Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 08:34 PM   #276
Big_Mick00
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Big_Mick00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,631
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Big_Mick00 is offline  
Old 06-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #277
needsumthin
self-banned
 
needsumthin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: hero calling and losing to 3rd pair
Posts: 1,318
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mick00 View Post
Sam Trickett @SamTrickett

@AndrewFeldman1 Im not your mate, pal!
needsumthin is offline  
Old 06-14-2012, 09:19 PM   #278
Biggy333x
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 269
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Obv checking see if he's been paid back yet? Interesting
Biggy333x is offline  
Old 06-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #279
smoothkg
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Fwiw it was Feldman Ftw
smoothkg is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 03:00 AM   #280
bmwteam
veteran
 
bmwteam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,430
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ov3rd0se View Post
I remember when OP got caught out for being a massive liar claiming his flat burnt down during drinking games lololol
i didnt get caught, cuz it was true
bmwteam is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 06:31 AM   #281
Mabstan
centurion
 
Mabstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Coventry, England
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokervangelist View Post
Confirmed from friends of Sam it was 1000% Andrew Feldman. It was $25k Euro and was $$$ Sam gave to Feldman so Feldman could give to a horse of Feldmans. The horse lost it all immediately and Feldman refuses to pay Sam being the little ***** he is because the guy lost
Confirmed by Trickett on twitter not him so your full of it
Mabstan is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #282
pizzamanirl
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 72
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothkg View Post
Fwiw it was Feldman Ftw
It only took you 3 years, congrats.
pizzamanirl is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 07:49 AM   #283
FATSCROTUM
newbie
 
FATSCROTUM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabstan View Post
Confirmed by Trickett on twitter not him so your full of it
Trickett's tweet didn't sound like resounding support for his "mate" though did it? There was no "that's bull****" or "couldn't be further from the truth" or anything like that. In fact there was no denial at all. Just a "I'll check my bank account"
Reckon debts been paid, on the basis that reputations can be restored.
FATSCROTUM is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 08:33 AM   #284
Biggy333x
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 269
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Jus seems like he's confirming it's been sent/received to me so proves beyond forum reasonable doubt that it was def him
Biggy333x is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 09:09 AM   #285
Remojo
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 15
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Trickett is just being facetious, it's quite clearly not Feldman. The amount was claimed to be 25k wasn't it?
Remojo is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #286
jjjjudas
grinder
 
jjjjudas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 654
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

It's obvious what's happened here. Feldmans cheque has been sent out E-DODGE stylee. Perhaps he's busy with his 3 month old?
jjjjudas is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #287
BUSTYOU79
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: quincy , MA
Posts: 68
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

pretty sure it was batman!
BUSTYOU79 is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #288
pokervangelist
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 541
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabstan View Post
Confirmed by Trickett on twitter not him so your full of it
Go to WSOP and ask any of the Lads and they will confirm it was Feldman and $25k Euro. Why Feldman is tweeting $250k Euros idk. Trickett has confirmed story to me. Sorry if u think Im a troll dont give a damn but it is 100% true. Ask Lil Dave or Moorman for confirmation
pokervangelist is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #289
Mabstan
centurion
 
Mabstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Coventry, England
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokervangelist View Post
Go to WSOP and ask any of the Lads and they will confirm it was Feldman and $25k Euro. Why Feldman is tweeting $250k Euros idk. Trickett has confirmed story to me. Sorry if u think Im a troll dont give a damn but it is 100% true. Ask Lil Dave or Moorman for confirmation
Who are you? Why would Feldman tweet Trickett over it, Sam replied in jest didn't sound like he's pissed off with him, you dont make any sense
Mabstan is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #290
Mabstan
centurion
 
Mabstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Coventry, England
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by FATSCROTUM View Post
Trickett's tweet didn't sound like resounding support for his "mate" though did it? There was no "that's bull****" or "couldn't be further from the truth" or anything like that. In fact there was no denial at all. Just a "I'll check my bank account"
Reckon debts been paid, on the basis that reputations can be restored.
What Trickett said was in jest, very joking, who said that? As in who's chatting **** !
Mabstan is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #291
Lurker Account 2
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 136
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

I took it to be a second level 'who said that' sort of metatweet.
Lurker Account 2 is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #292
AshleyC
veteran
 
AshleyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: London
Posts: 3,254
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Trickett is clearly a good winning player but once again this seems to be a donkament run-good getting blown out of proportion.

The guy was busto a couple of years ago but happened to be fortunate enough to get backed (by James Bord) at just the right time and then run good in tournaments and subsequently be fortunate enough to be able to play in cash games against relatively weak opposition (Macau). As far as I know he's never been in winner in 25/50+ cash games online. But he's pretty much always considered the best player in the UK....I'd take at least a dozen UK cash game players ahead of him, naming a few off the top of my head, Kanu7, tjbentham, luke schwatrz (yes really). Andy Mosely and quite a few more.

Last edited by AshleyC; 06-15-2012 at 10:42 PM.
AshleyC is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 10:59 PM   #293
LOL POT-ODDS
Pooh-Bah
 
LOL POT-ODDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SGT RJ's number one fan
Posts: 4,064
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyC View Post
Trickett is clearly a good winning player but once again this seems to be a donkament run-good getting blown out of proportion.

The guy was busto a couple of years ago but happened to be fortunate enough to get backed (by James Bord) at just the right time and then run good in tournaments and subsequently be fortunate enough to be able to play in cash games against relatively weak opposition (Macau). As far as I know he's never been in winner in 25/50+ cash games online. But he's pretty much always considered the best player in the UK....I'd take at least a dozen UK cash game players ahead of him, naming a few off the top of my head, Kanu7, tjbentham, luke schwatrz (yes really). Andy Mosely and quite a few more.
this.
LOL POT-ODDS is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #294
chip_defender
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 87
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

I'd probably take Devilfish and the Hendon Mob guys ahead of Sam Trickett in cash games. Chris Moorman springs to mind as being better than him too.
chip_defender is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 11:48 PM   #295
baved
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 188
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyC View Post
Trickett is clearly a good winning player but once again this seems to be a donkament run-good getting blown out of proportion.

The guy was busto a couple of years ago but happened to be fortunate enough to get backed (by James Bord) at just the right time and then run good in tournaments and subsequently be fortunate enough to be able to play in cash games against relatively weak opposition (Macau). As far as I know he's never been in winner in 25/50+ cash games online. But he's pretty much always considered the best player in the UK....I'd take at least a dozen UK cash game players ahead of him, naming a few off the top of my head, Kanu7, tjbentham, luke schwatrz (yes really). Andy Mosely and quite a few more.
this is hilarious
baved is offline  
Old 06-16-2012, 02:44 AM   #296
Rob999
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,711
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokervangelist View Post
Go to WSOP and ask any of the Lads and they will confirm it was Feldman and $25k Euro. Why Feldman is tweeting $250k Euros idk. Trickett has confirmed story to me. Sorry if u think Im a troll dont give a damn but it is 100% true. Ask Lil Dave or Moorman for confirmation

Confirmed!!! Everyone thinks you're a troll.
Rob999 is offline  
Old 06-16-2012, 03:00 AM   #297
Blizzuff
veteran
 
Blizzuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,711
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remojo View Post
Trickett is just being facetious, it's quite clearly not Feldman. The amount was claimed to be 25k wasn't it?
No, it was 250k:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokervangelist View Post
Confirmed from friends of Sam it was 1000% Andrew Feldman. It was $25k Euro and was $$$ Sam gave to Feldman so Feldman could give to a horse of Feldmans. The horse lost it all immediately and Feldman refuses to pay Sam being the little ***** he is because the guy lost
DUCY?
Blizzuff is offline  
Old 06-16-2012, 03:02 AM   #298
Mabstan
centurion
 
Mabstan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Coventry, England
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip_defender View Post
I'd probably take Devilfish and the Hendon Mob guys ahead of Sam Trickett in cash games. Chris Moorman springs to mind as being better than him too.
Moorman is a beast!!
Mabstan is offline  
Old 06-16-2012, 04:43 AM   #299
ShortstackCat
temp-banned
 
ShortstackCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: swedenland
Posts: 1,650
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

I heard they were having dinner and when they left Feldman stole the tip money
ShortstackCat is offline  
Old 06-16-2012, 05:11 AM   #300
MrBump
WINNING
 
MrBump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: TOP DOWN CHROME SPINNING
Posts: 6,019
Re: Sam Trickett scammed again

So basically, the whole story is complete BS
MrBump is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive