Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2019, 04:51 PM   #101
PTLou
Jellybean
 
PTLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 4,095
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
I really hope you don't mean this literally, because that would be ridiculous. There can never be too much talk about NYPK, or any similar individual, being a crook.
I wasnt clear. yes, outing scammers is always important.


Point I was trying to make is that these App based poker clubs are not risky and peppered with cheating BECAUSE a known crook was running one.

They are risky and peppered with cheating regardless of who is running them, because there is ZERO transparency, ZERO regulation, ZERO oversight of any kind.

This environment attracts cockroaches and scrumbums and even might turn the most honest of people into junior cockroaches and scrumbums, as the temptation and ease which they can scam gets too great to resist.

There is a reason gaming for money is regulated around the world.
PTLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:51 PM   #102
borg23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,656
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastaman51 View Post
Nypokerking shared some of the damning evidence of cheating by DonkeyCopter. As you can see in this screenshot, DonkeyCopter was able to run down Aces in 5card PLO with a doublesuited and fairly connected hand. Let’s be honest guys, this is some sketchy sh**. Lol.

well that's it i admit i was wrong- clearly this guy was cheating to beat aces with double suited connected low cards in 5 card plo.

lmao@nypk making himself look even dumber than usual.

Last edited by borg23; 01-03-2019 at 04:59 PM.
borg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:08 PM   #103
SuitedJunk
veteran
 
SuitedJunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,491
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

I saw that hand posted... facepalm
SuitedJunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:15 PM   #104
HeadsUpMaster
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 53
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

ADAM I got you man. So NYP Scammer made a post saying that Sizzler and DonkeyCopter are cheaters, yet they have proof of a processing withdraw. Man I want to shut this kid up once and for all. I have hours of Game Play with Sizzler, when I was playing on the pokerclubag I was recording my session . Not one hand was questionable. I have more videos of playing vs Sizzler you be the judge

Adnan Story... If you played vs Sizzler or DonkeyCopter please report.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK0f34Gj_lo&t=660s 1 Hour game play vs the so called cheater you tell me if you see any suspected hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVkihR0TBXM&t=264s

Second video playing with Sizzler, he was just a tight player and no hands were questionable



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrdql3KIkMo&t=249s

Third video so I am trying to prove that I played with Sizzler for a good 10 hours, but have some of it on video and not one hand is questionable or cheating.

MODS PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS, YES IT'S MY OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL BUT SHOWING PROOF THAT ADNAN WHO CLAIMS SIZZLER CHEATED IS A LEGIT PLAYER AND NOTHING SUSPICIOUS, AND YET I SPOKE WITH SIZZLER AND HE TOLD ME HE GOT LIEK 1000 OUT OF THE 22K OWED TO HIM, JUST A POOR EXCUSE FROM NYPOKER SCAMMER TO KEEP THESE INNOCENT PLAYERS FUNDS.
HeadsUpMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:20 PM   #105
HeadsUpMaster
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 53
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Guys Joe Ingram just made a youtube video about these apps

https://youtu.be/aV9uECcTjSs
HeadsUpMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:30 PM   #106
JW31
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 50
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyCopter View Post
Thanks.



This is not accurate. I didn't know I was being scammed. Of course I had suspicions at the outset that grew over time. In fact, it was not 100% certain to me that I was being scammed until last night, when he started posting that I was under investigation for cheating. I wasn't even removed from the club until late last night, several hours after Chase posted here.

Up until yesterday, I was still receiving guarantees directly from Adnan over text message that I would still get paid out what I had won.

I understand the 'fold pre, bro' argument. I limited my liability with small deposits, and I ended up getting scammed for earned money. It sucks for everyone that got freerolled and lost, and it sucks for people who continue to trust Adnan with their money in any aspect.

I'm not claiming to be a white knight here, and I'm not whining woe is me. Though I figured getting scammed was a possibility, my incorrect assumption was a belief in the business sense of the people involved in the scamming - as in, why risk ruining a good thing, lighting the money tree on fire?

I'm not asking for 'revenge' either. Sure, I would like to have my money I worked for, but I risked getting booted from the club and never getting paid in order to warn people about what is actually happening in this club.
You had to think something was up though when you kept getting the run around day after day. Then Adnan was too busy to actually show up and talk to you when he set the times for you guys to talk. I mean if he’s “too busy” to talk to one of his biggest members whom he owes $40K to then who the hell does he have time to talk to or sort out when things go south?

The more I think about it— they have to be running a MASSIVE ponzi or the admins are just flat out stealing money from the deposits. That’s a TON of cash for a small club to owe in the short term.

Anyone else ever wonder what his business is back home thats always busy working 24 hours per day that affords him a 7 figure bankroll.

Last edited by JW31; 01-03-2019 at 05:49 PM.
JW31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:38 PM   #107
DonkeyCopter
old hand
 
DonkeyCopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Downtown
Posts: 1,261
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW31 View Post
You had to think something was up though when you kept getting the run around day after day. Then Adnan was too busy to actually show up and talk to you when he set the times for you guys to talk.
Of course. But still being a member of the club (not booted when I was asking lots of questions), and not being aware of any other instances at the time where people were being completely stiffed of their balances, I considered it a non-zero chance that I could still get paid, or partially paid. After getting repeatedly blown off directly by Mr. Adnan (whomst I did not have direct communication with previously), it was clear to me that the designs were to not pay me.
DonkeyCopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:38 PM   #108
zplusz
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 229
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastaman51 View Post
Nypokerking shared some of the damning evidence of cheating by DonkeyCopter. As you can see in this screenshot, DonkeyCopter was able to run down Aces in 5card PLO with a doublesuited and fairly connected hand. Let’s be honest guys, this is some sketchy sh**. Lol.

This hand is so incredibly standard for someone who plays alot of 5 card PLO that it makes him look way worse for posting it.
zplusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:52 PM   #109
borg23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,656
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyCopter View Post
Of course. But still being a member of the club (not booted when I was asking lots of questions), and not being aware of any other instances at the time where people were being completely stiffed of their balances, I considered it a non-zero chance that I could still get paid, or partially paid. After getting repeatedly blown off directly by Mr. Adnan (whomst I did not have direct communication with previously), it was clear to me that the designs were to not pay me.
that's how all these sites/apps operate when they are insolvent/just outright scamming.

i remember posting about full flush on here when they first started showing signs of not paying. i immediately pulled all of my money off. it took way too long to get it but i got it. some affifilaite who is still on here kept defending them (bc he's making money off of people who still played on there) and told me i didn't know what i was talking about. in the end everyone left got screwed out of their money.

i've been around a while a learned the hard way. i never got screwed out of a lot of money, but lost some money with small bs sites. the signs were always exactly the same. heed those signs.

there is 0 reason it should take more than a day to pay people on venmo/paypal etc if you aren't scamming/insolvent. this is even more so the case on these small local clubs.
oh paypal shut down your account or some other bs story- fine give me cash/parx/borgata chips i'll come pick them up. oh you can't do that? then your'e scamming or don't have the money. it's that simple.

i hope everyone reading this at least learns the warning signs about shady sites/apps and hopefully this makes it harder for scam artist donk nypk to rip people off.

i get the temptation-you got to play with total donks and ran 800 into 40k or whatever. i hope these guys get paid. or nypk at least takes a bat to the head one of these days.
borg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:55 PM   #110
borg23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,656
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW31 View Post
You had to think something was up though when you kept getting the run around day after day. Then Adnan was too busy to actually show up and talk to you when he set the times for you guys to talk. I mean if he’s “too busy” to talk to one of his biggest members whom he owes $40K to then who the hell does he have time to talk to or sort out when things go south?

The more I think about it— they have to be running a MASSIVE ponzi or the admins are just flat out stealing money from the deposits. That’s a TON of cash for a small club to owe in the short term.

Anyone else ever wonder what his business is back home thats always busy working 24 hours per day that affords him a 7 figure bankroll.
it's really not if people are posting money up front.it should never be an issue.

what often happens is people play on credit, lose a ton of money, don't pay (same as sheet home games) and now the site can't pay out.

they have no clue how to run a business or room and or are just plain scammers.it happens all of the time.
borg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:13 PM   #111
Well thought out!
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 15
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Cliffnotes:

Good Player (later in thread revealed to be long-term 2+2 member DonkeyCopter) ...


... in late 2017: deposits $300, cashes out $1700

... takes break

... in late 2018: deposits $800, cashes out around $20.000

... total profit in his possesion: $20.600

... still has another balance of 43k not being paid out on for sketchy reasons (cheating allegations)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway1217 View Post
Hi, this is Adam.

I played on NYPK's site about a year ago, turned a $300 bitcoin deposit ... into about $1700. ... I got paid.

I didn't play for about 10 months ...

I ran up an $800 deposit ... they paid me out around 18-20k.

I never intended to give myself a 43k liability to this site, but I made another ~25k ...

It's been a month since I've received any payments.


Now 2+2 NVG mob - AS USUAL -comes to the rescue (with frontrunners Kelvis et al.) calling victim stupid/shortsighted/gullible and "deserved to lose his money in this obvious scam", all based on (guess it's just standard for NVG nowadays)

ChicagoJoey attempts to post some perspective to the matter.




Victim himself gives following statement:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyCopter View Post
...
I limited my liability with small deposits, and I ended up getting scammed for earned money.
...
I'm not claiming to be a white knight here, and I'm not whining woe is me.
...
I would like to have my money I worked for, but I risked getting booted from the club and never getting paid in order to warn people about what is actually happening in this club.
Well thought out! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:16 PM   #112
Kelvis
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7,970
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

How is he a "victim" when he cashed out $20k+?

Fact is he made the decision to keep playing out of greed and it backfired on the rest of his balance. I never said that it is his fault, just that it's hard to have sympathy for these people. There is no "blaming", stop interpreting things the way you like them to be. Sucker.
Kelvis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:28 PM   #113
TNHillbilly
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 108
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTLou View Post
No chance I can read thru the mountain of text. messages. Im sure what you say is true

But anyone playing on one these agent centered poker apps has got to expect to get screwed at some point.

They are all pretty shady, run by some dude(s), vs an actual online gaming company.
Why go play on a site like this? Anybody capable of winning that big, knows the whole hard to get your money from the BIG online sites. So why take a chance on a little one?
TNHillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:34 PM   #114
Ryan Depaulo Degen
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 10
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

https://youtu.be/cE--tWCCWqM
I made a video about my experience both playing in the club and interacting with the “king” himself. Haha I don’t think he likes me too much.
Ryan Depaulo Degen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:55 PM   #115
PTLou
Jellybean
 
PTLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 4,095
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

If I click on that will my PC get herpes?

Someone plz try and report back


Quote:
Originally Posted by TNHillbilly View Post
Why go play on a site like this? Anybody capable of winning that big, knows the whole hard to get your money from the BIG online sites. So why take a chance on a little one?
These things are a completely different business model from a traditional online poker site, so its not a matter of big site or small site, its more like a traditional site run by a known online gaming company vs a new type of site run by some guy named Fred..

Last edited by PTLou; 01-03-2019 at 08:03 PM.
PTLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:58 PM   #116
Clayton
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 30,818
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvis View Post
How is he a "victim" when he cashed out $20k+?
because he's owed 43k more, dumbass
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:00 PM   #117
Kelvis
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7,970
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
because he's owed 43k more, dumbass
That's calculated in the risk, dumbass. Call it a scam tax you pay for playing juicy games. People who honestly expect to realize 100% of their profits are either delusional or a standard greedy poker player.
Kelvis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:08 PM   #118
Clayton
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 30,818
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvis View Post
That's calculated in the risk, dumbass. Call it a scam tax you pay for playing juicy games. People who honestly expect to realize 100% of their profits are either delusional or a standard greedy poker player.
scam tax, sure, i'm pretty sure everyone reading this thread understands that if you play on an app and settle with a bookie you are always paying/risking a scam tax to an extent.

but going so far as to say 43k is a "scam tax" and by virtue of having previously made a cashout somehow makes him not a victim is victim-blaming idiocy. he is a victim of fraud. you may not sob for him, that's fine, but you don't get to change the definition of the word.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:12 PM   #119
cuserounder
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
cuserounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 8,186
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastaman51 View Post
Nypokerking shared some of the damning evidence of cheating by DonkeyCopter. As you can see in this screenshot, DonkeyCopter was able to run down Aces in 5card PLO with a doublesuited and fairly connected hand. Let’s be honest guys, this is some sketchy sh**. Lol.

I once saw a guy get half his stack in preflop with AK in NLHE, calling raises and re-raises the whole way, and it's not even a pair. He was up against QQ and somehow he won... Obviously he was cheating as this is highly suspicious!

Spoiler:
cuserounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:16 PM   #120
bgy333
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 251
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Depaulo Degen View Post
https://youtu.be/cE--tWCCWqM
I made a video about my experience both playing in the club and interacting with the “king” himself. Haha I don’t think he likes me too much.

there's a way to post the video so ppl can see that its not laptop aids (it's not btw)
bgy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:23 PM   #121
PPokerInside
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 8
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzesh View Post
Thanks.

So, the cub manager sells chips to players, presumably for cash, BTC or some other form of payment ?

Conversely, the manager cashes outs player chips by making a similar transaction ?

When a player cashes out, what happens to his chips ? Does the manager get them to resell or do they disappear ?

To whom does a manager pay the money to begin or continues to operate ?

When clubs form a "union"(network ?), are there cross-club games ? If so who guarantees the club players they will be paid if they win from another club's players , is there cross-cage liability between or among clubs ?

Yes that's the basis, You send me $100 i send you 100 chips, it costs me 105 chips but costs you no vig.

Table slowly takes its cut while you play, then you finish your session ask to have chips cashed out and i take 200 chips from you, it costs neither of us anything to take the chips back - i pay $200 to you as a cashout and can reuse the chips.

admin makes money by there being less chips in circulation for every game that runs. The app tracks how much is being taken by every table, on a day to day data tab.

The club manager buys diamonds off an automated payment gateway setup by PPPoker and converts them to chips, 2 diamonds = 1 chip.


A club is just a club who runs its own tables with all it's own players.

A union is like a poker skin, up to 15(?) clubs all share player and table liquidity. This is why it's such a large uptick of risk.

Everyone in my club i have tagged by their real name and location, so a lot of questions about whether people are suspicious is solved. I know jonny from the northside isn't colluding with Chinese sam who he's never met.


In a union, one friend could join one club and another join someone elses club and it would be impossible to find a link due to software not showing you any details of other clubs players.



in response to your earlier post about the certified RNG, i understand this doesn't put anyone at ease about the safety of the games, that's not my intention. There were people saying you could superuse or that the software was unfair. That's not the case. Your only risks are in house via collusion or admin scamming.
PPokerInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:26 PM   #122
Windpspro
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 234
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
I'm looking for the point I've missed, but I'm not finding it. Perhaps you could make it more clear to me.


Not sure what this sentence even means. I guess that people can't complain they haven't been paid?


I don't know how unpopular it will be, but I would hope and expect it's wrong. However, that's a debate for some other thread, and I have no idea why you bring it up here.

OK, some people will scam. That's not exactly breaking news. What's your point?
Point is pretty simple, I guess i'll try in small terms. Many people have made the point if you deal with really shady people, you will more than likely get burned. You don't think you should reflect on that decision to get involved with that person, company, or whomever?

I dunno what people expect. I've only ever deposited small amounts(if at all) on "trustworthy" sites because i would never trust them with my money.

This doesn't change the fact if someone owes you money and won't pay, they should pay. But a little context and reflection would seem like a wise thing to do. Is any of this going to get their money back if he's as shady as people claim? IMO, if the IRS/Government got involved you wouldn't see any of it.

These sites/apps would never run obviously if people didn't give them money.

If the sites i play all of sudden went belly up and i lost the money i have, sure i'd be pissed off, but i wouldn't be surprised. I dunno if i would even post about it, as i doubt i'd ever see the money.

I dunno if you seriously don't understand what i'm saying, i've seen many of your post and it's always these arrogant comments...but that's for another thread. I dunno why i brought it up here.
Windpspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:27 PM   #123
WhatsUpGuys
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 455
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

LOL SCAM TAX! thats a new one
I wonder if youd be ok buying a 1 dollar lotto ticket and win 100million dollars and go cash it in, and they give you 30 million in cash and say have anice life sir!.... Are you going to feel robbed of 70milly?
WhatsUpGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:30 PM   #124
Kelvis
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 7,970
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

I would be upset because I'd be playing in a legal regulated game and they ****ed me over. Not a ****ing illegal game with no oversight and with scumbag scammers as hosts.

The fact some people here have the audacity to willingly play in illegal and scammy games but then start ****ing whining is disgusting. They're not victims.
Kelvis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:48 PM   #125
Clayton
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 30,818
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvis View Post
I would be upset because I'd be playing in a legal regulated game and they ****ed me over. Not a ****ing illegal game with no oversight and with scumbag scammers as hosts.

The fact some people here have the audacity to willingly play in illegal and scammy games but then start ****ing whining is disgusting. They're not victims.
who's whining? the guys who have gotten screwed over have informed everyone so more people don't get screwed over. that's public discourse; otherwise more people get scammed.

would you prefer they not whine and keep their debts to themselves while the host takes in more deposits and buys more bentleys?

if it wasn't for your 7,000 posts i'd have assumed you were just NYPokerKing in disguise, trying to victim blame your way out of a PR disaster.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online