Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2019, 08:11 PM   #1001
BellasDaddy716
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 93
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haadon View Post
now he is selling action!! I hope no one invests in this clown!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People will invest because many still believe this guy isn’t a con artist. He will put on his Instagram that he won’t be posting updates or anything about the tournaments because he “owes it to his investors to stay focused” or something along those lines and will claim that he is updating them separately. Meanwhile he will have pocketed 100k or so to put into his belly by way of halal guys. You heard it here first.
BellasDaddy716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 08:42 PM   #1002
realworldchamp
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 38
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

I love how he always states he is running errands, taking care of things or handling matters like he is really important. He just sounds really shady. And he managed to get a female in his story who isn’t that poker playing blonde girlfriend of his friend “jrproblems”. Likely a girlfriend of another buddy of his. Stay third wheeling.
realworldchamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 08:47 PM   #1003
cuserounder
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
cuserounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 8,186
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

LOL he's playing high rollers now and selling action? And claims to have sold out $50K of action for events this summer in 90 minutes in February?

"I always do well in these massive big player field tourneys, but usually run out of steam due to variance. Playing in high roller events with player fields less than 100 entrants is the only logical solution."
cuserounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 09:01 PM   #1004
chalupabatmann
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 18
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Not sure if he's self-aware or is actually delusional enough to think he wouldn't be a massive loser in $25ks, let alone a $100k.

What is his plan for these? I don't think he'll be able to sell over 100% of his action and then bust out and take the free money. Is his calculus just that he sells half or more of his action and then eats the -30% ROI on the $15k he has of himself as a business expense to boost his brand (which he'll then use to scam degens out of way more than $5k)?
chalupabatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 09:48 PM   #1005
cuserounder
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
cuserounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 8,186
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

My guess is that his calculus is to keep it up as long as he can in hopes of hitting a big score and keeping 100% and scamming his backers, or just scamming them straight away for the money they're investing (buy in, photograph slip, get a refund before it starts, steal a chip stack pic or something, make up a bad beat story).
cuserounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 11:20 PM   #1006
Sandypoker56
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 128
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuserounder View Post
My guess is that his calculus is to keep it up as long as he can in hopes of hitting a big score and keeping 100% and scamming his backers, or just scamming them straight away for the money they're investing (buy in, photograph slip, get a refund before it starts, steal a chip stack pic or something, make up a bad beat story).
Okay I'm back.

This **** has gotten ****ing ridiculous like what the **** Adnan you are not a ****ing high roller . This is a clever next scam you are running but to those who invest in him aka donate to him deserve to lose their money. And pretty sure that 5/10 game last night were a bunch of his goons touching each other . Funny the 5/10 game ran and then this scam launched.

Any update on what's going on with Petey .
Sandypoker56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:54 AM   #1007
Nypokerfraud
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 143
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandypoker56 View Post
Okay I'm back.

This **** has gotten ****ing ridiculous like what the **** Adnan you are not a ****ing high roller . This is a clever next scam you are running but to those who invest in him aka donate to him deserve to lose their money. And pretty sure that 5/10 game last night were a bunch of his goons touching each other . Funny the 5/10 game ran and then this scam launched.

Any update on what's going on with Petey .
This entire ordeal has shown us a few things, poker community is filled with lazy people who like to gossip and do nothing to actively make the community safer, I say that because if the majority of people that read these posts report nypokerking to ig he wouldnt have an ig, if the people he conned money from reported him hed have some legal probs or at very least IRS issues, people wouldnt be using pokerclub.ag either, the word would be out and nypk wouldnt be able to show his face at any casino, either twoplustwo doesnt reach many people or poker players are lazy cry babies that rather gossip than take action, how else can nypk still be scamming?
Nypokerfraud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:46 AM   #1008
Sandypoker56
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 128
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nypokerfraud View Post
This entire ordeal has shown us a few things, poker community is filled with lazy people who like to gossip and do nothing to actively make the community safer, I say that because if the majority of people that read these posts report nypokerking to ig he wouldnt have an ig, if the people he conned money from reported him hed have some legal probs or at very least IRS issues, people wouldnt be using pokerclub.ag either, the word would be out and nypk wouldnt be able to show his face at any casino, either twoplustwo doesnt reach many people or poker players are lazy cry babies that rather gossip than take action, how else can nypk still be scamming?
Hit the nail on the head. A good majority of the poker community have addiction problems that they're not ready to face yet. many are broke themselves and don't want to face the reality of their addiction and money problems so they choose to turn the other way while Adnan does his thing so they don't have to face their own issues. It's quite sad.
Sandypoker56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:42 PM   #1009
DroppinBluntz
enthusiast
 
DroppinBluntz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: South Florida
Posts: 79
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuserounder View Post
LOL he's playing high rollers now and selling action? And claims to have sold out $50K of action for events this summer in 90 minutes in February?

"I always do well in these massive big player field tourneys, but usually run out of steam due to variance. Playing in high roller events with player fields less than 100 entrants is the only logical solution."
Literally fell out of my chair when I read this in real time on IG. Plus hes played with several of them and always held his own.
DroppinBluntz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:10 PM   #1010
Wilbury Twist
Pooh-Bah
 
Wilbury Twist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: 4977 miles from Kells
Posts: 4,500
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Had to see what's updated in this thread... was not disappointed. Sadly, BellasDaddy is correct – most people don't realize what a scammer he is, and will likely buy pieces.

By the way, anyone else getting tagged by the nypokerfraudking2019 Instagram account? I find my name among the likes of Doug Polk and Chad Power. The three of us have combined tournament winnings of about $10 million, of which a whopping $900 is mine.
Wilbury Twist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:32 PM   #1011
cuserounder
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
cuserounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 8,186
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nypokerfraud View Post
This entire ordeal has shown us a few things, poker community is filled with lazy people who like to gossip and do nothing to actively make the community safer, I say that because if the majority of people that read these posts report nypokerking to ig he wouldnt have an ig, if the people he conned money from reported him hed have some legal probs or at very least IRS issues, people wouldnt be using pokerclub.ag either, the word would be out and nypk wouldnt be able to show his face at any casino, either twoplustwo doesnt reach many people or poker players are lazy cry babies that rather gossip than take action, how else can nypk still be scamming?
Problem is that most of us have no personal stake in this. He hasn't conned me, scammed me, etc etc, so there's not much I can do.

And reaching his followers on IG directly is basically impossible. This is why he gets to keep scamming them over and over again... He just blocks the people who wise up and keeps them away from his content.
cuserounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:38 PM   #1012
iTzLifestyle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
iTzLifestyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: wny
Posts: 6,744
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Seems like could be a huge issue with instagram. I wonder if they would want to know he’s using their platform to steal, I wonder if anyone has been paid recently?
iTzLifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:13 PM   #1013
golfbum983
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 831
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Nypokerfraud and sandypoker how much are you guys owed ???
golfbum983 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 06:58 AM   #1014
JW31
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 50
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

I haven’t posted here in awhile because I knew nothing was going to happen but I can’t not post because it’s getting out of hand.

Selling action to high rollers? Biggest LOL ever.

Now he’s got POKERWORLD launching in ten days with a free roll? Start another poker club after you owe massive amounts from your previous club and no one plays anymore.

This dude seriously needs his IG shut down.

Also had to laugh at a previous post. Running errands at 3 AM on a holiday for work? LOL.
JW31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:18 AM   #1015
tightplay123
centurion
 
tightplay123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 137
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

https://help.instagram.com/192435014...ef=faq_content

anyone know of a way to report him in a more detailed manner?
tightplay123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:46 AM   #1016
Nypokerfraud
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 143
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzLifestyle View Post
Seems like could be a huge issue with instagram. I wonder if they would want to know he’s using their platform to steal, I wonder if anyone has been paid recently?
I tried reporting him to Instagram years ago, I think if enough people report him they would take it more seriously, I'll report him, maybe others reading this will take 2 mins out of their day and report him as well, after all he is using Instagram to steal money
Nypokerfraud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:50 AM   #1017
Nypokerfraud
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 143
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuserounder View Post
Problem is that most of us have no personal stake in this. He hasn't conned me, scammed me, etc etc, so there's not much I can do.

And reaching his followers on IG directly is basically impossible. This is why he gets to keep scamming them over and over again... He just blocks the people who wise up and keeps them away from his content.
That is true, I tried reporting him but I have not lost any money to him, the people that are owed need to do something. I think only thing we could do is report him to IRS, no way he paid taxes, and the FTC, report the websites he uses, he must have more blocked followers than anyone on ig, youd think they'd figure out why on their own
Nypokerfraud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:51 AM   #1018
iTzLifestyle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
iTzLifestyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: wny
Posts: 6,744
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Yeah the more I think about it is pretty obvious what he’s doing. And instagram is a perfect platform. Can’t do that on twitter or Facebook really (unless I’m just missing something, very possible)
iTzLifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:51 PM   #1019
Billyboybloo
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 30
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Now it makes sense. I wondered how NYLoser got Donkey to keep silent. He must've mentioned this new site he's going to launch and that was how he was going to pay him back as long as he kept radio silence. If I'm wrong Donkey, please let me know. It's a crappy situation all around but relying on another new scam to get paid is a little...

Instagram is not going to do anything. Unless he's human trafficking I doubt anything will be done to him. The whole platform is built for people to flex and scam so why would they do anything about this loser?

I recently mailed the first of many 3949-A forms to the IRS. I know it's a long shot as they get hundreds of thousands of these forms a year but I figure it's worth a shot. After all, this is how they got Capone, right? I'll try the Shawshank approach and Andy Dufresne the crap out of this until something happens.

For those curious, the 3949-A form reports people who have not paid taxes. On that form I have provided a link to the Henderson Mob page that lists all of NYPLoser wins so they have documented proof of his wins. I also point out that he is a convicted felon - "People v Mohammad 2013 NY Slip Op 07126 Decided on October 31, 2013 Appellate Division, First Department Published by New York State Law Reporting Bureau pursuant to Judiciary Law § 431. This opinion is uncorrected and subject to revision before publication in the Official Reports." I also checked organized crime as one of the options. Under it's definition, what this loser is doing qualifies as organized crime.

I know it's kind of a pain to download and print the form but I see it as the only way something can be done about this loser. It's obvious that many of the people scammed by this guy are afraid to go to the authorities for fear of complicity in certain areas. I get it.

But for the price of a stamp and 10 mins of your time, isn't it worth it? BTW, you can remain anonymous when filing this report. As the Loser would say...LFGGGGGG!
Billyboybloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:32 PM   #1020
Nypokerfraud
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 143
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyboybloo View Post
Now it makes sense. I wondered how NYLoser got Donkey to keep silent. He must've mentioned this new site he's going to launch and that was how he was going to pay him back as long as he kept radio silence. If I'm wrong Donkey, please let me know. It's a crappy situation all around but relying on another new scam to get paid is a little...

Instagram is not going to do anything. Unless he's human trafficking I doubt anything will be done to him. The whole platform is built for people to flex and scam so why would they do anything about this loser?

I recently mailed the first of many 3949-A forms to the IRS. I know it's a long shot as they get hundreds of thousands of these forms a year but I figure it's worth a shot. After all, this is how they got Capone, right? I'll try the Shawshank approach and Andy Dufresne the crap out of this until something happens.

For those curious, the 3949-A form reports people who have not paid taxes. On that form I have provided a link to the Henderson Mob page that lists all of NYPLoser wins so they have documented proof of his wins. I also point out that he is a convicted felon - "People v Mohammad 2013 NY Slip Op 07126 Decided on October 31, 2013 Appellate Division, First Department Published by New York State Law Reporting Bureau pursuant to Judiciary Law § 431. This opinion is uncorrected and subject to revision before publication in the Official Reports." I also checked organized crime as one of the options. Under it's definition, what this loser is doing qualifies as organized crime.

I know it's kind of a pain to download and print the form but I see it as the only way something can be done about this loser. It's obvious that many of the people scammed by this guy are afraid to go to the authorities for fear of complicity in certain areas. I get it.

But for the price of a stamp and 10 mins of your time, isn't it worth it? BTW, you can remain anonymous when filing this report. As the Loser would say...LFGGGGGG!
Good for you! I filed an IRS report under the Whistleblower - Informant Award and asked if any reward is given it be donated to the VA for American veterans. Let's face it, most people on Instagram getting scammed by Adnan Mohammad are uninformed or no street sense and they will continue to get scammed. It's up to us to end this, if everyone reading this reports nypk to the IRS and the FTC or ic3.gov, it wouldnt be long before he is stopped. 1 or 2 people reporting a guy who hasn't scammed them gets nothing done, but dozens of people reporting the same guy WILL. Donkey and everyone else that has been scammed, dont wait for him to scam another person to pay you back, that is just as wrong! Let's all take 10 mins out of our day to get nypk out of business. Amen
Nypokerfraud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:34 PM   #1021
Sandypoker56
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 128
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyboybloo View Post
Now it makes sense. I wondered how NYLoser got Donkey to keep silent. He must've mentioned this new site he's going to launch and that was how he was going to pay him back as long as he kept radio silence. If I'm wrong Donkey, please let me know. It's a crappy situation all around but relying on another new scam to get paid is a little...

Instagram is not going to do anything. Unless he's human trafficking I doubt anything will be done to him. The whole platform is built for people to flex and scam so why would they do anything about this loser?

I recently mailed the first of many 3949-A forms to the IRS. I know it's a long shot as they get hundreds of thousands of these forms a year but I figure it's worth a shot. After all, this is how they got Capone, right? I'll try the Shawshank approach and Andy Dufresne the crap out of this until something happens.

For those curious, the 3949-A form reports people who have not paid taxes. On that form I have provided a link to the Henderson Mob page that lists all of NYPLoser wins so they have documented proof of his wins. I also point out that he is a convicted felon - "People v Mohammad 2013 NY Slip Op 07126 Decided on October 31, 2013 Appellate Division, First Department Published by New York State Law Reporting Bureau pursuant to Judiciary Law § 431. This opinion is uncorrected and subject to revision before publication in the Official Reports." I also checked organized crime as one of the options. Under it's definition, what this loser is doing qualifies as organized crime.

I know it's kind of a pain to download and print the form but I see it as the only way something can be done about this loser. It's obvious that many of the people scammed by this guy are afraid to go to the authorities for fear of complicity in certain areas. I get it.

But for the price of a stamp and 10 mins of your time, isn't it worth it? BTW, you can remain anonymous when filing this report. As the Loser would say...LFGGGGGG!
So I take it you're not excited for pokerworld and the free roll?
Sandypoker56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:50 PM   #1022
wj294
adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 830
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nypokerfraud View Post
I tried reporting him to Instagram years ago, I think if enough people report him they would take it more seriously, I'll report him, maybe others reading this will take 2 mins out of their day and report him as well, after all he is using Instagram to steal money
The problem here is he can just restart a new page, say something along the lines of 'sad internet haters reporting me, strange nobody ever says anything to my face' and he's off and running again
wj294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:16 PM   #1023
Billyboybloo
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 30
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandypoker56 View Post
So I take it you're not excited for pokerworld and the free roll?
I'm excited that you didn't mention Petey in of your posts.
Billyboybloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:56 PM   #1024
Nypokerfraud
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 143
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj294 View Post
The problem here is he can just restart a new page, say something along the lines of 'sad internet haters reporting me, strange nobody ever says anything to my face' and he's off and running again
True, but hed lose access to 40k followers or whatever the real amount is, I'm sure he paid for some in beginning to grow
Nypokerfraud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 03:19 PM   #1025
falldown
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,138
Re: NYPokerKing's online poker room appears insolvent and wont pay players.

How can I file a report? I never played on that site. Never sent him money.

My report: Some guys on the internet told me he was a scammer?
falldown is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online