Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2017, 04:00 AM   #26
Dick Tracy
grinder
 
Dick Tracy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 490
Re: NYPK Starts his own poker site

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_glaive View Post
Looking at his Instagram, he's saying he's stepped away from running the games, but the people running them are paying him $500 a week to promote... which he's going to give to charity...

My guess is that he wants to disassociate himself somewhat in case it all goes belly up.
Or he's lying.
Dick Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 06:19 AM   #27
Bobo Fett
2+2 Ad Man
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 45,619
Re: NYPK Starts his own poker site

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakemeplz View Post
What past does he have that he needs moving on from?
There are only 24 posts before yours - probably wouldn't take you that long to read.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:29 PM   #28
the_glaive
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 294
Re: NYPK Starts his own poker site

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakemeplz View Post
What past does he have that he needs moving on from?
He was convicted of grand larcency in 2013. It's covered earlier in the thread, but not in a lot of detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Tracy View Post
Or he's lying.
Well, I was kinda implying that too.
the_glaive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 12:40 PM   #29
IHaveThreePair
adept
 
IHaveThreePair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: SWUK
Posts: 737
Re: NYPK Starts his own poker site

I cannot work this guy out. Lots of claims he's a scammer, and I cannot believe there are playing stakes like he's posting on this site he's 'backing'.

He also just announced he's playing the $100k WSOP event in the summer with 22% backed by 'friends'. I can't imagine he's doing that if he's a complete farce.

Is it just that he's doing ok and making out to be a complete and utter baller?
IHaveThreePair is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 02:37 PM   #30
tombradybunch
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 16
Re: NYPK Starts his own poker site

its really not that hard to figure out, he scams everyone and he's living a lie. I feel bad for anyone that believes any of the bs this asshat posts. He's 1000000% running that illegal poker site and is a degenerate gambler so he scams in any which way to fuel is habits. Also, less than Zero chance he's a CEO of a financial company as he claims and definitely zero chance he owns an Amex black card. Mark my words, he will be broke and in jail in less than 2 years when he gets exposed. /rant
tombradybunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 06:34 PM   #31
the_glaive
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 294
Re: NYPK Starts his own poker site

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombradybunch View Post
its really not that hard to figure out, he scams everyone and he's living a lie. I feel bad for anyone that believes any of the bs this asshat posts. He's 1000000% running that illegal poker site and is a degenerate gambler so he scams in any which way to fuel is habits. Also, less than Zero chance he's a CEO of a financial company as he claims and definitely zero chance he owns an Amex black card. Mark my words, he will be broke and in jail in less than 2 years when he gets exposed. /rant
You can find him on LinkedIn (at least I think it's him), where he seems to have two profiles. He's been CEO of Brown Morgan & Co and more recently Advizor Inc/Advizor Payments. I have no idea what those companies do exactly, but they're not exactly Fortune 500. They don't seem to have any internet presence at all, which means they're super small scale and probably just an office for him to do whatever it is he does.
the_glaive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 07:31 PM   #32
borg23
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7,121
Re: NYPK Starts his own poker site

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveThreePair View Post
I cannot work this guy out. Lots of claims he's a scammer, and I cannot believe there are playing stakes like he's posting on this site he's 'backing'.

He also just announced he's playing the $100k WSOP event in the summer with 22% backed by 'friends'. I can't imagine he's doing that if he's a complete farce.

Is it just that he's doing ok and making out to be a complete and utter baller?
Like most of the losers on Instagram he's full of ****.
They're attention whores who like to act like they have more money,do better things etc than they really do

Unless it's for marketing purposes people crushing don't need to let everyone know

I see him at Borg and parx a decent amount
Ive only played w him a few times but bc plays low stakes nl and pretty nitty from what I understand . He can post all the chip stack picks he wants.they mean nothing and he's doing it so he can scam people by pretending hesa crusher when all he is in reality is a scammer and a grade a loser

Lmao at him playing a 100k with only 22 PCT backing
He doesn't have 78k to his name let alone the money you'd actually need to use 78 k for a donkament
borg23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online