Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker

07-30-2010 , 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltnonstop
ya, except poker is not a sport and itīs not even close.

the point -------





















your head ------
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 05:57 PM
I'm startin to like dn
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Negreanu
Yes, it's true I whip out some weird plays. I'm learning and trying out new things and sometimes they are really bad and come off stupid and illogical. I'm aware of that.

I don't think the hand against nutsinho was all that weird. Maybe I'm supposed to fold before the flop, but if felt like we were deep enough to make the call in position 250 bbs deep with 79 suited. After that, I guess I could have raised the flop but I planned on raising a lot of turns if I missed. Turn was great, giving me more outs so it seemed like I had to take a shot at it then and hope he folds a big pair. He made a great read, I hit one of my 15 outs. Doesn't seem like I played it atrocious or anything.

10,585 hands
+$194,151.30
bb/100 9.17

I know that's not a large sample size yet, but it's becoming more relevant by the day, and I'm not playing against suckers here. These guys are all really good so I'm proud of my results and how I'm playing. I've learned a ton.

daniel, think it's awesome you still love the game, are humble and willing to work after this long.

GL

Ben
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 06:27 PM
NUTS IN HO!!!! best accidental name evar
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 06:47 PM
nice contributions in this thread Daniel. Always know the larger more silent part of the community values and respect your position greatly inside the community. Haters, for various personal reasons probably, tend to be more vocal on the internet.....it's a bit pathetic when you start to think about it
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=Huggy;20579761]DN seems like such a stand up guy. If the forums kept hating on me I would just delete my account, DN is humble and puts up with a lot of ****, a good ambassador for PS and poker IMO.

Huggy[/QUOTE

^^^
It's obv sooo many of the guys u mention are young, (some maybe not so young), LIFE-FAIL people. Fail at poker, at career, relationships. If my life revolved around ONLY poker, porn and video games, and getting drunk or stoned, and I could'nt get girls w/o paying for it, (except ugly ones) I wud be an angry douche too. These guys are just jealous, unsocialized life fail nerds. Obv not everyone on 2+2, but I'm sure more than less. lol at these idiots.
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Platinum
DN continues to prove why he's a great ambassador for the game and he is still wealthier than everyone on this forum by means of....poker. Therefore, I'd take Daniel's "line" any day.
Everytime I see a Jamie platinum post, it always sounds eminently reasonable to me.
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 07:29 PM
pretty hilarious thread
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 07:39 PM
"drunk ******* talks ****" nothing to see here folks move along
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 07:50 PM
DN deserves alot of respect both for his pokerskills and even more for his behaviour, he acts like a real man , a true stand up guy acting polite despite a bunch of idiots bashing him.
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 08:07 PM
Yo, stop berating the fish!


J/k - DN is a good guy and good poker player...
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 08:35 PM
DN is the man, pretty cool hes even responding to all of this
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 08:36 PM
[QUOTE=JPII;20590710]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggy
DN seems like such a stand up guy. If the forums kept hating on me I would just delete my account, DN is humble and puts up with a lot of ****, a good ambassador for PS and poker IMO.

Huggy[/QUOTE

^^^
It's obv sooo many of the guys u mention are young, (some maybe not so young), LIFE-FAIL people. Fail at poker, at career, relationships. If my life revolved around ONLY poker, porn and video games, and getting drunk or stoned, and I could'nt get girls w/o paying for it, (except ugly ones) I wud be an angry douche too. These guys are just jealous, unsocialized life fail nerds. Obv not everyone on 2+2, but I'm sure more than less. lol at these idiots.

Poker, Porn, Video Games and getting drunk or stoned... You make it sound like a bad thing wtf?
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltnonstop
ya, except poker is not a sport and itīs not even close.
Both are competitions of skill and the analogy was good.
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKarlMC
pretty hilarious thread
This. NVG strat, learn from TV DN nut-huggers with 40 posts, angry Vanessa. It's a beautiful mess.

also, what does Irockhoes mean in Portuguese?
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 10:07 PM
I have a feeling Daniel is going to learn a lot playing with the online guys
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 10:15 PM
after your responses itt DN, you are now one of my favorite players. solid job.
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 10:25 PM
Daniel wins thread. timeforheroes gets 2nd and fslexcduck 3rd.
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 10:36 PM
sticky this thread for borderline's strat please
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 10:37 PM
timeforheroes blows up))))
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Negreanu
I can agree with that. I'm certain there are loads of plays/mistakes I've made that a 50NL reg would not have made. Have you considered, though, that there are some plays I've made in the game that were actually really good that a typical 50NL reg would NOT have made?

I believe that anytime you step out of the box you either run the risk of doing something awfully stupid, but you also have the potential to make some really high end plays as well.

I'm not Durr or Ivey and I know that, however, I am certain that I could find you some hands where if you didn't know who the player was you'd say "That's a mistake a 50NL reg would never ever make."

When your goal is not to learn how to become a "grinder" and you are trying to become really, really, good at the game, you are simply going to make mistakes along the way that people will go, huh??? How bad was THAT! The key is to learn from those hands and I think I'm doing a very good job of that...

good post....tho i dont really think u need to justify urself here.

its pretty clear u understand ur a dog in the lineups ur playing in, and are trying to improve ur NL game. so when ppl criticize that this play or that play was awful and not even a 50nl player would make it, therefore u dont belong in these games, etc etc......theyre really missing the point.


NVG,
he could obv play at 50nl or even 600nl and work on some fundamentals, but when he makes these mistakes hes going to get punished less often for it thus reinforcing the bad plays for a longer period of time. playing w/ really good players allows him to see good lines they took and try to understand why they took them and hes going to get **** on a lot more when he makes mistakes which is going to force him to plug his leaks quicker. sure it might be more costly overall but he will get better in a shorter amount of time than grinding MSNL so if he has the money to pay for the lessons at 50/1 and 1/2 then good for him.
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidDream
good post....tho i dont really think u need to justify urself here.

its pretty clear u understand ur a dog in the lineups ur playing in, and are trying to improve ur NL game. so when ppl criticize that this play or that play was awful and not even a 50nl player would make it, therefore u dont belong in these games, etc etc......theyre really missing the point.


NVG,
he could obv play at 50nl or even 600nl and work on some fundamentals, but when he makes these mistakes hes going to get punished less often for it thus reinforcing the bad plays for a longer period of time. playing w/ really good players allows him to see good lines they took and try to understand why they took them and hes going to get **** on a lot more when he makes mistakes which is going to force him to plug his leaks quicker. sure it might be more costly overall but he will get better in a shorter amount of time than grinding MSNL so if he has the money to pay for the lessons at 50/1 and 1/2 then good for him.

this sounds like DN is the only one in the 5/1 1/2 games whos making mistakes but thats def. not true.
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 11:13 PM
DN is a standup guy and props to him for still posting here after being flamed by breakeven NL50 donks too much of the time.

Looking at him in the 100 200 game I see him grinding away on the others and playing solid most of the time.

also; how much alcohol does nutsinho drink, and does he play drunk a lot of the time?

i also highly doubt DN to be a dog in the game that has been running lately.
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 11:24 PM
i might just drink keystone light in honor of nutsinho tonight
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote
07-30-2010 , 11:33 PM
fu drunk
nutsinho tells kidpoker he still hasn't learned how to play poker Quote

      
m