Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

View Poll Results: (Public Poll) I am siding with...
Chris Moneymaker 62 82.67%
Jason Young 13 17.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #1026
PraguePoker
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 319
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesD816 View Post
Chris would be a fool to public admit a gambling problem and lose his primary source of income. Anyone think poker stars can keep him if he announces to the world officially he is a compulsive gambler? I think they would have to drop him.
I doubt "compulsive gambler" is a problem. It's actually a feature to a poker site (within reason), not a bug.

The issue is the perception of shadiness. Which is why he can be a degen, he just needs to pay his debts. So agreeing to pay a charity was quite smart. He needs to write a summary post explaining where the money is going, thanking everyone for their help, and then get the hell out of this thread and never come back.

--PP
PraguePoker is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #1027
3 Bullits
grinder
 
3 Bullits's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bum Hunting
Posts: 417
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

JY,

I understand that it's not easy to answer the pressing questions because of concerns regarding personal/sensitive information. We can all appreciate that. But regarding the bold quoted below can you comment on the timeline given?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetsworld View Post
I am an interested party in this situation, so I am not completely unbiased to the outcome, but if adding some facts will help, here they are:

About 2 years ago (not 100% sure of the timeline here please forgive that) I wanted to put some sports bets in, as I had a friend who said he knew what he was doing (sigh lol I know i know its impossible whatever but I trust him). Having no idea in this day and age how to go about getting bookies etc, I reached out to someone on 2_2 and he told me to contact Jason, as he did business with people and could hook me up or whatever ....

Jason had a relationship of some kind with a website which took the action...I got a user id etc and Jason handled the money flows....seemingly standard of an agent etc. Well one day my account was frozen after a few weeks of winning, and I was wondering why it was? Jason was unsure and said he would find out , and told me that the "boss" or..."the site" or whatever, didn't want the action anymore, as apparently they suspected that my action, which did involve some offbeat props etc, was not something they wanted to take.

I said sigh ok whatever, and asked to settle up with what was owed. Jason put me off for a week or 2 but he told me he was in the hospital for knee surgery and he would take care of it soon. I am not going to challenge Jason's word on that...who would lie about that? So I was patient and a week later or so he shipped me online money or whatever...Now that I think about it , it was lock money he sent me loldksjhfsdkfdhkfhsad but ok ok thats fine lol.

Fast forward a year and I reached out to Jason and asked if maybe his guys wanted action again? He told me he would check, and a day later he said sure no problem, and reopened my account. I ran hot again and asked to get paid.

Jason said he would meet me at his bar, or ship money into my boa ...whatever I wanted, the day after he collects from his "guy" which was supposed to be the following tues. I followed up and Jason told me that the guy was a no show, for unknown reasons. Coincidentally, or perhaps not. this was the time when a whole bunch of bookies got arrested, so Jason speculated it was because of this.


A few weeks passed, and eventually Jason told me essentially the same story posted in this thread....the summary being that Chris owed him alot of money, that his bookie left him in the cold, and he couldn't pay what I was owed until Chris paid. He told me straight out that I was 1090% going to get paid, but I would have to be patient, and it would certainly accelerate the process if Chris would pay.

I did reach out to Chris, really just to confirm that Jason's story wasn't BS...Nothing personal against Jason...I just didnt know him very well and I have been around the block, so to speak, and heard alot of stories in my day......I didn't expect or ask Chris to pay me money directly, although I certainly would have accepted that as a result obviously. Chris basically told me exactly what he ended up posting in here, and told me that he was not sure what he was going to do.

I have followed up with Jason every month or so since this time, and he assures me that I am getting paid eventually, and again stresses that Chris's payment drives most of the results here , although, Jason HAS paid me some portion of what I was owed. It certainly is not alot, and certainly does not make up for all of this aggravation, but it certainly demonstrates, to me at least, that Jason for his part wants to do the right thing by everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunlap View Post
To clarify timeline of events. I discovered that Jason owed 18k back around April when I lost. I was in an airport in Europe heading home with every intention to pay Jason. When I found this out yes I waited/stalled whatever you want to call it. Another guy came to me saying Jason owed him 24k a few weeks later. This is long before I knew about sheets. Sheets called me several months later and told me his experience. His "boss" supposedly split back in April but according to sheets he didn't start betting again with Jason till October of that year. I know Jason was completely insolvent then and his "boss" was gone yet he opened up his book for sheets to start betting again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
im fairly certain you have no idea what your talking about

i didnt lose any money to any of these people

they won it from someone else- that didnt pay in the end...

i vouched so im responsible

im sorry you dont understand that
Cliffs:

Sheets wins $x in March 2012, gets his account closed, but is paid his winnings. CM loses $15k in April 2012 and does not pay. At some point between April and October 2012 your boss disappears, leaving you holding the bag. Then in October 2012, Sheets approaches you to see if his account can be reopened. You tell him a day later it can. Sheets wins ~$8k and you explain he can't get paid because you are waiting for Moneymaker to clear his debt.

At the very least you're guilty of freerolling Sheets. Why didn't you mention your boss had ducked out on you? Also, why didn't you tell him before he made the bets that if he won he'd have to wait to get paid because you couldn't pay him without CM making good? Judging from the CM texts you posted from September 21, 2012 it was pretty clear that it was going to be a very slow process getting the full amount from CM. Sheets placed his bets a month later.

Last edited by 3 Bullits; 11-01-2013 at 01:12 PM.
3 Bullits is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #1028
PSUMike1999
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by bundy5 View Post
As long as it goes to the right people (JY included)
DUDE PLEASE STOP ALREADY

JASON IS NOT GETTING A DOLLAR FROM CHRIS - YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY IF YOU THINK THAT HE IS REALLY OWED AT THIS POINT.
PSUMike1999 is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #1029
Jason Young
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,396
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Bullits View Post
JY,

I understand that it's not easy to answer the pressing questions because of concerns regarding personal/sensitive information. We can all appreciate that. But regarding the bold quoted below can you comment on the timeline given?







Cliffs:

Sheets wins $x in March 2012, gets his account closed, but is paid his winnings. CM loses $15k in April 2012 and does not pay. At some point between April and October 2012 your boss disappears, leaving you holding the bag. Then in October 2012, Sheets approaches you to see if his account can be reopened. You tell him a day later it can. Sheets wins ~$8k and you explain he can't get paid because you are waiting for Moneymaker to clear his debt.

At the very least you're guilty of freerolling Sheets. Why didn't you mention your boss had ducked out on you? Also, why didn't you tell him before he made the bets that if he won he might have to wait to get paid because you couldn't pay him without CM making good? Judging from the CM texts you posted from September 21, 2012 it was pretty clear that it was going to be a very slow process getting the full amount from CM. Sheets placed his bets a month later.
Normal post/ good questions...

Sheets won in march and was paid in full that should also show whatever in terms of solvency- nobody disappeared he was shut down because apparently his action wasn't wanted at the time. Whatever he was doing it wasn't wanted anymore- let me add that sheets also lost a few k if I recall and offered to pay and I told him to hold onto it- should go more to the point that was common practice for me. He can confirm this if need be I'm sure- Chris loses and doesn't pay- later sheets asks me if he can play I find out he can and a whole after that is when things fell apart and I was left with this mess. Hope that clears some things up.

Also fwiw I reached out to assani days ago asking for multiple ways to send him a payment and he has still not given me any. Again I don't think it's cool mr all high and mighty doesn't take any responsibility. 18 months and I still have no place to send $ so if he doesn't give me somewhere to send how can I do that? Certain things seem to be big issues but when I literally tell him to get me somewhere to send $ and he doesn't give me one should just show his lax nature and prove my point again that it was both of our faults how that slipped through the cracks
Jason Young is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #1030
rocketragz
old hand
 
rocketragz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Land of the restricted.
Posts: 1,297
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

We have some real classy individuals in the poker community...
rocketragz is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #1031
PSUMike1999
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
Normal post/ good questions...

Sheets won in march and was paid in full that should also show whatever in terms of solvency- nobody disappeared he was shut down because apparently his action wasn't wanted at the time. Whatever he was doing it wasn't wanted anymore- let me add that sheets also lost a few k if I recall and offered to pay and I told him to hold onto it- should go more to the point that was common practice for me. He can confirm this if need be I'm sure- Chris loses and doesn't pay- later sheets asks me if he can play I find out he can and a whole after that is when things fell apart and I was left with this mess. Hope that clears some things up.

Also fwiw I reached out to assani days ago asking for multiple ways to send him a payment and he has still not given me any. Again I don't think it's cool mr all high and mighty doesn't take any responsibility. 18 months and I still have no place to send $ so if he doesn't give me somewhere to send how can I do that? Certain things seem to be big issues but when I literally tell him to get me somewhere to send $ and he doesn't give me one should just show his lax nature and prove my point again that it was both of our faults how that slipped through the cracks
Really?? Assani has been posting on here for the past 5 days. Why would he not tell you where you could send or how you could send the money??? That is bizarre because all he has been doing is asking to be paid. Is he really that "laid back" and "carefree"???

This gets stranger and stranger every hour it seems.
PSUMike1999 is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:26 PM   #1032
andrewga
banned
 
andrewga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 201
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
Normal post/ good questions...

Sheets won in march and was paid in full that should also show whatever in terms of solvency- nobody disappeared he was shut down because apparently his action wasn't wanted at the time. Whatever he was doing it wasn't wanted anymore- let me add that sheets also lost a few k if I recall and offered to pay and I told him to hold onto it- should go more to the point that was common practice for me. He can confirm this if need be I'm sure- Chris loses and doesn't pay- later sheets asks me if he can play I find out he can and a whole after that is when things fell apart and I was left with this mess. Hope that clears some things up.

Also fwiw I reached out to assani days ago asking for multiple ways to send him a payment and he has still not given me any. Again I don't think it's cool mr all high and mighty doesn't take any responsibility. 18 months and I still have no place to send $ so if he doesn't give me somewhere to send how can I do that? Certain things seem to be big issues but when I literally tell him to get me somewhere to send $ and he doesn't give me one should just show his lax nature and prove my point again that it was both of our faults how that slipped through the cracks
Hall of fame post right here ladies and gentlemen.
andrewga is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #1033
Go Get It
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Posts: 12,427
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
Normal post/ good questions...

Sheets won in march and was paid in full that should also show whatever in terms of solvency- nobody disappeared he was shut down because apparently his action wasn't wanted at the time. Whatever he was doing it wasn't wanted anymore- let me add that sheets also lost a few k if I recall and offered to pay and I told him to hold onto it- should go more to the point that was common practice for me. He can confirm this if need be I'm sure- Chris loses and doesn't pay- later sheets asks me if he can play I find out he can and a whole after that is when things fell apart and I was left with this mess. Hope that clears some things up.

Also fwiw I reached out to assani days ago asking for multiple ways to send him a payment and he has still not given me any. Again I don't think it's cool mr all high and mighty doesn't take any responsibility. 18 months and I still have no place to send $ so if he doesn't give me somewhere to send how can I do that? Certain things seem to be big issues but when I literally tell him to get me somewhere to send $ and he doesn't give me one should just show his lax nature and prove my point again that it was both of our faults how that slipped through the cracks
Have to quote this just so it doesn't go away.

Edit: Just as a couple others do the same thing....
Go Get It is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #1034
Jason Young
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,396
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUMike1999 View Post
Really?? Assani has been posting on here for the past 5 days. Why would he not tell you where you could send or how you could send the money??? That is bizarre because all he has been doing is asking to be paid. Is he really that "laid back" and "carefree"???

This gets stranger and stranger every hour it seems.

Bizarre indeed- not sure how to proceed... Id hope this helps make that situation a little clearer for you and everyone else-
Jason Young is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #1035
andrewga
banned
 
andrewga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 201
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Get It View Post
Have to quote this just so it doesn't go away.

Edit: Just as a couple others do the same thing....
lol.

I am glad I am not the only person who found that post completely absurd.
andrewga is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #1036
3 Bullits
grinder
 
3 Bullits's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bum Hunting
Posts: 417
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
Normal post/ good questions...

Sheets won in march and was paid in full that should also show whatever in terms of solvency- nobody disappeared he was shut down because apparently his action wasn't wanted at the time. Whatever he was doing it wasn't wanted anymore- let me add that sheets also lost a few k if I recall and offered to pay and I told him to hold onto it- should go more to the point that was common practice for me. He can confirm this if need be I'm sure- Chris loses and doesn't pay- later sheets asks me if he can play I find out he can and a whole after that is when things fell apart and I was left with this mess. Hope that clears some things up.

Also fwiw I reached out to assani days ago asking for multiple ways to send him a payment and he has still not given me any. Again I don't think it's cool mr all high and mighty doesn't take any responsibility. 18 months and I still have no place to send $ so if he doesn't give me somewhere to send how can I do that? Certain things seem to be big issues but when I literally tell him to get me somewhere to send $ and he doesn't give me one should just show his lax nature and prove my point again that it was both of our faults how that slipped through the cracks
I'm sorry but this clears nothing up.

I'm not saying you're guilty of freerolling Sheets in March you're guilty of freerolling him in October.

Given the evidence you posted (CM's texts) it looks like it fell apart long before you had Sheets' account reopened. Are you saying the boss disappeared after Sheets won the second time around?
3 Bullits is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #1037
Jason Young
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,396
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

I'm not trying to be a dick but this is why I don't answer every single question what are you talking about? I gave a pretty clear timeline I'm confused at what u don't understand. If Chris lost $ in April and everyone continued playing and i let chris try and come up wkth the $ he owed and sheets came back In October and everything was still the same as when sheets had played and won and got paid in march what are you missing and how the hell was he freerolled ? Makes no sense to me
Jason Young is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #1038
3 Bullits
grinder
 
3 Bullits's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bum Hunting
Posts: 417
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
I'm not trying to be a dick but this is why I don't answer every single question what are you talking about? I gave a pretty clear timeline I'm confused at what u don't understand. If Chris lost $ in April and everyone continued playing and i let chris try and come up wkth the $ he owed and sheets came back In October and everything was still the same as when sheets had played and won and got paid in march what are you missing and how the hell was he freerolled ? Makes no sense to me
Well I asked a pretty clear question and you starting talking about how you floated Sheets when he lost once and then disgraced Assani because he didn't give you a place to send money.

If you knew you couldn't pay Sheets if he won in October without getting CM's money first, and you knew on September 21st that you were not any closer to settling up with Moneymaker, then why did you take Sheets' action a month later?
3 Bullits is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #1039
andrewga
banned
 
andrewga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 201
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
If Chris lost $ in April and everyone continued playing and i let chris try and come up wkth the $ he owed and sheets came back In October and everything was still the same as when sheets had played and won and got paid in march what are you missing and how the hell was he freerolled ?
Ladies and gentlemen, keep in mind this is one sentence. Are you on drugs man? Seriously...use better sentence structure because you are so vague in what you say. This is such a garbled mess. If you took time to think out what you were going to say into clear sentences, nobody would be asking you any questions. But you don't write clearly, and are purposefully vague.
andrewga is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #1040
MakeBelieve
adept
 
MakeBelieve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,021
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
Normal post/ good questions...

Sheets won in march and was paid in full that should also show whatever in terms of solvency- nobody disappeared he was shut down because apparently his action wasn't wanted at the time. Whatever he was doing it wasn't wanted anymore- let me add that sheets also lost a few k if I recall and offered to pay and I told him to hold onto it- should go more to the point that was common practice for me. He can confirm this if need be I'm sure- Chris loses and doesn't pay- later sheets asks me if he can play I find out he can and a whole after that is when things fell apart and I was left with this mess. Hope that clears some things up.

Also fwiw I reached out to assani days ago asking for multiple ways to send him a payment and he has still not given me any. Again I don't think it's cool mr all high and mighty doesn't take any responsibility. 18 months and I still have no place to send $ so if he doesn't give me somewhere to send how can I do that? Certain things seem to be big issues but when I literally tell him to get me somewhere to send $ and he doesn't give me one should just show his lax nature and prove my point again that it was both of our faults how that slipped through the cracks
mmh interesting. so at that point in march you were the book. Or is it normal for an agent to make that call? And in april you were working as an agent for a bookie that skipped town.
MakeBelieve is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #1041
Banned4lyfe
Sup-Bah? Pop-Bah Pooh-Bear Permanently Pooh-Bah Billy Walters Jr
 
Banned4lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoCal ✈
Posts: 13,932
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUMike1999 View Post
Really?? Assani has been posting on here for the past 5 days. Why would he not tell you where you could send or how you could send the money??? That is bizarre because all he has been doing is asking to be paid. Is he really that "laid back" and "carefree"???

This gets stranger and stranger every hour it seems.
Quote:
He said he only has Wells Fargo/Chase, which I don't have, so it looks like I'm gonna have to get a friend to take the transfer for me(have already talked to aejones, looks like he will do it). I haven't discussed the specifics of Jason's payment plan yet, but basically I'm gonna just ask him to come up with it himself- I realize that me setting harsh deadlines is just gonna make him unable to pay, so I'd rather him tell me whats reasonable and then stick to that.
-Assani
Banned4lyfe is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #1042
Banned4lyfe
Sup-Bah? Pop-Bah Pooh-Bear Permanently Pooh-Bah Billy Walters Jr
 
Banned4lyfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoCal ✈
Posts: 13,932
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Bullits View Post
If you knew you couldn't pay Sheets if he won in October without getting CM's money first, and you knew on September 21st that you were not any closer to settling up with Moneymaker, then why did you take Sheets' action a month later?
How would he know he couldn't pay sheets? He wasn't the book.
Banned4lyfe is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:51 PM   #1043
3 Bullits
grinder
 
3 Bullits's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bum Hunting
Posts: 417
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
Uploaded with ImageShack.com
I'm referring to the this text specifically.
3 Bullits is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #1044
46&2
banned
 
46&2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Guarding my $710 in Sklansky bucks
Posts: 1,074
How about stop flooding the thread when JY pops in and let him finish thoughts with 3bullit??
46&2 is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #1045
sba9630
Pooh-Bah
 
sba9630's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: This space intentionally left blank
Posts: 4,510
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Young View Post
... 18 months and I still have no place to send $ so if he doesn't give me somewhere to send how can I do that? ...
Are you stating that you attempted to make payment starting 18 months ago???
sba9630 is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #1046
Jason Young
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,396
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

^^ Ty

God it's brutal with people picking and choosing what they want to hear
Jason Young is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #1047
3 Bullits
grinder
 
3 Bullits's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bum Hunting
Posts: 417
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned4lyfe View Post
How would he know he couldn't pay sheets? He wasn't the book.
Because he couldn't pay the 2 other people that were owed until CM settled up either.
3 Bullits is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #1048
Jason Young
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,396
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Was saying Ty to banned4lyfe for paying attention and answering for me

As for my grammar I'm on my phone doing the best I can over the course of a busy day to pop in and answer what I can I apologize if it comes off as a garbled mess
Jason Young is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #1049
Jason Young
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,396
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

I had plenty of $ back in march/ April all the way through when the business opened I spotted people large sums for years- feel free to ask anyone about that- I didn't need to collect 2kfrom sheets id rather just lay it out
Jason Young is offline  
Old 11-01-2013, 01:59 PM   #1050
Jason Young
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,396
Re: moneymaker vs jason young (resolved - see post 497 & 503...and then not - see post 656)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Bullits View Post
Because he couldn't pay the 2 other people that were owed until CM settled up either.
Try and comprehend sheets and the 2 others that won that haven't been paid in full yet all happened at the exact same time

Do your best to process that
Jason Young is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive