Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2019, 10:41 AM   #1751
enzet
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,264
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFKS View Post
Why come in at all in June when your inside man is not there? We've already proven he's a greedy idiot that can't help himself when he has chance to win a pot, why would he want to lose a session?
obv he thinks he's some sort of competent player and able to win money.

these scammers are dumb as a rock.
enzet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:41 AM   #1752
soapdodger
adept
 
soapdodger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: baath time
Posts: 984
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

On the 86o switched to 89s hand, one of the commentators mentions a "Taylor" is telling him Mike's cards were incorrect. Who is Taylor?
soapdodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:43 AM   #1753
PTLou
JellyBean
 
PTLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Playing Offline Poker
Posts: 5,064
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
It seems very unlikely that Justin is innocent.

I wonder if Stones' new 'investigation' is gonna be led by Justin. If so, it's worthless. They need to exclude him completely from taking part in the investigation now that he's a major suspect and most likely complicit in the scam.
If complaint filed with CGCB, it will NOT be investigated in house. They will be target of investigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleRick View Post
The consensus is that his accomplice is Justin Kuraitis the Stones TD based on the fact that Mike's godmode suddenly turns off when Justin is in Vegas or is commentating in the booth.

And yeah has anyone actually filed a formal complaint or is this like people passing an emergency on the freeway assuming someone else will call it in??
Just looked at CGCB web site. http://www.cgcc.ca.gov/

This page shows past investigations for all Clubs. here is a doozie for Stones.

http://www.cgcc.ca.gov/documents/adminactions/pending/70280_document.pdf

Just scanned it , but apparently the lied to Commission about true ownership in Club including a $3million dollar loan, operated another club without being licensed, and other stuff. $500,0000+ fine. loss of gaming license for 24 months.. and more. This is all very serious stuff in gaming.


Quite sure CGCB would love to hear about more shenanigans. But dont call if you want to keep playing there. A second strike could end their involvement in CA Card Club business, especailly since it looks like they just recently got their gaming licenses back.

A fish rots from the head down.
PTLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:47 AM   #1754
Loctus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Loctus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,324
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapdodger View Post
On the 86o switched to 89s hand, one of the commentators mentions a "Taylor" is telling him Mike's cards were incorrect. Who is Taylor?
There's a Taylor Smith who works on the streaming production team. He's facebook friends with both Mike and Justin, fwiw
Loctus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:53 AM   #1755
WFKS
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 96
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
There's a Taylor Smith who works on the streaming production team. He's facebook friends with both Mike and Justin, fwiw
Does Taylor have a different role in production when Justin is gone?
WFKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:54 AM   #1756
jjjou812
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,551
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_P1 View Post
What’s your point I told you that potrippers level of luck was in the order of winning several powerball lotteries that’s my original statement and point that you took issue with. I even gave you his standard deviation. I don’t get why you are demanding I go over 100s of hours of tape to satisfy your unreasonable demands because you originally thought my initial statement was BS and you are trying save face. If you are willing to provide me the data I would be happy to get the stats completed on this.
My point is that you have not done any statistical analysis to base your conclusion that Postle is 2-3x worse than Potripper. You made this up. Pulled it completely out of your ass.

I did not think that I missed the statistical analysis between posting your crotch viewing collage and the ill-fitted hat montage, but there was a small chance that I missed it given the number of pages in this thread.

So instead of just making a straight out accusation, I figured I would first ask you to present your proof before pointing out the fallacy of your conclusion being based on statistical proof.
jjjou812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 10:59 AM   #1757
PTLou
JellyBean
 
PTLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Playing Offline Poker
Posts: 5,064
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
There's a Taylor Smith who works on the streaming production team. He's facebook friends with both Mike and Justin, fwiw
plot thickens

from CA CODE

Quote:
337V. PROHIBITED DEVICES
It is unlawful for any person at a gambling establishment to use, or to possess with
the intent to use, any device to assist in any of the following:
(a) In projecting the outcome of the gambling game.
(b) In keeping track of the cards played.
(c) In analyzing the probability of the occurrence of an event relating to the gambling
game.
142 Statutes
Penal Code
(d) In analyzing the strategy for playing or wagering to be used in the gambling game,
except as p
as much as 10K fine and one year in jail. obv loss of gaming license (prob perma ban) in CA and anywhere else.

Gaming investigators live for this kind of stuff. Especially since this will prob be first investigation of this type and club already on their radar for serious violatiions

Last edited by PTLou; 10-03-2019 at 11:05 AM.
PTLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:00 AM   #1758
enzet
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,264
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

so... the second investigation will occure, but wtf they are expecting to find if they are not streaming any game? it's not that hard to move bluetooth devices out of the building even in a pocket.

they guess Mike POS accidently left his magic hat somewhere in the building? (...)

the only real/valuable investigation would be that Mike plays the same level of superuser play while they're monitoring everything, looking for every possible angle for 10s of hours to find the method he's cheating while doing his thing on the same level.

i don't even think that proves anything if he starts to play incorrect vs holdings while getting supervised, just that he suddenly lost his "good instincts".


.. it's 100% an inside job, not some random 3rd party hacked the system, so basicly nothing to see there.

Last edited by enzet; 10-03-2019 at 11:05 AM.
enzet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:03 AM   #1759
bthekuta
grinder
 
bthekuta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 696
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badreg2017 View Post
Until the other side presents an expert shill that says the opposite. I was an attorney but I admittedly never tried a case where the facts were this complicated. I know it seems simple to us but you have to put yourself in the shoes of the average person. I could see a jury though getting very confused over which expert to believe here. There aren’t any real qualifications to the average person. Obviously someone who crushes 200z online or 5/T live with a background in statistics would be qualified, but what about when the defense trots out some unscrupulous statistician or someone who won a few donkaments or a WSOP bracelet?

Trying to convince people that poker is a game of skill is difficult enough, getting them to understand and trust the right experts here wouldn’t be easy. Again, I think it’s likely that there is a winnable civil suit here, but it’s not a sure thing.
This is spot on. Definitely enough here for a lawsuit and (to us), it's 100% clear he is cheating, but it is so much harder for the average juror. I have to deal with unscrupulous defense experts all the time who will say anything when they are paid $30k to testify, but have impeccable credentials and are very convincing in the crap that they spew. Sometimes, the jury just throws their hands up without understanding the underlying issues and calls it a tie between the experts, which means it's a loss for us since we have the burden of proof.
bthekuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:07 AM   #1760
PTLou
JellyBean
 
PTLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Playing Offline Poker
Posts: 5,064
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzet View Post
so... the second investigation will occure, but wtf they are expecting to find if they are not streaming any game? it's not that hard to move bluetooth devices out of the building even in a pocket.
same way prosecutors always work. scare the chit out of little fish, offer them deal to flip on bigger fish.

dont need to catch them in the act anymore then you need to catch a murderer in act or catch with murder weapon in hand
PTLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:07 AM   #1761
Halo_P1
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 104
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812 View Post
My point is that you have not done any statistical analysis to base your conclusion that Postle is 2-3x worse than Potripper. You made this up. Pulled it completely out of your ass.

I did not think that I missed the statistical analysis between posting your crotch viewing collage and the ill-fitted hat montage, but there was a small chance that I missed it given the number of pages in this thread.

So instead of just making a straight out accusation, I figured I would first ask you to present your proof before pointing out the fallacy of your conclusion being based on statistical proof.
Look man you thought I didn’t have potrippers stats to back up me saying his luck was estimated at multiple powerball levels winning level of luck. And I provided you with the sources to show this. Also I said Postles winrate 2x potripper, not std deviation I don’t get what you mean by “2-3x worse” that’s a very arbitrary statement. It’s alright I can understand that you are surprised that this was in fact the odds of it and I can understand why you would think that I didn’t have the references. But I did. This is getting petty. Also that collage I made was news back on page 13 about the fact he’s always staring down there in key pots.


So we’re gonna leave it here so this thread can get back to evidence. Let it be known that potrippers luck statistics are indeed the equivalent to winning three powerball consecutively or six 6/49 lotteries consecutively.

Last edited by Halo_P1; 10-03-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Halo_P1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:11 AM   #1762
Pokerman1992
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 340
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=t59ddLJv6mo



Did he really show his Q to Gina as he says? Gina sits at different side of table, so it would be hard to show only to her? Dealer only flips ace.

He is very vocal that he has a queen there.

"You don't have queen-five? Thank god."

Obviously it is possible that he shows Q there, and again RFID error. But if so, other players should have seen that also, not only Gina..
Pokerman1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:13 AM   #1763
Ollieeeee
adept
 
Ollieeeee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Drums and Bass
Posts: 970
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayox View Post
lmao 88 vs TT hand is also 100% proof of cheating, so stupid and greedy to not shove there and is something only an idiot cheater would do
+1 million
Ollieeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:13 AM   #1764
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,915
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthekuta View Post
This is spot on. Definitely enough here for a lawsuit and (to us), it's 100% clear he is cheating, but it is so much harder for the average juror. I have to deal with unscrupulous defense experts all the time who will say anything when they are paid $30k to testify, but have impeccable credentials and are very convincing in the crap that they spew. Sometimes, the jury just throws their hands up without understanding the underlying issues and calls it a tie between the experts, which means it's a loss for us since we have the burden of proof.
Not all are unscrupulous and some unscrupulous activity comes from the side of the prosecution, been there done that.

I think this would be very very tough to get a criminal conviction for the exact reasons you mentioned. Jurors will typically not be that savvy or even ready to learn something new, particularly advanced math discussions. That makes doubt so much easier to create. A jury of Postle's peers, aka poker players, would not need 15 minutes to convict. Everyday citizens would be very tough without an insider flipping and testifying they were in on it. Add in the individual that has never won at a casino and thinks its rigged against them and doubt becomes easy to create in ny mind.

Do you know what charges would apply here? I can only reason fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud. Are there any statutes pertaining to cheating specifically or just fall under fraudulent action? The casino seems negligent in not enforcing their own rules of no cell phones at the table. That seems like it would open them up to a pretty cut and dry civil suit by every player that did not have one.
a dewd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:13 AM   #1765
bthekuta
grinder
 
bthekuta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 696
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Abortion View Post
Hmmm very interesting... Is there a possibility something like could go to court or trial? If so, who would need to file something against Postle? Also if something like this were to go to court, is it possible to supoena Postle's text or call transcripts because it is fairly obvious that he is working with someone else.
Yes, if any of the aggrieved poker players wanted to pursue an action against Stones/Postle. Obviously, only those that are actually harmed by the misconduct can sue. That's part of the problem, that damages are pretty limited in this case. However, particularly against Stones, if they were in any way in on it or purposely turned a blind eye, then there could be additional remedies based on intentional torts v. negligence.

Frankly, from my standpoint, the much more attractive case is against Stones (not Postle) for letting this happen. This is for a variety of reasons that I can explain if anyone cares.

Discovery would be critical in a case like this. Competing experts going over stats and nonsensical lines in hands would go right over a jury's head. Obtaining texts/emails/calls as well as deposing Stones employees would be important. It's unlikely that a third-party provider would have the actual contents of any texts in response to a subpoena, but any party would be obligated to produce this in discovery. Also, deposing the non-biased whistleblower and basically turning her into an expert (that this could not happen without cheating) would be huge.

There's definitely enough here for a lawsuit, but this is not a "slam dunk" based on the evidence to date even though all of us know there is near a 0% chance that Postle is clean.
bthekuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:19 AM   #1766
OG_Thizz
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 23
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourrc9 View Post
It appears Justin was in Australia the first week of August. I can't confirm his exact dates, but looks he left on August 1 and returned between August 7th and 10th. Mike P played in at least one game while he was gone, 8/3. Watching this stream, it doesn't appear he is in god mode. He books a small win but was down big before flopping a set late in the stream and winning a 5k pot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp4kg_5q2_o&t=9037s

Will be looking at his next game, on 8/7 to see if he was back to Godmode.

Also during the 8/3 stream, his brother is in the booth for about an hour. I looked to see if there was any difference in play in the window 30 minutes after his brother went to the booth to see if he could be in on it somehow, but have not seen anything yet that would indicate he is. He does respond to a question in the chat and says he brother spent a night in jail (2:55:00). Shocking
I played that game. I can confirm Justin was in Australia.
OG_Thizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:25 AM   #1767
PTLou
JellyBean
 
PTLou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Playing Offline Poker
Posts: 5,064
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post

Do you know what charges would apply here? I can only reason fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud. Are there any statutes pertaining to cheating specifically or just fall under fraudulent action? .
IF can be proven they cheated, this is way beyond civil.

And yes there specific crimes in CA Gaming Regs (see my post a few above)

Gaming regulators would not only apply fines and other license revocations authorized under their pervue, but would also turn over to DOJ if evidence of criminal activity unfolds.

If these guys actually did this I would run if I were them. run very far away.

deleted or not, full phone records, google searches, emails, credit card purchases, everything else comes into play under warrant. they sound pretty dumb given how they got so greedy and obvious in some hands, so doubtful they left no tracks
PTLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:26 AM   #1768
bthekuta
grinder
 
bthekuta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 696
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
Not all are unscrupulous and some unscrupulous activity comes from the side of the prosecution, been there done that.

I think this would be very very tough to get a criminal conviction for the exact reasons you mentioned. Jurors will typically not be that savvy or even ready to learn something new, particularly advanced math discussions. That makes doubt so much easier to create. A jury of Postle's peers, aka poker players, would not need 15 minutes to convict. Everyday citizens would be very tough without an insider flipping and testifying they were in on it. Add in the individual that has never won at a casino and thinks its rigged against them and doubt becomes easy to create in ny mind.

Do you know what charges would apply here? I can only reason fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud. Are there any statutes pertaining to cheating specifically or just fall under fraudulent action? The casino seems negligent in not enforcing their own rules of no cell phones at the table. That seems like it would open them up to a pretty cut and dry civil suit by every player that did not have one.
To be clear, I am a plaintiff's attorney and have never practiced criminal law. The stats, hands, and graphs (like the potripper graph) is great, but this case would need to be bolstered by texts/emails/unbiased witnesses/etc besides the poker. Only those actually harmed by the misconduct (the ones that lost money to Postle) would have standing to sue.

Against Postle, the causes of action are pretty clear (fraud, concealment, conversion, etc) along with a prayer for punitive damages.

Against Stones, negligence for sure (not following cell phone policy, allowing this to happen, turning a blind eye, etc etc) but also potentially the same fraud/concealment/CLRA/UCL/etc intentional tort-type actions. The intentional torts are important to expand potential remedies beyond what the players just lost out of pocket.
bthekuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:31 AM   #1769
wtfdidido
banned
 
wtfdidido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: ZOG's clownworld
Posts: 135
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitedJunk View Post
Do we know if his "phone" is "plugged in?"

You know how many of the newer poker tables have USB power plugs? Well, what if the "table" at stones had a USB that you could plug in to tap into the RFID and ran that on his device?
Yes his phone was plugged here,

@2:07:18



but Justin was in Vegas so we can see how Mike plays when he's not cheating.
wtfdidido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:34 AM   #1770
WFKS
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 96
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerman1992 View Post

Did he really show his Q to Gina as he says? Gina sits at different side of table, so it would be hard to show only to her? Dealer only flips ace.

He is very vocal that he has a queen there.

"You don't have queen-five? Thank god."

Obviously it is possible that he shows Q there, and again RFID error. But if so, other players should have seen that also, not only Gina..
She nods like he did, but I think she's nodding because he showed the A and he says AQ (and that's why dealer flipped the A) , he is correct and the RFID was wrong pre flop or there are 2 K of Clubs in the deck

Last edited by WFKS; 10-03-2019 at 11:36 AM. Reason: spelling
WFKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:35 AM   #1771
Gorre187
journeyman
 
Gorre187's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 269
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812 View Post
My point is that you have not done any statistical analysis to base your conclusion that Postle is 2-3x worse than Potripper. You made this up. Pulled it completely out of your ass.

I did not think that I missed the statistical analysis between posting your crotch viewing collage and the ill-fitted hat montage, but there was a small chance that I missed it given the number of pages in this thread.

So instead of just making a straight out accusation, I figured I would first ask you to present your proof before pointing out the fallacy of your conclusion being based on statistical proof.
Post 1134.
Gorre187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:37 AM   #1772
Gman109
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 20
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoJoey View Post
Why does Mike continue to insist he just found out about the investigation a few days ago and had no previous knowledge of it???

Why wouldn't they have tried to catch Mike in the act??

This last stream was wild. First session Mike didn't have his god mode on and played awful and ran awful. The second session post WSOP he came back in full force god moding it up everywhere. Lots of ****ing wild hands we went over.
Such a thorough 1st investigations Justine/Stones, that you didn't even notify or question the person in question(Mike)? What a ****ing joke.

I hereby re christen Mike Postle, Mike PUSTULE. Rise and be recognized sir, you've famous, you giant cheating lying piece of crap.
Gman109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:37 AM   #1773
lovedaphils
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 502
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Postle: there is nothing going on with me or Justin, I PLAYED while he was gone, so there is no connection there.

why did you lose only then?

Postle: I was on a bad run...
lovedaphils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:38 AM   #1774
Broeder Tuck
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 145
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Why is everyone focusing on Justin while the obvious accomplice is this Taylor guy?

Just look here where he tells the 2 commentators that the "graphics are wrong":
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/365129696?t=02h34m25s

Mike's reaction is also hilarious in this situation because I believe he's getting signals either through his phone or an other device through vibration or something similar. As in if the device vibrates once: Fold, if it vibrates twice: Raise etc...
And you can clearly see on his face that he's confused since his opponent raised almost his entire stack but he's still getting the signal in that he has to shove. He probably didn't think he had any fold equity there. I'm just mentioning this on the side.

We really need to focus on this Taylor, who seems to be in charge of the graphics. I think we pretty much all agree that the person handling the graphics is in on it too. So does anyone here know the production team or better, who this Taylor is?

Btw, I think it's another Taylor than Taylor Smith as I've seen him being mentioned in this thread. I believe I saw him commentating in the booth a few times. So unless they decided to put the graphics guy into the booth to give commentary a couple of times (which I don't really believe, I'd think they just want to keep that guy handling the graphics), it's probably another Taylor.

Also I'm not entirely convinced that Justin is in on it too. Maybe he is or maybe he isn't. But I am convinced that Taylor is. Is it possible that Taylor went away with Justin for the same period of time, when Mike stopped going into God mode or just stopped playing. Maybe Justin always works with this Taylor and takes him with him wherever he goes? I feel like we might be looking at the wrong guy.
Even though Justin's reaction of saying that an investigation was conducted and nothing was found was pretty suspicious. Maybe he just wanted to avoid that Stones' name got smeared (which is still bad obv). I could be wrong about him though. Just trying to say that we should be looking at the graphics guy in the first place.
Broeder Tuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:44 AM   #1775
Loctus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Loctus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 10,324
re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Broder Tuck, unless there are multipel Taylors on the stream tech team, it's Taylor Smith they mean when they say Taylor

Edit: and I have a list of the stream tech team, he's the only Taylor on that list. There are no alternatives really.

Last edited by Loctus; 10-03-2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: .
Loctus is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive