Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2021, 11:22 PM   #12676
executiveauto
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Boston
Posts: 155
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAcctIsBest View Post
I’ll happily prove there isn’t a statically significant amount of times poster gets it all in preflop with 54o

We can bet on it. Please pick a reputable escrow and let me know the odds you want.

If you don’t take the bet I Will assume you don’t believe in your side and therefore concede that postle cheated
I don't know wtf you are babbling about.
executiveauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2021, 11:59 PM   #12677
jjjou812
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,598
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by executiveauto View Post
Sue happy? Man is defending himself from a group of "sue happy" loser poker players.
?
Wtf are you talking about? The scumbag is suing ESPN, Poker News, other poker business entities and some of the biggest names in Poker for damages to his reputation. He is not suing anyone he played with except Brill. He is not defending himself nor did he in the other litigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by executiveauto View Post
I think the stats will show he didn't run as good as people think.
So you continue to come in here and tell us what you “think” about statistical evidence that you have not analyzed yourself, have not reviewed anyone else’s analysis and believe because no one shared their analysis with you by now, it must be favorable to the scumbag cheater. Sorry that we don’t give your uneducated opinion the credit you think it deserves.

Let’s wait out the month and watch Postle get hit with a six figure bill for not showing up to the anti slap hearing. Then you can come back and tell us all about his alleged manhood.
jjjou812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:07 AM   #12678
NewAcctIsBest
banned
 
NewAcctIsBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Guava Island
Posts: 1,039
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by executiveauto View Post
I don't know wtf you are babbling about.
Which part do you need help with specifically
NewAcctIsBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 01:37 AM   #12679
executiveauto
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Boston
Posts: 155
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812 View Post
Wtf are you talking about? The scumbag is suing ESPN, Poker News, other poker business entities and some of the biggest names in Poker for damages to his reputation. He is not suing anyone he played with except Brill. He is not defending himself nor did he in the other litigation.



So you continue to come in here and tell us what you “think” about statistical evidence that you have not analyzed yourself, have not reviewed anyone else’s analysis and believe because no one shared their analysis with you by now, it must be favorable to the scumbag cheater. Sorry that we don’t give your uneducated opinion the credit you think it deserves.

Let’s wait out the month and watch Postle get hit with a six figure bill for not showing up to the anti slap hearing. Then you can come back and tell us all about his alleged manhood.
Speaking of uneducated, you don't read very well. Go back to the original post. Save the hostility for your dog. Life too short to go off on a rant not knowing what you are talking about. You missed the points or didn't bother reading.

Quick recap- poster said Galfond and others said they would do statistical analyst of hands but never did. I'm saying they prob did but didn't like the results so never shared. That is all. Now go be angry somewhere else.
executiveauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 03:55 AM   #12680
jinz3rd
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 50
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

im just saying if we were playing werewolf and villagers.....dude would be voted hard. And then it would be him and everyone would be like...ok....next round?

btw do people still play that. it was among us before among us. i was talking strat with my nephew who is like 7? and i realized i was thinking strat from that game and it tripped me up hard.

blaze it.
jinz3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 05:52 AM   #12681
checkraisdraw
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,360
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by executiveauto View Post
Congrats, you named 1 hand. I said it is my belief all the people who said they would do a statistical analyst of his hands never posted bc it didn't show what they wanted.

That is all I'm am saying or going to. Have a nice day.
Named one hand that what? Showed completely obvious cheating that no person with a brain who couldn’t see the cards would ever attempt? How about the times (two times) where he shoved someone off a chop with ak in a huge overbet when huge overbets leave money on the table or snapped off by a set? Or how the only times he got caught bluffing it was because the person made an incredible call that was only based off knowing he was running insane bluffs? Ie people knew he was fishy and called him down far lighter than any reasonable person would without knowing that he always seemed to know exactly when to bluff? Never bluffing off into the nuts? Winning way more than his spewy -100000 EV play style should net him?
checkraisdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:03 AM   #12682
GreatBigRedOne
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 618
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkraisdraw View Post
Named one hand that what? Showed completely obvious cheating that no person with a brain who couldn’t see the cards would ever attempt? How about the times (two times) where he shoved someone off a chop with ak in a huge overbet when huge overbets leave money on the table or snapped off by a set? Or how the only times he got caught bluffing it was because the person made an incredible call that was only based off knowing he was running insane bluffs? Ie people knew he was fishy and called him down far lighter than any reasonable person would without knowing that he always seemed to know exactly when to bluff? Never bluffing off into the nuts? Winning way more than his spewy -100000 EV play style should net him?
See, its that last part there. In fact the only known data set is heavily biased by not counting add on and rebuys and does not demonstrate a huge winrate when stakes and the loose nature of the game are accounted for. It's likely he cheated, but the nature of the conversation is so religious that the absurdities of the claims creates a backlash.
GreatBigRedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:26 AM   #12683
checkraisdraw
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,360
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

That’s not an argument. That’s called poisoning the well. You tell me how all that stuff is possible and then maybe I’ll consider your “oh it just sounds too religious for me” argument.
checkraisdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 08:58 AM   #12684
jjjou812
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,598
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by executiveauto View Post

Quick recap- poster said Galfond and others said they would do statistical analyst of hands but never did. I'm saying they prob did but didn't like the results so never shared. That is all. Now go be angry somewhere else.

So your gorilla logic is that this huge tedious project to be done in defense of Brill because of the defamation lawsuit was completed and unfavorable so it was never shared rather than it was not completed bc the lawsuit immediately failed or the results are being held for the defense of the litigation, right?

I would bet you believe Giuliani and Powell that the dominion machines were rigged by Chavez too.
jjjou812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 02:40 PM   #12685
SpaceAce
veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,325
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

This thread should be titled "Mike Postle cheating facts."

I'm really enjoying the introduction of the executivearsehole character. Every good comedy needs an idiot clown.
SpaceAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:48 PM   #12686
executiveauto
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Boston
Posts: 155
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812 View Post
So your gorilla logic is that this huge tedious project to be done in defense of Brill because of the defamation lawsuit was completed and unfavorable so it was never shared rather than it was not completed bc the lawsuit immediately failed or the results are being held for the defense of the litigation, right?

I would bet you believe Giuliani and Powell that the dominion machines were rigged by Chavez too.
Why are all you guys so rude, How horrible are your lives? You people pouch on any chance to ridicule, sad.

I don't know what phil galfond saying he'll run the numbers has to do with any law suit. He isn't suing MP, right? Anyone for any reason can do their own research regardless of lawsuit.

I don't know why you are all wasting your time trying to argue. I said he prob did finish it but didn't like the results. That is my opinion, we are still allowed to have them. Stop bring up lawsuits and all this other nonsense, has nothing to do with what I said.
executiveauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:05 PM   #12687
jjjou812
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,598
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Clowns are trained in the art of physical humor and are entertainers of young and old alike and do not deserve the insult of sharing their classification with ilk like executiveauto.
jjjou812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:17 PM   #12688
checkraisdraw
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,360
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by executiveauto View Post
Why are all you guys so rude, How horrible are your lives? You people pouch on any chance to ridicule, sad.

I don't know what phil galfond saying he'll run the numbers has to do with any law suit. He isn't suing MP, right? Anyone for any reason can do their own research regardless of lawsuit.

I don't know why you are all wasting your time trying to argue. I said he prob did finish it but didn't like the results. That is my opinion, we are still allowed to have them. Stop bring up lawsuits and all this other nonsense, has nothing to do with what I said.
Pay your lawyers, Mike. You're going to need them.
checkraisdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:34 PM   #12689
NewAcctIsBest
banned
 
NewAcctIsBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Guava Island
Posts: 1,039
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAcctIsBest View Post
so there should be many instances of him getting it all in preflop with 54o right


Quote:
Originally Posted by executiveauto View Post
Prove there isn't.

Also with 54 against ak ak, you only win 40% of the time.

If I have access to live feed I'm not risking all my chips in that situation.

People play their fav hand all the time for horrible odds. I know a guy who never folds j2.

Again, you guys make no sense. You want him guilty so you'll look at everything in that light.
are you willing to bet on how often postle gets it all in preflop w54o on stream, yes or no?
NewAcctIsBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 12:19 AM   #12690
GreatBigRedOne
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 618
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkraisdraw View Post
That’s not an argument. That’s called poisoning the well. You tell me how all that stuff is possible and then maybe I’ll consider your “oh it just sounds too religious for me” argument.
No, the data contradicts your argument. Its possible even likely that he cheated but the data contradicts your argument.
GreatBigRedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:57 AM   #12691
BrickMMA
centurion
 
BrickMMA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Ohio
Posts: 108
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by executiveauto View Post
Why are all you guys so rude, How horrible are your lives? You people pouch on any chance to ridicule, sad.
Since you are apparently new at the intertubes, welcome. You will find that across the entire webz, residents' attitude meters are continuously set to "attack first." It's a side effect of anonymity. 2+2 is not immune to this effect, nor should you expect it to be.
BrickMMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 05:25 PM   #12692
NewAcctIsBest
banned
 
NewAcctIsBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Guava Island
Posts: 1,039
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkraisdraw View Post
Pay your lawyers, Mike. You're going to need them.
why would you pay your lawyers when you're going to lose?
NewAcctIsBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 02:34 AM   #12693
executiveauto
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Boston
Posts: 155
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkraisdraw View Post
Named one hand that what? Showed completely obvious cheating that no person with a brain who couldn’t see the cards would ever attempt? How about the times (two times) where he shoved someone off a chop with ak in a huge overbet when huge overbets leave money on the table or snapped off by a set? Or how the only times he got caught bluffing it was because the person made an incredible call that was only based off knowing he was running insane bluffs? Ie people knew he was fishy and called him down far lighter than any reasonable person would without knowing that he always seemed to know exactly when to bluff? Never bluffing off into the nuts? Winning way more than his spewy -100000 EV play style should net him?
Ever notice all you guys use is the same half dozen or so hands when talking of postle cheating? He was cheating how long? And you all recycle the same few hands???? Then get all bent out of shape when others question your view point.

Fact is you and all the others can't prove ****. If you could it would be published.
executiveauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 02:53 AM   #12694
executiveauto
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Boston
Posts: 155
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAcctIsBest View Post
are you willing to bet on how often postle gets it all in preflop w54o on stream, yes or no?
Why is it poker players first reaction is to say how much you wanna bet? That and lets play heads up, and its always for higher stakes than the game they are at haha. As if being right and betting on it have anything to do with one another. I will not be betting anything, and I don't know what you are trying to prove, well I do know, but what you think you're going to try and prove doesn't prove anything and you will never understand that.
executiveauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 03:13 AM   #12695
checkraisdraw
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1,360
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Betting on something means that you actually believe it. Not betting on it means you're just trolling probably.
checkraisdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:37 AM   #12696
PLIKITYPLAK
veteran
 
PLIKITYPLAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,512
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by executiveauto View Post
Ever notice all you guys use is the same half dozen or so hands when talking of postle cheating? He was cheating how long? And you all recycle the same few hands???? Then get all bent out of shape when others question your view point.
The point where he started all the way up to the end was statistically proven (and obvious) by several people. Look through previous posts to see it. There are also a few youtube videos on it. Feel free to argue against the evidence presented in those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by executiveauto View Post

Fact is you and all the others can't prove ****. If you could it would be published.
lol, you on drugs? It's been published in an international magazine, a world wide sports program, and countless blogs and videos. You are also talking about something only a small segment of society is interested in, so this was never going to erupt into national news scandal making front page news (luckily for Mike). So from the beginning this was never going to get widespread attention and that has no bearing on whether he is innocent or not. I am actually surprised it got to level it did actually.

man your arguments suck, I hope you are not his new lawyer lol

Last edited by PLIKITYPLAK; 02-19-2021 at 11:42 AM.
PLIKITYPLAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 12:03 PM   #12697
madlex
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12,643
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

This is the "Mike Postle cheating allegations" thread, not the "executiveauto containment" thread.

I think by now we all have a pretty good understanding what his position is and how you guys feel about that. I doubt it helps other readers to see the same back people going back and forth. Maybe you can get a group PM thing going and leave each other alone in here? Thank you.
madlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 10:37 PM   #12698
Outoftime44444
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 758
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

2020-00286265-CU-DF
Michael Postle vs. Veronica Brill
Nature of Proceeding:
Filed By:
Motion to Strike (SLAPP)
Randazza, Marc J.
This matter is continued to 3/16/2021 at 01:30PM in this department

2020-00286265-CU-DF
Michael Postle vs. Veronica Brill
Nature of Proceeding:
Filed By:
Motion to Strike (SLAPP)
Bensamochan, Eric
This matter is continued to 3/18/2021 at 01:30PM in this department.


Tentative rulings on Wittles and Brill's Anti-Slapp motion.

My pure speculation based on being a northern california attorney, is the matter was continued because its a rare, not run of the mill issue and judge needed more time. Anti slapp ends the entire lawsuit (prior to discovery) and implicates all kinds of speech issues and rare attorney fees provisions. Court probably taking very seriously due to likelihood of appeal when you end a case prior to discovery.
Outoftime44444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 09:57 AM   #12699
OG_Tuff
centurion
 
OG_Tuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 123
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Can someone give a brief update what happened so far in the Postle case? There's no way I'm gonna spit through 508 pages of people arguing against each other who's got the bigger attorney dick to find out, even though I'm really interested.
I know the case got dropped a couple of months ago due to some obscure law to protect gambling facilities. Any updates since then?
OG_Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 10:41 AM   #12700
PLIKITYPLAK
veteran
 
PLIKITYPLAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,512
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG_Tuff View Post
Can someone give a brief update what happened so far in the Postle case? There's no way I'm gonna spit through 508 pages of people arguing against each other who's got the bigger attorney dick to find out, even though I'm really interested.
I know the case got dropped a couple of months ago due to some obscure law to protect gambling facilities. Any updates since then?
Pleaded guilty before the trial to avoid the death penalty. Life in prison without the possibility of parole.
PLIKITYPLAK is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive