Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2020, 03:55 AM   #10626
IQofTwoPlusTwo
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 492
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R*R View Post
You should just email the Governor's office.
I would tell you that the Governor's email address is governor@governor.ca.gov but apparently it would be illegal for me to disclose such "personal" information.


Last edited by IQofTwoPlusTwo; 03-22-2020 at 03:57 AM. Reason: They are called "public" servants for a reason
IQofTwoPlusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 04:15 PM   #10627
Turdzilla
veteran
 
Turdzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: From here to eternity
Posts: 2,439
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

I guess he is violating my rights with an unsolicited request for a campaign contribution.
Turdzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 04:19 PM   #10628
Turdzilla
veteran
 
Turdzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: From here to eternity
Posts: 2,439
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Did Stones have a Vietnamese Night? When are they going to honor Whistleblowers?
Turdzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 05:22 AM   #10629
Kilowatt
banned
 
Kilowatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,101
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Law enforcement would be unlikely to care about this because the casino itself is denying that cheating took place, so it's much tougher to accuse THEM of being in on the crime.

Nobody in law enforcement will understand this enough to care.

Also, the time to push for a criminal investigation is long past. Zero chance they would start one now, even absent of coronavirus issues.

But don't feel too bad. There wasn't a chance they were getting involved anyway.
Kilowatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:58 AM   #10630
Mikey_D
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 252
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Not sure if already mentioned ITT, that although the wheels of justice do turn slowly anyway, that the current Coronavirus situation to some extent has taken the heat off of the defendants in this case, and indeed off of many people worldwide who are facing lawsuits and/or trials/court hearings.

Here's an example below of a trial being abandoned today in the UK due to some jurors contracting the virus. In this instance it will almost certainly be a retrial with the suspects still on remand, but if this takes a year maybe for the re-trail, by then certain witnesses may no longer be available to testify, that sort of thing.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coron...cid=spartanntp

In the Postle case specifically, I would think that a longer than expected time frame also creates some uncertainty of whether everything legally sits exactly the same as it does now, and with more time elapsing perhaps any court or jury will be less inclined to hand out compensation or fines etc to the level that they may have done, because by the time they hear the case it was 3 years ago or whatever that the alleged cheating took place.

So this is a lucky break for Postle and Stones etc for this case, albeit I'm sure all of the defendants would rather that it hadn't happened this way.

Edit: Just announced that every in progress court trial in England and Wales has been put on hold.

Last edited by Mikey_D; 03-23-2020 at 09:05 AM.
Mikey_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:19 AM   #10631
deuceblocker
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2,255
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

https://medium.com/@recentpoker/lega...r-4bb7dc96a955

This gives some information on criminal and civil cases involving cheating at poker. In one case a conviction for running a swindle was overturned because poker did not inherently involve cheating. I agree that they will not bring criminal charges when Stones is denying cheating took place, but of course there is the civil case against Stones.

As for posting the email, this is the United States, not the United Kingdom, and laws on that sort of thing are very different.
deuceblocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 02:12 AM   #10632
PayDatBotItsMeoney
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 29
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuceblocker View Post
https://medium.com/@recentpoker/lega...r-4bb7dc96a955

This gives some information on criminal and civil cases involving cheating at poker. In one case a conviction for running a swindle was overturned because poker did not inherently involve cheating. I agree that they will not bring criminal charges when Stones is denying cheating took place, but of course there is the civil case against Stones.

As for posting the email, this is the United States, not the United Kingdom, and laws on that sort of thing are very different.
His point wasn't to compare UK law VS US, but rather because of COVID courts are prioritizing. I am sorry all you haters, but this case is gonna be dismissed very soon.

Citing two reasons given to me by someone very close to me.....First DOJ is limiting court sessions to mainly criminal cases and "substantiated civil cases". Secondly, with the motions to dismiss by at least 2 of the parties (possibly all of them now) and nothing more than circumstantial information court is going to award Stones the dismissal thereby JK and MP.

So in the end it is going to be a bunch of dildos that got behind a girl who cried wolf because her more "professional" poker friends didn't like how much MP had donked of them during on AND off stream and convinced her to be their champion. Next time JR or Azz want to be turncoats on someone Brill maybe you should "calculate" better on the possible outcomes. This outcome which will happen sooner rather than later will bury you. Good thing poker rooms aren't open right now, cause it is a great excuse for you to just disappear.

Stamp this post, cause when it happens I want to be able to say it was said here first.
PayDatBotItsMeoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 02:43 AM   #10633
Mikey_D
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 252
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
His point wasn't to compare UK law VS US, but rather because of COVID courts are prioritizing. I am sorry all you haters, but this case is gonna be dismissed very soon.

Citing two reasons given to me by someone very close to me.....First DOJ is limiting court sessions to mainly criminal cases and "substantiated civil cases". Secondly, with the motions to dismiss by at least 2 of the parties (possibly all of them now) and nothing more than circumstantial information court is going to award Stones the dismissal thereby JK and MP.

So in the end it is going to be a bunch of dildos that got behind a girl who cried wolf because her more "professional" poker friends didn't like how much MP had donked of them during on AND off stream and convinced her to be their champion. Next time JR or Azz want to be turncoats on someone Brill maybe you should "calculate" better on the possible outcomes. This outcome which will happen sooner rather than later will bury you. Good thing poker rooms aren't open right now, cause it is a great excuse for you to just disappear.

Stamp this post, cause when it happens I want to be able to say it was said here first.
I think you are being harsh on the plaintiffs, they are merely using the law to make a claim which they are perfectly justified in doing so and there is a helluva lot of circumstantial evidence as you say, and likely some concrete evidence either already uncovered or to be uncovered.

However, I do agree with you that this case could become a case of "who really cares now" on the part of the court system or if not then when it goes to court on the part of the jurors or whoever makes the judgement, due to its nature now seeming extremely minor when put into perspective of what else is going on right now.
Mikey_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 04:14 AM   #10634
PayDatBotItsMeoney
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 29
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_D View Post

However, I do agree with you that this case could become a case of "who really cares now" on the part of the court system or if not then when it goes to court on the part of the jurors or whoever makes the judgement, due to its nature now seeming extremely minor when put into perspective of what else is going on right now.
That is my whole point here bruh. At this point supportem or hangem it doesn't matter. It all comes down to bad timing on the plantiffs part. If MP has 100s stack away somewhere it will never matter. If he was part of a bigger "hater" experiment from people like JR and Azz it doesn't matter. Point is their lawsuit ISNT going to get them millions.....or thousands..... or even a buck. At the end the biggest dildo I want to laugh at is Mac. He never did this for the cause, he did this for the publicity just like everyone else. Including Brill(ant) and people like ChicagoJoey.

Poker is gambling. You can grasp at statistics all you want, but they run based on an established number. That number is always created by a person. So perception plays the biggest part. It is gambling you dumbshits..... if you don't want to risk your money with a donk or a perceived cheat then don't play, but %80 of the people who sat at those streams with MP including Vericona Brilliant had "thoughts" about him.... either from Brill herself of JR or the group of plantiffs. I know, because I was at the bar one night listening to Brill state her case in rather 'loud' manner.

Those FACTS don't matter, im not part of the case and thank god, but was is disgusting is a person who perceives herself to be honest and true made the choice to be the martyr here and she lost. Now she wants to focus on this virus which I agree is serious, but prior to public eye she wanted nothing than to keep the focus on what going on, even when it meant dragging people into her 1 bedroon apartment kitchen live streams to bash a so called friend literally days before you went on social media and called him a cheat.

Maybe I am wrong......yea people that think a cheat for months don't have them "host" their monthly "Veronica and Friends" game. Especially when they invite big shots from Vegas....and no phones at the table.... and he still crushes ALL of them. Like $15k all of them. Oh wait you think this dude was the type to get morse code in his cap to tell him ENTIRE hole card info.

Your plot is as weak as the grieving you had three years ago.

I suggest you read this and NEVER respond. Don't reply. Just respectfully disappear. It's too bad you didn't become a Hollywood star here, but I promise you .... with the Netflix $$$ i have in contract already we will portray you well.

#cestlavie

Where this goes from here will be such clown shoes for all of you!!!
PayDatBotItsMeoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:59 AM   #10635
Mikey_D
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 252
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
That is my whole point here bruh. At this point supportem or hangem it doesn't matter. It all comes down to bad timing on the plantiffs part. If MP has 100s stack away somewhere it will never matter. If he was part of a bigger "hater" experiment from people like JR and Azz it doesn't matter. Point is their lawsuit ISNT going to get them millions.....or thousands..... or even a buck. At the end the biggest dildo I want to laugh at is Mac. He never did this for the cause, he did this for the publicity just like everyone else. Including Brill(ant) and people like ChicagoJoey.

Poker is gambling. You can grasp at statistics all you want, but they run based on an established number. That number is always created by a person. So perception plays the biggest part. It is gambling you dumbshits..... if you don't want to risk your money with a donk or a perceived cheat then don't play, but %80 of the people who sat at those streams with MP including Vericona Brilliant had "thoughts" about him.... either from Brill herself of JR or the group of plantiffs. I know, because I was at the bar one night listening to Brill state her case in rather 'loud' manner.

Those FACTS don't matter, im not part of the case and thank god, but was is disgusting is a person who perceives herself to be honest and true made the choice to be the martyr here and she lost. Now she wants to focus on this virus which I agree is serious, but prior to public eye she wanted nothing than to keep the focus on what going on, even when it meant dragging people into her 1 bedroon apartment kitchen live streams to bash a so called friend literally days before you went on social media and called him a cheat.

Maybe I am wrong......yea people that think a cheat for months don't have them "host" their monthly "Veronica and Friends" game. Especially when they invite big shots from Vegas....and no phones at the table.... and he still crushes ALL of them. Like $15k all of them. Oh wait you think this dude was the type to get morse code in his cap to tell him ENTIRE hole card info.

Your plot is as weak as the grieving you had three years ago.

I suggest you read this and NEVER respond. Don't reply. Just respectfully disappear. It's too bad you didn't become a Hollywood star here, but I promise you .... with the Netflix $$$ i have in contract already we will portray you well.

#cestlavie

Where this goes from here will be such clown shoes for all of you!!!
Are you suggesting then that a valid defence for the accused is that in a live poker game it is Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware) for all players at the table and the fact that other players in the game were whispering or saying out loud to each other that something was wrong with Postle's win rate / unorthodox yet winning way of playing hands, that these suspicions and discussions between players were enough of a self warning to themselves that the goods (services) they were purchasing were faulty, so therefore indicated to them that they should not play in the game.

If so, and I am not a lawyer but would probably crush if I was, I think this is quite a good and clever defense, to state that all live poker and indeed live casino, on line poker and on line casino has a lot of Caveat Emptor inherently associated with it, and to provide reams of evidence of this, which would be very easy.
Mikey_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 12:48 PM   #10636
Mr Spyutastic
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mr Spyutastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 12,216
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
That is my whole point here bruh. At this point supportem or hangem it doesn't matter. It all comes down to bad timing on the plantiffs part. If MP has 100s stack away somewhere it will never matter. If he was part of a bigger "hater" experiment from people like JR and Azz it doesn't matter. Point is their lawsuit ISNT going to get them millions.....or thousands..... or even a buck. At the end the biggest dildo I want to laugh at is Mac. He never did this for the cause, he did this for the publicity just like everyone else. Including Brill(ant) and people like ChicagoJoey.

Poker is gambling. You can grasp at statistics all you want, but they run based on an established number. That number is always created by a person. So perception plays the biggest part. It is gambling you dumbshits..... if you don't want to risk your money with a donk or a perceived cheat then don't play, but %80 of the people who sat at those streams with MP including Vericona Brilliant had "thoughts" about him.... either from Brill herself of JR or the group of plantiffs. I know, because I was at the bar one night listening to Brill state her case in rather 'loud' manner.

Those FACTS don't matter, im not part of the case and thank god, but was is disgusting is a person who perceives herself to be honest and true made the choice to be the martyr here and she lost. Now she wants to focus on this virus which I agree is serious, but prior to public eye she wanted nothing than to keep the focus on what going on, even when it meant dragging people into her 1 bedroon apartment kitchen live streams to bash a so called friend literally days before you went on social media and called him a cheat.

Maybe I am wrong......yea people that think a cheat for months don't have them "host" their monthly "Veronica and Friends" game. Especially when they invite big shots from Vegas....and no phones at the table.... and he still crushes ALL of them. Like $15k all of them. Oh wait you think this dude was the type to get morse code in his cap to tell him ENTIRE hole card info.

Your plot is as weak as the grieving you had three years ago.

I suggest you read this and NEVER respond. Don't reply. Just respectfully disappear. It's too bad you didn't become a Hollywood star here, but I promise you .... with the Netflix $$$ i have in contract already we will portray you well.

#cestlavie

Where this goes from here will be such clown shoes for all of you!!!
If you're not Justin K or Mike P, why you so mad tho? Maybe you're his brother or something idk. But it's clear you have some personal investment to be on their side.

Congrats on the Netflix $$$ and I agree with you that in all likelihood no one will get paid a dime from Mike P in the end. But it just doesn't change the fact that he's a cheater.
Mr Spyutastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 01:07 PM   #10637
Turdzilla
veteran
 
Turdzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: From here to eternity
Posts: 2,439
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

The allegation is there is concrete evidence of cheating. Unauthorized sharing of the video feed, secret receivers, refusal to eliminate electronic devices at the table, conspiracy, economic incentive to create a Poker God, .....

I am sure all the evidence will be disclosed in the plaintiffs' response to the motion to dismiss.
Turdzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 02:48 PM   #10638
tgiggity
Pooh-Bah
 
tgiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,573
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

I played at stones with mike a few times so figured I'd shoot an email to the investigator.:

Quote:
Hi, I'm a former poker player at Stones Casino and I'm curious if there has been any progress in the Mike Postle criminal investigation? There's an unfortunate rumor going around in the poker community that the case isn't being taken seriously. Any information you can provide to help me dispel that rumor would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time,
Here is the reply:

Quote:
Hi XXXX, this case is actually taken very serious. The case is ongoing. Unfortunately with the current COVID-19 outbreak, all investigations are placed on hold. When our schedule resumes, this investigation will continue.

Thanks you
apparently all investigations are on hold? lol wut
tgiggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 04:32 PM   #10639
AngusThermopyle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AngusThermopyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 乱
Posts: 14,925
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgiggity View Post


apparently all investigations are on hold? lol wut
You do understand that his department only investigates problems with casinos? Is there a huge rush to find out if Joe X should get his license or if Casino Y has an improper relationship with "corporation" Z?
AngusThermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 04:39 PM   #10640
tgiggity
Pooh-Bah
 
tgiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,573
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusThermopyle View Post
You do understand that his department only investigates problems with casinos? Is there a huge rush to find out if Joe X should get his license or if Casino Y has an improper relationship with "corporation" Z?
I guess I interpreted "all investigations" as "all investigations"


not "all investigations in my department"

you could be right, but that's not what he said
tgiggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 05:15 PM   #10641
jjjou812
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,551
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post

Citing two reasons given to me by someone very close to me.....First DOJ is limiting court sessions to mainly criminal cases and "substantiated civil cases". Secondly, with the motions to dismiss by at least 2 of the parties (possibly all of them now) and nothing more than circumstantial information court is going to award Stones the dismissal thereby JK and MP.



Stamp this post, cause when it happens I want to be able to say it was said here first.
I will mark this as just another post you have made where you prove you no absolutely nothing about the legal system or its inner workings. The case will not be dismissed based on a motion by two defendants at this juncture and the corona virus will lengthen the time the case takes to proceed but will have no impact on its dismissal. The rule you are erroneously citing is that a Plaintiff cannot unilaterally dismiss a case in Fed court as can be done in most state courts.

I would mark this are your dumbest post, but there was the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that....
jjjou812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:45 PM   #10642
Gzesh
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UTG
Posts: 5,702
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
.... I am sorry all you haters, but this case is gonna be dismissed very soon.

Citing two reasons given to me by someone very close to me.......

So in the end it is going to be a bunch of dildos that got behind a girl ....

Stamp this post, cause when it happens I want to be able to say it was said here first.
Striking imagery,

1. Someone very close to you,
2. in the end,
3. a bunch of dildos that got behind a girl,

Any pictures to bolster your presentation ? Is this summary part of your Netflix contract ?

Last edited by Gzesh; 03-24-2020 at 06:55 PM.
Gzesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:54 PM   #10643
Gzesh
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UTG
Posts: 5,702
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
... with the Netflix $$$ i have in contract already we will portray you well.

#cestlavie

Where this goes from here will be such clown shoes for all of you!!!

I wear 10 1/2 EEE, please. Send my pair via UPS Ground, no hurry...
Gzesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 12:10 AM   #10644
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,337
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgiggity View Post
I guess I interpreted "all investigations" as "all investigations"
So did Angus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgiggity View Post
not "all investigations in my department"

you could be right, but that's not what he said
He also didn't say "all investigations of the entire force". It was ambiguous, and you each interpreted differently. I'd lean towards Angus's read.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 12:49 AM   #10645
Angry_Polak
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 72
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
That is my whole point here bruh. At this point supportem or hangem it doesn't matter. It all comes down to bad timing on the plantiffs part. If MP has 100s stack away somewhere it will never matter. If he was part of a bigger "hater" experiment from people like JR and Azz it doesn't matter. Point is their lawsuit ISNT going to get them millions.....or thousands..... or even a buck. At the end the biggest dildo I want to laugh at is Mac. He never did this for the cause, he did this for the publicity just like everyone else. Including Brill(ant) and people like ChicagoJoey.

Poker is gambling. You can grasp at statistics all you want, but they run based on an established number. That number is always created by a person. So perception plays the biggest part. It is gambling you dumbshits..... if you don't want to risk your money with a donk or a perceived cheat then don't play, but %80 of the people who sat at those streams with MP including Vericona Brilliant had "thoughts" about him.... either from Brill herself of JR or the group of plantiffs. I know, because I was at the bar one night listening to Brill state her case in rather 'loud' manner.

Those FACTS don't matter, im not part of the case and thank god, but was is disgusting is a person who perceives herself to be honest and true made the choice to be the martyr here and she lost. Now she wants to focus on this virus which I agree is serious, but prior to public eye she wanted nothing than to keep the focus on what going on, even when it meant dragging people into her 1 bedroon apartment kitchen live streams to bash a so called friend literally days before you went on social media and called him a cheat.

Maybe I am wrong......yea people that think a cheat for months don't have them "host" their monthly "Veronica and Friends" game. Especially when they invite big shots from Vegas....and no phones at the table.... and he still crushes ALL of them. Like $15k all of them. Oh wait you think this dude was the type to get morse code in his cap to tell him ENTIRE hole card info.

Your plot is as weak as the grieving you had three years ago.

I suggest you read this and NEVER respond. Don't reply. Just respectfully disappear. It's too bad you didn't become a Hollywood star here, but I promise you .... with the Netflix $$$ i have in contract already we will portray you well.

#cestlavie

Where this goes from here will be such clown shoes for all of you!!!
Look LANCE, i gave you too much credit, you're literally the dumb kid in this class that makes the teacher stop all of the time because you don't get anything objectively and our school system ran out of money to have a separate special class for you. I honestly can't understand how your nonsense continuous to be allowed on here but i guess you have a lot of time now since stones is closed and you can't deal anymore.
Angry_Polak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 01:57 AM   #10646
Angry_Polak
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 72
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

it's also ironic how PayDatBotItsMeoney references Jake, Azaan and me in a post then rounders mag tweets at the three of us also. Funny how Mike Postle has a rounders life email address in all of his responses to our lawsuit but changes it to some random yahoo email in the rounders version....scum bag
Angry_Polak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 02:19 AM   #10647
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 11,012
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

yeah I don't know why we haven't banned postle's alt account yet

not even banning for being postle, just banning for being a toxic and trash poster
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 03:18 AM   #10648
happy to be hear
grinder
 
happy to be hear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: middle america
Posts: 512
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

This was on the last page, but these youtube videos need more views.

These videos have cheaters
being filmed talking about the cheating. Who are the suspects?
_______________________
Stones, Lon McHeran, Daniel Negreanu, Chris moneymaker, Justin(?) from stones, some plo player (who fold kkk correctly short handed, in a single raised pot on the flop) and Mike Postle. Its unbelievably compelling.
_______________________
I'm not saying they were all cheating, but some were and others knew about it.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCADJETKAULwAZsyzqrJFFTw

Excellent videos! You can skip the long matrix one.
happy to be hear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 03:50 AM   #10649
Natamus
Tripped and Fell
 
Natamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Where the buggalo roam
Posts: 16,373
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgiggity View Post
I guess I interpreted "all investigations" as "all investigations"


not "all investigations in my department"

you could be right, but that's not what he said

Why would he know about the status of investigations not in his department enough to be able to speak on them?

Reading comprehension - catch it!
Natamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 03:55 AM   #10650
Natamus
Tripped and Fell
 
Natamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Where the buggalo roam
Posts: 16,373
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
yeah I don't know why we haven't banned postle's alt account yet

not even banning for being postle, just banning for being a toxic and trash poster

+1

And stop engaging with and arguing with him, you dumb dumbs who are.
Natamus is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive