Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2020, 07:43 PM   #10451
PayDatBotItsMeoney
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 29
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Polak View Post
Originally Posted by Angry_Polak View Post
I kept thinking about this post ... i would bet a reasonable amount of money that this is Justin and here is why:



When I first spoke to Justin about Mike cheating one of his defenses was his accusation that everyone is Jealous or mad. Rather than focusing on the issue I brought up he would try to focus my attention to people's emotional states. I'm sure he learned this method after years of being a pastor.

Objection. Hearsay. Opinionated.

Also, my words only carry weight because i have evidence to support my claim. Had there not been any cheating I would have been shunned by the community like i was for the first two days. The only reason people realized that I was right was because the evidence was overwhelmingly in my favor.

Again your evidence is shaky. Initial numbers WAY exaggerated. Should have done your own homework on this one rather than rely on someone else.

Justin never knew enough about poker to realize how egregious Mike's actions were to poker players. This isn't anything that I created or introduced..MIKE DID!! Mike was looking at his crotch ALL OF THE TIME.

CTO could turn out to be MP looking at naked pics from girls for all we know.

you spelled consistent wrong

LOL! My apologies. I will use spell check more often.


I remember after talking to Justin about Mike's potential cheating (in March) i did commentary and walked out of the booth flabbergasted after watching Mike play in God-Mode. I remember saying to Justin "Mike won a ton of money tonight" and he quickly defended Mike's winnings with "well he was just on a 20k (it was a number around there..25k) downswing"
this was Justin's rational, he is really good at trying to draw your attention away from the problem as though Kevin taking money off of mike the week before makes Mike cheating with Kevin in the game ok or not possible. this logic is the way Justin rationalizes things and this is the main reason i think this is Justin's writing.
Mike is winning and it looks like he's cheating
Justin's rebuttal - well mike loses too so he can't be cheating

I think we can both agree that the Live stream added to JK's arrogance. His responses to serious issues regardless of the topic was a very high percentage of the time dismissive.

again this is the typical propaganda machine...the man who doesn't understand poker, the man who thinks telling someone that no one understands Mike's poker and thinking that is an explanation that we should all be happy with. This is Justin's brain thinking that i am mad about something, mad enough to try to take down two "innocent" men for revenge. This is exactly your blind spot. I am not angry; both your and MP actions show obvious cheating, this is obvious to anyone who understands poker. You can't see that, you can't see how objective that is.

I am happy to say this is not JK's brain or JK. Just an objective minded individual looking in from the outside. With a background in but psych and tech I stand back and look at this from different angles, especially since there is a vacuum of proof here, just speculation and hurt feelings. It can be wrapped up or simplified just like that.

Again, Justin has a terrible problem of being results oriented. He thinks, from our perspective, that because no one will end up in jail and stones will pay out pennies that all of this was a fruitless endeavor and we all should have probably shut up and let it continue.
This is the results orientated thinking of Justin not being able to see that justice, in many ways has happened, we got a cheater off of a stream, we exposed the two of you and neither one of you should be allowed to work in poker anywhere again (mike used to deal). Mike shouldn't be allowed to play poker anywhere again. He can move to Nevada and play poker there on-line and crush since he has claimed to be the very best.

Again, Objection. Hearsay. Definitely speculation. Also very damming towards you against MP. Restating my question IF he didn't cheat does the hate then leave? Or do you just hate MP.

I remember in the early days of the stream the cards would read incorrectly or wouldn't read at all. I remember they would continue to read then incorrectly consistently throughout many hands. i remember there being days where we had to stop the game to re-calibrate the table and cards because a card kept misreading consistently. it would never be just for one person constantly and then back to normal.
you saying that it was a home game quality is a lie. I know Justin told me how much money stones was putting into the stream. he had a new booth put in and new cameras, improved the tech equipment and microphones.
there were occasional problems like when you guys forgot to switch it to an omaha game and mike grew frustrated that only 2 cards were reading and he couldn't properly cheat, telling his opponent to keep putting their cards on the reader and kept rubbing his own cards over the reader.

If you don't believe anything JK says, then why would you believe in his statement about tons of money being thrown into the Stream? That stream ran roughly 4 years. The same server that started it all was sitting in the prod area when you shut down the stream. Inexperience techs in the back, faulty RFID readers at the table, and software that people use in less "professional" production environments.

first, i would never condone people threatening anyone, let alone a child but to blame this on me is terrible.
second, this is exactly what justin would do, make this into an emotional topic rather than focusing on the facts. YOU CHEATED!! that's what's wrong here, that is what has caused bad things to happen to you and MIKE!!
also, mike has largely been secluded, how do you know that his daughter is being threatened? I have not heard this at all. probably because you and Mike are still in constant contact.

Again false. Watch joey's stream for example. plenty of trolls coming on with hate talk towards MP kid. I have seen a few comments even on this 1.3 mil thread. Guilty or not the kid is not part of this discussion, which you started and obviously have strong feelings about MP. So, maybe not intentionally, but definitely carelessly you incited trolls of can't differentiate. I don't have contact with MP, but if it is popping up on streams and here I think it is fair to speculate that anyone who had direct access to him before he went dark heard a lot worse.

Here is what i believe to be a timeline of Mike and Justin.
the accusations came out, they were overwhelmed and defended themselves for a while and retreated still in contact with each other.
they mostly remained silent for fear of criminal charges.
once the dust settled, and they didn't get arrested, they realized that they might criminally get away with this, Justin even more so because he gets off when stones settles the civil case. So they decided to come up with a propaganda plan (which was probably thought up by Justin because in his mind this stuff works) which consists of:
Creating an "updated" version of the numbers (as though changes in numbers, even if true, would equate to not cheating..again this is Justin's thought process).
shopping around to different media outlets with their new "math" and i wouldn't be surprised if they paid someone to post that article that they probably wrote.
they have created multiple twitter accounts that are defending Mike hard (and it's obviously Mike and/or Justin based off of things they have tweeted)
They have created several Youtube accounts to troll
and now they have created 2+2 accounts.

they are trying to fight objective numbers with emotional confusion and it's not going to work

Can't speak to the article. I have no idea why some old dude in FL cares about MP. Maybe they go way back, doesn't matter though. What does matter ESPECIALLY in your case, IS THE DATA.

If MP replies or shows up to a subpoena and one of the questions is what are you looking at in these streams he can say "titties" or football game. Whatever. What are they doing? Blowing away the $235k or $320k whatever the inflated number is. That hurts your position, because the higher the number the more the speculation works. You have a bullet and a gun, but one doesn't fit the other so you don't have a murder weapon. Reasonable doubt is a great thing.....not that it will ever go to court no do you want it to. The defense has MORE facts at this point, because you didn't do your homework first. You have relied on at times through and other times half-ass assessments. Joey himself gave up after doing 3 or more streams of tallying up starting, rebuys, etc. Whatever the actual number is the defense is gonna have it.

So the prediction I have here is this will carry on for a while. People that are part of the class action will drop out. Some in it right now should anyway for the greater good of the rest. In the end your attorneys will take the first settlement offer that comes their way. You will all get $1000 gift cards to Sammies, stones will not admit anything, JK will never TD again anywhere, and MP will move to Nevada to crush online poker.

Take emotion out of this. Take being butt hurt out and this. Look at it objectively like the rational person you can be.

I am not saying you are wrong here, but based off the streams I have watched I could speculate that you fancy ladies. I have no proof just what i see. If you turned me down for a date at the table I could get hurt. Then turn around and tell everyone you are man hating woman lover (trying to be PC here and not get in trouble). In today's world that wouldn't be a big deal, except if I was completely wrong and you found it offensive that i would say things being half cocked.


This is a DM from paydatbothismoney. I've underlined his responses. this is the kind of **** i deal with...somehow he has found a way to make this about me being a lesbian???.... this is how smart his brain is
Nice Veronica. Maybe it was my mistake to expect the context of privacy in DM'ing you. My mistake. For the record you smile, hug, and chat with me in person whenever we bump into each other. So my fault expecting civility here.

I don't have the facts in your ordeal here. I have ideas that just like crotch staring help prove your suspicions, but you are letting this consume you like Ahab did the white whale. I think of some great quotes, but it doesn't matter.

The only fact I do know is I am not Mike. I am not Justin. I don't think you are lesbian and I don't want a date with you. Until you chose to make this public I thought of us as friends. I can see that there isn't anyone or thing that will get in the way of you getting your revenge.

Good Luck in your hunt. I hope you get what you need.
PayDatBotItsMeoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:04 PM   #10452
Natamus
Tripped and Fell
 
Natamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Where the buggalo roam
Posts: 16,373
Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
Nice Veronica. Maybe it was my mistake to expect the context of privacy in DM'ing you. My mistake. For the record you smile, hug, and chat with me in person whenever we bump into each other. So my fault expecting civility here.



I don't have the facts in your ordeal here. I have ideas that just like crotch staring help prove your suspicions, but you are letting this consume you like Ahab did the white whale. I think of some great quotes, but it doesn't matter.



The only fact I do know is I am not Mike. I am not Justin. I don't think you are lesbian and I don't want a date with you. Until you chose to make this public I thought of us as friends. I can see that there isn't anyone or thing that will get in the way of you getting your revenge.



Good Luck in your hunt. I hope you get what you need.


Who are you then? please be specific.
Natamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:46 PM   #10453
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 11,012
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Yeah it's 100% Mike or Justin if he's not willing to come out of the closet by this point.
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 12:34 AM   #10454
GreatBigRedOne
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 618
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
Yeah it's 100% Mike or Justin if he's not willing to come out of the closet by this point.
Who are you?
GreatBigRedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 01:05 AM   #10455
Eponymous
Photoshop Comic Genius
 
Eponymous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: How many letters do we have for thi
Posts: 4,572
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

The guy’s a freak and a very weird dude. He is also quite young. I think we should stay away.
Eponymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 02:04 AM   #10456
Natamus
Tripped and Fell
 
Natamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Where the buggalo roam
Posts: 16,373
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eponymous View Post
The guy’s a freak and a very weird dude. He is also quite young. I think we should stay away.


Well done
Natamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:32 AM   #10457
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 11,012
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:51 AM   #10458
comfortably_numb
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: lurking...from Germany
Posts: 423
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eponymous View Post
The guy’s a freak and a very weird dude. He is also quite young. I think we should stay away.
Indeed, well done - didn't read/hear this in quite a long time
comfortably_numb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 11:28 AM   #10459
Angry_Polak
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 72
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
Nice Veronica. Maybe it was my mistake to expect the context of privacy in DM'ing you. My mistake. For the record you smile, hug, and chat with me in person whenever we bump into each other. So my fault expecting civility here.

I don't have the facts in your ordeal here. I have ideas that just like crotch staring help prove your suspicions, but you are letting this consume you like Ahab did the white whale. I think of some great quotes, but it doesn't matter.

The only fact I do know is I am not Mike. I am not Justin. I don't think you are lesbian and I don't want a date with you. Until you chose to make this public I thought of us as friends. I can see that there isn't anyone or thing that will get in the way of you getting your revenge.

Good Luck in your hunt. I hope you get what you need.
you're incoherent and all you've got are ad hominem attacks. good luck in life.
Angry_Polak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 12:39 PM   #10460
TimM
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 9,538
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Bot,

Pretty slimy to come in this thread and hide your identity from someone you know in person and thought of as a friend. If what you say has any validity you should be able to stand behind it fully instead of reserving the chance to disavow it later with a throwaway screen name.
TimM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:22 PM   #10461
PrecisionPunting
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 43
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Lol at the sketchiness of going to these lengths to argue with a real life “friend” but anonymously. I’d be freaked out if I was her.
PrecisionPunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:32 PM   #10462
Eponymous
Photoshop Comic Genius
 
Eponymous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: How many letters do we have for thi
Posts: 4,572
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Fortunately, she lives in a different city now. Hopefully, it's contained to internet stalking now.
Eponymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:15 PM   #10463
parisron
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
parisron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 14,898
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Accused Poker Cheat Mike Postle Lacks Representation For Lawsuit Says Plantiff's Lawyer

https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-new...-legal-service
parisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:32 PM   #10464
GrindforDimes
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South FL
Posts: 315
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
Nice Veronica. Maybe it was my mistake to expect the context of privacy in DM'ing you. My mistake. For the record you smile, hug, and chat with me in person whenever we bump into each other. So my fault expecting civility here.

I don't have the facts in your ordeal here. I have ideas that just like crotch staring help prove your suspicions, but you are letting this consume you like Ahab did the white whale. I think of some great quotes, but it doesn't matter.

The only fact I do know is I am not Mike. I am not Justin. I don't think you are lesbian and I don't want a date with you. Until you chose to make this public I thought of us as friends. I can see that there isn't anyone or thing that will get in the way of you getting your revenge.

Good Luck in your hunt. I hope you get what you need.

Amazing that you don't realize how utterly embarrassing this should be for you.
GrindforDimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:43 PM   #10465
Mr Spyutastic
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mr Spyutastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 12,216
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindforDimes View Post
Amazing that you don't realize how utterly embarrassing this should be for you.
I think he does. Otherwise why try to stay anonymous to someone you were "friends" with? Unless you weren't really friends with that person. He shows all the signs of a stalker.
Mr Spyutastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 08:39 PM   #10466
washoe
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 2,638
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

why on earth doesnt he get a lawyer?

that doesnt look innocent at all, why the fuq doesnt he want his name cleared?
and why not spend some money on a lawyer who can twist everything around?
probably bc there is no chance. Or Justin collected all the money and now there is no more money for a lawyer.

And who the f is that stalker guy who tries to convince veronica on letting it go.
They should get IP adresses from that account. This is cyberstalking on its finest. They are in a lawsuit and now she gets this lucracy. I would say this must be someone who is interested in persuading her to drop it and that must be someone of the innercircle. So IP adresses and sue those idiots.

And stop harrasing her! We will find u wherever u are.
washoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:11 PM   #10467
Sellout
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 132
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

What good is a lawyer if you plan on skipping out on the judgement anyway?
Sellout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 10:28 PM   #10468
SuitedJunk
veteran
 
SuitedJunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,682
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Anything new or interesting?
SuitedJunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 10:44 PM   #10469
Natamus
Tripped and Fell
 
Natamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Where the buggalo roam
Posts: 16,373
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

I want to watch movies with Washoe...
Natamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 12:11 AM   #10470
deuceblocker
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2,255
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

I heard they are reviving "America's Dumbest Criminals" and they are going to make an episode on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitedJunk View Post
Anything new or interesting?
No.
deuceblocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:04 AM   #10471
PokerReader
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 1
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Hey guys,
I know it has nothing to do with this Postle scandal but are there any live poker streams still going in the Sacramento or Bay Area regions? I use to watch Stones Live and played a few times. Was wondering if there are any still going that was like Stones Live.
PokerReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 12:55 PM   #10472
AlanBostick
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AlanBostick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: twitch.tv/pokershaman59
Posts: 10,832
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

There are no other streams in the Bay or Sacramento areas, and it is highly unlikely that any will be coming along any time soon; and it has everything to do with the scandal.
AlanBostick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 01:33 PM   #10473
Wilbury Twist
Pooh-Bah
 
Wilbury Twist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: 4977 miles from Kells
Posts: 5,331
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanBostick View Post
There are no other streams in the Bay or Sacramento areas, and it is highly unlikely that any will be coming along any time soon; and it has everything to do with the scandal.
It really is one of the better examples of "this is why we can't have nice things."
Wilbury Twist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 01:55 PM   #10474
AngusThermopyle
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AngusThermopyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 乱
Posts: 14,925
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanBostick View Post
There are no other streams in the Bay or Sacramento areas, and it is highly unlikely that any will be coming along any time soon; and it has everything to do with the scandal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbury Twist View Post
It really is one of the better examples of "this is why we can't have nice things."
Which Bay/Sacto rooms would have seriously considered doing a stream before this hit the fan?
AngusThermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:55 PM   #10475
Mr Spyutastic
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mr Spyutastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 12,216
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusThermopyle View Post
Which Bay/Sacto rooms would have seriously considered doing a stream before this hit the fan?
Thunder Valley seems like it would've been a good candidate. Not sure if they had any interest, but they have streamed some of their bigger tourney FTs.

Also I'm sure Bay 101 could definitely do it as well.
Mr Spyutastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive