Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2020, 11:12 AM   #10151
Angry_Polak
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 72
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

I kept thinking about this post ... i would bet a reasonable amount of money that this is Justin and here is why:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
What does it matter? Are you trying to Columbo this whole thing? I'd be careful with how much you say and do.

Your words are really strong and I've actually lost focus of who you "hate" or are "mad" at. If you are mad that MP cheated there are some interesting courses of actions here.
When I first spoke to Justin about Mike cheating one of his defenses was his accusation that everyone is Jealous or mad. Rather than focusing on the issue I brought up he would try to focus my attention to people's emotional states. I'm sure he learned this method after years of being a pastor.

Also, my words only carry weight because i have evidence to support my claim. Had there not been any cheating I would have been shunned by the community like i was for the first two days. The only reason people realized that I was right was because the evidence was overwhelmingly in my favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
Your basis was he couldn't be that lucky. So with the help of internet trolls you introduce the CTO.
Justin never knew enough about poker to realize how egregious Mike's actions were to poker players. This isn't anything that I created or introduced..MIKE DID!! Mike was looking at his crotch ALL OF THE TIME.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
My math is consistant with the the math by this Evert character.
you spelled consistent wrong


Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
Saying things like MP is heartless for taking $$ from Kevin in his final days. I find it convenient that you left out or omit the fact that Kevin took over $10k from MP the week before.
I remember after talking to Justin about Mike's potential cheating (in March) i did commentary and walked out of the booth flabbergasted after watching Mike play in God-Mode. I remember saying to Justin "Mike won a ton of money tonight" and he quickly defended Mike's winnings with "well he was just on a 20k (it was a number around there..25k) downswing"
this was Justin's rational, he is really good at trying to draw your attention away from the problem as though Kevin taking money off of mike the week before makes Mike cheating with Kevin in the game ok or not possible. this logic is the way Justin rationalizes things and this is the main reason i think this is Justin's writing.
Mike is winning and it looks like he's cheating
Justin's rebuttal - well mike loses too so he can't be cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
So who are you mad at? Who really did you wrong? Is it MP? Or JK?
again this is the typical propaganda machine...the man who doesn't understand poker, the man who thinks telling someone that no one understands Mike's poker and thinking that is an explanation that we should all be happy with. This is Justin's brain thinking that i am mad about something, mad enough to try to take down two "innocent" men for revenge. This is exactly your blind spot. I am not angry; both your and MP actions show obvious cheating, this is obvious to anyone who understands poker. You can't see that, you can't see how objective that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
Stones will drag this on so long that if the collective agrees on a $1000 each type deal they will take it. They won't have to admit any wrong doing, and the only thing you may take joy in is JK will no longer be a TD there or possibly anywhere in North America again.
Again, Justin has a terrible problem of being results oriented. He thinks, from our perspective, that because no one will end up in jail and stones will pay out pennies that all of this was a fruitless endeavor and we all should have probably shut up and let it continue.
This is the results orientated thinking of Justin not being able to see that justice, in many ways has happened, we got a cheater off of a stream, we exposed the two of you and neither one of you should be allowed to work in poker anywhere again (mike used to deal). Mike shouldn't be allowed to play poker anywhere again. He can move to Nevada and play poker there on-line and crush since he has claimed to be the very best.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
Finally, take this with school of thought. I worked production for SLP. Those "graphic" mistakes everyone gravitates too happened ALL the time. Even before MP little run. The readers there suck. The software there is Home Poker game worthy, not full production worthy. People around me in the production fought hard with JK to improve the stream's infrastructure.
I remember in the early days of the stream the cards would read incorrectly or wouldn't read at all. I remember they would continue to read then incorrectly consistently throughout many hands. i remember there being days where we had to stop the game to re-calibrate the table and cards because a card kept misreading consistently. it would never be just for one person constantly and then back to normal.
you saying that it was a home game quality is a lie. I know Justin told me how much money stones was putting into the stream. he had a new booth put in and new cameras, improved the tech equipment and microphones.
there were occasional problems like when you guys forgot to switch it to an omaha game and mike grew frustrated that only 2 cards were reading and he couldn't properly cheat, telling his opponent to keep putting their cards on the reader and kept rubbing his own cards over the reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
For the record and neither for or against whether he cheated, but i think it is messed up when something you started has people making threats and comments about his daughter or accusations that MP is a heartless person to takes 1000s from terminally ill people.
first, i would never condone people threatening anyone, let alone a child but to blame this on me is terrible.
second, this is exactly what justin would do, make this into an emotional topic rather than focusing on the facts. YOU CHEATED!! that's what's wrong here, that is what has caused bad things to happen to you and MIKE!!
also, mike has largely been secluded, how do you know that his daughter is being threatened? I have not heard this at all. probably because you and Mike are still in constant contact.

Here is what i believe to be a timeline of Mike and Justin.
the accusations came out, they were overwhelmed and defended themselves for a while and retreated still in contact with each other.
they mostly remained silent for fear of criminal charges.
once the dust settled, and they didn't get arrested, they realized that they might criminally get away with this, Justin even more so because he gets off when stones settles the civil case. So they decided to come up with a propaganda plan (which was probably thought up by Justin because in his mind this stuff works) which consists of:
Creating an "updated" version of the numbers (as though changes in numbers, even if true, would equate to not cheating..again this is Justin's thought process).
shopping around to different media outlets with their new "math" and i wouldn't be surprised if they paid someone to post that article that they probably wrote.
they have created multiple twitter accounts that are defending Mike hard (and it's obviously Mike and/or Justin based off of things they have tweeted)
They have created several Youtube accounts to troll
and now they have created 2+2 accounts.

they are trying to fight objective numbers with emotional confusion and it's not going to work
Angry_Polak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 11:26 AM   #10152
PayDatBotItsMeoney
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 29
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Polak View Post
a bunch of new twitter handles popping up with "but where's the evidence?"
a bunch of new YouTube comments of "but there's no smoking gun"

Mike Postle is getting desperate and feeling the law suit looming towards him...the room is getting smaller and the scared animal has nothing left but a fight or flight retaliation.
Mike, your life is now a reenactment of your interview with Justin...but this time it won't end. You're unable to show how you played perfect, you still don't have the cognitive abilities to walk us through your "perfect" process but now there is no one sending you the information to tell you what to do...you now are at an equal playing field with all of us and are unable to play or make the correct decisions....you are now desperate and you do what a liar or cheater would do...create more lies, create propaganda, create confusion and pray for long term friendships from people who barely know poker to side with you.
i'm not angry, i just will not sit around and allow unethical behavior to happen where i am. you stole from a dying man and the fact that you didn't feel nauseous after doing that makes you a very ****ed up human who i don't respect in the least. I love Joey but he is wrong with one thing, i don't think you (Mike) are nice at all off the table, i think you keep people in your life to suit your needs, whether its stealing from them or using them for your own gains, i have no doubt that you are a total scumbag.
You know Veronica, for the record I am a proof person. I will believe in Aliens before I believe in God/Heaven. Faith is a farce, DATA or proof or theoretical proof of something just makes more sense to me.

So your basis on this is a leap of faith. Your hope is that data behind it backs up the faith, but if you took the time to watch.....10 of the streams where he is accused of cheating. Compared all the addons, or where chip stacks magically appear in between hands, then you might see that the DATA is skewed in favor of supporting the theory of cheating.

You are an intelligent woman. Do the math. Quit the hating and let the lawyers get you whatever you are gonna get. Hatesplaining on MP though is below you and that's all I have heard from you over the past 4 months.

So whether he did cheat or not the odds are we will never know. My take is if there is a conspiracy they covered their tracks. However, if by some wierd turn they come out and state he didn't. Show actual buyins, addons, rebuys, etc and final chip counts for statistical data. Would you retract your hate for a guy that does nothing but play poker? My gut says no.

MP isn't talking because typically when you get sued by someone the attorney usually tells you to STFU. In addition "normally" when the prosecution files a case, ESPECIALLY a class action it behooves the participants to also STFU. So you do you boo, but you have put so much "hate" out there towards MP especially that IF i were a defense attorney I'd definitely be telling a story around your TRUE motivation.

After all this time I am surprise no one has sat down and watched Harlan's games from the year prior. Again do the math, from a GOD perspective he ran for a solid 6 months just like MP.
PayDatBotItsMeoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 11:38 AM   #10153
Angry_Polak
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 72
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

i literally have no response to the above. I feel like i'm trying to be logical and reasonable and he is trying to throw his poop at me.
Angry_Polak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 11:40 AM   #10154
tgiggity
Pooh-Bah
 
tgiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,573
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
You know Veronica, for the record I am a proof person. I will believe in Aliens before I believe in God/Heaven. Faith is a farce, DATA or proof or theoretical proof of something just makes more sense to me.

So your basis on this is a leap of faith. Your hope is that data behind it backs up the faith, but if you took the time to watch.....10 of the streams where he is accused of cheating. Compared all the addons, or where chip stacks magically appear in between hands, then you might see that the DATA is skewed in favor of supporting the theory of cheating.

You are an intelligent woman. Do the math. Quit the hating and let the lawyers get you whatever you are gonna get. Hatesplaining on MP though is below you and that's all I have heard from you over the past 4 months.

So whether he did cheat or not the odds are we will never know. My take is if there is a conspiracy they covered their tracks. However, if by some wierd turn they come out and state he didn't. Show actual buyins, addons, rebuys, etc and final chip counts for statistical data. Would you retract your hate for a guy that does nothing but play poker? My gut says no.

MP isn't talking because typically when you get sued by someone the attorney usually tells you to STFU. In addition "normally" when the prosecution files a case, ESPECIALLY a class action it behooves the participants to also STFU. So you do you boo, but you have put so much "hate" out there towards MP especially that IF i were a defense attorney I'd definitely be telling a story around your TRUE motivation.

After all this time I am surprise no one has sat down and watched Harlan's games from the year prior. Again do the math, from a GOD perspective he ran for a solid 6 months just like MP.
**** off Justin. I can hear the cadence in your voice just reading the post

Why bring up Harlan ? Not only have I seen his on stream play but I've played a lot with him as well - dude is a legend in the sac poker community. never seen or heard of him cheating a game out of 250k+ over a 6 month period. no one has ever floated any kind of accusation of cheating against Harlan to my knowledge (nor has Harlan or anyone else in Stones Gambling Hall exhibited the kind of behavior and results that Mike did)

fwiw I played with non-god mode postle before the cheating began. he was a whale if he wasn't sober and sober he was bad even for live poker standards. anyone else who knows how Mike plays knows that it would be difficult for him to be +ev even in those soft stones line ups - him just being a 5000bb/100+ winner on a heater will never be believable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Polak View Post
i literally have no response to the above. I feel like i'm trying to be logical and reasonable and he is trying to throw his poop at me.
that's exactly what's happening. btw Veronica I'm also pretty sure that the guy defending Mike right now is Justin. He has a unique communication style that gives it away
tgiggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 11:49 AM   #10155
Angry_Polak
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 72
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgiggity View Post
btw Veronica I'm also pretty sure that the guy defending Mike right now is Justin. He has a unique communication style that gives it away
I hate to describe logic as subjective but in this case this is very much Justin's style of logic
Angry_Polak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 11:55 AM   #10156
Jay Why
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lundun
Posts: 945
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
You know Veronica, for the record I am a proof person. I will believe in Aliens before I believe in God/Heaven. Faith is a farce, DATA or proof or theoretical proof of something just makes more sense to me.

So your basis on this is a leap of faith. Your hope is that data behind it backs up the faith, but if you took the time to watch.....10 of the streams where he is accused of cheating. Compared all the addons, or where chip stacks magically appear in between hands, then you might see that the DATA is skewed in favor of supporting the theory of cheating.

You are an intelligent woman. Do the math. Quit the hating and let the lawyers get you whatever you are gonna get. Hatesplaining on MP though is below you and that's all I have heard from you over the past 4 months.

So whether he did cheat or not the odds are we will never know. My take is if there is a conspiracy they covered their tracks. However, if by some wierd turn they come out and state he didn't. Show actual buyins, addons, rebuys, etc and final chip counts for statistical data. Would you retract your hate for a guy that does nothing but play poker? My gut says no.

MP isn't talking because typically when you get sued by someone the attorney usually tells you to STFU. In addition "normally" when the prosecution files a case, ESPECIALLY a class action it behooves the participants to also STFU. So you do you boo, but you have put so much "hate" out there towards MP especially that IF i were a defense attorney I'd definitely be telling a story around your TRUE motivation.

After all this time I am surprise no one has sat down and watched Harlan's games from the year prior. Again do the math, from a GOD perspective he ran for a solid 6 months just like MP.
I feel sorry for you, as you are in denial. You have no proof for Postle's innocence, only your misguided faith in him.

So you refuse to look at the evidence against him, his mathematically impossibly high win rates in the streamed games, which differ enormously in his results in all non streamed games.

He is a compulsive liar, as shown in his numerous false claims about his poker success. Look at what he claimed in his interviews, and then see if you can find ANY proof to substantiate it. Then, when you can find none, you may realise you are the latest in a large series of people he deceived into thinking he is a nice guy, and that he is being unfairly treated. The truth you cannot see is that he cheated people who trusted him, and if you still believe him, then you are a gullible fool.

In streamed games post flop how many hands did he make the right decision and how many did he make the wrong decision? As he knew opponents cards he knew when he was behind and so when to fold, and when he was ahead he knew when to bet. And if the opponent had missed he knew when to bet. Yet you cant see any of this, can you? So why defend him when you don't even understand his cheating is mathematically impossible not to recognise?

Reevaluate your misguided faith in a lying cheating worthless piece of rubbish.
Jay Why is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 11:57 AM   #10157
tgiggity
Pooh-Bah
 
tgiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,573
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Polak View Post
I hate to describe logic as subjective but in this case this is very much Justin's style of logic
yeah, his reasoning/logic gives it away. also parts of it read exactly like he would speak:

Quote:
So you do you boo, but you have put so much "hate" out there towards MP especially that IF i were a defense attorney I'd definitely be telling a story around your TRUE motivation.
tgiggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:24 PM   #10158
Mr Spyutastic
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mr Spyutastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 12,216
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

The way Harlan plays and the way Mike played on stream is not even close.

Yeah Harlan is a loose player who ran very hot, but he would occasionally bluff into strong hands, make wrong folds etc. You know like a normal person would. Just because he played LAG and ran good in big pots does not equate him w/ MP.
Mr Spyutastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:26 PM   #10159
jjjou812
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,551
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

As a poster in the "mike Postle is a cheater" camp, the immediate belief that anyone critical of the proof, allegations or the motives of the people outing him must be Mike, JFK or someone working for/with them in response to the criticism makes you look completely illogical. It's the internet- people have different beliefs and views - get over it. This is only about tenth time people have accused a "no cheating" critic of being a party to the cheating or involved with the accused.

The statistical analysis that his win rate is like getting a royal five times in a row is complete horseshit. The amount won is incorrect (too high) and the blind rate is too low. Putting his win rate on the Potripper chart was an art project, not a mathematical calculation. To keep relying on this as proof of his cheating, when the numbers are clearly cooked, diminishes the real evidence against him.
jjjou812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:28 PM   #10160
Angry_Polak
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 72
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812 View Post
As a poster in the "mike Postle is a cheater" camp, the immediate belief that anyone critical of the allegations or the motives of the people outing him must be Mike, JFK or someone working for/with them in response to the criticism makes you look completely illogical. It's the internet- people have different beliefs and views - get over it. This is only about tenth time people have accused a "no cheating" critic of being a party to the cheating or involved with the accused.

The statistical analysis that his win rate is like getting a royal five times in a row is complete horseshit. The amount won is incorrect (too high) and the blind rate is too low. Putting his win rate on the Potripper chart was an art project, not a mathematical calculation. Too keep relying on this as proof of his cheating, when the numbers are clearly cooked, diminishes the real evidence against him.
ok well you have the ability to post your evidence and make us all wrong. i'm happy to look at what you have.
Angry_Polak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:33 PM   #10161
PayDatBotItsMeoney
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 29
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Polak View Post
ok well you have the ability to post your evidence and make us all wrong. i'm happy to look at what you have.
This is just a lazy response. From someone that did nothing but speak out and let everyone else do the work. Instead of spending hours on your Zoom casts watch a stream or two with a spreadsheet open.

Or sit back and let what you are going to be served up be acceptable. I fear in the end you won't be happy and will just find blame in everything and one else.

IF I were in your position I'd be controlling the S*** out of this. Every detail. Then I'd show my way to close up face online with the factual data, rather than spitting theoretical BS and inciting hating toward others.

You made a comment earlier about "throwing poop". Maybe you should look in the mirror.
PayDatBotItsMeoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:34 PM   #10162
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 11,012
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

How can we shame someone who is clearly shameless?

Matusow... that guys legacy would be much stronger if he never heard of Twitter. Guy is an embarrassment.

rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:55 PM   #10163
MinMaxed
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 16
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Polak View Post
ok well you have the ability to post your evidence and make us all wrong. i'm happy to look at what you have.
i think you missunderstood his point, there is other clear evidence, like all the hands he played, crotch looks, never bluffing big into strong hands and so on. so by bringin up the graph that was based on wrong data you let the "defense" focus on the worst piece of evidence.
MinMaxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:03 PM   #10164
tgiggity
Pooh-Bah
 
tgiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,573
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
As a poster in the "mike Postle is a cheater" camp, the immediate belief that anyone critical of the proof, allegations or the motives of the people outing him must be Mike, JFK or someone working for/with them in response to the criticism makes you look completely illogical
no one is jumping to immediate conclusions about anyone's identity

the fact is that there are new accounts popping up trying to cast doubt on Mike's cheating

some of us have met Justin and Mike dozens if not hundreds of times, so we know how they think and how they speak

it's quite logical for those of us who know justin and/or mike to speculate that they are the one's creating new accounts because we are familiar with them. it's not just because no rational person believes mike didn't cheat or that they have a strong personal interest in confusing the facts and casting doubt on the case
tgiggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:20 PM   #10165
washoe
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 2,638
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Matusow is a legend. He might be stoned or who knows what's the matter with him right now. Maybe he is trolling..
washoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:23 PM   #10166
PayDatBotItsMeoney
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 29
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgiggity View Post
no one is jumping to immediate conclusions about anyone's identity

the fact is that there are new accounts popping up trying to cast doubt on Mike's cheating

some of us have met Justin and Mike dozens if not hundreds of times, so we know how they think and how they speak

it's quite logical for those of us who know justin and/or mike to speculate that they are the one's creating new accounts because we are familiar with them. it's not just because no rational person believes mike didn't cheat or that they have a strong personal interest in confusing the facts and casting doubt on the case
IMO a "rational" person would want proof. Yes, I know starring at his crouch is suspicious, but it is not proof.

The fact that so many people convict a guy off suspicious behavior is alarming that's all I have been saying. Admittedly he looks down a lot i get it. Playing with MP at a non stream table the phone is on the table not the crouch. So why was the stream different?

Again some of you are confusing me with a MP/JK supporter. When it might be the opposite. I am just trying to help this along. IF your lead attorney was peeking through windows at a private residence because MP was avoiding him there are other means legally to serve. That's creepy.

This guy takes your case and immediately goes on social media. All the data is pushed out publicly. It's like showing your hand pre flop and your all in. You gave away all your tricks.

You would think rather than focus on Bigfoot theories like vibrating caps, that real questions like how did he get live card data?

If it wasn't from the live hole card stream from server, then there is one VERY plausible method, but you cats are all filled up with just finger pointing.

Maybe I should just start bottling feeding you all. Here...........the tablet you see and most of these streams behind the dealer. Ever wonder what that is for?

Let's get technical. Tablet is to connect to wifi and to bluetooth headset that dealer wears. What app are they using for this? Discord.

There is your bread crumbs. You want a more plausible yet unproven way that MP did get live data there you go.

I am gonna shut down now.
PayDatBotItsMeoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:30 PM   #10167
Chicagodude
veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,798
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

I was hoping to see that he got 10 years when the thread was updated...nuts!
Chicagodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:32 PM   #10168
washoe
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 2,638
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
How can we shame someone who is clearly shameless?

Matusow... that guys legacy would be much stronger if he never heard of Twitter. Guy is an embarrassment.



This are a fake rounders addresses postle isnt even spelled right... wtf

Fake news! Lol
washoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 01:33 PM   #10169
Angry_Polak
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 72
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

veronica: i see a pattern that doesn't make sense
internet: we have found strong data to support your claim veronica
Veronica: thank you for helping support my claim internet
Justin and Mike: Veronica is an angry woman who will stop at nothing to seek revenge, why, she didn't even come up with her own numbers!! she is a jealous hater because she sucks at poker
Angry_Polak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 02:07 PM   #10170
R*R
I wish I was Einstein
 
R*R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Crossfire Hurricane
Posts: 12,497
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
You know Veronica, for the record I am a proof person. like MP.

This is lol.

You sound like a child in most of your posts.
R*R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 02:24 PM   #10171
washoe
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 2,638
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

My bad. These rounderlife addresses are actually legit. He works or used to work there. But they couldn't spell his name right
washoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 02:56 PM   #10172
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 11,012
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by washoe View Post
My bad. These rounderlife addresses are actually legit. He works or used to work there. But they couldn't spell his name right
Wish you wouldn't jump to conclusions like that though and bother to Google it before calling people out next time.
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 03:00 PM   #10173
PayDatBotItsMeoney
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 29
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R*R View Post
This is lol.

You sound like a child in most of your posts.
Nice. Isn't one of the rule not to insult others? You'd think that with your 10k posts you'd adhere to guidelines.

Maybe I am wrong and this forum is just filled with whiny ass hypocrites.
PayDatBotItsMeoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 03:12 PM   #10174
R*R
I wish I was Einstein
 
R*R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Crossfire Hurricane
Posts: 12,497
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Did you just insult me? Pity.

But you may be right. I should have just left it at this because it's the bigger joke.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PayDatBotItsMeoney View Post
You know Veronica, for the record I am a proof person. like MP.
R*R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 03:50 PM   #10175
washoe
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 2,638
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Why View Post
I feel sorry for you, as you are in denial. You have no proof for Postle's innocence, only your misguided faith in him.

So you refuse to look at the evidence against him, his mathematically impossibly high win rates in the streamed games, which differ enormously in his results in all non streamed games.

He is a compulsive liar, as shown in his numerous false claims about his poker success. Look at what he claimed in his interviews, and then see if you can find ANY proof to substantiate it. Then, when you can find none, you may realise you are the latest in a large series of people he deceived into thinking he is a nice guy, and that he is being unfairly treated. The truth you cannot see is that he cheated people who trusted him, and if you still believe him, then you are a gullible fool.

In streamed games post flop how many hands did he make the right decision and how many did he make the wrong decision? As he knew opponents cards he knew when he was behind and so when to fold, and when he was ahead he knew when to bet. And if the opponent had missed he knew when to bet. Yet you cant see any of this, can you? So why defend him when you don't even understand his cheating is mathematically impossible not to recognise?

Reevaluate your misguided faith in a lying cheating worthless piece of rubbish.

I believe veronica has a point. You don't want to go after Postle that much.

It's Justin, Postle and Justin's behaviour clearly indicate their are guilty.

Justin stole money from us players in the last casino by not paying out the guaranteed tourneys and who knows where else. I have no proof but that is what you hear.

Curiious to know when justin boughy the tesla...
washoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive