Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2019, 09:41 PM   #5776
unlucky4some
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 65
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jal300 View Post
This made me laugh and interestingly enough, message my own IT guy at my company to ask if one of my employees could do this on our company computers. His short answer was "no"; something about my employees not having administrative access to install/uninstall anything. So, do you believe all Stones' employees have administrative access? I don't know. What I do know, granted it's merely anecdotal, every job I ever had where the company issued me a laptop or computer; all I could do was use the laptop/computer and the programs on it. I couldn't even install a different calendar program without having to get an IT guy to do it. I suspect alot of companies lock down their computers in a similar fashion. But who knows.
You don't need administrative access to wipe a drive. (It is possible to lock down the bios of a machine so that it can't boot into the utility that wipes the drive, but this is almost never done in practice.) Once the drive is wiped you can reinstall the OS without any permissions and on a single-purpose computer like this there is exactly one program afterwards that you then need to install.

At your company this would probably fail because you couldn't rejoin the domain once you had wiped the drive and re-installed. This would almost certainly not be the case at stones live (they would not be part of the casino domain).

Last edited by unlucky4some; 10-07-2019 at 09:48 PM.
unlucky4some is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:44 PM   #5777
Philbo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 54
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

I have not been following the debate on the commentators closely. Think it's a bit of a waste of time since it's all pure speculation.

I will just say, I believe Veronica originally brought up her suspicions in March, and she said she mentioned it to at least one of the other commentators. I find it likely that the commentators may have heard about the gossip and speculation, and caused some uneasiness amongst them. That is completely different than any of them being in on the scam though.
Philbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:44 PM   #5778
27AllIn
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
27AllIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Every night to me is Halloween
Posts: 6,580
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

People were leaving backpacks in the peek room. It could be as simple as Postle left a hidden camera in there pointed at a monitor with the hole cards revealed, and then had the camera relay this to his phone.
27AllIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:45 PM   #5779
aoFrantic
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
aoFrantic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23,505
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryKane09 View Post
Another thing that was sad for me to see was how much of his life revolved around Stones. Not just the stream, but the tournies and his social circle. He really was the poker room hero; now he is the ultimate villian. His head must be all over the place.
The guy played a ton in that room. I'm pretty shocked we don't have a decent second hand view of his finances. He talked a lot and played a lot. In the room I'm a regular at, I know who has a nice house, who has a brand new car etc. When I'm playing a home game when credit is introduced, I know who is good for it and who is not. These are often small, tight knit communities. I really thought we would know more about Mike by now.
aoFrantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:47 PM   #5780
lvprof
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 128
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27AllIn View Post
People were leaving backpacks in the peek room. It could be as simple as Postle left a hidden camera in there pointed at a monitor with the hole cards revealed, and then had the camera relay this to his phone.
Why can't he cheat when Justin is out of town though? I don't think this means justin is in on it but rather he needs Justin to be there to pull it off. My guess if the laptop used to stream they infected and when Justins gone a different computer is used and he can't cheat.
lvprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:47 PM   #5781
mojo6911
veteran
 
mojo6911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sucking at live poker
Posts: 2,942
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godeep View Post
Joey' s Twitter has the stats right?
I just don't understand. His name is worth more than 200k Right? Why would he cheat for 200k? And split with someone so 100? Or 150 at best? And do it in such an obvious way. Hendon MOB 500k WTF? Why would anyone do that?

And especially when people used to say he is such a crusher. Would be interesting what people thought of him who played with him. Maybe in the even so far back as in in ultimat bet days. Didnt gus hanson swing up and down a few million in one day? He said he played at UB as the biggest winner. So he must have played the enbosses. What if we had hand histories? Maaaaan I get the popcorn.. relaaax everyone this is getting interesting..

Maan if I was Mike I would get myself backed for the 100ks or 50ks why would he cheat for such a small amount that's what I don't get. I guess I have to watch 5h of live feed now.

Pls don't say UB days are over I know that. Just would be interesting.

He's playing 1/3 for a living. If he was really a giant crusher, he'd play bigger. His single dad excuse is bs. He's only a couple of hours from huge games and legit MTTs. He's full of ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoFrantic View Post
The guy played a ton in that room. I'm pretty shocked we don't have a decent second hand view of his finances. He talked a lot and played a lot. In the room I'm a regular at, I know who has a nice house, who has a brand new car etc. When I'm playing a home game when credit is introduced, I know who is good for it and who is not. These are often small, tight knit communities. I really thought we would know more about Mike by now.
He didn't play that much before he started cheating. Once he had the live stream cheat, he played a ton.
mojo6911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:51 PM   #5782
squid face
ChatThreadPrez
 
squid face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: grabbin c-notes from the money tree
Posts: 10,261
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhirlingDervish View Post
Ha this is from my PG&C thread ... seemed accurate at the time, and pretty lol in retrospect for sure.

congrats on not firing that river!!!
squid face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #5783
+rep_lol
banned
 
+rep_lol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 14,904
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoFrantic View Post
I think a real crusher *could* get to $100, but a major strike against this for Mike is that these games are running for 3 hours. If you come late into an uncapped game, or play a long super deep session, I can see those kind of win rates. But you're playing for 3 hours each time and the initial buyin was 200bb cap for everyone.
Your variance, amount of losing sessions and winrate should plummet when you only see ~70 hands per session.
to clarify, most regs in these games don't make that much and i know this firsthand. im just highlighting how out of proportion his results are compared to actual strong players (which are few and far between at these stakes live)
+rep_lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:54 PM   #5784
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,920
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenicide View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4EJ6otUu0Q&t=100s



Watch this video and tell me the commentators and justin are innocent. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. If you truly watched any of the shady footage from the commentators I find it very hard to believe anybody can say that they are not even suspicious. There is no more evidence to find for Mike. Mike did it everybody knows that, what we dont know is who the accomplice(s) are. Also claiming mike might have done this all on his own just makes me think your trying to defend someone other than mike thats probably guilty.
Fully believe Postle cheated and I give benefit of the doubt 99.9999% of the times as someone that was wrongly accused/convicted. The commentators 'could' just be poker dumb or clueless. Some fanboy so hard that they are either 100% aware or 100% clueless. Either scenario IS possible. I believe some were aware and it was a promo job to get viewers, but it is conceivable that they are just clueless.
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:54 PM   #5785
PrecisionPunting
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 43
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobboGrandchild View Post
I have been following this thread from the beginning, but got behind on all the replies and wanted to read all before posting with "my" version and non biased observations.

I think it is 99.99% clear that Mike cheated.. there is just no way to defend some plays and the winrate.

This was all investigated by smarter people on here then me, but then we went on the conspiracy theory here a little bit too much in MY opinion....
there was never any proof posted of any device used (apart of the obvious phone)... the bone conducting headset was never proved... the "james Bond keys" where never proved... and in fact they dont even seem that likely.. they MIGHT have tested something like that, but why, if they already had a winning system...

In the last sentence there is a big assumption as well.. i said THEY... why would it be they??

I believe it is VERY WELL possible that Mike is/was doing this all by himself.... The absence of Justin when he as not in God mode could easily be explained by the fact that (for instance.. dont know specifics of course) Mike is a "friend" of Justin and has (unbeknownst to Justin) access to his laptop/login/stream which means he can watch that on his cellphone... Justin appears more of a fanboy then a guilty party most of the time...

The switching of the card on the river is something that happens on a lot of streams and i am not worried about that... Just feel that if Mike told Justin that on his visit to the table, Justin could tell the 'graphics guy" to make the switch when the hand would come up on the stream... the guy forgot and Justin told him "change it goddamit" and the guy did it on the river/showdown moment.....

for me the fact he cheated is 99.99% proven, but the fact he had help i am definitely not more then 20/80.. At least no help to the level some people think here.....At page 120/130 of this thread a lot of posters shied away from Justin, but one rando posts something and he is back in the guilty column again... I DO believe he is at least gullible, but thats a far cry from guilty...

I hope the truth will come out, but i also hope that posters here will stop looking for unicorns as for ME, it is simply of a case of one guy who "cracked the code" or has remote access to the "supercomputer" when his friend (justin) logs in to it........
So many other points like the Justin/Mike interviews during games etc, to bring up as well, but i dont want to make this too long..

Ps.... anyone going to the WSOP-c event in Monterrey/Mexico next week?
I know I’ve posted this several times but it keeps me up at night .
https://youtu.be/Gaek0o6eYTo
Freezeframe at 2:10:15, am I the only person who thinks you can clearly see a small grey scanner on that bracelet. It is not a glint of light, it stays in that same spot.
PrecisionPunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:55 PM   #5786
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,920
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by parisron View Post
"Stones Gambling Hall says it has hired a former U.S. attorney to investigate the accusations. The California Gambling Control Board is investigating, as well, according to Stones, but the agency declined to confirm or comment."



"The Department of Justice is investigating a professional poker player for hundreds of thousands of dollars in Texas Hold 'em wins at Stones Gambling Hall in Citrus Heights"



Thanks.
No one said the DOJ is investigating this
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:58 PM   #5787
jal300
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 326
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlucky4some View Post
You don't need administrative access to wipe a drive. (It is possible to lock down the bios of a machine so that it can't boot into the utility that wipes the drive, but this is almost never done in practice.) Once the drive is wiped you can reinstall the OS without any permissions and on a single-purpose computer like this there is exactly one program afterwards that you then need to install.

At your company this would probably fail because you couldn't rejoin the domain once you had wiped the drive and re-installed. This would almost certainly not be the case at stones live (they would not be part of the casino domain).
Or perhaps; granted I'm no IT/computer expert, maybe, just maybe someone who had access to the live stream/feed hole card info merely relayed it (perhaps via use of sms/cell phone) to MP during the game. Which, although my IT knowledge is somewhat sketchy here, would not require any programs (malicious or otherwise) to be installed on a Stones computer. Ergo, no need to wipe any Stones computer. Would that be possible?

All kidding aside; you seem to know lots about computers, and that's great. But all this cloak and dagger stuff starts to really conflict with simple basic explanations/theories as to what actually occurred. And what the heck does rejoining a domain mean?!?!?
jal300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #5788
Philbo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 54
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
No one said the DOJ is investigating this
That's the photo caption in the NPR story. Likely talking about the same thing. From the gambling control commission's website:

"The Bureau of Gambling Control within the Department of Justice (DOJ), is the State law enforcement authority with special jurisdiction over gambling activities within the State of California."
Philbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #5789
a dewd
Pooh-Bah
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,920
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27AllIn View Post
My current estimate is that Postle is working alone, and he was able to relay a feed (using his technical knowledge which he's trying to downplay) of the RFID software to his phone. We know the security was extremely lax in the peek room. When they banned phones he was able to write or acquire code which read out-loud the hole cards to his bone conduction headphones.

We've seen Postle cheat while Justin is commentating, so how does it make sense that the two are working together?
If he was able to get someone to agree to install and connect via teamviewer, no one else would necessarily have to interact with him after that.
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:00 PM   #5790
27AllIn
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
27AllIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Every night to me is Halloween
Posts: 6,580
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Here's some points against the commentators being in on the cheating, why they didn't notice it going on, and some justification for their "suspicious" comments:

-Since cheating isn't on anyone's radar, they're going to try to justify what they see on the screen anyway they can.
-He had a huge VPIP so people wanted to play with him. It would be easy to assume he's a donkey on a heater, and was drinking so he's making some crazy plays that happened to work
-He became the cardroom hero, so they're going to be praising him and his genius, instead of asking questions. Group think will influence/silence any questioners or doubters
-This happening is unprecedented
-Commentators work in shifts so they don't see all the hands Postle plays
-Commentators themselves likely aren't strong poker players, so when they see Mike do something that works, they're not going to be able to criticize it. Even if it was a bad/ crazy play.
-Mike Postle was likely friends or quite friendly with them, and probably tipped everyone quite well
-Twitch viewers, or Youtube viewers also didn't notice cheating going on, or didn't speak up against it

I'm not ruling out that commentators aren't in on this somehow. I just don't think their comments, that I've seen so far, incriminate themselves by any means. Plus one commentator did speak out against Mike, Angry_Polak. She received a lot of pressure from Mike's friends, and others, to hush up. I bet someone could manufacture a compilation of all her comments that would make her look fishy.
27AllIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:04 PM   #5791
auralex14
veteran
 
auralex14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,030
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Although not evidence of guilt in and of itself, I'm very suspicious of the tournament director who supposedly investigated the allegations initially, then aggressively dismissed the Angry Pollack's claims by stating that she didn't know what she was talking about and that Postle was using the Martingale strategy. I mean, what the **** does that even mean?

It's possible that he just wanted to stick his head in the sand and was concerned that if the allegations surfaced it would be very bad for him and his employer, but wouldn't you think that at the very least he would notify his bosses? If he did, did they also try to cover things up? Why would he make a nonsensical argument about the Martingale system, which is so stupid it's comical? The far more likely scenario is that he was involved to some extent. If not, he's a complete moron.

I also think it's unlikely Postle had help from more than one other person, but he didn't do this on his own imo.
auralex14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:04 PM   #5792
Dream Crusher
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Dream Crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Dallas
Posts: 15,670
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghduilaw View Post
You underestimate how difficulf it is to explain statistical evidence to a jury of lay people. Thinking that you could explain win rates and standard deviations as applied to poker in 4 hours is not realistic.
I don't even think winrates or standard deviation are even necessary to prove he is cheating. Even if had a reasonable winrate it is still plain as day that this dude is cheating.
Dream Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:06 PM   #5793
bizkit
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 45
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoFrantic View Post
What's really blowing my mind is their is a very clear online vs live mentality at play here. If you saw someone playing like this online over a decent sample and crushing, you would be instantly suspicious! So many people live were not, because he was always taking in pots and stacking chips.
To be fair online most people just automatically use tracking software that will track other player's results from the the hands they play with you.

Live, you're probably likely not tracking anyone's results but your own. For all we know there could have been multiple other superuser/cheaters in that very game that are simply doing it much more subtle.

No one is really doing a full check on all the players in the game...I don't think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghduilaw View Post
I am not attacking you in any way, but I have to ask:

1. How many jury trials have you done as a prosecutor?;
2. How many jury trials have you done as a criminal defense attorney?
Yeah, I was thinking about asking that...lol

What's your experience with closing arguments as the prosecutor in a criminal case? Do you mind sharing a ballpark time frame or range on how long they would typically go?
bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:07 PM   #5794
AceHighIsGood
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 163
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghduilaw View Post
I am not attacking you in any way, but I have to ask:

1. How many jury trials have you done as a prosecutor?;
2. How many jury trials have you done as a criminal defense attorney?

As someone who has tried hundreds of jury trials both as a prosecutor and defense attorney I find some of your posts to be naive at best.

I prosecuted homicide and rape cases back when dna evidence was first introduced and was not generally understood/accepted. You underestimate how difficulf it is to explain statistical evidence to a jury of lay people. Thinking that you could explain win rates and standard deviations as applied to poker in 4 hours is not realistic. I have spent 4 days putting on expert witnesses to explain complex evidence to a jury.

How many complex criminal investigations have you overseen? I supervised hundreds of complex criminal investigations as a prosecutor. Let me be clear, I personally believe that MP is a cheater. Further, I am not claiming that criminal charges will not be brought nor that they would fail to result in a conviction. However, your certitude regarding how likely/easy such a prosecution would be is, in my opinion, misplaced.
I'm not a lawyer but if I understand his posts correctly, he is saying that he would not have to use statistical evidence.

The argument is not "the guy's winrate is impossible".

The argument is "he is looking at his phone and then making a decision based on his opponents cards -- every single time. And here is video of him doing it, over and over and over. And on the days when he isn't looking at his phone, his hat has this mysterious bulge in it, and he covers his ears before making a decision. And here is that on video, again and again and again". Honestly, I think that even I could explain that to a jury. It's extremely obvious and anyone can understand it.
AceHighIsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:08 PM   #5795
GobboGrandchild
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 23
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiiziwiig View Post
Well, the difference is that I have spent time defending the commentators and actually addressed the claims against them. You just came in on a white horse with 8 posts saying Justin isn't guilty while never addressing any of the evidence against him, only saying it is "possible" he isnt. Please speak, the floor is open.
I am not here to defend anyone as i dont know all the FACTS (and neither do you) and i definitely will not defend someone i dont know, nor have any interaction with in my life.

But the bolded is the point..what is the EVIDENCE against against Justin....I know... when he is not there there is not God mode....he defended Mike all the time... but there is no evidence...suspicions and accusations (rightly or wrongly) are cool and make for a long thread on the interwebz, but they are not EVIDENCE.......


I said its very well possible HE or someone else is involved, but i think its just a very "simple" case of "mike has an entry to the RFID stream...plays it on his phone...sees hole cards... runs like God....


Ps.... i missed the BACKPACK conversation/posts.... is this confirmed? Is this only with a specific person on duty? this COULD be why he only does it with Justin on shift? If justin is the person letting people in the room/leaving things there??
GobboGrandchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:09 PM   #5796
Mr Spyutastic
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Mr Spyutastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 12,219
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27AllIn View Post
Here's some points against the commentators being in on the cheating, why they didn't notice it going on, and some justification for their "suspicious" comments:

-Since cheating isn't on anyone's radar, they're going to try to justify what they see on the screen anyway they can.
-He had a huge VPIP so people wanted to play with him. It would be easy to assume he's a donkey on a heater, and was drinking so he's making some crazy plays that happened to work
-He became the cardroom hero, so they're going to be praising him and his genius, instead of asking questions. Group think will influence/silence any questioners or doubters
-This happening is unprecedented
-Commentators work in shifts so they don't see all the hands Postle plays
-Commentators themselves likely aren't strong poker players, so when they see Mike do something that works, they're not going to be able to criticize it. Even if it was a bad/ crazy play.
-Mike Postle was likely friends or quite friendly with them, and probably tipped everyone quite well
-Twitch viewers, or Youtube viewers also didn't notice cheating going on, or didn't speak up against it

I'm not ruling out that commentators aren't in on this somehow. I just don't think their comments, that I've seen so far, incriminate themselves by any means. Plus one commentator did speak out against Mike, Angry_Polak. She received a lot of pressure from Mike's friends, and others, to hush up. I bet someone could manufacture a compilation of all her comments that would make her look fishy.
Well this comment didn't age that well:

https://youtu.be/DGDiACF58fo?t=8107
Mr Spyutastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:10 PM   #5797
R*R
I wish I was Einstein
 
R*R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Crossfire Hurricane
Posts: 12,511
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godeep View Post
.
Ok godeep, you have made your point. I read all your posts and I am now convinced enough that you're trolling the thread and it's getting to the point where you are starting to make the thread cluttered with useless trolling comments.

I have no problem if MP supporters come in here and make reasonable and decent posts. Mike and his supporters have every right to come in and defend him but you're not really doing that,

I don't want you in this thread any longer. Any further posts by you in this thread will result in a permanent ban.
R*R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:11 PM   #5798
27AllIn
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
27AllIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Every night to me is Halloween
Posts: 6,580
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
If he was able to get someone to agree to install and connect via teamviewer, no one else would necessarily have to interact with him after that.
Didn't he work at Stones before? I think it's quite possible he would have access to install a virus on a computer without anyone's help.
27AllIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:12 PM   #5799
torontotablecpt
adept
 
torontotablecpt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 741
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Ugggh, is this over yet?
torontotablecpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 10:12 PM   #5800
garetjaxor
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 34
Re: Mike Postle cheating allegations (FAQ in first post)

Found this interesting from Marle's Twitter:


Marle Cordeiro


@MarleCordeiro
Oct 2
MoreMarle Cordeiro Retweeted FlowJunkie
Ho-ly ****.

JFK is the poker room floor..who has a new Tesla that he showed off to me and @berkey11. Seems to be doing good for himself.
garetjaxor is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive