Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 11:04 PM   #2376
Archi
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 872
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Is it possible Isildur had learned something? And is capable of quitting before someone goes busto. It seems so. Good for him, I guess now he actually has a chance to play high-stakes consistently, without having to build from "small" stakes like nl5k and such.

I really want to see Durrrr and isildur once more in a sick nosebless 6-table match. I wonder if durrrr is up for the challenge though. He avoided isildur a few times earlier.. so I dont know, hope it happens though
Archi is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:05 PM   #2377
Vucking Vish
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,018
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotSoLucky View Post
so glad to see Hastings win. You all calling him fat and saying he'll spend it on fat food are pathetic. I know it. You know it. Hell, even your blowup doll Penelope knows it.

Jealousy does weird things to people I guess - always gonna try to bring others down to your level b/c you don't have the ability, aptitude, will, or desire to lift yourself up.

3-1 half the people calling him fat weigh more than he does and have at least 4 mcdonald's bags piled up next to their computers, which they only move to see the money shot in the gay porn on their second monitor.
LOL wat? No only is he fat but ginger so STFU, he will fail at some point, he can't keep running this good..........
Vucking Vish is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:06 PM   #2378
ImNotSoLucky
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 290
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
How much is Hastings paying you?
i wish

Normally I wouldn't comment but for some reason the senseless needling from incompetent and incapable pitiful souls really ground my gears today.
ImNotSoLucky is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:06 PM   #2379
alwaysdegen
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,053
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Isildur1 marketing value must be sky high! So sick he isnt sponsored yet. Might be the most popular player in the world right now. Guess its not time for Hastings to make another oscar speech,lol.
alwaysdegen is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #2380
stay classy SD
adept
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 827
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by effuluck View Post
lol at the suck out again.

Yeah, nothing fishy going on imo...Brian just runs goot for life.

See the last time he played vs isil, the same effing crazy ass graphs...coincidence for sure.

Isils fault...he's a moron for playing him again imo.
Lol what are you implying exactly? BH rigged FT?

I like Isil, he's a sick player and gives action like no other. But those of you nuthugging him with religious fervor and calling BH fat and making up random sh.it about CR really need to get lives. You are a sad, sad bunch.
stay classy SD is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:07 PM   #2381
Archi
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 872
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Code View Post
i like the cardrunners guys but how can you ****** run like god every time??!
Ye, I hear Townsend is running insanely hot as well...
Archi is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:10 PM   #2382
dedm
adept
 
dedm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,155
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

take meeting...................with bank rasva
dedm is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #2383
Enervate
banned
 
Enervate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: My logic is undeniable
Posts: 3,065
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotSoLucky View Post
so glad to see Hastings win. You all calling him fat and saying he'll spend it on fat food are pathetic. I know it. You know it. Hell, even your blowup doll Penelope knows it.

Jealousy does weird things to people I guess - always gonna try to bring others down to your level b/c you don't have the ability, aptitude, will, or desire to lift yourself up.

3-1 half the people calling him fat weigh more than he does and have at least 4 mcdonald's bags piled up next to their computers, which they only move to see the money shot in the gay porn on their second monitor.
GOD BLESS AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Enervate is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:12 PM   #2384
ImNotSoLucky
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 290
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Jackson View Post
people hate on hastings because he runs millions of dollars above ev vs our boy isi. the fact that hes tubby is just the only thing we can pick fun at since he is obviously smarter and much more successful than we will ever be.
FYP

And, your boy???? Oh, I get it, this is the latest way to hate America and Americans. Cool, at least we know what's going on now.

And, no I'm not a Hastings fanboy, just in a weird more-combative-than-usual mood today. Personal attacks serve no real purpose other than letting members of this group-think bandwagon think they belong to something more than the masturbation-lotion-of-the-month club. And, yes, I realize I just did the same thing - riddle me that.
ImNotSoLucky is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:13 PM   #2385
ALLIIIIIIIN!
veteran
 
ALLIIIIIIIN!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: No Teethwash
Posts: 2,041
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

WHO HERE HATES RASVA? WHO HERE HATES THE GREASE? WHO'S WITH ME! DOWN WITH RASVA!
ALLIIIIIIIN! is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:16 PM   #2386
ImNotSoLucky
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 290
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vucking Vish View Post
LOL wat? No only is he fat but ginger so STFU, he will fail at some point, he can't keep running this good..........
I love to make fun of gingers just as much as the next guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_0HN_BuVUw
ImNotSoLucky is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #2387
cescfabregas
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 470
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

good job brian keep it up
cescfabregas is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #2388
Simple Jackson
journeyman
 
Simple Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 3-betting without a plan.
Posts: 271
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotSoLucky View Post
FYP

Oh, I get it, this is the latest way to hate America and Americans. Cool, at least we know what's going on now.
you caught us, were all rooting for isil as a way to protest against our own country. poker is the perfect platform for espionage. bravo sir, you are truly a brilliant mind.
Simple Jackson is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #2389
ImNotSoLucky
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 290
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Jackson View Post
you caught us, were all rooting for isil as a way to protest against our own country. poker is the perfect platform for espionage. bravo sir, you are truly a brilliant mind.
thank you.
ImNotSoLucky is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #2390
effuluck
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,145
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay classy SD View Post
Lol what are you implying exactly? BH rigged FT?

.
You figure it out...Lets see both graphs and lets see the statistical data and the odds of running that good both times they played.
effuluck is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #2391
4kings&afish
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 74
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Sooooooooo sweet, Brian!
Next time, win all of his money.
4kings&afish is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #2392
Dar0
veteran
 
Dar0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,048
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by effuluck View Post
You figure it out...Lets see both graphs and lets see the statistical data and the odds of running that good both times they played.
(insert facepalm.jpg here)
Dar0 is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:36 PM   #2393
CESARIAN
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 411
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotSoLucky View Post
so glad to see Hastings win. You all calling him fat and saying he'll spend it on fat food are pathetic. I know it. You know it. Hell, even your blowup doll Penelope knows it.

Jealousy does weird things to people I guess - always gonna try to bring others down to your level b/c you don't have the ability, aptitude, will, or desire to lift yourself up.

3-1 half the people calling him fat weigh more than he does and have at least 4 mcdonald's bags piled up next to their computers, which they only move to see the money shot in the gay porn on their second monitor.
LOl....this is sadly ironic..as there are 4 old jack in the box bags next to my bed and my laptop...and ive gained 20 lbs in the last 3 months....HOWEVA...i ran hella good at the 5/10 7game mix and am up 6 buy ins for the day take the bad with the good i guess lol....oh and i dont mind brian, hes obv really really good and his videos have helped my plo a bunch..his oscar speech was tilt inducing tho. And relax we just want Isi to win because if he wins then we can rail him vs all the big names and he plays lots of tables while giving lots of action...plus hes the sikko degenerate that deep down inside we all are. Ninja edit? ONE TIME!
CESARIAN is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #2394
jesses469
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 180
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar0 View Post
(insert facepalm.jpg here)
Where's Oliver Stone when you need him?
jesses469 is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #2395
effuluck
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,145
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar0 View Post
(insert facepalm.jpg here)
no need for facepalm...lets just see the numbers.
effuluck is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #2396
ImNotSoLucky
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 290
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by CESARIAN View Post
LOl....this is sadly ironic..as there are 4 old jack in the box bags next to my bed and my laptop...and ive gained 20 lbs in the last 3 months....HOWEVA...i ran hella good at the 5/10 7game mix and am up 6 buy ins for the day take the bad with the good i guess lol....oh and i dont mind brian, hes obv really really good and his videos have helped my plo a bunch..his oscar speech was tilt inducing tho. And relax we just want Isi to win because if he wins then we can rail him vs all the big names and he plays lots of tables while giving lots of action...plus hes the sikko degenerate that deep down inside we all are. Ninja edit? ONE TIME!
I can totally respect that - I honestly love Isi having money too b/c the action is insane to watch - have absolutely NO problem with people rooting for Isi (despite my un-founded and ridiculous comment about rooting for Isi to hate America <-- that was dumb).

What had set me off were the "team cardrunners are all in a room, one clicking buttons and the other two poker stoving" type comments as well as the personal attacks, which some are probably in good nature but some really are pathetic.

As for the oscar speech, I really don't think any of us can pass judgment on that b/c quite frankly, NONE of us have ever won that much in a session. EV-UH. It's impossible for us to say what we would or would not do. Also, one of his latest blogs lays out some of his ideas and experiences in life that lead to posting that - how some are more fortunate than others b/c of life situations (having loving parents push us, etc). So, I get where it's coming from even if it did come off a little........yeah.
ImNotSoLucky is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #2397
warboat
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In The Money
Posts: 368
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Hasting runs good coz he has bamboo.
I'm gunna send Isildur some bamboo.
warboat is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #2398
G-Code
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,315
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

you have to ask yourself why all the people make comments like "team cardrunners are all in a room,one clicking buttons and the other two poker stoving"

guess its not so hard to figure that one out.
G-Code is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:58 PM   #2399
kolotoure
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
kolotoure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In A Perry Groves World
Posts: 15,863
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Code View Post
you have to ask yourself why all the people make comments like "team cardrunners are all in a room,one clicking buttons and the other two poker stoving"

guess its not so hard to figure that one out.
lol wat
kolotoure is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #2400
jinzerd
old hand
 
jinzerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,875
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

whatever anyone wants to say about brian or cardrunners or whatever the insanely simple fact is that isildurr is playing better players consistently (in plo) severally underrolled do the math he is going to go broke.
jinzerd is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive