Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 01:25 AM   #7926
Tony Eusebio
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 531
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

same thing
Tony Eusebio is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 01:30 AM   #7927
iplayscared
Pooh-Bah
 
iplayscared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,907
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

owned nh daniel!

Poker Stars $100/$200 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

cts687 (BB): $41865.00
ADZ124 (UTG): $25395.00
molswi47 (MP): $44150.00
KidPoker (CO): $45410.00
nutsinho (BTN): $50011.00
I_WILL_MUCK (SB): $37450.00

Pre Flop: ($300.00)
ADZ124 raises to $600, 1 fold, KidPoker calls $600, 2 folds, cts687 raises to $3400, 1 fold, KidPoker calls $2800

Flop: ($7500.00) 2 T 4 (2 players)
cts687 bets $5600, KidPoker calls $5600

Turn: ($18700.00) T (2 players)
cts687 checks, KidPoker checks

River: ($18700.00) 5 (2 players)
cts687 bets $32865 all in, KidPoker calls $32865

Final Pot: $84430.00
cts687 shows A K (a pair of Tens)
KidPoker shows Q Q (two pair, Queens and Tens)
KidPoker wins $84425.00
(Rake: $5.00)
iplayscared is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:12 AM   #7928
EddieWouldGo
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 33
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

CTS associates himself with proven cheaters. FACT. CTS defends proven cheaters. FACT. CTS will not respond to this because previous staements are true. FACT. CTS fanboys will be butthurt, no qustion. Hey CTS why do you associate with prove cheaters on multiple occasions. CTS GTFO of here with accustaions on Zigg. Everyone from micro to HS knows you are suspicious. Get with it loser.
EddieWouldGo is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:13 AM   #7929
bjornb
Pooh-Bah
 
bjornb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kappa Kappa Kappa
Posts: 4,723
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

lol he came and sat and dwan raises he re-raises and dwan folds then he runs

ShutTheClubDown: jesus @@!&
ShutTheClubDown: i didnt know this $#$$ autposted
ShutTheClubDown: im sry holllllllly fk
ShutTheClubDown: that was pretty terrifying
ShutTheClubDown: gl
bjornb is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:35 AM   #7930
Horribleplay702
adept
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 860
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

In the chat, did adz124 say he has 12.5mil in winnings? :P
Horribleplay702 is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:38 AM   #7931
Mike Johnson
Former Pokercast Co-Host
 
Mike Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bilzerian's Beard
Posts: 6,865
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horribleplay702 View Post
In the chat, did adz124 say he has 12.5mil in winnings? :P
he was referring to Daniel's lifetime tourney winnings.
Mike Johnson is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:40 AM   #7932
Erinsbrough
grinder
 
Erinsbrough's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 410
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieWouldGo View Post
CTS associates himself with proven cheaters. FACT. CTS defends proven cheaters. FACT. CTS will not respond to this because previous staements are true. FACT. CTS fanboys will be butthurt, no qustion. Hey CTS why do you associate with prove cheaters on multiple occasions. CTS GTFO of here with accustaions on Zigg. Everyone from micro to HS knows you are suspicious. Get with it loser.
Hi Rafa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpPOikJwYY
Erinsbrough is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 02:56 AM   #7933
Don Key E37
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: bluff pushing into the nuts
Posts: 872
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinsbrough View Post
I can't even believe I'm bothering to respond to this and won't again. But the hate for CTS and Hastings is just rediculous. How anyone can hate these guys that are always polite, respectful and friendly is beyond me. If you want to root for someone else (islidur or zig or whoever) then great, it doesnt mean you have to hate on who they are playing. Neither of these two cheats, everyone who plays these games or has played with them knows that they are legit, so don't sweat it. Root for people not against people. My dad would smack me if he caught me rooting against someone, he'd say fine you don't like them then root for the other team

Just because your on the internet and can be a jerk, doesn't make it, or you cool to be one.

And the other reason I decided to post is just to say thank you to the hand posters. It helps keep me entertained in downtime at work and learn some about how to play also. So ty

Last edited by Don Key E37; 03-24-2010 at 02:58 AM. Reason: oh by the way quote guy i didn't mean u I don't know why it quoted and dont know how to change it
Don Key E37 is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 03:01 AM   #7934
EddieWouldGo
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 33
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Key E37 View Post
I can't even believe I'm bothering to respond to this and won't again. But the hate for CTS and Hastings is just rediculous. How anyone can hate these guys that are always polite, respectful and friendly is beyond me. If you want to root for someone else (islidur or zig or whoever) then great, it doesnt mean you have to hate on who they are playing. Neither of these two cheats, everyone who plays these games or has played with them knows that they are legit, so don't sweat it. Root for people not against people. My dad would smack me if he caught me rooting against someone, he'd say fine you don't like them then root for the other team

Just because your on the internet and can be a jerk, doesn't make it, or you cool to be one.

And the other reason I decided to post is just to say thank you to the hand posters. It helps keep me entertained in downtime at work and learn some about how to play also. So ty
Hey champ, would your morally correct dad be cool with you associating with proven cheaters. They brought it on themselves. They belong to a group that has convicted cheatrers (on multiple occasions), and now with the whole scandle in Stox, they are under a microscope. You dad would not be cool with this so why are you.
EddieWouldGo is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 03:21 AM   #7935
PedroCerrano
old hand
 
PedroCerrano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 1,2,3 mos def and talib kweli
Posts: 1,323
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieWouldGo View Post
Hey champ, would your morally correct dad be cool with you associating with proven cheaters. They brought it on themselves. They belong to a group that has convicted cheatrers (on multiple occasions), and now with the whole scandle in Stox, they are under a microscope. You dad would not be cool with this so why are you.
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PedroCerrano is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 03:47 AM   #7936
aggs66
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Durrrr playing ZeeJustin, 4 tables, 200/400.
aggs66 is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 03:49 AM   #7937
DontGoAway
old hand
 
DontGoAway's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,203
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Key E37 View Post
I can't even believe I'm bothering to respond to this and won't again. But the hate for CTS and Hastings is just rediculous. How anyone can hate these guys that are always polite, respectful and friendly is beyond me. If you want to root for someone else (islidur or zig or whoever) then great, it doesnt mean you have to hate on who they are playing. Neither of these two cheats, everyone who plays these games or has played with them knows that they are legit, so don't sweat it. Root for people not against people. My dad would smack me if he caught me rooting against someone, he'd say fine you don't like them then root for the other team

Just because your on the internet and can be a jerk, doesn't make it, or you cool to be one.

And the other reason I decided to post is just to say thank you to the hand posters. It helps keep me entertained in downtime at work and learn some about how to play also. So ty
Not saying anything about the "cheating" issue, but: How can you like Hastings, a guy who gave an Oscar speech after running 3m above EV against Isildur? Seriously, how can you not understand that some people didn't like that?
DontGoAway is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 03:57 AM   #7938
DontGoAway
old hand
 
DontGoAway's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,203
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by fimman View Post
i like cole.
Well, his ridiculous heater seems to be really gone now, I think he's down almost 3m in March...
DontGoAway is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 04:09 AM   #7939
PimpLotta
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 630
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Key E37 View Post
I can't even believe I'm bothering to respond to this and won't again. But the hate for CTS and Hastings is just rediculous. How anyone can hate these guys that are always polite, respectful and friendly is beyond me. If you want to root for someone else (islidur or zig or whoever) then great, it doesnt mean you have to hate on who they are playing. Neither of these two cheats, everyone who plays these games or has played with them knows that they are legit, so don't sweat it. Root for people not against people. My dad would smack me if he caught me rooting against someone, he'd say fine you don't like them then root for the other team

Just because your on the internet and can be a jerk, doesn't make it, or you cool to be one.

And the other reason I decided to post is just to say thank you to the hand posters. It helps keep me entertained in downtime at work and learn some about how to play also. So ty
How can you use "Hastings" and "respect" in the same sentence??? Did you see the chat with durrrr while he was about to bust Isildur?
PimpLotta is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 04:20 AM   #7940
yimc17
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 484
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontGoAway View Post
Not saying anything about the "cheating" issue, but: How can you like Hastings, a guy who gave an Oscar speech after running 3m above EV against Isildur? Seriously, how can you not understand that some people didn't like that?
A 20-something year old kid wins 4.2 mil in one night and gets excited about it. Damn, what an jerk....
yimc17 is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 04:27 AM   #7941
effuluck
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,145
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

zeejustin is an animal...doing very well vs durrrr for being ( or known for being)primarily a tourney player.
effuluck is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 04:27 AM   #7942
DontGoAway
old hand
 
DontGoAway's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,203
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by yimc17 View Post
A 20-something year old kid wins 4.2 mil in one night and gets excited about it. Damn, what an jerk....
Maybe not, but don't you see how some people COULD not like that?
DontGoAway is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 04:32 AM   #7943
effuluck
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,145
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by yimc17 View Post
A 20-something year old kid wins 4.2 mil in one night and gets excited about it. Damn, what an jerk....
a 20 something clown who ran 3 mil over expectation and then runs to espn to gloat about running train on isildur with his com padres......yeah, nothing to not like there.....

Appears to be an over privileged kid to begin with.

just saying....
effuluck is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 04:39 AM   #7944
DontGoAway
old hand
 
DontGoAway's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,203
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Wow sick hand there between durrrr and ZeeJustin for a 200k pot... Stacking off with 74... OK, he had top pair and a gut shot, but isn't this a bit light there, 250BB deep?
DontGoAway is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 04:43 AM   #7945
effuluck
banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,145
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

effuluck is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 05:07 AM   #7946
moki
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
moki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 8,051
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieWouldGo View Post
CTS associates himself with proven cheaters. FACT. CTS defends proven cheaters. FACT. CTS will not respond to this because previous staements are true. FACT. CTS fanboys will be butthurt, no qustion. Hey CTS why do you associate with prove cheaters on multiple occasions. CTS GTFO of here with accustaions on Zigg. Everyone from micro to HS knows you are suspicious. Get with it loser.
moki is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 05:39 AM   #7947
bjornb
Pooh-Bah
 
bjornb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kappa Kappa Kappa
Posts: 4,723
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggs66 View Post
Durrrr playing ZeeJustin, 4 tables, 200/400.
+3 tables 1k PLO vs Ziig


lol......
bjornb is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 05:46 AM   #7948
aggs66
stranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjornb View Post
+3 tables 1k PLO vs Ziig
+1 table 1.5/3k 7-game

Pretty sick. What's his record for high stakes tables at one time?
aggs66 is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 05:51 AM   #7949
BlackDespair
veteran
 
BlackDespair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,293
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

a lot more than 4
BlackDespair is offline  
Old 03-24-2010, 05:53 AM   #7950
ix.spider.uk
adept
 
ix.spider.uk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Brighton, UK
Posts: 931
Re: **** March High Stakes Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by effuluck View Post
a 20 something clown who ran 3 mil over expectation and then runs to espn to gloat about running train on isildur with his com padres......yeah, nothing to not like there.....

Appears to be an over privileged kid to begin with.

just saying....
Maybe eugenics wasn't such a bad idea.
ix.spider.uk is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive