Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 02:05 AM   #76
Kreuznagel
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Frankfurt
Posts: 982
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

In b4 he wins and money won (he has 0,0003425345% of himself) isn't enough to pay his debts.
Or wait, just pull a Constant Rijkenberg!!!
Kreuznagel is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 02:39 AM   #77
honeybee1
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

hes 100% on this qualified through a sky poker sat.
honeybee1 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 04:52 AM   #78
TenBall
enthusiast
 
TenBall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 50
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

TenBall is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 05:00 AM   #79
TrippTens
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 29
He is not 100%.

He sold package on blonde, I think 30-40% sold.
TrippTens is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 05:07 AM   #80
prento18
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Canberra
Posts: 167
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

someone should make sure he doesnt arrive for day 4 on time. on a side note what are the odds that he has oversold himself and if he cashs wont pay anyone?
prento18 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 05:09 AM   #81
jackinbeat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 399
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT1202 View Post
MW is listed as 2nd in chips with 880K going in to last level of D3. 882 remaining, 666 paid. Where is the karma for this POS?
Bubble Karma coming?
jackinbeat is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 05:11 AM   #82
jackinbeat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 399
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by prento18 View Post
someone should make sure he doesnt arrive for day 4 on time. on a side note what are the odds that he has oversold himself and if he cashs wont pay anyone?
some FB status saying a sky poker play has oversold themselves, that's what the post alledges anyway. Will up date, seems the Woman posting the status updates may have a gripe against Tikay and Sky Poker though.
jackinbeat is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #83
honeybee1
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippTens View Post
He is not 100%.

He sold package on blonde, I think 30-40% sold.
Why would you sell action when you got a great package for next to nothing !

Unless you really need the money which seems ridiculous given his track record.
honeybee1 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #84
honeybee1
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinbeat View Post
some FB status saying a sky poker play has oversold themselves, that's what the post alledges anyway. Will up date, seems the Woman posting the status updates may have a gripe against Tikay and Sky Poker though.
Tikay is a great man and has done loads for poker in the UK. I just wonder if sky know about this guys history.
honeybee1 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #85
Longy2
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 204
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee1 View Post
Tikay is a great man and has done loads for poker in the UK. I just wonder if sky know about this guys history.
I would have thought so, given Tikay owns a large chunk of blonde and is very active on the forum. This is where railtard has done most of his business/posting in the last few years.
Longy2 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #86
jackinbeat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 399
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee1 View Post
Tikay is a great man and has done loads for poker in the UK. I just wonder if sky know about this guys history.
Fully agree, Tikay has gone above the call for UK poker, someones got it in for him.. getting laughed off on her own fb page as having it in for sky and tikay.

Angela Burberry
SkyPoker-gate: I'm just waiting for one final confirmation and all will be revealed. Which SkyPoker player has sold himself in the Main Event to the tune of 150%????

And as Tony Tikay Kendall was running the show and the players over there I wonder how he's going to get out of this one!

I will be able to reveal all by 7pm

Another Sky Poker comedy classic...
Like · · Share · 5 minutes ago ·
jackinbeat is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #87
Kreuznagel
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Frankfurt
Posts: 982
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

God, is he ugly.
Kreuznagel is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #88
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,404
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

I think from now on we should just assume that everybody is a scammer, that way we can have some feel good threads about people who didn't scam
Da33le is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #89
jackinbeat
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 399
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Angela Burberry
Sky Poker-gate Scandal: SKY POKER CAN'T GET IT WRIGHT

The Comedy team at Sky Poker have dished out another gem. They have pretty much sanctioned their very own ponzi scheme. One of their "sponsored" players who is currently sitting in 37th place with 635,000 chips has oversold himself to the tune of 150%. The ironic thing about it is, that it means that the better he does the more he stands to lose!! The player, who by all accounts is a very nice chap is Marc Wright.

The Main Event is about to hit the money: 720 players remain and 666 get paid ~ so within 2-3 hours Marc Wright will find himself having to fork out $30,000!!

No I wonder how Tony Tikay Kendall will get out of this one? I'm afraid the days where he used to blame the Tealady are long gone. And as it's under his watch he really has nowhere to turn. Congratualtions Tikay ~ job well done; Apart from being a laughing stock, you've made the Sky Poker brand look dark and shoddy.

Another classic from the Sky Poker comedy team.

Watch out for some more revelations; I've just heard of another beautiful comedy moment that Tony Tikay Kendall has been involved in ~ but need to develop the story further. Watch this space!
Like · · Share · 2 hours ago ·
jackinbeat is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #90
Fatal Checkraise
Pooh-Bah
 
Fatal Checkraise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 4,427
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

lol if that is true. hope he ships it Rijkenberg-style
Fatal Checkraise is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 04:13 PM   #91
donttiltboy
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,677
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinbeat View Post
Angela Burberry
Sky Poker-gate Scandal: SKY POKER CAN'T GET IT WRIGHT

The Comedy team at Sky Poker have dished out another gem. They have pretty much sanctioned their very own ponzi scheme. One of their "sponsored" players who is currently sitting in 37th place with 635,000 chips has oversold himself to the tune of 150%. The ironic thing about it is, that it means that the better he does the more he stands to lose!! The player, who by all accounts is a very nice chap is Marc Wright.

The Main Event is about to hit the money: 720 players remain and 666 get paid ~ so within 2-3 hours Marc Wright will find himself having to fork out $30,000!!

No I wonder how Tony Tikay Kendall will get out of this one? I'm afraid the days where he used to blame the Tealady are long gone. And as it's under his watch he really has nowhere to turn. Congratualtions Tikay ~ job well done; Apart from being a laughing stock, you've made the Sky Poker brand look dark and shoddy.

Another classic from the Sky Poker comedy team.

Watch out for some more revelations; I've just heard of another beautiful comedy moment that Tony Tikay Kendall has been involved in ~ but need to develop the story further. Watch this space!
Like · · Share · 2 hours ago ·
100% bs
donttiltboy is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #92
CBorders
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
CBorders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: 25% RISK FREE
Posts: 16,509
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenBall View Post
isn't this the guy from hawthorne heights?

CBorders is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #93
UnderCover_Pro
grinder
 
UnderCover_Pro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Staring Down the Barrel
Posts: 470
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

This Angela Burberry is talkin a lotta richard.
This berkley hunt will be seeing 2 barrells and not on the flop and turn.
Keep your boatrace outta things that dont concern your oxford scholar.
100% sexton tweets from this porno mag.
UnderCover_Pro is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #94
ajt8
veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: hundreds of $ of real life money
Posts: 2,860
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderCover_Pro View Post
This Angela Burberry is talkin a lotta richard.
This berkley hunt will be seeing 2 barrells and not on the flop and turn.
Keep your boatrace outta things that dont concern your oxford scholar.
100% sexton tweets from this porno mag.
love this gimmick acct.. more please
ajt8 is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 10:35 PM   #95
UnderCover_Pro
grinder
 
UnderCover_Pro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Staring Down the Barrel
Posts: 470
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajt8 View Post
love this gimmick acct.. more please
No gimmick...is that Irish? No Irish here.. loads a bollox simple fact pay whatever or come to an agreement over dispute.The 150% is a loada bollox also.
I am more willing to forgive a boy in youth for his faults than ****ing *******s like Bryn Kenny/ JJ prodigy/ Sorel Mizzi proved to be str8 up cheaters.
When my % is on the line.
UnderCover_Pro is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 12:02 AM   #96
hitanktank
banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 643
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Marc Wright GB GB Busted
hitanktank is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 12:50 AM   #97
zizek
veteran
 
zizek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,175
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoulken View Post
Implying that you knew of shady behavior in the past, yet still chose to do business with him? Sorry, but caveat emptor.

I love these "I loaned money to/staked a total stranger and got ripped off!" thread.
No one's making you read them. The reality is that transactions like these happen in the poker world all the time- now if someone searches his name, they'll be able to see this thread and make a wiser decision. What's the harm?
zizek is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #98
luckmaster
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 38
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Busted
392 Marc Wright $28,530
luckmaster is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 04:03 AM   #99
JMT1202
centurion
 
JMT1202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Greater Manchester, UK
Posts: 193
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderCover_Pro View Post
This Angela Burberry is talkin a lotta richard.
This berkley hunt will be seeing 2 barrells and not on the flop and turn.
Keep your boatrace outta things that dont concern your oxford scholar.
100% sexton tweets from this porno mag.
Didn't you used to be A Noble Gent. Read 2 of your posts. Bored already.
JMT1202 is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 05:13 AM   #100
murkmanz
banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 554
Re: Marc Wright aka dean23price still scamming July 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinbeat View Post
Angela Burberry
Sky Poker-gate Scandal: SKY POKER CAN'T GET IT WRIGHT

The Comedy team at Sky Poker have dished out another gem. They have pretty much sanctioned their very own ponzi scheme. One of their "sponsored" players who is currently sitting in 37th place with 635,000 chips has oversold himself to the tune of 150%. The ironic thing about it is, that it means that the better he does the more he stands to lose!! The player, who by all accounts is a very nice chap is Marc Wright.

The Main Event is about to hit the money: 720 players remain and 666 get paid ~ so within 2-3 hours Marc Wright will find himself having to fork out $30,000!!

No I wonder how Tony Tikay Kendall will get out of this one? I'm afraid the days where he used to blame the Tealady are long gone. And as it's under his watch he really has nowhere to turn. Congratualtions Tikay ~ job well done; Apart from being a laughing stock, you've made the Sky Poker brand look dark and shoddy.

Another classic from the Sky Poker comedy team.

Watch out for some more revelations; I've just heard of another beautiful comedy moment that Tony Tikay Kendall has been involved in ~ but need to develop the story further. Watch this space!
Like · · Share · 2 hours ago ·
notsureifcereus?
murkmanz is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive