Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
***JULY HIGH STAKES THREAD*** ***JULY HIGH STAKES THREAD***

07-10-2009 , 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighstakesDB
We are already working with another solution, but, it will take some time, especially for the new 7-games etc.

We missed much of the action tonight, especially since this new FTP software crashed and of some reason we could not start it up again.

Food, and then continue to work, not easy to be a tilted railbird!
are you recording the complete dealer messages?




since they missed the action i will make some guesses for yesterdays results, i hope others(maybe durrrr himself) can correct me.

durrrr vs --DONKEY1965-- 2k/4k 7-game, durrrr -600k
durrrr vs gus hu plo, durrrr + 200k
durrrr vs ziigmund hu plo, durrrr -300k

obv i could be way off and completly miss some tables.
07-10-2009 , 11:37 AM
Srsly someone just have to edit the hand converter so that it works w/ FTPs dealer messages set at "everything". Can't be that hard I recon.
07-10-2009 , 11:44 AM
nope, you can't get the HH because there are no stack sizes in the dealer messages and shown down cards are only written if they are shown before the river(all in).
07-10-2009 , 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Alexandre
Srsly someone just have to edit the hand converter so that it works w/ FTPs dealer messages set at "everything". Can't be that hard I recon.
you win
07-10-2009 , 12:16 PM
posting the estimations of one of highstakesdb admins.

Quote:
There were some great action yesterday, but as things are right now we at HighstakesDB are not able to extract the results from the games that we are monitoring. However, I did a manual checkup on yesterdays action and from what Iv seen there is almost no chance that durrrr is down $1.4 Million, or anyone else for that matter.

Gus and durrrr played some plo, in which durrrr probably won around $200-$300k, also durrrr lost $100k to ziggy. In the 7Game --Donkey1965-- and durrrr played some HU, at one talbe --Donkey1965-- had just over $400k at the table but in the other tables that the two gentlemen played it looked like durrrr was up a few hundred k.

Be advised though, this is not absolute, correct or checked results. It is only my initial understanding when I quickly checked the tables that we are tracking.

/Briost
07-10-2009 , 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1238
nope, you can't get the HH because there are no stack sizes in the dealer messages and shown down cards are only written if they are shown before the river(all in).
Ya thats true, but still better than nothing
07-10-2009 , 04:02 PM
.

Last edited by gregorio; 07-14-2009 at 08:36 AM.
07-10-2009 , 06:35 PM
krantz vs luckexpress 200/400 NLHE HU.

Meh, luck already quit.

Last edited by peja; 07-10-2009 at 06:51 PM.
07-10-2009 , 06:58 PM
250/500 nl game was going on betfair, Luckexpress and a few others.

A_Hoffman got a seat and everyone else sat out WTF ?
07-10-2009 , 09:38 PM
Full Tilt Poker $200/$400 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

luckexpress10 (BTN/SB): $62794.50
pr1nnyraid (BB): $57398.00

Pre Flop: ($600.00)
luckexpress10 raises to $1200, pr1nnyraid raises to $4000, luckexpress10 calls $2800

Flop: ($8000.00) 6 3 A (2 players)
pr1nnyraid bets $5000, luckexpress10 raises to $17600, pr1nnyraid requests TIME, pr1nnyraid raises to $53398 all in, luckexpress10 calls $35798

Turn: ($114796.00) 7 (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($114796.00) 6 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $114796.00
luckexpress10 shows 6 A (a a full house, Sixes full of Aces)
pr1nnyraid shows A J (two pair, Aces and Sixes)
luckexpress10 wins $114795.50
(Rake: $0.50)
07-10-2009 , 09:47 PM
^ how the fu-
07-10-2009 , 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejejejejej
Full Tilt Poker $200/$400 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

luckexpress10 (BTN/SB): $62794.50
pr1nnyraid (BB): $57398.00

Pre Flop: ($600.00)
luckexpress10 raises to $1200, pr1nnyraid raises to $4000, luckexpress10 calls $2800

Flop: ($8000.00) 6 3 A (2 players)
pr1nnyraid bets $5000, luckexpress10 raises to $17600, pr1nnyraid requests TIME, pr1nnyraid raises to $53398 all in, luckexpress10 calls $35798

Turn: ($114796.00) 7 (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($114796.00) 6 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $114796.00
luckexpress10 shows 6 A (a a full house, Sixes full of Aces)
pr1nnyraid shows A J (two pair, Aces and Sixes)
luckexpress10 wins $114795.50
(Rake: $0.50)
ul for KRANTZ, but did you do that hh yourself or what?
07-10-2009 , 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejejejejej
Full Tilt Poker $200/$400 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

luckexpress10 (BTN/SB): $62794.50
pr1nnyraid (BB): $57398.00

Pre Flop: ($600.00)
luckexpress10 raises to $1200, pr1nnyraid raises to $4000, luckexpress10 calls $2800

Flop: ($8000.00) 6 3 A (2 players)
pr1nnyraid bets $5000, luckexpress10 raises to $17600, pr1nnyraid requests TIME, pr1nnyraid raises to $53398 all in, luckexpress10 calls $35798

Turn: ($114796.00) 7 (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($114796.00) 6 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $114796.00
luckexpress10 shows 6 A (a a full house, Sixes full of Aces)
pr1nnyraid shows A J (two pair, Aces and Sixes)
luckexpress10 wins $114795.50
(Rake: $0.50)
HOW?
07-10-2009 , 10:28 PM
lol good job
pay ur method to hsdb they would be grateful
07-10-2009 , 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpancee that
HOW?
"The Blackrock of North Dublin"

Is that like.. Portmarnock or Malahide?
07-10-2009 , 11:03 PM
Sitting out against A_Hoffman doesn't sound like a bad idea to me at all....

Also isn't Theo Jorgensen DOnkey1965 (guy has been playing 300/600 Stud and mixed games for over 10 years)?
07-10-2009 , 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger123
Sitting out against A_Hoffman doesn't sound like a bad idea to me at all....

Also isn't Theo Jorgensen DOnkey1965 (guy has been playing 300/600 Stud and mixed games for over 10 years)?
Donkey1965 is Russian
07-10-2009 , 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger123
Sitting out against A_Hoffman doesn't sound like a bad idea to me at all....

Also isn't Theo Jorgensen DOnkey1965 (guy has been playing 300/600 Stud and mixed games for over 10 years)?
I thought that myself till i remebered Theo's Ftp name was THEDONKEYNO1 not --Donkey1965--, does anyone have a clue who that guy actually is.
07-11-2009 , 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpancee that
HOW?
i might have written my own program.
07-11-2009 , 02:40 AM
Share it please, these dealer messages really suck.
07-11-2009 , 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejejejejej
i might have written my own program.
that or he never shut down FT and didn't have to update
07-11-2009 , 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejejejejej
i might have written my own program.
Did you use anything pre-existing or just write the layout conversion yourself? Just wondering if I can pick up a copy of an existing source code for hand histories. If so I "should" be able to convert it pretty quickly as well...
07-11-2009 , 10:57 AM
HSDB say they might be up and running again in 12-24 hrs. Hope so it would suck if there was no more reporting on the HS games.
07-11-2009 , 12:05 PM
OMG full tilt is so dumb. there are transcripts of the hand histories available but only for the players at the table. why?
this sucks.
07-11-2009 , 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDespair
OMG full tilt is so dumb. there are transcripts of the hand histories available but only for the players at the table. why?
this sucks.
to stop data-miners and data-mining sites like pokertableratings?

      
m