Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2018, 05:56 AM   #176
Bobo Fett
2+2 Ad Man
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 46,571
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_glaive View Post
Ugh, I didn't post a link to the video or the site. But whatever.
Um, OK?

Have a look at the title of the thread, and the first post. Then think about what you posted. Can you see how they are related? Neither could I. Probably quite closely related to the thread I linked you to, though - maybe that would be a better place to post the video.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:21 AM   #177
Dbk_killer
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 186
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread



07:50 rofl
Dbk_killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:24 AM   #178
Lemon93PCTSure
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 412
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

WOW! Didn't expect the needle to come in vids
My hat off to you Sir
Team Doug!
Lemon93PCTSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:30 PM   #179
ddlloo12
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 502
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Fan of his videos. Much more knowledgable about poker than crypto but still enjoy those also
ddlloo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:33 AM   #180
ty4thDime$
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Leeds
Posts: 313
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

I have no reason for this, and my opinion is not even remotely influenced by these events but ever since I first saw Jnandez in a video I didn't take to him at all. Struck me as the sort of guy who would sit at dinner knowing you'd gamble for the bill and pick the most PLUS EV main courses.

Rich nits, most boring of all types of gambler. Might be miles off the mark, just the vibe I got from him.
ty4thDime$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:37 PM   #181
sump
veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ignoring SageDonkey essays in NVG
Posts: 3,136
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

I haven't read all of this thread but it sounds like the contract lacked a non-compete as well as included an out clause? Is that the case?
sump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:18 PM   #182
hedgecock
banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 226
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuval View Post
Sometimes... you gotta just not feed the forum trolls Doug. Sucks that this happened to your site.

I'm still subscribed, #upswingtillidownswing. Great training site with great management and it will stand the test of time. This hedgecock guy seems to be a real winner.

Well, you're quite the genius Kuval!

The thread was taken down by Mason Malmuth not because of 'trolls' but because Doug and Nandez were going at it and it wasn't reflecting well on either of them - but don't let the truth or information get in your way

And I got banned because Mason Malmuth decided to slag me off for no good reason and didn't like being pulled up about it, then deleted his own post so nobody could see it.

This post will probably also be deleted - and I'll get banned again - and you'll still know nothing, but you'll post anyway because that's what trolls do. That must make you the real winner - congratulations.
hedgecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:25 PM   #183
Mason Malmuth
Top Dog
 
Mason Malmuth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: @MasonMalmuth
Posts: 10,457
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgecock View Post
Well, you're quite the genius Kuval!

The thread was taken down by Mason Malmuth not because of 'trolls' but because Doug and Nandez were going at it and it wasn't reflecting well on either of them - but don't let the truth or information get in your way

And I got banned because Mason Malmuth decided to slag me off for no good reason and didn't like being pulled up about it, then deleted his own post so nobody could see it.

This post will probably also be deleted - and I'll get banned again - and you'll still know nothing, but you'll post anyway because that's what trolls do. That must make you the real winner - congratulations.
For anyone interested, my reason for taking the first thread down is in my opening post of this thread.

Mason
Mason Malmuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:55 PM   #184
hitman4hire
adept
 
hitman4hire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Getting Drunk Getting Infractions
Posts: 1,052
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangTheRiver View Post
You appear super-smart. If I were J, I would be embarrassed to have you on my side of the topic. Real talk.
Lol scrub I said I admired his passion after 14 years playing this game and winning I log on win X amount of k and Im done do not even bother for another month or when ever I can not be bothered I have no passion or desire to grind online anymore. Cumicon is another example.

You wanna take this to the tables I am up anytime big shot.Do not ever try and insult my intelligence Dougie fangay ,some here who have played these persons
from day zero and understand totally whats going on online and how these persons conducted themselves IRL and its not pretty in either world.




09/01/2018 18:18:28 9595368943 approved Retail Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method RetailWithdraw £ 886.00
08/01/2018 18:00:32 9581737193 approved Retail Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method RetailWithdraw £ 698.00
07/01/2018 17:41:38 9569111652 approved Retail Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method RetailWithdraw £ 700.00
06/01/2018 17:01:52 9555683767 approved Retail Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method RetailWithdraw £ 1,000.00
05/01/2018 10:55:03 9534138146 approved Retail Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method RetailWithdraw £ 1,000.00


01:49 9633094123 approved Poker Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method VISA £ 300.00
11/01/2018 23:26:20 9630097860 approved Poker Deposit with credit card Cash deposit originating from a credit card funds (banned for certain types of gaming activities) VISA £ 200.00 £ 210.52
10/01/2018 00:16:47 9600425614 approved Poker Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method VISA £ 121.00
09/01/2018 06:54:48 9589313734 approved Poker Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method VISA £ 1,432.00
08/01/2018 23:58:53 9586983001 approved Poker Deposit with credit card Cash deposit originating from a credit card funds (banned for certain types of gaming activities) VISA £ 500.00 £ 540.00
07/01/2018 11:36:10 9565109888 approved Poker Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method VISA £ 100.00




And i dont even try anymore!!!! and thats just one site bigshot! and not even all the cash!

REAL TALK!!!!!

Last edited by hitman4hire; 01-15-2018 at 08:19 PM.
hitman4hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 10:59 PM   #185
illdonk
veteran
 
illdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,517
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sump View Post
I haven't read all of this thread but it sounds like the contract lacked a non-compete as well as included an out clause? Is that the case?
It sure sounds like it. But unfortunately the thread where the involved parties were discussing the specifics was deleted.
illdonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 11:04 PM   #186
Outoftime44444
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 124
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdonk View Post
It sure sounds like it. But unfortunately the thread where the involved parties were discussing the specifics was deleted.
From 1st thread:

No non-compete, but probably not enforceable in Nevada anyway.
Outoftime44444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:21 AM   #187
MCAChiTown
old hand
 
MCAChiTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: They All Float Down Here
Posts: 1,207
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman4hire View Post
09/01/2018 18:18:28 9595368943 approved Retail Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method RetailWithdraw £ 886.00
08/01/2018 18:00:32 9581737193 approved Retail Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method RetailWithdraw £ 698.00
07/01/2018 17:41:38 9569111652 approved Retail Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method RetailWithdraw £ 700.00
06/01/2018 17:01:52 9555683767 approved Retail Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method RetailWithdraw £ 1,000.00
05/01/2018 10:55:03 9534138146 approved Retail Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method RetailWithdraw £ 1,000.00


01:49 9633094123 approved Poker Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method VISA £ 300.00
11/01/2018 23:26:20 9630097860 approved Poker Deposit with credit card Cash deposit originating from a credit card funds (banned for certain types of gaming activities) VISA £ 200.00 £ 210.52
10/01/2018 00:16:47 9600425614 approved Poker Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method VISA £ 121.00
09/01/2018 06:54:48 9589313734 approved Poker Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method VISA £ 1,432.00
08/01/2018 23:58:53 9586983001 approved Poker Deposit with credit card Cash deposit originating from a credit card funds (banned for certain types of gaming activities) VISA £ 500.00 £ 540.00
07/01/2018 11:36:10 9565109888 approved Poker Approved withdrawal Processing a waiting withdrawal by sending the funds to the Payment method VISA £ 100.00
I'm not saying I don't believe you, nor do I really care about your money. I just want to know why these transactions are from dates that haven't happened yet?

Edit: Day before month is stupid.

Last edited by MCAChiTown; 01-16-2018 at 06:40 AM.
MCAChiTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:26 AM   #188
nomalice
old hand
 
nomalice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,206
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAChiTown View Post
I'm not saying I don't believe you, nor do I really care about your money. I just want to know why these transactions are from dates that haven't happened yet?
its 2018th, january 16th.

Spoiler:
nomalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:14 AM   #189
Teph
old hand
 
Teph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: rely
Posts: 1,778
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

lol wat
Teph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:23 PM   #190
the4bettingmonk
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,596
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCGRider View Post
I don't think in this particular instance it serves much benefit to get into a mudslinging contest.
the4bettingmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 02:23 PM   #191
lostinthesaus
old hand
 
lostinthesaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,488
Re: JNandez Leaves Upswing Poker Statement Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman4hire View Post
When this Jnandez start play higher I had a look for sure this guy has passion unlike Polk who is all about the dollars as with every American crew from the Paradise Poker
days when i was dumpstering Selbest and the crew these kids never change.

Polk the egotistical click bait Chinese paid for veiw MOFO,

GL J if this punk offer me 500k a year to coach i turn it down your passion is saluted i may even watch a bit more of your streams.

Raw passion and desire are admirable traits especially when your winning.


BTW i did call nandez weak tight when he was taking shots but my respect has improved!
Good to know "raw passion" and "desire" equate to a few lunatics saluting you and watching a bit more of your streams.

...no wait MAYBE watching a bit more of your streams.
lostinthesaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online