Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Ivey/Blom @ WSOPE 2010 Main Event (aka "official" thread) Ivey/Blom @ WSOPE 2010 Main Event (aka "official" thread)

09-25-2010 , 03:54 PM
This field looks insane..
tons of good/known players left.
elky, bballer, moorman, ivey, blom, matt stout, it just goes on and on.
09-25-2010 , 03:57 PM
Quote:
Pretty tilted...took the worst beat of my poker career today - instead of being chip leader I'm out. Such is life. Sad antonio.
[x] 9 outs
[?] worst beat of poker career
[x] mbn
09-25-2010 , 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjimm
Any other 2+2ers here/coming down here?

Nobody bought me a beer yet....
I'll buy you a coke. ****ing 4 pound 60.

Booooooooooo, sumpas is out. Was railing him and Elky yesterday.
09-25-2010 , 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjp507
[x] 9 outs
[?] worst beat of poker career
[x] mbn
ummmmm maybe it was the worst beat of his poker career because of the implications behind it and not because of the cards? I'm sure he's had AA cracked before so wtf is your point
09-25-2010 , 04:03 PM
implications itt
09-25-2010 , 04:04 PM
I went through some players- picture on pokernews

WTF?! Antonious looks actually like a born-stone-cold killer...
09-25-2010 , 04:05 PM
Blom is on a sick tough table now.
09-25-2010 , 04:05 PM
09-25-2010 , 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiseWanMiryon
your avatar ooks exactly the same
09-25-2010 , 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterJMcgee
ummmmm maybe it was the worst beat of his poker career because of the implications behind it and not because of the cards? I'm sure he's had AA cracked before so wtf is your point
that antonio is just being a drama queen

the hand wasn't even for the chip lead, but even if it was, so what? wow, having a big stack while still 70 places from the money - HUGE LIFE CHANGER
09-25-2010 , 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjp507
[x] 9 outs
[?] worst beat of poker career
[x] mbn
[ ] 9 outs
09-25-2010 , 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyjimm
Blom is on a sick tough table now.
Who?
09-25-2010 , 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexDJI
[ ] 9 outs
fail
09-25-2010 , 04:10 PM
Quote:
Yev Takes a Bite Out of Blom

Posted 6 minutes ago by FerricRamsium

Viktor Blom opened to 3,700 from early position, and Yevgeniy Timoshenko shipped it in for 21,300 a few seats over. Blom looked snakebitten, agonizing over a decision for what was just a fraction of his chips. Eventually he called, simultaneously pleading, "Small pair?"

Timoshenko turned over {A-Spades} {K-Clubs}, though, and Blom was thrilled.

"I'm good!" he said, flipping over his live {Q-Spades} {10-Clubs}.

The dealer was on Timoshenko's side, though, running out a safe board of {7-Diamonds} {J-Diamonds} {5-Hearts} {2-Clubs} {5-Diamonds} to secure his double up. That puts him back up to about 45,000.

"That'll put a dent in your stack," Corkins said to Blom as the two men chuckled. Blom is doing just fine, thankyouverymuch; he's still got about 430,000 and the chip lead.
.
09-25-2010 , 04:10 PM
lots of good maths ITT
09-25-2010 , 04:14 PM
I wish that QT hand was against Phil Hellmuth and QT won. Would have made my day.
09-25-2010 , 04:14 PM
lol can anyone count here? (shak is drawing to a mystery amount of outs i guess)

plus the beer is most likely 3.50 if u do ur math right morans
09-25-2010 , 04:14 PM
VERY well done, Jimm ! your doing a better job than pokernews ! thanks.

please keep it up, more videos.

Last edited by VitoT; 09-25-2010 at 04:20 PM.
09-25-2010 , 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aTTa
I wish that QT hand was against Phil Hellmuth and QT won. Would have made my day.
Thank you for saying "would have" instead of "would of". I'm completely serious, I was starting to lose hope in humanity.
09-25-2010 , 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisgeorge
Thank you for saying "would have" instead of "would of". I'm completely serious, I was starting to lose hope in humanity.
It must be hard for you on the internet.
09-25-2010 , 04:20 PM
Yeah 4.40 ($6.50?) for a pint.

330ml bottle of Pepsi is 2.80!
09-25-2010 , 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David123
lol can anyone count here? (shak is drawing to a mystery amount of outs i guess)

plus the beer is most likely 3.50 if u do ur math right morans
show your work...

Someone said they wouldn't spend 1/2 their bankroll on a beer. LuckyJimm speculated he must then have an 8.80 bankroll. Therefore a beer = 8.80*.5 = 4.40

edit: oh and when you tell someone they are doing math wrong, and then proceed your answer with "most likely" wtf is that?
09-25-2010 , 04:22 PM
Gim_Mick is right. End of discussion.
09-25-2010 , 04:23 PM
^ riight
09-25-2010 , 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Maul
It must be hard for you on the internet.
It's torture.

      
m