Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 05:15 AM   #1
x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

I feel you guys should know that. I am listing it on eBay, and of course here is a video showing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qscF59AZNDo

love me or hate me, you gotta go nuts over the stripper card that Sklansky bought Brandi.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:22 AM   #2
rothko
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 8,206
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

spam ban plzkthx
rothko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:23 AM   #3
KranMar
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 44
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

shameless.

beautifully shameless.
KranMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:26 AM   #4
LcPokerPro
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 43
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

This is gonna be epic and I don't even know the whole story.

"she took the purple heart, she left the stripper card" LOLOL!!!
LcPokerPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:27 AM   #5
x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothko View Post
spam ban plzkthx
I mean, how is this not relevant?

it's not spam. it's serious business. in fact, look at the replies below you. It's the STRIPPER CARD THAT SKLANSKY BOUGHT BRANDI HAWBAKER.

Basically selling on eBay for a joke and to tilt her. maybe get a few hundred for it... certainly if you have to file this, you file it under crazy Brandi Hawbaker / David Sklansky, not random spam.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:29 AM   #6
rothko
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 8,206
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Micon View Post
I mean, how is this not relevant?

it's not spam. it's serious business. in fact, look at the replies below you. It's the STRIPPER CARD THAT SKLANSKY BOUGHT BRANDI HAWBAKER.

Basically selling on eBay for a joke and to tilt her. maybe get a few hundred for it... certainly if you have to file this, you file it under crazy Brandi Hawbaker / David Sklansky, not random spam.
obv

did you ever get your 10k back from that scammer? i lost track of the updates.
rothko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:30 AM   #7
SuperDuperChris
journeyman
 
SuperDuperChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Land Down Under
Posts: 238
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Predictions:

[x]This thread reaches over 50 pages
[x]Another pointless Brandi thread that will cause alot of arguments
[x]I get banned again for expressing my views on how low life David is for getting involved with Brandi.
SuperDuperChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:31 AM   #8
x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothko View Post
obv

did you ever get your 10k back from that scammer? i lost track of the updates.
his debt is down to $8600 and I got the internet calling his mom's business in Hawaii every day and his SSN, cell phone, and all other personal info I have on him is on the internet. I will do more if he doesn't pay. Stealing money from me is serious f'ing business.

I will certainly be getting my money back, it's just a question of when. I promise as long as I am alive I will hunt for this man and my money.

We'll see how it pans out.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:33 AM   #9
x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

OH OH !

I have always wanted to do this but can't bite off of 4 on my own forum:

[X] Sklansky will kill this thread
[X] Seriously that was the only thing left in Brandon's apt
[ ] No guy will ever make this mistake again with Brandi
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:36 AM   #10
SuperDuperChris
journeyman
 
SuperDuperChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Land Down Under
Posts: 238
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Get on Ebay right now! This is once in a lifetime.
SuperDuperChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:44 AM   #11
HoLLLLLaments
grinder
 
HoLLLLLaments's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 399
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

dont you feel any guilt for using brandons traumatic experience to draw traffic to your site? Same with the video you had before the interview. It all just feels so icky. But obviously Brandon is fine with all this right? He obviously wants to try and punish and hurt brandi but you as a friend should say "just let it go and take steps to rebuild your life" not "zomg let me record you and ill force you to say serious ****ing business 10 times so i can make a few k from the extra traffic to my site. Oh and while your at it, do you have any items we can put on ebay?"You all just seem like a bunch of scumbags. Its just discusting
HoLLLLLaments is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:48 AM   #12
MasterLJ
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
MasterLJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California
Posts: 13,684
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Dude Micon, you must be broke sir.

Last time I saw you, you were shortstacking 1/2.
MasterLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:49 AM   #13
Clayton
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 31,966
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Micon View Post

love me or hate me, you gotta go nuts over the stripper card that Sklansky bought Brandi.
sums it up just about right
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:54 AM   #14
Glo
adept
 
Glo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In my basement smokin' weed
Posts: 759
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


*breathe*


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!


If this ain't funny, I dunno what is...

Note: staring at the very detailed stripper card atm... Great pic Bran....errr, I mean Naami.

Last edited by Glo; 01-28-2008 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Ya'll gotta visit ebay and see it...
Glo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:56 AM   #15
Assassinato
centurion
 
Assassinato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 160
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Lol. Tasteless but hilarious.
Assassinato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:58 AM   #16
SuperDuperChris
journeyman
 
SuperDuperChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Land Down Under
Posts: 238
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

You find this funny? These Brandi threads are ****ing stupid.

OMG I saw Brandi yesterday...

OMG I had a convo with someone who new Brandi...Yes...THE REAL BRANDI!!!!

Although I think David Sklansky is a moron for his involvment in this...and anything to do with Brandi, I hope he locks and deletes this idiotic thread!!!
SuperDuperChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:00 AM   #17
Klinzmann
adept
 
Klinzmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: M:hamn
Posts: 785
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Klinzmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:07 AM   #18
donfairplay
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 611
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Your Ebay feedback is pretty awesome imo. 7 years on the bay? You've been there since the genesis.

The negs are pretty funny.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON. HE DOES NOT DISCLOSE EVERYTHING ABOUT PRODUCTS.
jaydee427 ( 345 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] ) Aug-10-03 11:52
Reply by bryanmicon (Aug-18-03 08:25):
I SELL AS-IS ELECTRONICS!! THEY ARE CHEAP B/C SOME DO NOT WORK!! READ ITEM DESCR

Garbage! Seller had to know this was a trashed vcr! An abuse of as is term!!!!!!
cuchara2 ( 77 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] ) Aug-07-03 20:10
Reply by bryanmicon (Aug-18-03 08:25):
SOLD AS-IS, UNTESTED. BUYER CLAIMS IT DOESN'T WORK AND LEAVES NEG. SOLD AS-IS!
donfairplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:14 AM   #19
van_exel_fan
grinder
 
van_exel_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: witness protection
Posts: 539
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Anyone have Over/Under on winning bid?
van_exel_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:22 AM   #20
slipp3ry
banned
 
slipp3ry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 374
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

[x] fake stripper card

[x] an extreme h0m0 is in the video

[x] you sell people broken vcr's

[ ] stealing money from you is serious business
slipp3ry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:30 AM   #21
x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoLLLLLaments View Post
dont you feel any guilt for using brandons traumatic experience to draw traffic to your site? Same with the video you had before the interview. It all just feels so icky. But obviously Brandon is fine with all this right? He obviously wants to try and punish and hurt brandi but you as a friend should say "just let it go and take steps to rebuild your life" not "zomg let me record you and ill force you to say serious ****ing business 10 times so i can make a few k from the extra traffic to my site. Oh and while your at it, do you have any items we can put on ebay?"You all just seem like a bunch of scumbags. Its just discusting
LOL. you are a complete moron. The internet loves this stuff, Brandi deserves it, and I have an uncensored poker forum to share it. I don't see the big deal. extra traffic for a few k? I'll give you all the xtra traffic this generates for $100 on 'stars. Is it "discusting"? well, if it is, how about not reading it and never going to my site? evidently you love it enough to know that serious f'ing business is my new favorite phrase...


Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterLJ View Post
Dude Micon, you must be broke sir.

Last time I saw you, you were shortstacking 1/2.
eh, according to the internet I'm always broke. I got some money, likely more than you. And you are allowed to shortstack 1/2 if you have money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDuperChris View Post
You find this funny? These Brandi threads are ****ing stupid.

OMG I saw Brandi yesterday...

OMG I had a convo with someone who new Brandi...Yes...THE REAL BRANDI!!!!

Although I think David Sklansky is a moron for his involvment in this...and anything to do with Brandi, I hope he locks and deletes this idiotic thread!!!
oh no! the moral police have us surrounded! these Brandi threads suck, but I still post in them! oh look at me, I wish all the poker nerds would talk about me! I'm more interesting! she is just a girl! I hate girls and like to kick rocks at them on the playground so maybe they will talk to me and like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donfairplay View Post
Your Ebay feedback is pretty awesome imo. 7 years on the bay? You've been there since the genesis.

The negs are pretty funny.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON. HE DOES NOT DISCLOSE EVERYTHING ABOUT PRODUCTS.
jaydee427 ( 345 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] ) Aug-10-03 11:52
Reply by bryanmicon (Aug-18-03 08:25):
I SELL AS-IS ELECTRONICS!! THEY ARE CHEAP B/C SOME DO NOT WORK!! READ ITEM DESCR

Garbage! Seller had to know this was a trashed vcr! An abuse of as is term!!!!!!
cuchara2 ( 77 [Feedback score is 50 to 99] ) Aug-07-03 20:10
Reply by bryanmicon (Aug-18-03 08:25):
SOLD AS-IS, UNTESTED. BUYER CLAIMS IT DOESN'T WORK AND LEAVES NEG. SOLD AS-IS!
lol, I used to sell beanie babies on the internet (this should not surprise anyone) and the few negatives I have were from when I bought a pallet of electronics off of ebay to resell. P.S. never do that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:33 AM   #22
x
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipp3ry View Post
[x] fake stripper card

[x] an extreme h0m0 is in the video

[x] you sell people broken vcr's

[ ] stealing money from you is serious business
[X] standard gay hatred over the internet when there is nothing you can really talk smack about.

[X] you are obviously very jealous of me

[ ] schlong size > 4"

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:39 AM   #23
Victor
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Victor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 65,797
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

micon, u r a weird dude. entertaining tho.
Victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:15 AM   #24
beaver
grinder
 
beaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: In limbo
Posts: 668
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

oddly enough that probably would make an interesting protector...
beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #25
HoLLLLLaments
grinder
 
HoLLLLLaments's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 399
Re: I got Brandi Hawbaker's Sheriff's card that Sklansky bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Micon View Post
Is it "discusting"? well, if it is, how about not reading it and never going to my site? evidently you love it enough to know that serious f'ing business is my new favorite phrase...
ive been to your site once and likely never will return. Druff seems to be the only respectable one of you tools.


Actually I believe its Tony Gs site.

Its ok though, you should start a new site selling your friends semi famous ex girlfriends posessions. You really are a life fish.

On a sidenote hows your sng training site going? I bet Fieryjustice is ****ing himself
HoLLLLLaments is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive