Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views and gossip.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 02:11 AM   #101
xFlex
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 314
Re: hosnimubarak on ftp

this is how the U.S. govt funded egypt. confirmed.
xFlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:39 PM   #102
PacificJJ
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 93
Re: hosnimubarak on ftp

he is a bot, i confirm it.
I played several HT 60$ vs him today, didnt say a word in the chat while i was talking to him.

He had numerous set ups like JJ vs TT or hit trips on paired boards when i had the pair, etc. coutless....
hate to say that but its a **** bot ftp rigged!

those who dont want to trust me, just have to go and play him
PacificJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:05 PM   #103
Christ, De 'Berg!
old hand
 
Christ, De 'Berg!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: #1 ROSS THE PRODUCER FAN
Posts: 1,966
Re: hosnimubarak on ftp

sure bud
Christ, De 'Berg! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:50 PM   #104
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,392
Re: hosnimubarak on ftp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificJJ View Post
He had numerous set ups like JJ vs TT or hit trips on paired boards when i had the pair, etc. coutless....
What does this have to do with bots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificJJ View Post
hate to say that but its a **** bot ftp rigged!
For the life of me, I can't figure out what word would be censored that could have made that an understandable sentence.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #105
zerosum79
old hand
 
zerosum79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,978
Re: hosnimubarak on ftp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
What does this have to do with bots?


For the life of me, I can't figure out what word would be censored that could have made that an understandable sentence.
**** bots! Time to start investing. Robots are taking over the world.
zerosum79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:16 PM   #106
Bobo Fett
Carpe Diem
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 52,392
Re: hosnimubarak on ftp

But are those **** bots, **** bots, or **** bots?
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:38 PM   #107
kieranf
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 96
Re: hosnimubarak on ftp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
What does this have to do with bots?


For the life of me, I can't figure out what word would be censored that could have made that an understandable sentence.
The word is fem*.. FTP is rigged by fembots!

kieranf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:32 AM   #108
R*R
I wish I was Einstein
 
R*R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Crossfire Hurricane
Posts: 12,524
Re: hosnimubarak on ftp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificJJ View Post
he is a bot, i confirm it.
I played several HT 60$ vs him today, didnt say a word in the chat while i was talking to him.

He had numerous set ups like JJ vs TT or hit trips on paired boards when i had the pair, etc. coutless....
hate to say that but its a **** bot ftp rigged!

those who dont want to trust me, just have to go and play him
sup bro
R*R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 03:15 AM   #109
evildeadalive
Pooh-Bah
 
evildeadalive's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: chillin sick, zoned in like a cobra
Posts: 5,154
Re: hosnimubarak on ftp

for some reason I always thought mods could see the censored words. not possible?
evildeadalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:50 AM   #110
raidalot
veteran
 
raidalot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Park bench
Posts: 2,140
Re: hosnimubarak on ftp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
But are those **** bots, **** bots, or **** bots?
**** bots obv
raidalot is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive