Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 06:49 AM   #1
kratos
adept
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 753
FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

https://twitter.com/#!/badams78/stat...25558687858688

Quote:
Full Tilt is run by much more honorable people than Pokerstars. So you're money is much more likely to be safe there.
wow
kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:57 AM   #2
Spenda
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Spenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pwnmaha
Posts: 15,314
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

five+ years of experience would speak to the exact opposite

and who the **** knows who runs FTP anyways, all the people portrayed as owners on televised tournaments/cash games were not indicted.
Spenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:59 AM   #3
Da33le
leader of the normals
 
Da33le's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,400
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

I guess Bitar just took one for the team...
Da33le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:00 AM   #4
fkucmicro
journeyman
 
fkucmicro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: pokerstars
Posts: 309
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

i lold
fkucmicro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:19 AM   #5
yegor
old hand
 
yegor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Moscow, mother Russia
Posts: 1,867
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

i agree with him
yegor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:20 AM   #6
Crazy_Leo
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 599
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

He's prob just bitter that he sunk 400k into a new poker coaching site
Crazy_Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:28 AM   #7
durrrr
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,024
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

i like ba, and hes a good friend of mine- but this shouldnt have been said. i know the ftp guys enough to be sure they are good guys and will do the right thing, but while i dont know the stars guys quite as well, everyone ive met (most rly high up) in stars has seemed like a good guy and i think both sites will make sure everyone is paid etc.
durrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #8
Stubbsy_11
journeyman
 
Stubbsy_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: dublin, ireland
Posts: 215
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
i like ba, and hes a good friend of mine- but this shouldnt have been said. i know the ftp guys enough to be sure they are good guys and will do the right thing, but while i dont know the stars guys quite as well, everyone ive met (most rly high up) in stars has seemed like a good guy and i think both sites will make sure everyone is paid etc.
Do you think that it might have out of their hands, though? or do you think that they will have control of the situation and will be able to ensure all moeny is safe!?
Stubbsy_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:34 AM   #9
justonemoretime
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 652
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

When they raid the whore house even the piano player gets arrested.

Good guys or not, they will not be treated differently then the execs at PStars unless they are the first to cut a deal.
justonemoretime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:37 AM   #10
The_Polar_Bear
journeyman
 
The_Polar_Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 239
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Hey Tom, why cant we with draw money from full tilt but we are still able to play on there?
The_Polar_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:39 AM   #11
DaFool
journeyman
 
DaFool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 231
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Polar_Bear View Post
Hey Tom, why cant we with draw money from full tilt but we are still able to play on there?
because if you can't withdraw eventually every penny turns into rake LDO
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #12
gav800
old hand
 
gav800's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Triple Range Merging ITT
Posts: 1,703
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool View Post
because if you can't withdraw eventually every penny turns into rake LDO
It's all just a marketing ploy by the sites to ensure that nobody ever withdraws muahhahaha

Last edited by gav800; 04-16-2011 at 08:14 AM.
gav800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:05 AM   #13
opal8
adept
 
opal8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 788
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenda View Post
five+ years of experience would speak to the exact opposite

and who the **** knows who runs FTP anyways, all the people portrayed as owners on televised tournaments/cash games were not indicted.
Name one time any FTP pro has been "portrayed" or named directly as a owner of the site on television. Everything we know about the structure of their company is largely based on guess work and hear-say on the internets.
opal8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:14 AM   #14
spankedtwice
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,728
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by opal8 View Post
Name one time any FTP pro has been "portrayed" or named directly as a owner of the site on television.
why don't you ask durrrr. i think what the poster meant is these guys portrayed themselves as the owners when the spoke of full tilt. i doubt they dont have an ownership interest. but as owners because they arent named in the doj document it appears they did not have an active role in the business decisions that led to breaking the us law. this in no way, shape or form means that their income and profits derived from full tilt is untouchable. on the contrary, their monies are in fact what the us govt will be seeking (distributed or not).
spankedtwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:14 AM   #15
mylthazz
journeyman
 
mylthazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 311
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

went to harvard and can't use the right version of you're/your?
mylthazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:17 AM   #16
THC_Products
banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CANADA
Posts: 125
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by opal8 View Post
Name one time any FTP pro has been "portrayed" or named directly as a owner of the site on television.
Phil Laak on PAD proclaiming how Howard owns percentages of vegas and how howard is worth $400M lol....
THC_Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:18 AM   #17
Spenda
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Spenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pwnmaha
Posts: 15,314
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Lederer and Ferguson were referred to as owners, creators, etc.. of FullTilt numerous times on shows like Poker After Dark.
Spenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:18 AM   #18
spankedtwice
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,728
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylthazz View Post
went to harvard and can't use the right version of you're/your?
twitter reflects poorly on education. those who use it reflect poorly on reality.
spankedtwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:23 AM   #19
THC_Products
banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CANADA
Posts: 125
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

I always thought you were all **** fwiw durrr..... I bet 90% of the money we see on PAD and on these shows is all illegal money anyways...

Everytime I watch PAD i see so much jaw grinding like could u guys atleast wait to sniff the coke till afterwards durrr ?


When are the kahnawakes gonna give u guys up durrr anyways??? those other 30 names in the UB scandal are gonna be the next 30 ppl who get indicted by DoJ... It will be all our heros, all the ppl we thought were good players all along were jsut super users and colluders...


**** you Durr... **** you
THC_Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:24 AM   #20
spankedtwice
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,728
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by THC_Products View Post
I always thought you were all **** fwiw durrr..... I bet 90% of the money we see on PAD and on these shows is all illegal money anyways...

Everytime I watch PAD i see so much jaw grinding like could u guys atleast wait to sniff the coke till afterwards durrr ?


When are the kahnawakes gonna give u guys up durrr anyways??? those other 30 names in the UB scandal are gonna be the next 30 ppl who get indicted by DoJ... It will be all our heros, all the ppl we thought were good players all along were jsut super users and colluders...


**** you Durr... **** you
see, pot does affect judgment.
spankedtwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:27 AM   #21
THC_Products
banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CANADA
Posts: 125
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankedtwice View Post
see, pot does affect judgment.
does it effect grammar aswell ?

Sorry im jst kinda scared the thousands of dollars I lost over the years in hilarious lines were probably lost illegitimately... Kinda pisses me off I had to watch years of these drug addicts on tv LOL ... Yea its so easy to play 200/400 plo like a maniac when ur bankroll is never ending aint it durr ?


**** all you ******s, ****in life cheaters yo, I hope FBI takes every penny
THC_Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:28 AM   #22
StraddleBet
old hand
 
StraddleBet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 1,564
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Brandon probably should've followed the advice given to most pros in the wake of this: just shut up for now. Don't say anything and don't stir up a bunch of needless drama. But then again, it's probably standard. I'm sure he's a good guy, but this really didn't need to be said by anyone right now.
StraddleBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #23
spankedtwice
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,728
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by THC_Products View Post
does it effect grammar aswell ?

Sorry im jst kinda scared the thousands of dollars I lost over the years in hilarious lines were probably lost illegitimately... Kinda pisses me off I had to watch years of these drug addicts on tv LOL ... Yea its so easy to play 200/400 plo like a maniac when ur bankroll is never ending aint it durr ?


**** all you ******s, ****in life cheaters yo, I hope FBI takes every penny
again, your a moran. ucwidt?????
spankedtwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:33 AM   #24
StraddleBet
old hand
 
StraddleBet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 1,564
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by THC_Products View Post
does it effect grammar aswell ?

Sorry im jst kinda scared the thousands of dollars I lost over the years in hilarious lines were probably lost illegitimately... Kinda pisses me off I had to watch years of these drug addicts on tv LOL ... Yea its so easy to play 200/400 plo like a maniac when ur bankroll is never ending aint it durr ?


**** all you ******s, ****in life cheaters yo, I hope FBI takes every penny
There's no sense in calling you out because it's like mud wrestling with a pig. You can't win & the pig likes it. Nobody's gonna cry for you, and replying to you is in no way intended to validate your incoherent thought processes. You have our attention, though, so enjoy it -- this is all of it you're ever getting.
StraddleBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:36 AM   #25
Casey Heynes
enthusiast
 
Casey Heynes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 66
Re: FTP pro Brandon Adams trolls Pokerstars

The DoJ is making me angry. The DoJ wouldn't like me when i'm angry.
Casey Heynes is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive