Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2020, 10:11 PM   #351
Hueeey
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 59
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzyB123 View Post
Genuinely triggered at anyone saying Easterdamnz has done anything remotely wrong. It's his channel and if he doesn't want to have videos with Kruse on it then he's perfectly entitled to remove what he wants without being scrutinized for it, especially when there is zero evidence he is involved in anything in any way.

Thread is getting clogged up enough without baseless speculation thrown around at innocent parties.
Right... Pokerstars banned him because he has done absolutely nothing wrong and we should trust with our eyes closed that everything he does is upstanding...

This doesn't mean he was involved or aware of what Kruse was doing but to say hes done nothing wrong when he has recently been banned is absurd!! Show me the proof of why he was banned and how it relates to him doing nothing wrong... I'm waiting.
Hueeey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 10:24 PM   #352
martinmarto
centurion
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 103
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzyB123 View Post
Genuinely triggered at anyone saying Easterdamnz has done anything remotely wrong. It's his channel and if he doesn't want to have videos with Kruse on it then he's perfectly entitled to remove what he wants without being scrutinized for it, especially when there is zero evidence he is involved in anything in any way.

Thread is getting clogged up enough without baseless speculation thrown around at innocent parties.
I mean, I agree that its kinda pointless to talk about him at this stage when the problem is much bigger and there is no proof or even accusation of anything but also understand why it seems weird that he got banned from the biggest site in the world that is not known for just banning people at around the same time his friend was scamming people with RTA.
martinmarto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 10:49 PM   #353
Stupor
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 341
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlls View Post
I haven't read every page
maybe you should? rather than repeating your unfounded speculation about how long the roommates had known - you've said it now, maybe you should actually leave it at that?

last time you started choking a thread with stacks of uninformed posts they got deleted and you got temp banned for "terrible ignorant posting".

and then you got mad with the mods and requested to be permanently banned from the site - as long as the mods would promise that your highly sensitive personal date of birth info would be also be permanently erased
Stupor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 10:58 PM   #354
haadon
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 24
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

we need a Ingram investigation. seems like he had known about this for some time
haadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 11:04 PM   #355
BISHBCRAY
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

didnt pads mention in his tweet that fedor is gonna write up a statement?
BISHBCRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:43 AM   #356
sirin
old hand
 
sirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Grappling with local oaf
Posts: 1,919
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlindBets View Post
It would increase.
Id expect it could add in the region of 5bb/100 to my winrate, quite possibly more
And could grind inf longer
I don't mean to single you out and of course you're under no obligation to answer or to speak for anyone else, but I'm curious since you are (to my knowledge) the only HSNL reg posting in this thread, although I am sure many more are reading it.

I'm wondering while reading this how big a deal this is, and how the HSNL players are responding in private?

As a midstakes player who is putting in lots of study lately, its hard to know what to think: it seems certain that if this guy was getting away with it, others who are more careful will be too.

I feel like the games are still very beatable at 200 and 500nl, and therefore with more work the higher games will be too, but its difficult to tell if that's wishful thinking.

Do you suspect other top players are using some sort of assistance? How prevalent is it?

Is there any effort among high stakes regs to come up with a plan to deal with this?

Is anyone in touch with serious people working for the sites who are working to prevent this?

How much of a worry is this for the future of online poker?

Lots of opinions in this thread but very few from people who know what it takes to get to the top, would be great to hear your thoughts, or anyone else who is actually beating the high stakes games at the moment.

(apologies if I didn't notice other high stakes regs posting, your thoughts very much appreciated too!)
sirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:27 AM   #357
isplashcranberrys
old hand
 
isplashcranberrys's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,388
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hueeey View Post
Right... Pokerstars banned him because he has done absolutely nothing wrong and we should trust with our eyes closed that everything he does is upstanding...

This doesn't mean he was involved or aware of what Kruse was doing but to say hes done nothing wrong when he has recently been banned is absurd!! Show me the proof of why he was banned and how it relates to him doing nothing wrong... I'm waiting.
PokerStars bans him but decides to release his funds and pay him out anyways? Same thing could be said for Kristen Bicknell and Alex Foxen when they were banned from ACR and also both paid out... So yeah, as a decent human being, unless there is evidence to the contrary, you assume someone is innocent. Not the other way around. What a backwards way of thinking...
isplashcranberrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 02:49 AM   #358
Princess Elsa
grinder
 
Princess Elsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Arendelle
Posts: 506
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirin View Post
I don't mean to single you out and of course you're under no obligation to answer or to speak for anyone else, but I'm curious since you are (to my knowledge) the only HSNL reg posting in this thread, although I am sure many more are reading it.

I'm wondering while reading this how big a deal this is, and how the HSNL players are responding in private?

As a midstakes player who is putting in lots of study lately, its hard to know what to think: it seems certain that if this guy was getting away with it, others who are more careful will be too.

I feel like the games are still very beatable at 200 and 500nl, and therefore with more work the higher games will be too, but its difficult to tell if that's wishful thinking.

Do you suspect other top players are using some sort of assistance? How prevalent is it?

Is there any effort among high stakes regs to come up with a plan to deal with this?

Is anyone in touch with serious people working for the sites who are working to prevent this?

How much of a worry is this for the future of online poker?

Lots of opinions in this thread but very few from people who know what it takes to get to the top, would be great to hear your thoughts, or anyone else who is actually beating the high stakes games at the moment.

(apologies if I didn't notice other high stakes regs posting, your thoughts very much appreciated too!)
We have a skype group for it
Princess Elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 02:57 AM   #359
Alexo
old hand
 
Alexo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,224
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross View Post
We shouldn't expect that Fedor gets banned by Stars since their sponsored Pros do the same even onstream on Pokerstars twitch channel lmfao... this maybe even deserves a own thread



https://www.twitch.tv/videos/584639236?t=03h50m
To all the people saying this is anywhere close to comparable, I think you should read Pokerstars ToS first. Using simple preflop charts is allowed while playing. To quote Pokerstars website directly :

Quote:
Reference material that is static and basic in nature, such as simple table-based starting hand charts advising on what hands to play or not in unopened pots.
What this streamer has showing in the background is clearly some simple preflop ranges so well within the ToS.
Alexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:37 AM   #360
foxcatcher
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 45
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

How tf is it possible he has SimplePreflop open during playing when everyone gets a warning for Equilab, GTO+, HRC and other software?!
foxcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:54 AM   #361
H@mp
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexo View Post
To all the people saying this is anywhere close to comparable, I think you should read Pokerstars ToS first. Using simple preflop charts is allowed while playing. To quote Pokerstars website directly :



What this streamer has showing in the background is clearly some simple preflop ranges so well within the ToS.
In which position do you wanna open K5s 100% and low Kxs at some frequency while not opening any suited Ace? You can clearly see that it's not an unopened pot in the bottom left, so whatever he did is forbidden.

Wouldn't actually matter if it'd be RFI charts either as the whole programm is forbidden if you'd follow their policy
"Category 2 – Prohibited only whilst the client is open
The following are prohibited only whilst the client is open:
1) Reference material that provides advice that goes beyond a basic level, such as a large
collection of tables offering recommendations beyond whether to play certain hands or not
in unopened pots.
2) Tools or services designed specifically to ease referral to reference material.
3) Tools or services that computes advanced equity calculations, such as range vs range
simulators, ICM or Nash Equilibrium-based programs." point nr3 (site 5, https://cmsstorage.rationalcdn.com/a...de-march-4.pdf)
H@mp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 04:10 AM   #362
Alexo
old hand
 
Alexo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,224
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

You are wrong. Feel free to spend one minute and read the list here instead of spouting nonsense: https://www.pokerstars.uk/poker/room/prohibited/ (or the equivalent page of your country of residence)
Alexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 04:15 AM   #363
enzet
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,220
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

why tf a pro needs simple preflop while playing? if he's not familiar with his preflop ranges how does he study postflop play? if he's not sure what marginal hands he wants to VPIP in what spot, he definately does himself more harm than good on most of the boards.
enzet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 04:16 AM   #364
H@mp
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexo View Post
You are wrong. Feel free to spend one minute and read the list here instead of spouting nonsense: https://www.pokerstars.uk/poker/room/prohibited/ (or the equivalent page of your country of residence)
"Permitted Tools and Services that are Prohibited While Our Software is Running
There are some tools and services which have legitimate uses for analysing your game, but are not appropriate for use during play. As such, their use when any of our clients, apps or software are open is prohibited.

Typically, these fall under the following categories:

Reference material that provides advice that goes beyond a basic level, such as a large collection of tables offering recommendations beyond whether to play certain hands or not in unopened pots.
Tools or services designed specifically to ease referral to reference material.
Tools or services that compute advanced equity calculations, such as range vs range simulators, ICM or Nash Equilibrium-based programs."

https://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/room/prohibited/
H@mp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 04:30 AM   #365
Alexo
old hand
 
Alexo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,224
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by H@mp View Post
"Permitted Tools and Services that are Prohibited While Our Software is Running
There are some tools and services which have legitimate uses for analysing your game, but are not appropriate for use during play. As such, their use when any of our clients, apps or software are open is prohibited.

Typically, these fall under the following categories:

Reference material that provides advice that goes beyond a basic level, such as a large collection of tables offering recommendations beyond whether to play certain hands or not in unopened pots.
Tools or services designed specifically to ease referral to reference material.
Tools or services that compute advanced equity calculations, such as range vs range simulators, ICM or Nash Equilibrium-based programs."

https://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/room/prohibited/
There is a very clear list of software allowed to run along with Pokerstars while playing and SPF is in that list, as the prohibited functionalities don't work with the client open, according to Pokerstars. How hard can reading a page be? I think I'm done replying to you.
Alexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 04:36 AM   #366
H@mp
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 11
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexo View Post
There is a very clear list of software allowed to run along with Pokerstars while playing and SPF is in that list, as the prohibited functionalities don't work with the client open, according to Pokerstars. How hard can reading a page be? I think I'm done replying to you.
SimplePreflop is not on that list though?

Also "Note that these are examples only and this list is not intended to be exhaustive."
H@mp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 06:27 AM   #367
Omaha6betAI
enthusiast
 
Omaha6betAI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 60
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

sad times for online poker. i am actually surprised though that games are still running. the real thing is cheaters in a mathematical game online cannot be stopped from doing what they are doing. they are almost impossible to identify if they are smart enough.
Omaha6betAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:01 AM   #368
1gambler
adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: clicking button
Posts: 1,094
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzyB123 View Post
Genuinely triggered at anyone saying Easterdamnz has done anything remotely wrong. It's his channel and if he doesn't want to have videos with Kruse on it then he's perfectly entitled to remove what he wants without being scrutinized for it, especially when there is zero evidence he is involved in anything in any way.

Thread is getting clogged up enough without baseless speculation thrown around at innocent parties.
he was banned from stars recently and his mate's accounts are being investigated, those kind for investigation happens for something to do with multi accounting, Stars wouldn't just ban him for being gg pro, so the guy may not be as clean as everyone would think.
1gambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 10:15 AM   #369
jmurjeff
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 3,311
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

I would not doubt that there are more players using RTA. I really question if the sites can really stop the players from using it. The biggest problem is most people who will get caught are only going to get banned. I doubt any criminal penalties so it incentives the next person to try it.
jmurjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 10:38 AM   #370
Im Nacho Friend
grinder
 
Im Nacho Friend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: No Ron.
Posts: 400
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Has Kruse responded to the averments yet?
Im Nacho Friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:13 AM   #371
GazzyB123
Pooh-Bah
 
GazzyB123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Yer maw
Posts: 4,991
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gambler View Post
he was banned from stars recently and his mate's accounts are being investigated, those kind for investigation happens for something to do with multi accounting, Stars wouldn't just ban him for being gg pro, so the guy may not be as clean as everyone would think.
Not a shred of proof that the two things are related, so yours and everybody else's speculation is extremely unfair.

It's like me saying that you might be a convicted rapist, purely because the police haven't yet confirmed that you aren't.
GazzyB123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:30 AM   #372
Krax
Pooh-Bah
 
Krax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In Soviet Russia, corn eats YOU
Posts: 5,833
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzyB123 View Post
Not a shred of proof that the two things are related, so yours and everybody else's speculation is extremely unfair.

It's like me saying that you might be a convicted rapist, purely because the police haven't yet confirmed that you aren't.
if he really was banned from stars, it's more like you saying that 1gambler might be a convicted rapist, purely because he is in prison.

Doesnt mean he is guilty of this particular accusation, but more likely than not he is banned for a reason.

That said, I dont even know who the hell that guy is, so...yeah no opinion here, just being nitpicky cuz you won a flip vs me once.
Krax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:25 PM   #373
potato potato
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 6
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

The bottom line is, news like this is just really bad for the industry. We won't see any articles written on 2+2 or p5's because if it slows online poker traffic, their traffic will slow also. It's all interconnected. It isn't something anybody wants to keep in the news.

As far as higher stakes players, they don't seem to mind. The only people getting bent out of shape are low stakes players. People in this thread don't seem to want to talk about the big issues here, like what is allowed and what isn't. Finger pointing and coming up with punishments seems to be the only theme here. It's sad.

This will be swept under the rug because the people who released the info have probably realized they've opened up a can of worms that they shouldn't have. A can that is going to do them more harm than any benefit.

As far as speculating on the ghosting of Buelero... he's affiliated with an online poker website. He will be contractually obliged to do whatever he agreed to when coming aboard, including staying quite in any type of possible controversy until the dust settles and they can spin a nice narrative.
potato potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:30 PM   #374
1gambler
adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: clicking button
Posts: 1,094
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzyB123 View Post
Not a shred of proof that the two things are related, so yours and everybody else's speculation is extremely unfair.

It's like me saying that you might be a convicted rapist, purely because the police haven't yet confirmed that you aren't.
Your logic is little flawed, if I am arrested, and they are taking swab at the girls down under, there very good chance I am arrested for rape.

as a fanboi you might not see it that way, but if the guy is banned and his mate's are asked to explain their relationship with him, pretty good chance its something to do with multiaccounting, and I didn't connect him to this case.
1gambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:36 PM   #375
cephei
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 100
Re: Evidence on RTA case GlitchSystem / Fedor Kruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzyB123 View Post
Not a shred of proof that the two things are related, so yours and everybody else's speculation is extremely unfair.

It's like me saying that you might be a convicted rapist, purely because the police haven't yet confirmed that you aren't.
this is such a bad take. friend of cheater deletes video with said cheater, coincidentally he's banned for a few days from stars but he doesn't know why. i'm not saying easter is guilty of anything but come on, you really can't understand why people are asking questions?

Spoiler:
cephei is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online