Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #951
Crocodile Rock
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 22
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

posting in epic thread


Doug Lee

Doug Lee tool box


Doug Lee worlds biggest tool box

Doug Lee worlds biggest tool box ever
Crocodile Rock is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #952
Crocodile Rock
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 22
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synchronicity II View Post
Well done
Crocodile Rock is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 01:42 PM   #953
hateball
centurion
 
hateball's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Behind the
Posts: 145
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

What better place to make my return to 2P2? I sat with doug for a few hours in an 05 WSOP 1500 plhe. There was a shade of toolbox about him. I seem to remember him busting Ted Forrest.
hateball is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 04:54 PM   #954
I Gotta Push
veteran
 
I Gotta Push's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: wiziwig eu
Posts: 2,109
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateball View Post
What better place to make my return to 2P2? I sat with doug for a few hours in an 05 WSOP 1500 plhe. There was a shade of toolbox about him. I seem to remember him busting Ted Forrest.
should've waited longer imo
I Gotta Push is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 05:01 PM   #955
Spimp
grinder
 
Spimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: cleaning up my spew from earlier...
Posts: 451
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Doug Lee Haiku:

Tool box? Yes I am...
If only you had my smile...
see you on the felt!!
Spimp is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 07:24 PM   #956
hateball
centurion
 
hateball's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Behind the
Posts: 145
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Gotta Push View Post
should've waited longer imo
+1
hateball is offline  
Old 05-19-2009, 10:47 PM   #957
99killed
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
99killed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 6,184
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spimp View Post
Doug Lee Haiku:

Tool box? Yes I am...
If only you had my smile...
see you on the felt!!
"ruined my action!"
doug tanks for five long minutes
then tables AA
99killed is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 07:29 AM   #958
Posemuckel
old hand
 
Posemuckel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: browsing NVG
Posts: 1,444
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

just to keep the thread alive, it always must be on the first site!
Posemuckel is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 12:05 PM   #959
TwoShedsJackson
adept
 
TwoShedsJackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dublin
Posts: 1,098
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99killed View Post
"ruined my action!"
doug tanks for five long minutes
then tables AA
Gold.
TwoShedsJackson is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 01:37 PM   #960
Vorlautboy
grinder
 
Vorlautboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: in b4 lock
Posts: 637
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG87 View Post

This picture would not have been taken if stack sizes were different

wtf I have one of those cardsets.

They are from some crappy Australian pubpoker tournament, no?
Vorlautboy is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #961
BogieCiru
centurion
 
BogieCiru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: PLO HU CASH
Posts: 107
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Just spent the last two hours on this thread. Can't believe how big of a douche this guy is, especially some of the blackjack stories. If I ever run into this guy at the poker table, watch out DL, slowroll guarantee.

There must be more stories about this guy.

Oh btw. Doug Lee, Biggest Toolbox Ever
BogieCiru is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #962
collingordon
journeyman
 
collingordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 219
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

thread delivers
collingordon is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #963
BogieCiru
centurion
 
BogieCiru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: PLO HU CASH
Posts: 107
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Doug Lee is an official babagadouche
BogieCiru is offline  
Old 05-20-2009, 11:48 PM   #964
giftedmadness
old hand
 
giftedmadness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,543
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

this thread is dying....where are the Doug Lee stories?
giftedmadness is offline  
Old 05-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #965
HarveyTwoFace
enthusiast
 
HarveyTwoFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 88
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Once the WSOP starts up the Doug Lee stories will start pouring in hopefully. Slow rolling to the extreme!

HarveyTwoFace is offline  
Old 05-21-2009, 01:36 AM   #966
Thats What Happens
banned
 
Thats What Happens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: huggin' the block, hustlin' rocks
Posts: 2,457
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

more blackjack stories would be sweet
Thats What Happens is offline  
Old 05-21-2009, 04:41 AM   #967
MauiPunter
veteran
 
MauiPunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Maui, Hawaii
Posts: 2,232
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Last year I sat at the table next to Dougs table at the WSOP. Didnt have the pleasure of having him at my table. Maybe this year.

I think a good tilt strategy would be to keep asking him for advice and recommendations on tools. Ask him where he keeps his toolbox.

Please God, in all your glory and kindness. Please, I beg you, please put Doug Lee at my table this year. Screw world peace and those kids in Africa. All I ask, is to sit at the table, with the Canadian Superbomber. Glory be his name, Doug Lee, Amen
MauiPunter is offline  
Old 05-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #968
Steveinho
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 55
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B840 View Post
Umm, I'm pretty sure everyone knows i'm not Doug Lee, you nerd. See ya on the felt!!
I lol'd.

This thread inspired me to end a three month playing hiatus. I owe it all to Doug being an anus.
Steveinho is offline  
Old 05-23-2009, 07:01 PM   #969
WhySoSerious?
journeyman
 
WhySoSerious?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: calling green people stupid
Posts: 357
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

I'm shocked that Craftsman Tools, Home Depot, or SnapOn tools havent offered him a sponsorship, i mean he is THE BIGGEST TOOLBOX IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
WhySoSerious? is offline  
Old 05-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #970
scottc25
Pooh-Bah
 
scottc25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: TPA
Posts: 4,300
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorlautboy View Post
wtf I have one of those cardsets.

They are from some crappy Australian pubpoker tournament, no?
That would be my guess. Guy on left in back has an australia t-shirt on. Other dude has an AllBlacks shirt which is New Zealand Rugby.
scottc25 is offline  
Old 05-23-2009, 10:57 PM   #971
Hoosierbrat
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in the moment
Posts: 177
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

i sat next to this guy at the aussie millions in 2 events including the main event.
In the $1650NLHE there was a bounty prize for one player at each table, doug was the bounty on our table and was recognised by most of the table for being on TV on a few WSOP FT's.

Anyway, after being a monster chip leader, doug got it in by four betting KJ all in and losing to a pair of 3's by one of australias best cash game players.
he got down to 20 BB's and then open shoved with AA on my big blind when he was small blind. Dough then said 'look, if you knock me out here lets split the bounty prize '(which was $1000 cash). being a nice guy i said, does that mean you have a **** hand or do you want a call? he didn't answer.
i called with AJ and he flipped over KK and held up.
was probably the most embarrasing moment of my life, being hustled by this clown.

many slimey/hustler/schemer type moves like this all day.
although i must admit he does know how to push around a table with a big stack.
general impression of doug= slimeball.
he also tried to tell the table about his range of natural/herbal medicines or some herbal brand he was associated with. This guy is the ultimate hustler.
Hoosierbrat is offline  
Old 05-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #972
zaxx19
banned
 
zaxx19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Not in Jaimaca sorry : <
Posts: 5,045
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosierbrat View Post
i sat next to this guy at the aussie millions in 2 events including the main event.
In the $1650NLHE there was a bounty prize for one player at each table, doug was the bounty on our table and was recognised by most of the table for being on TV on a few WSOP FT's.

Anyway, after being a monster chip leader, doug got it in by four betting KJ all in and losing to a pair of 3's by one of australias best cash game players.
he got down to 20 BB's and then open shoved with AA on my big blind when he was small blind. Dough then said 'look, if you knock me out here lets split the bounty prize '(which was $1000 cash). being a nice guy i said, does that mean you have a **** hand or do you want a call? he didn't answer.
i called with AJ and he flipped over KK and held up.
was probably the most embarrasing moment of my life, being hustled by this clown.

many slimey/hustler/schemer type moves like this all day.
although i must admit he does know how to push around a table with a big stack.
general impression of doug= slimeball.
he also tried to tell the table about his range of natural/herbal medicines or some herbal brand he was associated with. This guy is the ultimate hustler.

( ) The ultimate hustla....

(X) Hustled some rube from French Lick or Naptown...


http://mw1.m-w.com/dictionary/rube
zaxx19 is offline  
Old 05-24-2009, 02:01 AM   #973
Reefypoopoo
banned
 
Reefypoopoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ninny rubbin'
Posts: 8,630
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

I lol'd at "Dough"
Reefypoopoo is offline  
Old 05-25-2009, 07:42 PM   #974
Hoosierbrat
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: in the moment
Posts: 177
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?

corrrections:

[x]the hand he shoved with was KK.
[x] his name is doug. not dough
Hoosierbrat is offline  
Old 05-27-2009, 01:29 AM   #975
EdmontonRounder
adept
 
EdmontonRounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Transcribing glyphs.
Posts: 1,097
Re: Doug Lee, biggest toolbox ever?



HAHAHAHA wtf is wrong with this clown?? Why does his website have a picture of the Hachem family like 40 years ago?? Taking pictures of framed pictures of other peoples families FTW I guess.
EdmontonRounder is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive