Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2018, 09:36 AM   #1051
Uhrenknecht
Pooh-Bah
 
Uhrenknecht's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 3,595
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

dude I was serious, no trolling. I said flag, not instantly ban or something. Because yeah, every day online but not online when there's an update? easy game there.
Uhrenknecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:44 AM   #1052
pmarrsouth
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Global
Posts: 3,837
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
Disappointed the superusing stuff comes up multiple times with not much more than basically "their security is terrible so you can't trust them to investigate superusers". I think the issue only deters from your other points until you have something substantial behind it.

If you're gathering evidence, hopefully it's working. But if you're not, and you don't have any, I think it makes more sense to drop the subject until you have something to back it up with.
+1 to all of this

Maybe he released the evidence to PokerNews?

https://www.facebook.com/pokernewsdo...6240406897265/

pmarrsouth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:29 AM   #1053
netgod44
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 260
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

All the punta cana spam I get I keep expecting to see chase thunda listed as the main event
netgod44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:42 AM   #1054
netgod44
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 260
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
then the only time they're not online is after an update
this is relevant, we just can't jump directly to super using. also I think a definition of super using is needed. seeing hole cards is one thing seeing the entire runout is another that has not yet been discovered from any? online poker sites yet?

I will attest to groups of players never being around directly before down time, and then instantly being there once back up.

my sample almost half a decade watching with my own eyes, what does that mean IDK
allI do know is it happened at a high percent rate of down time.

I played 20k HUSNG's vs a player group and have them disconnecting zero times.
For the rest of the population at that volume I can't say the same thing

my own warped brain/thought process fine I can accept that

I would also like to add in regards to super using how can would one ever believe ones claims

what sample would be ample to define, I have asked this from many players for years and have never gotten a conclusive answer.

so while "rigtards" are one extreme part of the spectrum(no not autistic) the it has never happened would be on the other side of the spectrum.

I prefer a more middle ground of it could happen,most likely does not happen, but how would I prove it if it did happen. Mix that with all the other items a thinking creature would have to leave it as a possibility though would they not?
netgod44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:53 AM   #1055
.isolated
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
.isolated's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Team J.A.M.M.A.T. <3 Breh Breh :(
Posts: 15,402
Club Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by netgod44 View Post
this is relevant, we just can't jump directly to super using.
People are implying that their bots are not working due to a change in the program, not that there's a super user issue going on with the latest update and subsequent missing players.
.isolated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:06 PM   #1056
netgod44
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 260
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .isolated View Post
People are implying that their bots are not working due to a change in the program, not that there's a super user issue going on with the latest update and subsequent missing players.
I am also implying this, I am not just implying this to current events but over the course of multiple years.

I was correlating it to a previous post that had suggested that player groups coming on direct after downtime were super users...unless I had misread the post

Although I tend not to believe that player group is superusing. I am more in the camp of house bots as the explanation for that behavior
netgod44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:24 PM   #1057
the_duece
grinder
 
the_duece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 560
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolregs View Post
lolz. there was recent update within last 24 hours. HU tables have no Russians online, and 6max games seem empty of them also...wat a suprise.
There was? What is your client version? (Help menu/Client Version)

Mine is 24.0.
the_duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:46 PM   #1058
xBIGx
banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 390
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Bots probably just staying off as a safety precaution. Probably making sure there's no new anti-bot software before starting again.
xBIGx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 04:26 PM   #1059
Rich Checkmaker
old hand
 
Rich Checkmaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,968
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhrenknecht View Post
well that's interesting. Flag every player that needs a longer time to get online whenever there was an update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolregs View Post
well yea, same russian 40bb accounts that play identical and are online everyday pulling 8 hour sessions like its nothing, then the only time they're not online is after an or a Joeingram WPN is full of bots VDO is released...then yea bit suspicious and post worthy imo

But ok, you have been playing microstakes donkaments for the past 8 years so ill give you a break, problem solving not ur strong point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhrenknecht View Post
dude I was serious, no trolling. I said flag, not instantly ban or something. Because yeah, every day online but not online when there's an update? easy game there.


+1 take the high road.
Rich Checkmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 04:42 PM   #1060
Thrash370
See my staking thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Twitching
Posts: 1,163
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Updates generally break multitabling tools such as Table Tamer (table Ninja clone). I personally avoid playing if that's the case as I run too many tables to handle manually.

I'm not saying that's what is happening with the rest of the accounts but also giving perspective for why some might be legitimately skipping a day.
Thrash370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 04:23 AM   #1061
coach999
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Unibet Poker
Posts: 1,024
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash370 View Post
Updates generally break multitabling tools such as Table Tamer (table Ninja clone). I personally avoid playing if that's the case as I run too many tables to handle manually.

I'm not saying that's what is happening with the rest of the accounts but also giving perspective for why some might be legitimately skipping a day.
Like you can't play less tables then without TT? yea right you just skip a whole day or more and not play a single hand just bc TT doesn't work... stop shilling for WPN, bro
coach999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:50 AM   #1062
Thrash370
See my staking thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Twitching
Posts: 1,163
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach999 View Post
Like you can't play less tables then without TT? yea right you just skip a whole day or more and not play a single hand just bc TT doesn't work... stop shilling for WPN, bro
I've stated previously that I believe there to be bots. Giving perspective on something is different than shilling. Stop showing your intelligence, bro.

Also no I have a life and family I will take a day off rather than a suboptimal grind.
Thrash370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:58 AM   #1063
coach999
adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Unibet Poker
Posts: 1,024
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash370 View Post
I've stated previously that I believe there to be bots. Giving perspective on something is different than shilling. Stop showing your intelligence, bro.

Also no I have a life and family I will take a day off rather than a suboptimal grind.
You believe there are bots? Are you fckn serious? How about their bot software does not work after an update instead of saying they may be using TT? Are you allowed to say that or is WPN mad if you say so?
coach999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:02 AM   #1064
Thrash370
See my staking thread
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Twitching
Posts: 1,163
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach999 View Post
You believe there are bots? Are you fckn serious? How about their bot software does not work after an update instead of saying they may be using TT? Are you allowed to say that or is WPN mad if you say so?
I'm sure this will be deleted but you're special. If you think WPN was like yea let's give Thrash the go ahead to tell everyone that he believes there are bots I want what you're smoking. I speak for myself.

There is definitely a likelihood that bot software gets broken with updates, I never stated to the contrary. You're barking up the wrong tree.
Thrash370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 03:30 PM   #1065
hAmThEkIlLeR
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 504
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Phil may not have time to deal with this PR nightmare he's created, but hes had a good run in the ACR cage event on the first day.

hAmThEkIlLeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:18 PM   #1066
deadpeddler4
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 73
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Just wanted to chime in... I am Takemychai on ACR... also Omdimchayal on BCP... moved back to Cali and grind Bovada now...

Im a degen with an adderal prescription but I'm not a bot or a cheater...
deadpeddler4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:09 PM   #1067
lolregs
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 199
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

never even seen ur SN's
lolregs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 11:56 PM   #1068
golfbum983
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 336
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpeddler4 View Post
Just wanted to chime in... I am Takemychai on ACR... also Omdimchayal on BCP... moved back to Cali and grind Bovada now...

Im a degen with an adderal prescription but I'm not a bot or a cheater...
What’s your other 2+2 account ?
golfbum983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:14 AM   #1069
RevengeoftheDonks
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash370 View Post
I'm sure this will be deleted but you're special. If you think WPN was like yea let's give Thrash the go ahead to tell everyone that he believes there are bots I want what you're smoking. I speak for myself.

There is definitely a likelihood that bot software gets broken with updates, I never stated to the contrary. You're barking up the wrong tree.
Thrash is a shill for the site. He deleted everyone of my threads calling me a rigtard when I commented on suspicious play in the past and told me to post in BBV. He also claimed to me he had no financial interest in the company when it turns out he is a huge affiliate for the site. Would not trust a word he says
RevengeoftheDonks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:04 AM   #1070
Bobo Fett
2+2 Ad Man
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 46,361
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevengeoftheDonks View Post
Thrash is a shill for the site. He deleted everyone of my threads calling me a rigtard when I commented on suspicious play in the past and told me to post in BBV. He also claimed to me he had no financial interest in the company when it turns out he is a huge affiliate for the site. Would not trust a word he says
Were they all as good as this one?

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...ow-ev-1693377/
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:26 PM   #1071
Carl Trooper
old hand
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,578
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAmThEkIlLeR View Post
Phil may not have time to deal with this PR nightmare he's created, but hes had a good run in the ACR cage event on the first day.

Phil won’t respond to my calls. I think he’s intimidated. Unlucky for him, thunder strikes in all countries.
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:44 PM   #1072
Gzesh
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UTG
Posts: 1,623
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Trooper View Post
Phil won’t respond to my calls. I think he’s intimidated. Unlucky for him, thunder strikes in all countries.
Oh Yeah !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rTzJIxBHKc

that must be it .... he's intimidated !!!!! or

..... maybe you look like some guy who likes to post a persona where he channels Randy Savage, gets to wear blonde wigs, and dress in pink chinos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klGRVTTntoI

Though entertaining, at least.
Gzesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 03:37 PM   #1073
Carl Trooper
old hand
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,578
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzesh View Post
Oh Yeah !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rTzJIxBHKc

that must be it .... he's intimidated !!!!! or

..... maybe you look like some guy who likes to post a persona where he channels Randy Savage, gets to wear blonde wigs, and dress in pink chinos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klGRVTTntoI

Though entertaining, at least.
Phil would be a 20-1 dog against Chase

Take your bet
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:10 PM   #1074
RevengeoftheDonks
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 382
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Fett View Post
Linking to a thread where solid regulars are running consistently way under EV is rigtard status? The thread I linked was not Some BBV thread where people claim online poker is rigged and that is why I can't win! It was a thread in midstakes of people who have won on every other site and still won on ACR but were winning much less than expected. Like how you glossed over the fact the guy flat out lied about be financially linked to the site. But your sarcasm is pretty hilarious I must admit!
RevengeoftheDonks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #1075
Sir Huntington
grinder
 
Sir Huntington's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 668
Re: Chicago Joey accuses WPN (ACR) of massive botting and cheating, beware?

Ya I'm surprised that thread was closed, only thing I can guess is the mods didn't read the original thread. Once see the og thread and then learn about mass botting it makes sense that the collusion and card removal are ****ing over normal players.
Sir Huntington is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online