Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Can Charlie Carrel beat 500z? (Tweets about prop bet) Can Charlie Carrel beat 500z? (Tweets about prop bet)

02-05-2021 , 09:27 AM
For the second time this week charlie is trying to spark up interest in a prop bet of him beating 500z, presumably since MMAsherdog recently reviewed his play on stream.

He alleges he has barely played poker for 2 years aside from him off and on doing his $100-10k bankroll challenge that is at $1500 after ~2+ years , multiple 500z sessions for youtube, and streams of MTT sessions here and there + coaching his hand picked group of students from instagram.







Whats the NVG opinion on it and will it happen?
02-05-2021 , 09:40 AM
Depends on the terms of the bet.. if he starts to play now and doesn’t study before Ithink he is not going to have positive bb100
02-05-2021 , 09:53 AM
Hard to say but if this ever happens it's like christmas for 2+2 posse who hates him. He is making Jnandez look like the nicest person ever lived.
02-05-2021 , 09:59 AM
Charlie's a brilliant player and crushes 500z in his sleep.

In for MMAsherdog (a bad player btw) losing big.
02-05-2021 , 11:08 AM
doesn't mmasherdog play 100/200NL and higher? at least that what he streams. or is he just a luckbox.

charlie had 96k in his PS account last night....seems like a lot for not playing the last 2 years.
02-05-2021 , 11:09 AM


Tweet from bitb cash stable coach
02-05-2021 , 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbagetime Can Charlie Carrel beat 500z? (Tweets about prop bet)
Charlie's a brilliant player and crushes 500z in his sleep.

In for MMAsherdog (a bad player btw) losing big.
mma is one of the biggest crushers rn playing 200knl the biggest games around so shut up
02-05-2021 , 11:27 AM
Wait, MMAsherdog literally plays high stakes? And he wins money? He must be the greatest poker player of all time... my bad dude.
02-05-2021 , 11:48 AM
Lol, this kid is the worst

If it comes to fruition I will bet against him
02-05-2021 , 11:51 AM
Problem with bets like these is that the pool fluctuates drastically over the course of a day.

If there aren't specific stipulations for volume, it's conceivable to game select it really hard and be pretty mediocre w/ a positive winrate.

The spirit of these type of bets has always been whether or not x player can log in and battle in these games imo, so the fine print would need to be well established.

I assume he's a pretty big dog to bet 2+bb/100. Might even be a dog at 0bb
02-05-2021 , 12:23 PM
I don't know, can he? If he's so certain he should post some specific terms and get it going. Offer 2bb/100 over 100k hands and a juicy side bet and go

Yes, anything over 0bb/100 is technically beating a stake but when you in every day poker world say you're beating a stake I don't think 1bb/100 cuts it really. Who cares if you beat a game for 1bb/100? Set line at at least 2 or something and get it goin'
02-05-2021 , 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loctus Can Charlie Carrel beat 500z? (Tweets about prop bet)
I don't know, can he? If he's so certain he should post some specific terms and get it going. Offer 2bb/100 over 100k hands and a juicy side bet and go

Yes, anything over 0bb/100 is technically beating a stake but when you in every day poker world say you're beating a stake I don't think 1bb/100 cuts it really. Who cares if you beat a game for 1bb/100? Set line at at least 2 or something and get it goin'
honestly if I could beat 500z for 1bb/100 I'd quit my job and move to canada right now.

1000 hands an hour for 6 hours a day, do that 5 times a week and play 1.5 million hands per year. 75k usd + rakeback
02-05-2021 , 01:01 PM
It seems he is trying to coinflip his way to winning this? wanting only a 50k hand sample cause he 'only plays poker part time' (while wanting a prop bet on him beating the game and being confident lol)

Also he is very narrowed in on how toxic he thinks the community is






02-05-2021 , 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2021shipit Can Charlie Carrel beat 500z? (Tweets about prop bet)
honestly if I could beat 500z for 1bb/100 I'd quit my job and move to canada right now.

1000 hands an hour for 6 hours a day, do that 5 times a week and play 1.5 million hands per year. 75k usd + rakeback
These sort of things also would need to be hammered out in detail - how long is the time frame for the bet and hands # etc

Does he get action on beating it at 0.1bb/100 1-tabling 2hrs a day for a year? Probably not

Does he get action on beating it at 3bb/100 4-tabling minimum 6hrs per day for three months straight? Uh, YEAH

Both things are technically "beating z500" but obv worlds apart
02-05-2021 , 01:31 PM
charlie carrel is the poster boy for beta cuckmales

dude needs his testosterone levels checked asap
02-05-2021 , 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by numberonedonk Can Charlie Carrel beat 500z? (Tweets about prop bet)
charlie carrel is the poster boy for beta cuckmales

dude needs his testosterone levels checked asap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padishar Can Charlie Carrel beat 500z? (Tweets about prop bet)
Lol, this kid is the worst

If it comes to fruition I will bet against him
Like I said : christmas. It's so sad actually.
02-05-2021 , 02:08 PM
If he means winning at least $0.01 after 50k hands then bet seems dead. A min win rate needs to be agreed.

Reading his tweets cringe me out. @George_ymb was completely reasonable in his responses and he just called the guy toxic?

Speaks volumes how fragile the guys ego is when someone calling him ‘bad for his following’ doesn’t spur him to try and get better terms for his bet but to turn round and call them toxic.
02-05-2021 , 02:12 PM
50k hands?! That's not a sample ffs.

Will bet a decent chunk against if it's 100k hands and an agreed winrate.
02-05-2021 , 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GazzyB123 Can Charlie Carrel beat 500z? (Tweets about prop bet)
50k hands?! That's not a sample ffs.

Will bet a decent chunk against if it's 100k hands and an agreed winrate.
+1 we can pool the money
02-05-2021 , 02:39 PM
Dont see myself as a hater but Charlie is ultimate cringe
02-05-2021 , 02:48 PM
Charlie is frequently getting excited about new endeavors and then losing interest after a couple weeks. Anyone betting on this should get this escrowed.

Also Charlie might get more action if he didn't block hundreds of potential bettors on Twitter
02-05-2021 , 03:26 PM
I can’t afford to bet 100k but I will for sure add to the “bet against” pool or take action from someone wanting Charlie’s side.
02-05-2021 , 04:08 PM
I would bet at least 5k against 2bb/100 over 100k hands if there was a reputable escrow
02-05-2021 , 04:29 PM
does this mean there's no valentine's day album
02-05-2021 , 05:19 PM
Charlie seems very insecure - maybe seek a therapist if you think or care what others are saying about you. It's funny George replies with an actual bet and Charlie is whining away avoiding responding

      
m