Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Barny Boatman's brother joins cast of Eastenders Barny Boatman's brother joins cast of Eastenders
Two Plus Two Forums
Barny Boatman's brother joins cast of Eastenders

06-11-2021 , 06:26 AM
http://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2021...harvey-monroe/

Ross Boatman hendon mob:

pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=4

GET AAAAT OV MOY PUB!
06-11-2021 , 08:59 AM
get Beevers on the show for some back room PLO Eastenders action

<3 Hendon Mob OG's
06-11-2021 , 10:49 AM
Is this NVG worthy? He has more claims to fame being an actor than he ever had in poker.
06-11-2021 , 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecreationalPlayer Barny Boatman's brother joins cast of Eastenders
Is this NVG worthy? He has more claims to fame being an actor than he ever had in poker.
The Hendon Mob played a crucial role in growing the game of poker in the UK.

If it was Emmerdale then I would agree it would not be NVG worthy.
06-11-2021 , 12:04 PM
He'll always be that bloke off London's Burning to me
06-11-2021 , 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecreationalPlayer Barny Boatman's brother joins cast of Eastenders
Is this NVG worthy? He has more claims to fame being an actor than he ever had in poker.
Fella co-founded Hendon Mob and cashed for abt. $2million back in the day. Solid supporting player during the boom, sort of like his acting carrer now...
06-12-2021 , 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteBlow Barny Boatman's brother joins cast of Eastenders
He'll always be that bloke off London's Burning to me
His role in Mum is so brilliantly nuanced though


https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07bpbpx

      
m