Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings

Yesterday , 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montrealcorp
The problems with republicans is that they equal election and politicians solely about themselves and not about how a country should be run for everyone.

PLease tell me how the democrat politicians do not put themselves ahead of their country?

They canít even acknowledge facts , science , truth , democracy and now even Justice .

Democrats had a tough time with trusting the science when it came back to kids going to school. They instead caved to the teachers union. Democrats think men can have babies

There is only one truth and itís what they want regardless of anything else .

Do not see the democrats compromising much on anything

No idea how u can turn this back .

I would agree with Trump or Biden there is no turning back

They canít even get along with half the country , how u think it will go with their ę real Ľ enemies out there in the world ?

Yes and Joe Biden is doing such a great job uniting the country. Lets be honest both sides hate each other

Only republicans can save themselves and the US democracy at this point I guess by stop electing fascist or talibans.
Problem the Dems have is when your best is Joe or Harris its what you get . You live in Canada we have elected a minority facist for three terms yet the other side keeps picking the worst candidate
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 11:00 AM
I am curious is it problematic to any of the anti-fascist Democracy loving crowd that apparently around 80 suspects have been in jail 18+ months awaiting trial, with no end in sight?

I feel like if we had a Republican administration and left wing motivated suspects, this would be a giant civil liberty problem.

I was actually reading a little blurb on one of the guys awaiting trial who didn't commit any violence, and he said prosecutors offered to let him go if he just pleaded guilty, because he had already served more time awaiting trial than what he was being charged for. But because he is refusing to plead guilty he is stuck in jail indefinitely.

Meanwhile the vast majority of BLM rioters who were actually charged with violent crimes are quietly having their charges dropped after never having spent a second in jail.

IMO one of the big optics problems of this whole debacle, as well as a potential serious civil liberty issue, is the uneven way the Federal Govt metes out justice seemingly along partisan political grounds.

Last edited by TheNoGod2; Yesterday at 11:07 AM.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoGod2
I am curious is it problematic to any of the anti-fascist Democracy loving crowd that apparently around 80 suspects have been in jail 18+ months awaiting trial, with no end in sight?

I feel like if we had a Republican administration and left wing motivated suspects, this would be a giant civil liberty problem.

I was actually reading a little blurb on one of the guys awaiting trial who didn't commit any violence, and he said prosecutors offered to let him go if he just pleaded guilty, because he had already served more time awaiting trial than what he was being charged for. But because he is refusing to plead guilty he is stuck in jail indefinitely.

Meanwhile the vast majority of BLM rioters who were actually charged with violent crimes are quietly having their charges dropped after never having spent a second in jail.

IMO one of the big optics problems of this whole debacle, as well as a potential serious civil liberty issue, is the uneven way the Federal Govt metes out justice seemingly along partisan political grounds.
You think a black teen breaking into Target is the same as a mob storming the Capitol of the United States, leaving **** smeared on walls and several Capitol police injured and Brian Sicknick dead?

This is childish whataboutism to whitewash insurrectionists. You're not a serious person to be discussing such matters, but I'll let Sicknick's partner (who voted for the orange makeup kabuki fatass) to have the final word.


https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/n...3-3307dc3d4e2d

Quote:

It puzzled her, however, that she never heard from President Trump. Garza and Sicknick had both voted for Trump in November of 2020 and Brian in particular was a big supporter of his, she said.

But that was before learning about Trump's alleged actions on January 6th.

"When I realized that he didn't call in any reinforcements. He didn't want the riot to stop. Actually he orchestrated this entire thing. He was actually trying to, you know, overthrow the government so that he could stay in power," said Garza. "That's when it really hit me. And that's when the anger really started to boil up within me. And I was like, yeah, I actually can't stand this guy and you know, I hold him responsible for Brian's passing."

Hey guys, stealing VIZIOs is the same as constructing gallows and chanting for the death of the VP while you storm the Capitol, didn't ya know?
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 11:18 AM
This is. Not an uncommon problem and certainly not just with the right wing capital rioters. Many poor defendants remain in jail longer than thidr likely sentences because they can't post bail. See the bail project for more dreadful examples than these traitors.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 11:29 AM
I think a big problem for the bird brain crowd is they have been in their insulated right wing bubble being told that 1/6/21 was just a protest (LOL) and that the "Orange Man Bad" crowd is blowing it out of proportion, unaware that they witnessed for themselves a shoddy coup attempt led by a morbidly obese conman who brainwashed them over the course of their sad, insignificant lives.

When your ego is super fragile to begin with, and you have no brainpower to acknowledge let alone work on being wrong, correcting your mistakes; you will dig your heels in deeper to avoid the harrowing realization that you supported a treasonous wannabe dictator and instead of fighting that monster you will make more up to avoid that conversation (Antifa, BLM "rioters" who happened to be furious a black man was murdered by the state on video, etc).

When you're too stupid to know better, all you have is tribalism.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjou812
This is. Not an uncommon problem and certainly not just with the right wing capital rioters. Many poor defendants remain in jail longer than thidr likely sentences because they can't post bail. See the bail project for more dreadful examples than these traitors.
I feel a large group of American citizens being locked up 18 months (and counting) waiting for trial without offer of bail actually is extremely uncommon.

Can you come up with examples illustrating how common this is.

This feels like we are in Guantanamo Bay War on terror territory here, but with less pushback.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoGod2
I feel a large group of American citizens being locked up 18 months (and counting) waiting for trial actually is extremely uncommon.

Can you come up with examples illustrating how common this is.

This feels like we are in Guantanamo Bay War on terror territory here, but with less pushback.
Unprecedented things happen when a bunch of Y'All Qaeda try to murder members of Congress by breaching the Capitol at the exhortation of the makeup wearing fatboy who told them to.

It's uncommon because every President before him wasn't trying to stage a coup, are you slow or just flummoxed that your right wing talking points from Storm Front don't translate here?
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoGod2
I feel a large group of American citizens being locked up 18 months (and counting) waiting for trial without offer of bail actually is extremely uncommon.

Can you come up with examples illustrating how common this is.

This feels like we are in Guantanamo Bay War on terror territory here, but with less pushback.
You're on an island because you support domestic terrorism and are still unsure that a coup took place. You're mentally two years back, and change.

Do you understand conspiracy charges, do you understand seditious conspiracy? Come back to the class when you've mastered these simple concepts.

"They wasn't terrorists they was white, GuANTanAMO"
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Befuddling
You think a black teen breaking into Target is the same as a mob storming the Capitol of the United States, leaving **** smeared on walls and several Capitol police injured and Brian Sicknick dead?
No he thinks itís actually worse.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lozen
Problem the Dems have is when your best is Joe or Harris its what you get . You live in Canada we have elected a minority facist for three terms yet the other side keeps picking the worst candidate
Lozen u can do better .
Maybe your account got hacked ?
Half your points do not compute .
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoGod2
I feel a large group of American citizens being locked up 18 months (and counting) waiting for trial without offer of bail actually is extremely uncommon.

Can you come up with examples illustrating how common this is.

This feels like we are in Guantanamo Bay War on terror territory here, but with less pushback.
And be proud of your judicial system and your poor Americans economics to prevent people to have money to pay out bail Ö..

But at least itís good since majority of blacks do not have the money either to post bail Ö.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montrealcorp
And be proud of your judicial system and your poor Americans economics to prevent people to have money to pay out bail …..

But at least it’s good since majority of blacks do not have the money either to post bail ….
This is missing the point. This isn’t a bail issue. There is no bail being offered.

This is being held for likely years with no trial or offer of bail.

Much like the BLM rioters, special interest groups have actually raised a lot of money for these peoples defense (with I am sure much $$$ being skimmed off the top). This isn’t a money issue.

Last edited by TheNoGod2; Yesterday at 02:46 PM.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoGod2
This is missing the point. This isnít a bail issue. There is no bail being offered.

This is being held for likely years with no trial or offer of bail.
Yeah when you try to overthrow the government they treat you differently than if you ran a red light, who knew?

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/06/11033...ous-conspiracy

Maybe Tarrio the self hating Latino should've taken his cues from master race Gavin, who owns the libs by sitting on butt plugs on the air?

Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Befuddling
Yeah when you try to overthrow the government they treat you differently than if you ran a red light, who knew?

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/06/11033...ous-conspiracy

Maybe Tarrio the self hating Latino should've taken his cues from master race Gavin, who owns the libs by sitting on butt plugs on the air?

A. He wasnít at January 6th
B. He was just recently charged, so it isnít possible he has been held years awaiting trial.
C. I donít even know if he is being held at all awaiting trial. He might be sitting on his couch right now for all I know.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoGod2
I feel a large group of American citizens being locked up 18 months (and counting) waiting for trial without offer of bail actually is extremely uncommon.

Can you come up with examples illustrating how common this is.

This feels like we are in Guantanamo Bay War on terror territory here, but with less pushback.
there are something like 400-500 THOUSAND people currently in pretrial detention.. lol at thinking this is something new or uncommon.

you can join the fox news commentators feinting couch that it's happening to upper class white people for the first time to their knowledge and act like its outrageous...


eta- also i'm pretty sure analysis said the jan6th people were MORE likely on average to get pr'd/or'd than other defendants of similar crimes.. so even more LOL
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoGod2
A. He wasnít at January 6th
B. He was just recently charged, so it isnít possible he has been held years awaiting trial.
C. I donít even know if he is being held at all awaiting trial. He might be sitting on his couch right now for all I know.
You can say that again, you don't know much about national politics, geopolitics, how to Google, how to make an effective argument with logic and evidence supporting your position.

Let me help you.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/pro...il-2022-05-28/

Quote:
May 28 (Reuters) - A judge has denied the latest request by Enrique Tarrio, the former top leader of the right-wing group the Proud Boys, for release from jail while he awaits trial on criminal charges relating to last year's attack on the U.S. Capitol.

In an order issued late on Friday night, U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly said the evidence against Tarrio is "very strong" and that measures like a bond and home confinement "do not adequately mitigate the threat of dangerousness Tarrio poses."

Kelly said that Tarrio "has the skill set, resources, and networks to plan similar challenges to the lawful functioning of the United States government in the future."

A judge in Florida previously denied a request by Tarrio for pretrial release, which is common in the U.S. legal system because of the presumption of innocence given to people accused of crimes. Tarrio asked Kelly to review the Florida judge's order.

Tarrio is among the most high-profile of more than 775 people criminally charged for their roles in the assault on the Capitol by supporters of then-President Donald Trump in an effort to keep Congress from certifying Joe Biden's election victory.

Police arrested Tarrio on Jan. 4, 2021, for burning a Black Lives Matter banner at a historic African-American church in December 2020, a charge for which he later served four months in jail.

Prosecutors said Tarrio maintained an active leadership role behind the scenes on Jan. 6, forcefully telling his followers on social media not to leave the Capitol, and later, in the encrypted chat, telling them: "We did this."

This self hating clown was already an FBI informant, he's flipping like pancakes because he doesn't want to hang, do you get it now?


"But MAH FREEDUMSSS this is GuANTaNaMo on AmericAnz'
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 03:46 PM
I doubt he is self hating at all.

Generally, I don’t think the strategy of wealthy white progressives declaring that people of other races who don’t toe the line are race traitors is going to work out very well. I don’t remember it working out well for Biden. And that was before inflation was double digits.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 04:16 PM
And when did biden ever use those words ?
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoGod2
I doubt he is self hating at all.

Generally, I don’t think the strategy of wealthy white progressives declaring that people of other races who don’t toe the line are race traitors is going to work out very well. I don’t remember it working out well for Biden. And that was before inflation was double digits.
You think a coup was a small protest and that a brown skinned Latino named Enrique is someone who doesn't toe the line as he leads white supremacists in an insurrection. Garbage thoughts, garbage intellect. Trash, trashy.

You're a childish incel, or child-like, certainly. Nobody cares what you say with conviction or believe in your heart, you're a simpleton who whitewashes domestic terrorism and sedition, and mentions inflation when defending self-hating racists! What a clown you are!

When confronted with facts and reality, regurgitate Tucker's last hour after attributing a made up quote to Biden.

You're defending white supremacists who aren't white, who are charged with seditious conspiracy and who are known to be FBI informants. You might want to step away from those screens you're glued to like a zombie and re-evaluate your life.

Seems like running for President worked out for Biden, despite your fatass cult leader demanding Ukraine and the state of Georgia help him avoid his inevitable defeat.

What kind of loser knows he's going to lose 11 months in advance while controlling the USA during a pandemic, and tries to get a sovereign nation to launder Russian disinfo? With a phone call so perfect it made him the only president to be impeached twice.

Seems like that massive loser draws the incels like moths to flames, they understand their kindred spirit.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote
Yesterday , 09:29 PM
In prison, will Tarrio be allowed to sit at the AB lunch table? Will the Latinos accept him?
In a bit of a pickle there.
Capitol attack and 6th of January hearings Quote

      
m