Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

BetOnline.ag Online Poker Official sub-forum for leading USA poker brands BetOnline.ag and Sportsbetting.ag

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2019, 02:24 PM   #176
jungmit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,837
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

str8 up stealing my money. now they have blocked my phone number and I cant even call in. str8 up stealing

Last edited by jungmit; 11-07-2019 at 02:34 PM.
jungmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:14 PM   #177
jungmit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,837
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

its incredible that a site can just hold your money hostage like this
jungmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:23 PM   #178
BetOnline Mike
BetOnline Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 543
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmit View Post
its incredible that a site can just hold your money hostage like this
Hi Jungmit,

can you please send me a private message with your email address and account number and I will try and help you asap.

Kind Regards

Mike
BetOnline Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 04:25 PM   #179
jungmit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,837
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetOnline Mike View Post
Hi Jungmit,

can you please send me a private message with your email address and account number and I will try and help you asap.

Kind Regards

Mike
I did that already. did u not get it?
I will send it again
jungmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 12:17 PM   #180
arto13
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 17
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetOnline Mike View Post
Hi arto,

Can you please send me a private message with your email and account number please, and I will do my best to assist you.

Kind Regards

Mike
Sent my details. Did you get them?
arto13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 02:00 PM   #181
jungmit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,837
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

str8 up stealing
jungmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 02:09 PM   #182
jungmit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,837
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

has anyone ever had to provide a relatives info to get a withdrawal??
dustin at bol says people do it all the time.. anyone ever had to do it?
jungmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 08:19 AM   #183
arto13
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 17
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmit View Post
has anyone ever had to provide a relatives info to get a withdrawal??
dustin at bol says people do it all the time.. anyone ever had to do it?
No, never. Seems BOL have problems with cash if they block people and say that. My account is still locked for 10 days without response.
arto13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 11:09 AM   #184
jungmit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,837
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by arto13 View Post
No, never. Seems BOL have problems with cash if they block people and say that. My account is still locked for 10 days without response.
that is what I believe is the issue, they must be getting lots of payout and are doing everything they can do delay them.
no idea how this sports book is "A" rated
jungmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 02:38 PM   #185
tiger24
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 358
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

The only thing I've had to provide about family is my mothers maiden name because it was a security question. Other than that there is no information they should ever have about family members and no information I would provide them anyway. Sounds fishy
tiger24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 04:17 PM   #186
BetOnline Mike
BetOnline Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 543
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Hi guys,

I understand your frustration, however there are security measures that need to be adhered to. Proof of address is one of them.

I am trying to sort the situation out for you.
Please be patient.

Kind Regards

Mike
BetOnline Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 05:44 PM   #187
MCAChiTown
veteran
 
MCAChiTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: They All Float Down Here
Posts: 3,171
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmit View Post
no idea how this sports book is "A" rated
It's probably because they usually pay out pretty quickly if you're able to provide the proper documentation they require to verify your account.
MCAChiTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:07 PM   #188
jungmit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,837
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetOnline Mike View Post
Hi guys,

I understand your frustration, however there are security measures that need to be adhered to. Proof of address is one of them.

I am trying to sort the situation out for you.
Please be patient.

Kind Regards

Mike
security for who?? they are asking me for info of my relatives?? how is this verifying account?? where is the security with asking for my relatives identification? I am trying to be patient but this is getting ridiculous.
jungmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 08:26 PM   #189
redwhitefox
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 5
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Hello, Mike
Could I ask you about tigergaming here?
redwhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 12:58 AM   #190
redwhitefox
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 5
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Hi, Mike
Could you help me with tiger? I made account on tiger 2 years ago. And 1 year ago I closed my skrill and reopened in another currency from new email. After that I made deposit from new skrill to tiger, won some money, and tried to withdraw them. Tiger rejected it, cause my email details doesn't match skrill. I have been making requests about changing email in account details for 4 month, and always I have been receiving message from Ashley Clark (Financial Services Department), that my phone is unavaible. For 4 month! And he adviced me to call them: 1-800-977-4717. This number is always unavaible. I made the same request 24h ago. Could you help me to solve this problem?
redwhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:20 AM   #191
felipeboaventura
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Hi Mike,

I have got this email from Tiger Gaming at 10/31/2019:



Payout Request - [MO201910806818]

Good Day,

Thank you for your time.

This is Mike from Financial Services, I hope this email finds you well.

Please be advised that your latest payout request has been denied. Please be aware that your account is under a 72 hours poker review. Please allow for the process to be completed before requesting a new payout request.

We hope that you find this information useful. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Mike
Financial Services


Today my account is still under review and still cant make any withdraw.
When does this review end?
felipeboaventura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 11:02 AM   #192
-EPG-
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 1
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Hi Mike,

I am about to make my first crypto deposit @ BetOnline. I will only be using funds to play poker. Does the 100% first time Crypto bonus provide poker funds, or is it only for sports betting?
-EPG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 12:04 PM   #193
BetOnline Mike
BetOnline Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 543
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipeboaventura View Post
Hi Mike,

I have got this email from Tiger Gaming at 10/31/2019:



Payout Request - [MO201910806818]

Good Day,

Thank you for your time.

This is Mike from Financial Services, I hope this email finds you well.

Please be advised that your latest payout request has been denied. Please be aware that your account is under a 72 hours poker review. Please allow for the process to be completed before requesting a new payout request.

We hope that you find this information useful. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Mike
Financial Services


Today my account is still under review and still cant make any withdraw.
When does this review end?

Hi Felipeb,
Please send me a private message with your account number and email address and I will do my best to help with the issue.

Kind Regards
Mike
BetOnline Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 02:34 PM   #194
jungmit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,837
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetOnline Mike View Post
Hi Felipeb,
Please send me a private message with your account number and email address and I will do my best to help with the issue.

Kind Regards
Mike
i mean is every pay out request here denied?
jungmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 02:35 PM   #195
jungmit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,837
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EPG- View Post
Hi Mike,

I am about to make my first crypto deposit @ BetOnline. I will only be using funds to play poker. Does the 100% first time Crypto bonus provide poker funds, or is it only for sports betting?
be very careful just a friendly warning
jungmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:41 PM   #196
felipeboaventura
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetOnline Mike View Post
Hi Felipeb,
Please send me a private message with your account number and email address and I will do my best to help with the issue.

Kind Regards
Mike
Mike, thanks for your aswer

My Twoplustwo account doesnot allow send PM to you.

My TG account number is TG395529. My email you can collect from TG customer data (i dont wanna expose here for security reasons).
felipeboaventura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 01:56 AM   #197
arto13
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 17
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetOnline Mike View Post
Hi arto,

Can you please send me a private message with your email and account number please, and I will do my best to assist you.

Kind Regards

Mike
After 2 weeks my account was unlocked and I've just made payout(successful)
Thank you, Mike, for the support!
arto13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 11:25 AM   #198
BetOnline Mike
BetOnline Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 543
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmit View Post
i mean is every pay out request here denied?
Hi jungmit,

I sent you a private message after speaking with the head of security for you.
So as soon as you get a chance just reply privately and I will sort out the situation.
You have no need to worry, as I have already been told that the withdrawal will be processed with the correct verification.

Kind Regards

Mike
BetOnline Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 07:02 AM   #199
felipeboaventura
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipeboaventura View Post
Mike, thanks for your aswer

My Twoplustwo account doesnot allow send PM to you.

My TG account number is TG395529. My email you can collect from TG customer data (i dont wanna expose here for security reasons).
My withdraw has been processed today.

Tks Mike.
felipeboaventura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 11:53 AM   #200
jungmit
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,837
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipeboaventura View Post
My withdraw has been processed today.

Tks Mike.
wish mine would
jungmit is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online