Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

BetOnline.ag Online Poker Official sub-forum for leading USA poker brands BetOnline.ag and Sportsbetting.ag

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2019, 07:21 AM   #126
fromlip
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAChiTown View Post
He's going to need your account information like your email. If you don't want to post that here publicly then you'll probably have to make some more posts before you have private messaging enabled on your account.
May be Mike could message me in private so that I was able to reply?
fromlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 08:36 AM   #127
MCAChiTown
veteran
 
MCAChiTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: They All Float Down Here
Posts: 3,111
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Fortunately it doesn't take that many posts to get that ability enabled. Go find a few threads that interest you throughout the forum and make some insightful comments. You'll probably be able to private message by the end of the day.
MCAChiTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 09:10 AM   #128
fromlip
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Just had multiple conversations with Live chat. Now they are saying that they have some issues with Skrill and deposit hasn't yet been approved , though Skrill support assured me that transaction was successful and my Skrill wallet shows funds been deducted from my account. Idk what to do. Also Tigergaming support saying that I'm not the only player having this trouble. Probably waiting is the only option here. They escalated the issue to relevant department and keep insisting that my money is safe. But it sucks big time really!

Is there anyone else having the same issue with Skrill deposit?
fromlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2019, 02:38 AM   #129
sslazio80
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Something going wrong with this network.
My case - made deposit using Skrill with same names but different email address from my Tigergaming account. When I tried cash out they rejected it, the reason was that they need to update my email address trough phone call.
They were ringing once in the night and I missed it. 20 days since then I am trying to get another call asking live help for support. Everyday same answer - give us 48 hours to call you, every day same result - nobody call.
I don't know what I can do...

Sorry for bad english.
sslazio80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 12:59 AM   #130
NowWeGo
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 139
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

On a positive note, my last 3 cash outs (including one from last night) have been credited to my btc wallet in well under 24 hours. At the beginning of this year, I was waiting 3-4 days. Very well done.
NowWeGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 01:06 AM   #131
Fossilkid93
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Fossilkid93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: CDMX
Posts: 11,224
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

I don't think I've ever waited more than 48 hours for a Btc cashout and my last was in my wallet in under an hour. Very impressive!
Fossilkid93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 05:16 AM   #132
sslazio80
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

First email

This Is Axel from Customer support, I hope you are good!

We have received information from our processors, indicating you need to request Payout with the right skrill address.

you can try again, We apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced, and have a wonderful day!

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us back anytime.

Sincerely

Axel Knight

Customer Support

Second email

This is Mike from Financial Services, I hope this email finds you well.

Please be advised that your latest payout request has been denied. Please be aware that due to the rules of the site your skrill details and the account details need to match in order for the payout to be processed. Please could you amend in order to process the payout.

We hope that you find this information useful. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Mike

Financial Services
sslazio80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 09:40 AM   #133
BetOnline Mike
BetOnline Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 472
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sslazio80 View Post
First email

This Is Axel from Customer support, I hope you are good!

We have received information from our processors, indicating you need to request Payout with the right skrill address.

you can try again, We apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced, and have a wonderful day!

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us back anytime.

Sincerely

Axel Knight

Customer Support

Second email

This is Mike from Financial Services, I hope this email finds you well.

Please be advised that your latest payout request has been denied. Please be aware that due to the rules of the site your skrill details and the account details need to match in order for the payout to be processed. Please could you amend in order to process the payout.

We hope that you find this information useful. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Mike

Financial Services


Hi Slazio,

If you could please send me your email address and account number in a private message and I will try and help you with the situation.

Kind Regards

Mike
BetOnline Mike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 04:30 PM   #134
BigDickPlaya
banned
 
BigDickPlaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In Position
Posts: 265
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

BOL (Chico) continues to have the fastest payouts for US players. I never don't receive the money in under 24 hours and sometimes - it's within just a few hours. (Bitcoin)
BigDickPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:17 AM   #135
jeanchris
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 731
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Chico still full of scripters at 5/10 & 10/20 and it's insanely obvious , why is nothing done regarding this Mike?
jeanchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 05:17 PM   #136
BetOnline Mike
BetOnline Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 472
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanchris View Post
Chico still full of scripters at 5/10 & 10/20 and it's insanely obvious , why is nothing done regarding this Mike?
Hi jeanchris,

Please send me any information or stats you have in a private message, I have already sent lots of info this week to the security team.

Kind Regards

Mike
BetOnline Mike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 02:42 AM   #137
BigDickPlaya
banned
 
BigDickPlaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In Position
Posts: 265
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

When I go to deposit via bitcoin, does the amount I sent to my bol address have to match exactly the amount I entered into blockchain? With network fees I'm not sure. It seems like whatever you send to the address bol formulates is what you get, regardless of what you enter into the bol cashier, correct?

edit: Answer to above, for anyone else ever wondering: Yes. You just send w/e amount you want from blockchain to the bol bitcoin address they give you and that's what comes. It doesn't matter what you enter into bol as the amount before you get the address.

The money was in my bol account from blockchain in minutes
BigDickPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 05:51 PM   #138
jeanchris
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 731
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetOnline Mike View Post
Hi jeanchris,



Please send me any information or stats you have in a private message, I have already sent lots of info this week to the security team.



Kind Regards



Mike
pm sent
jeanchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 04:22 PM   #139
Howard2018
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 96
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Finally worked my nerve up to try Crypto, it seemed like everything was going smoothly, and after sending money to my wallet, I find out that I have to wait 72 hours before they will process the transfer to the wallet....Is this normal? Everything I had seen led me to think that everything was pretty fast

The exchange I signed up with is Coinbase, and the wallet is Electrum.

I already did the whole DL upload and step 3 verification checkmarked, these bastards
Howard2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:01 PM   #140
Cheapsuit5
centurion
 
Cheapsuit5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 173
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard2018 View Post
Finally worked my nerve up to try Crypto, it seemed like everything was going smoothly, and after sending money to my wallet, I find out that I have to wait 72 hours before they will process the transfer to the wallet....Is this normal? Everything I had seen led me to think that everything was pretty fast

The exchange I signed up with is Coinbase, and the wallet is Electrum.

I already did the whole DL upload and step 3 verification checkmarked, these bastards
Are you saying you deposited or withdrew money? When you mean send to wallet I'm assuming you mean requested a payout to your electrum wallet.

I usually wait 1 day for them to approve my payout and it hits my wallet pretty quickly after it's approved. Longest has been about 24 hours.

I've done 1 deposit a while back and it was basically instant. Just FYI don't ever do anything direct from Coinbase as they don't approve gambling transactions apparently. Just in case you weren't aware.

I always taking out what I would consider small amounts so if it was a large transaction maybe that was what caused the extra time.
Cheapsuit5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:22 PM   #141
Howard2018
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 96
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapsuit5 View Post
Are you saying you deposited or withdrew money? When you mean send to wallet I'm assuming you mean requested a payout to your electrum wallet.

I usually wait 1 day for them to approve my payout and it hits my wallet pretty quickly after it's approved. Longest has been about 24 hours.

I've done 1 deposit a while back and it was basically instant. Just FYI don't ever do anything direct from Coinbase as they don't approve gambling transactions apparently. Just in case you weren't aware.

I always taking out what I would consider small amounts so if it was a large transaction maybe that was what caused the extra time.
You're right, a request to payout into my electrum wallet

Going into it I was under the impression that everything happened instantly, kind of like paypal hits a bank account when you withdraw from there....certainly I should probably do a little better due diligence where my money is concerned lol

I did a Google search on 72 hour holds in regards to Coinbase, it looks like this is pretty standard, according to what it shows under my transactions, they will release the funds to my electrum wallet at 133 pm on friday...

Thanks for the feedback
Howard2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 05:09 AM   #142
kmft
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Hi mike, unfortunately I dont have PM privileges on this account so I will just post my story here of the problems im having with the betonline skin. Poker name is arthur66 with betonlnie skin if that helps you locate my account

Before joining BoL I asked them if it was ok for me to play from uk and thailand (uk citizen split time between two countries) recieved an email that said

"Thank you for choosing Betonline, I hope this email reaches you well.

I'm Howard from Customer Support, I'm writing you this email to inform you that you are allowed to play in Thailand there should be no problems at all. In case of a payout, I have informed my colleagues that we may pick up an IP address from Thailand but obviously I've informed my team with that so you're perfectly fine."

So a few days later, (around 11th of July) I signed up, took the first deposit bonus, cleared some of it playing mtts and the rest expired which is fine. Then I wanted to test the waters with a withdrawl (less than my deposit amount even) around 12th august which as youd expect is where the problems started.

First withdrawl request was cancelled and I was asked to provide

Copy of your passport

Selfie of you holding your passport

Proof of your boarding ticket into Thailand

So I sent those inand waited, after not hearing anything for over a week I sent a followup email asking if there was a problem, few days later I was sent a generic reply saying documents were blurry send again. I did sent a scan of my boarding pass which was a little faded some months later so fair enough, this time i sent them selife with my passport/scan of visa which contains my name date of entry etc/scan of immigration card and entry stamp/copy of email reciept of flight as well as passport selife and scan.

Again heard nothing for over a week, sent a followup email, had no reply to that either so after 3weeks of total silence went to live chat who after some apologetic back and forth simply told me to take the photos in better lighting as they are not clear (bear in mind apart from the selfie these are not photos by hd scans) so this is getting slightly frustrating but i decide to give them the benefit of the doubt and retake the selfies much clearer as well as resending all the scanned documents (more than enough to prove i was in the country i told them i was going to be in and played from for the duration of my time on the site) again heard nothing back so went to live chat again who simply told me information is not clear resend documents.

But all the information is more than clear and like i say they are scans i cant make them clearer, all the passport information in the selfies is visible and clear I dont know what more documents I can send or how to make them any clearer and after months of trying to resolve this with them I'm now at a loss as to what more I can do. They are acting like a rogue casino who just stall forever and dont pay but i know they payout players and it seems so silly for such a small amount of money to them (under $2k total bankroll) Sorry for the long post just wanted to provide as much detail as possible and am still hopeful this will be resolved I can answer any questions if needed.
kmft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 06:28 AM   #143
AmmoYoda
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 1
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

I just replied to your financial services team e-mail.

I requested a withdrawal for $3600 and really need this money. Unfortunately when I woke up they had cancelled my withdrawal asking me who my wife was and why we had logged on frequently from same device.

Here is my issue. Before Oct 3rd I had not played on Betonline since 2016, and my wife had made an account in June of 2019. My wife chose not to deposit as you can see from this screen shot taken this morning that says my wife's account has not even deposited.



There was one instance where I tried to go to Betonline under her computer profile and logged in under her name and immediately realized the mistake and logged off.

For Betonline to restart this process and claim an account that had not been used since 2016 and an account that has never deposited or played a hand had logged in frequently is nothing more than a stall tactic. Please assist me in processing this withdrawal immediately.
AmmoYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:18 PM   #144
BetOnline Mike
BetOnline Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 472
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmoYoda View Post
I just replied to your financial services team e-mail.

I requested a withdrawal for $3600 and really need this money. Unfortunately when I woke up they had cancelled my withdrawal asking me who my wife was and why we had logged on frequently from same device.

Here is my issue. Before Oct 3rd I had not played on Betonline since 2016, and my wife had made an account in June of 2019. My wife chose not to deposit as you can see from this screen shot taken this morning that says my wife's account has not even deposited.



There was one instance where I tried to go to Betonline under her computer profile and logged in under her name and immediately realized the mistake and logged off.

For Betonline to restart this process and claim an account that had not been used since 2016 and an account that has never deposited or played a hand had logged in frequently is nothing more than a stall tactic. Please assist me in processing this withdrawal immediately.

Hi ammoyoda,

Please send me a private message with your account number and email address.
I will look into this asap for you.

Kind Regards

Mike
BetOnline Mike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 04:41 PM   #145
jeanchris
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 731
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Hi Mike,

sent you a few PM regarding people using scripts and blocking games
jeanchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 05:20 PM   #146
jimpepper
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: boston
Posts: 1
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Getting the runaround for 2 days after requesting help on the cash out process from betonline. (I was unaware you need to transfer to the sports book to cash out.) They asked my why I wanted to cash out and close the account so I told them "half" in jest; " I was sick of losing to long shots!". (i am sick of losing to bots and insiders) So after asking about withdrawing and closing my account they locked my account. Hmmm.
I have finally logged back into my account after emailing 20 odd times over 2 days and getting 8 different people's generic " I would love to help you " response. If theses are real people they have no clue about anything , never mind my specific situation , so why waste my time with these emails? Almost all failed to respond to a followup email clarifying the situation. Finally I hit a nerve ,or found as real person? ... ( i told them I would my treatment post here for one) and they opened my account so I could attempt a cash out. So, I have attempted a cash out to bitcoin , yet why do i feel this is going to take days ? Takes 15 seconds to deposit. Seems they are well aware of the problems at their tables yet get mad when real players want to leave.
jimpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 01:22 AM   #147
kmft
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Just to update my progress or lackof after posting in this thread a few days later i reached out to support via email again to see if there was any progeress. They replied saying sorry for the confusion but the problem was not that the images werent clear but that the images were not in pdf format, no one mentioned pdf in any of the live chats or previous emails but converting images to pdf doesnt take long so i did that and resent them. After a few days i sent a followup just to give them a little nudge, i understand these things take time and im usually quite patient but this has been a frustratingly long process for me already (about 2 months) anyway around 3 days ago I got a reply saying

"The reason of this email is to inform you that thank you for sending the requested documents, your account is still under review, as soon as there is are solution you will be contacted via email, we appreciate your patience." So possibly thats a good sign or possibly just a differrent stall tactic but i still remain optimistic it will get resolved eventually.
kmft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 07:58 PM   #148
NittyMcGee
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 293
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

So when i deposited 2 months ago i transferred all 50 to poker. My sports balance shows -50 and has since I deposited. Can someone explain how I can have a negative balance in my sports account instead of just 0? If I do want to move some money back over how does that work?
NittyMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 06:37 AM   #149
MCAChiTown
veteran
 
MCAChiTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: They All Float Down Here
Posts: 3,111
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

I haven't heard of negative balance being displayed previously. Your best bet is to send a private message to BetOnline Mike and provide him with your account details so that he can look into it. You could also try asking Live Chat if you'd prefer not to wait for a response from Mike.
MCAChiTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 02:01 PM   #150
BigDickPlaya
banned
 
BigDickPlaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: In Position
Posts: 265
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cashier & Cryptocurrency Thread

Cashout requested via BTC on 10/19. Received 10/19 - three hours later. Fantastic. This is the best cashier US facing players have access to.
BigDickPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online