Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

BetOnline.ag Online Poker Official sub-forum for leading USA poker brands BetOnline.ag and Sportsbetting.ag

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2020, 10:51 AM   #1651
Rahm93
journeyman
 
Rahm93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 338
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

I have been trying to get my address verified (I have verified it 4 times before) on the Tigergaming skin for the last 5 months. I keep getting ignored and the only emails I recieve instruct me to send the documents to an e-mail that does not exist. I have provided 3 different statements / utility bills, all according to their specification.

I am getting slightly desperate at this point so I figured I will throw it out here:

I will reward the person who can help me get my account verified and/or cash out my balance $1000. At this point I have no other option.

PM me for Skype / Discord-details if you believe you can help. At this point I am simply hoping this is not pure theft from the network or skin.
Rahm93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 03:19 PM   #1652
goldengon
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 10
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Hey Mike,

Can you please confirm officially if hand history converters are allowed or not? It seems very strange that they are part of the prohibited software category since they are the only way we can track hand histories.

Thank you in advance.
goldengon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 11:03 AM   #1653
spaishoot2k
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 61
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengon View Post
Hey Mike,

Can you please confirm officially if hand history converters are allowed or not? It seems very strange that they are part of the prohibited software category since they are the only way we can track hand histories.

Thank you in advance.
+1
spaishoot2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 02:16 AM   #1654
BetOnline Mike
BetOnline Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 544
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

After 3 full weeks of intense tournament action our $2.5 Million Poker Tournament Series is finally reaching its climax! Clear your schedule for the major events that are taking place this Sunday:

$50,000 Monster Warm-Up @ 11:00 am ET / $22
$300,000 Main Event @ 1:00 pm ET / $109
$30,000 Mini Main Event @ 1:00 pm ET / $11
$100,000 Second Chance @ 4:00 pm ET / $215
$25,000 PLO Main Event @ 4:00 pm ET / $55
$30,000 Bounty Main Event @ 5:00 pm ET / $109



Good luck
BetOnline Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:16 AM   #1655
spaishoot2k
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 61
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Why you ignored out request?
At least for me it's very important to know whether or not, i'm breaking TOS by using HM2 etc.
spaishoot2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 10:27 PM   #1656
goldengon
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 10
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaishoot2k View Post
Why you ignored out request?
At least for me it's very important to know whether or not, i'm breaking TOS by using HM2 etc.

Not getting an answer to a question that seems pretty simple after 4 weeks is frustrating to say the least.
goldengon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:16 AM   #1657
Waking Up
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 766
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Like the site, but the timebank is way too short. Feels like I am playing shotclock poker. Makes multitabling nearly impossible. Or maybe I'm just slow lol but I feel like I have no time to think about my sizing on the river and whatnot.
Waking Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:38 AM   #1658
alex4409
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 38
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking Up View Post
Like the site, but the timebank is way too short. Feels like I am playing shotclock poker. Makes multitabling nearly impossible. Or maybe I'm just slow lol but I feel like I have no time to think about my sizing on the river and whatnot.
+1

There is no thinking!!! Every decision must be less than 10sec. Thats not real poker. Please change it!
alex4409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:00 AM   #1659
moss84
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 146
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex4409 View Post
+1

There is no thinking!!! Every decision must be less than 10sec. Thats not real poker. Please change it!
...and being able to play multiple tables and having stats on your opponents is? It's not live poker, it's online poker.
moss84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:42 AM   #1660
IneptandUnruley
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Not quite sure
Posts: 24
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss84 View Post
...and being able to play multiple tables and having stats on your opponents is? It's not live poker, it's online poker.

There's no pleasing some people.

Give them more time and they'll play more tables and complain just the same.

We want notes.
Notes aren't enough.
We want notes and player stats.
Notes and player stats aren't enough.
We want notes, player stats, real-time solvers.
Just let me see the other player's cards, damn it!

These are the reasons online poker is becoming a waste land.
IneptandUnruley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 07:54 AM   #1661
NINzent
adept
 
NINzent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 824
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

The short time banks is something I love about the site and I am usually at table cap
NINzent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 02:30 PM   #1662
JGoldPDX
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 53
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

short time banks actually benefit skilled players IMO. I feel that I can make a rushed decision better than a rec by relying on my experience and muscle memory. If everyone is a bit rushed I am happy about that. There are those DNegs type of players though who like to think for an eternity and galaxy brain the hand but I am playing too many hands to care that much about one spot.
JGoldPDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 03:34 PM   #1663
Pecha
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 8
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGoldPDX View Post
short time banks actually benefit skilled players IMO. I feel that I can make a rushed decision better than a rec by relying on my experience and muscle memory. If everyone is a bit rushed I am happy about that. There are those DNegs type of players though who like to think for an eternity and galaxy brain the hand but I am playing too many hands to care that much about one spot.
True. Slowpokes - go play tourneys.
Pecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:45 PM   #1664
Waking Up
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 766
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Maybe I misworded it, I like the fast time banks, I just wish they were a tad slower. Like throw an extra few seconds on the clock or something, at least for turn and river decisions.
Waking Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:31 PM   #1665
MCAChiTown
veteran
 
MCAChiTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: They All Float Down Here
Posts: 3,171
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Same. I prefer the quicker time to act/time-bank in this network's cash games compared to other sites that let everybody time-bank every other hand while they multitable 20+ tables, but I do think 3 seconds more on the time to act, 5 seconds more for the time-bank and a slightly quicker reload on the time-bank would be a bit more ideal in my opinion. Pretty much every big decision has to be rushed following using your time-bank just once here until your time-bank reloads.
MCAChiTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 03:10 AM   #1666
BetOnline Mike
BetOnline Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 544
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Would you guys say the time bank is fair to a recreational player?
BetOnline Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 04:00 AM   #1667
Pecha
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 8
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetOnline Mike View Post
Would you guys say the time bank is fair to a recreational player?
Since most of them playing one table - yes, its fair. And lots of them don`t like to see people "thinking" for eternity, when the rec doesnt involve the hand.

Even with corrent timebank I often see "ZZZZzzzz" in chat from recs.
Pecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 03:34 PM   #1668
NINzent
adept
 
NINzent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 824
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecha View Post
Since most of them playing one table - yes, its fair. And lots of them don`t like to see people "thinking" for eternity, when the rec doesnt involve the hand.

Even with corrent timebank I often see "ZZZZzzzz" in chat from recs.
This
The timebanks are perfect, dont ever change them!
NINzent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 11:57 PM   #1669
BBKoala
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 11
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

I used to be in the camp of wanting more time, but now I have to say I'd agree that it's fine. Pecha is correct about recs writing ZZZZZ!

And for people that say it makes it harder to multi-table, well, the hands are going through faster so you can probably get through almost as many hands with less tables? I'm not sure about that, just speculating. I tried ACR and it felt SO SLOW, you pretty much have to do a lot of tables or get bored out of your mind.
BBKoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 07:50 AM   #1670
alex4409
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 38
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKoala View Post
I used to be in the camp of wanting more time, but now I have to say I'd agree that it's fine. Pecha is correct about recs writing ZZZZZ!

And for people that say it makes it harder to multi-table, well, the hands are going through faster so you can probably get through almost as many hands with less tables? I'm not sure about that, just speculating. I tried ACR and it felt SO SLOW, you pretty much have to do a lot of tables or get bored out of your mind.
I am fine with fast preflop, postflop and turn decision but on the river you might need 5 sec more to consider everything.
alex4409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 03:31 PM   #1671
BumbleBTuna
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 41
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

How does the new cashback contest system work? The description is incredibly vague on the software.
BumbleBTuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 03:49 PM   #1672
Cheapsuit5
centurion
 
Cheapsuit5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 177
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAChiTown View Post
Same. I prefer the quicker time to act/time-bank in this network's cash games compared to other sites that let everybody time-bank every other hand while they multitable 20+ tables, but I do think 3 seconds more on the time to act, 5 seconds more for the time-bank and a slightly quicker reload on the time-bank would be a bit more ideal in my opinion. Pretty much every big decision has to be rushed following using your time-bank just once here until your time-bank reloads.



This right here would be IMO, the PERFECT tweaks, as i very often find myself wanting just a little bit more time in tough spots but with the way it is now, the games move fast which is a good thing.
Cheapsuit5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 02:27 AM   #1673
alex4409
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 38
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Folloing that theme. Is it allowed to usie third party software that has decent hotkeys?
The hotkey options in the poker lobby doesnt work properly.
alex4409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 05:30 AM   #1674
NINzent
adept
 
NINzent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 824
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex4409 View Post
Folloing that theme. Is it allowed to usie third party software that has decent hotkeys?
The hotkey options in the poker lobby doesnt work properly.
I think so, at least a lot of people do it and noone who did had any problems so far
(But I don't work for the site so I can't give you a certain answer)
NINzent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 05:21 PM   #1675
JungleBasas
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California
Posts: 192
Thumbs up Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

I haven't played in months and I get this today!

JungleBasas is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online