Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Notices

BetOnline.ag Online Poker Official sub-forum for leading USA poker brands BetOnline.ag and Sportsbetting.ag

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2020, 08:39 AM   #1176
Gorre187
journeyman
 
Gorre187's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 264
Re: Repost: Hit BBJ for 350k? but got DCed.. (Video Proof)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevoGKT View Post
Yeah I don't think it was something done maliciously or knowingly, just what ever crazy circumstance. I hope you're right. I clearly call the $11 and turn the nuts. The board reads which tells you your hand on the felt K-9 straight flush. So at that point the hand would've played out exactly as intended. I get DCed and I even reconnect before the pot gets pushed to KK. It was such a sick feeling. I can't do anything at this time other than to bring awareness to it and hope they handle it correctly.

I am very lucky or unlucky maybe that the guy had 99 and we got to see showdown. What a sick 3 way hand and if 99 wasn't there none of us would've known for sure what would've happened but since it went to showdown its clear as day.


They did acknowledge to me last night on my support chat that they had the hand history, where I admittedly wasn't very pleasant, not making an excuse for me being an ass but I initially saw it as a scam and was FURIOUS. So hopefully now that I relaxed a bit, they reach out to me.


I will update this thread as I learn more. If anyone has questions or comments leave them here. I will be refreshing every 10 minutes I'm sure
I also play on Chico some. What I noticed is that a lot of players have connection issues there(I dont). I see them sometimes timeout bc of that sometimes they come back in time. Do you have regular connection issues there aswell?
Gorre187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 08:41 AM   #1177
DevoGKT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Chicago
Posts: 85
Re: Repost: Hit BBJ for 350k? but got DCed.. (Video Proof)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorre187 View Post
I also play on Chico some. What I noticed is that a lot of players have connection issues there(I dont). I see them sometimes timeout bc of that sometimes they come back in time. Do you have regular connection issues there aswell?
I won't lie, last night was my first night ever playing poker on their network/software. So no real sample size but didn't happen before or after. Even so though I assume all these poker sites have the disconnection protection how pokerstars does?? Maybe not though.

Didn't play much longer after this happened last night, stayed at table while I was talking to support because I was afraid to leave until they confirmed to me they had hand history.
DevoGKT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:37 AM   #1178
BetOnline Mike
BetOnline Rep
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 408
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Hi DevoGKT,

I sent you a private message.

I want to assure you that BetOnline have done nothing in anyway whatsoever to influence this hand.
I will try my best to help but I unfortunately do not believe this will influence the final outcome.
It seems you lost connection and your hand was folded, I know this sucks as obviously at no point would you ever fold your hand had you been connected to the client.

I will try and help as best I can.

Kind regards

Mike
BetOnline Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:52 AM   #1179
DevoGKT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Chicago
Posts: 85
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Received the DM and responded back. You don’t sound to hopeful which I understand. I can only hope for the best at this point. I hope as a poker community everyone clearly sees the way the hand would’ve played out...
DevoGKT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:55 AM   #1180
locopollo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 78
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevoGKT View Post
Just had this happen a .50/$1 table.. Hit BBJ but got "DCed" right when I hit call... came back to see the pot scooped to quad kings when I hit the Straight flush on turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GenL0F7DfI0

I did talk to support they're going to review it.. chances anything happens? Im ****ing sick to my stomach right now..
Bad Call preflop... bad turn fold!!! LOL at people posting disconnection bad beat.. you shouldnt get paid IMO specially if you were the only disconnected player at the table...
locopollo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 12:32 PM   #1181
p0ker_n00b
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posts: 1,702
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBETUFOLD34 View Post
Mike,

I cannot PM, perhaps because I had to setup a new account. However, as the above poster mentioned, I went to Statname and searched some of the bot accounts. Found some interesting results:

PyroPro:



960 buy in winner. Never played a hand at any other stake. Find me a human player who has done that. I'll wait...

PARPero:



440 Buy in Winner. Never played a hand of any other stake. That's normal.

soapOpera:




390 buy in winner. Never a hand at any other stake.

These 3 players have beat PLO10 at your site out of a RECORDED $18K. According to my play, statname only captures a percentage of hand played. For me it's about 50%. So the actual number these bots have won from your legit players is certainly higher and likely much much higher.

To me this is just disgusting.....
lol

have you guys considered Mike probably gets a cut of the bot winnings? he get's bonus % based off how many players complain in the forums and yet don't withdraw their balances.

Credit where credit is due. Mike is excellent at what he does. making new comers to the thread think he is well meaning and helpful.

if 3 bots take $18k from the pool, Mike probably get's like a 10% cut I'd guess.
p0ker_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 12:37 PM   #1182
p0ker_n00b
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posts: 1,702
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchy1 View Post
^^^^ This guy is a big reason why you should take your money and run from this network.

Don't put your money on this network. Run fast.
+1 . I took my roll off a while ago. Don't do it, give your money to someone else. Mike I'm pretty sure is like the nephew of the site owner or something. Probably a family business model. How else could someone be so good at lying to the public/ He's family, that's why. Because he's certainly not getting they paycheck huckabee sanders got for lying for Trump
p0ker_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 01:49 PM   #1183
JGoldPDX
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 23
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Damn Devo.. makes me want to stop playing on Wifi that would be brutal
JGoldPDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 02:18 PM   #1184
p0ker_n00b
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posts: 1,702
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
Bad Call preflop... bad turn fold!!! LOL at people posting disconnection bad beat.. you shouldnt get paid IMO specially if you were the only disconnected player at the table...
troll is strong in this one.
p0ker_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 02:34 PM   #1185
DevoGKT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Chicago
Posts: 85
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Yeah, I'm just trying to ignore comments like that and pretty much just refreshing my emails and dms. Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.
DevoGKT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 03:08 PM   #1186
p0ker_n00b
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posts: 1,702
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Anything less than immediately shipping you around $7k as a comfort deposit will just reinforce what everyone already knows from years of following chico reps in threads.

That they take their player pool for granted and are just in it to take as much money as they can before the inevitable end of their corrupt and illegal business model.

An act such as this would be seen positively by every reader of this thread and many more beyond.

I doubt Chico has the customer service or pr team to understand this though
p0ker_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 05:13 PM   #1187
DevoGKT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Chicago
Posts: 85
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0ker_n00b View Post
Anything less than immediately shipping you around $7k as a comfort deposit will just reinforce what everyone already knows from years of following chico reps in threads.

That they take their player pool for granted and are just in it to take as much money as they can before the inevitable end of their corrupt and illegal business model.

An act such as this would be seen positively by every reader of this thread and many more beyond.

I doubt Chico has the customer service or pr team to understand this though
I hope they understand the optics of this as well. They eventually will pay the bad beat out and clearly it should've hit last night. I don't believe they are trying to rob me or singled out this table for whatever reason. I truly believe there was just an issue with the software and it was the worst possible timing ever... I'm still sick to my stomach over this, don't expect this feeling to go away anytime soon
DevoGKT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 06:43 PM   #1189
DevoGKT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Chicago
Posts: 85
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Definitely interesting to see those. Although I'm not gonna get started with any of the wild conspiracies yet. Lol. Gonna just wait this out hopefully they get back to me soon.
DevoGKT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 06:54 PM   #1190
Shara02
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 1
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Hey Devo! Please keep this updated, I sent them an email yesterday but they didn't respond! Definitely was a bad beat hand and they have to pay us! At least I hope so
Shara02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 06:57 PM   #1191
DevoGKT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Chicago
Posts: 85
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara02 View Post
Hey Devo! Please keep this updated, I sent them an email yesterday but they didn't respond! Definitely was a bad beat hand and they have to pay us! At least I hope so
Hey Shara! I'm glad you found the thread! I really hope they do rectify this. It's clear as day! I will be updating as I learn more. Gonna give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise!
DevoGKT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 07:13 PM   #1192
JGoldPDX
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 23
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevoGKT View Post
I hope they understand the optics of this as well. They eventually will pay the bad beat out and clearly it should've hit last night. I don't believe they are trying to rob me or singled out this table for whatever reason. I truly believe there was just an issue with the software and it was the worst possible timing ever... I'm still sick to my stomach over this, don't expect this feeling to go away anytime soon
they aren't paying you man, sorry. you disconnected during the hand so it didn't conclude in the way the BBJ has to. they didn't do it to scam you. and the optics doesn't matter as nobody will really care. we all know this site is exploitative and scummy and yet people still play it because there are fish and there's the dream of hitting the BBJ.
JGoldPDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 07:20 PM   #1193
NINzent
adept
 
NINzent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 730
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Nice, a bot winning more than 17k in the last video
Absolutely disgusting
NINzent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 07:23 PM   #1194
DevoGKT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Chicago
Posts: 85
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGoldPDX View Post
they aren't paying you man, sorry. you disconnected during the hand so it didn't conclude in the way the BBJ has to. they didn't do it to scam you. and the optics doesn't matter as nobody will really care. we all know this site is exploitative and scummy and yet people still play it because there are fish and there's the dream of hitting the BBJ.
The more I replay the hand over in my head and think of what happened I don't think it was an actual DC. It came back to operational by the river after my hand got mucked. I truly believe the software froze up for what ever reason then my hand got mucked by the timer. I've scoured the internet today reading countless posts of people sharing their experience with the software and it seems that is actually half way common the their software. Not sure if there is any way to prove this but I just hope and pray the way the hand history played out there was literally only ONE outcome to come from the hand
DevoGKT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 07:28 PM   #1195
locopollo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 78
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

honestly tell me why do you think they should pay you? if you say i am a troll... Like i feel bad for you man... but if a poker site pays someone for a hand they didn't go to showdown would be ridiculous...
locopollo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 08:43 PM   #1196
JGoldPDX
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 23
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevoGKT View Post
The more I replay the hand over in my head and think of what happened I don't think it was an actual DC. It came back to operational by the river after my hand got mucked. I truly believe the software froze up for what ever reason then my hand got mucked by the timer. I've scoured the internet today reading countless posts of people sharing their experience with the software and it seems that is actually half way common the their software. Not sure if there is any way to prove this but I just hope and pray the way the hand history played out there was literally only ONE outcome to come from the hand
By what method were you playing? PC/tablet/phone? Were you on hardlined internet connection, wi-fi, or 3G/4G? Sorry to sound like a bummer in the last post I just find it tough to believe they are gonna give out the BBJ due to this hand. Hopefully they find it in their hearts to compensate you in some way.
JGoldPDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:18 PM   #1197
DevoGKT
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Chicago
Posts: 85
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGoldPDX View Post
By what method were you playing? PC/tablet/phone? Were you on hardlined internet connection, wi-fi, or 3G/4G? Sorry to sound like a bummer in the last post I just find it tough to believe they are gonna give out the BBJ due to this hand. Hopefully they find it in their hearts to compensate you in some way.
On a laptop through wifi. Been living at my family business since april first. Had to unfortunately lay off all our employees but I still need to be open 24/7. Internet isn't an issue though I have business powered internet. I didn't have any connection issues before or after and I've been playing tonight for well over an hour with 0 issues also. My laptop is an Alienware gaming laptop. I used to game professionally I have a beastly desktop pc and a legit laptop. Not a hardware issue. Not even 5 months old. Have the receipts. The more I think of this I was not DCed from the table long enough for it to have been an internet DC. Never would've made it back in time to see end of hand. The whole software froze and I was spamming the call button with my mouse and it wasn't even clicking. Just FROZEN which makes me think it was a software/platform issue on BOL. Then everything unfroze my buttons were gone along with my cards and I was watching the hands be flipped over.

Last night when I made the video I was so enraged and seeing red i just kept saying disconnect but I don't believe that was the issue at all.

I truly believe it was just the worst possible timing for software lag/freeze.. literally ever. Cost the whole table and not just me. Which is why when you see the hand history and you see me call the $11 and the turn comes the Qspade in my opinion the hand is over. Quads vs Straightflush even with the full house in there also (thank god otherwise we never see the showdown) No one is ever folding the hand is so clear with what would've happened. That is why I believe it should be paid out. If it happened BEFORE I called the $11 that changes everything. Could easily say I was going to call and didn't but I did call and the Qspade hit the turn.

Last edited by DevoGKT; 05-23-2020 at 09:24 PM.
DevoGKT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 10:29 PM   #1198
p0ker_n00b
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posts: 1,702
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
honestly tell me why do you think they should pay you? if you say i am a troll... Like i feel bad for you man... but if a poker site pays someone for a hand they didn't go to showdown would be ridiculous...
You seem like one of those scummy bitches that hopefully gets taken to the back of some dark alley and has all their fingers broken one by one.

It's pretty simple, really. There is a 98%+ chance it was a software or chico internet failure. Whatever fair % you wish to give to that fact, should then be the multiplier of the payout. If Chico management wants to say it's a 10% chance it was their fault, then they could pay out 10%. But every person reading these posts knows that % is way above 50%.

It wouldn't be ridiculous at all. No person on the planet would fold a st8 flush in that spot. There is a 0.0000001% chance he was so new or so ****ed up on meth that he wouldn't know what he had.

If Chico doesn't compensate at least 10% then they're showing everyone they are still just a trashy corrupt illegal site.

And 10% is being verrrrrrrrrrry conservative.
p0ker_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 10:41 PM   #1199
locopollo
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 78
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0ker_n00b View Post
You seem like one of those scummy bitches that hopefully gets taken to the back of some dark alley and has all their fingers broken one by one.

It's pretty simple, really. There is a 98%+ chance it was a software or chico internet failure. Whatever fair % you wish to give to that fact, should then be the multiplier of the payout. If Chico management wants to say it's a 10% chance it was their fault, then they could pay out 10%. But every person reading these posts knows that % is way above 50%.

It wouldn't be ridiculous at all. No person on the planet would fold a st8 flush in that spot. There is a 0.0000001% chance he was so new or so ****ed up on meth that he wouldn't know what he had.

If Chico doesn't compensate at least 10% then they're showing everyone they are still just a trashy corrupt illegal site.

And 10% is being verrrrrrrrrrry conservative.
makes zero sense that if gets paid he gets 10% either gets paid fully.. or he doesn't... but they will never pay a hand that didn't go to showdown man...
locopollo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 10:41 PM   #1200
p0ker_n00b
old hand
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posts: 1,702
Re: BetOnline.ag Poker: Cash Games Thread

This would be like a casino poker room where some 75 year old man who is "grandfather poker" - sitting in that chair every day of the week for years just to play poker and chat with the cute waitresses and tell his half-dementia stories etc - ups and has a heart attack right at the table and flips his cards over for all 30 tables to come and see that he just had a heart attack the exact moment he hit a st8 flush. Then for the guy with KK to show his hand as well. Any reputable casino would pay the guy at least something. Because you would have incontrovertible proof he is experienced enough to know what he had and the heart attack was beyond his control.

NOT paying out that table for a portion of the bad beat under that situation would cause an extreme uproar at that casino room. As it should.

I don't think anyone here is suggesting to pay out the entire BBJ total. But this is the most extreme case of bad luck I've ever seen in my lifetime so far in terms of poker, very much similar to the above analogy I think.
p0ker_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online