Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

MPN – Microgaming Poker Network Simple and streamlined. Fast and futureproof. Safe and fair. Brand new software out now!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2019, 10:13 PM   #626
KissaOnSokea
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 76
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisTheHead View Post
RedStar does P2P transfers right?
Yup.
KissaOnSokea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 08:50 AM   #627
GrosvenorPokerMgr_
Grosvenor Poker Rep
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 8
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Just a friendly note to 2+2 players, if anyone has any issues whilst playing on the Grosvenor skin please feel free to PM on here or message me on facebook (Alex Grosvenor).

Note:- we are only open to UK and Irish players.
GrosvenorPokerMgr_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:29 PM   #628
xLAGERTHAx
grinder
 
xLAGERTHAx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 454
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Decided to have another look at the Prima client. Previously installed it when it first came out and hated it so, uninstalled it and continued playing on the old version (32Red).

Have to say that not much has changed in the months since. The Prima client is still terrible IMO and if MPN we're to make it compulsory to use it, that would literally be the end of my playing on MPN moving forward.

As an MTT player, my key area of concern is the MTT lobby and IMO, it currently looks and has a feel to it like something from the 1980's era. It's also missing key features such as a 'buy-in filter', which along with others I could mention, should be standard features in any poker client in 2019.

I can't even read what my $ balance is clearly on the home page after logging in. For some reason it's in a red colour (not sure if it's skin specific) but, it's really hard to read and I struggle to simply make out what it says.

In comparison to the old client, i'd give Prima 2/10 and one of those points is simply because it works.

That may seem harsh but, that's my honest feedback and with many other poker sites (even brand new independent ones) offering far superior software/features in comparison IMO, MPN's Prima client would be near the bottom of the list in terms of where I would consider playing currently.
xLAGERTHAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 06:10 AM   #629
MPN Alex
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Isle of Man
Posts: 154
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPN Alex View Post
In response to these and a couple of similar comments elsewhere we're going to experiment with making the breaks 6 minutes instead of 5. They will still start at :55 past the hour.



This change will take effect next week, most likely Monday.


The implications of this change were a bit more complex than we first thought, so it will now be rolled out on Monday 18th.
MPN Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 06:13 AM   #630
MPN Alex
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Isle of Man
Posts: 154
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLAGERTHAx View Post

Have to say that not much has changed in the months since. The Prima client is still terrible IMO and if MPN we're to make it compulsory to use it, that would literally be the end of my playing on MPN moving forward.

I can see where you’re coming from - we’ve not done much for MTT players yet, but that is about to change.

Among other things, we’ve started work on a new tournament lobby as mentioned above - if you have any feedback on what you’d like to see please post it here.

The issue you mentioned about the balance being difficult to read is specific to 32red and we’ll look into it.
MPN Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:56 PM   #631
GoinGreen
adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,154
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

how do I use mouse wheel for bet sizing? I can't see any options anywhere? Also can you filter buy in amounts in tournament lobby?? This software is like opposite of user friendly
GoinGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 10:01 PM   #632
almony
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 25
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

and there is no way to set preset betting amount
also , would be nice to have option for table to pop out when action is required.
almony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:32 PM   #633
KissaOnSokea
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 76
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

@MPN Alex

Would I get in trouble with either my skin or the network if I were to pick 'BelieveRigtards' as my table alias?
KissaOnSokea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 05:42 PM   #634
Kutillo
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 15
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

What's up with those paired boards ?
It seems to be more than actual probabilities.
Of course it is not possible present a data as MPN does not give us hand histories.
Anyone feels the same way ?

Secondly, all of us in online community have become paranoid as many scam issues have been discovered recently. Under these conditions, not providing hand histories makes the situation worse and worse in terms of trusting the network.

Anonymous tables, no hand histories... Who knows how many times we are playing against bots, colluding players and even worse colluding bots..

No Hud is OK. Auto Seat Selection is perfect against colluders. But not providing hand histories is not acceptable.
Kutillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 05:56 AM   #635
MPN Alex
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Isle of Man
Posts: 154
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Hi everyone,

Between tomorrow and 7th March we'll be rolling out the next major release of the poker client, v40. This is a nice release with two of the top-requested features since the launch of the new client.

Here are the features included in v40.

View Release Notes on the MPN Website

Opponent Notes



In addition to adding a colour code to opponents, you can now add a note. The note will appear when you move the mouse cursor over the player, or tap on the player on mobile.

Click on your opponent's position at the table to make a note, see information about your opponent's achievements, and set a colour code.

For those of you who have the classic download client installed, on first launch of v40, we will automatically import the notes you have previously taken on players. Notes (and colours) are now stored in the cloud and sync across all your devices, so notes that you make on desktop will be visible on mobile.

NB. For now, it's not possible to take notes on mobile. But notes you've taken on desktop can be viewed on mobile devices. Notes are limited to 180 characters, and both notes and colour codes are lost if your opponent changes their alias.

Customisable Bet Slider

It is now possible to set custom increments for the bet slider.



Preflop, you can choose up to three different multiples of the big blind, in addition to 'Min' and 'Max' (all-in, or the pot size, depending on the game). Post flop, percentages of the pot can be specified.

Your bet slider configuration is stored in the cloud and syncs across your devices, so settings that you choose on desktop will also apply to mobile, and vice versa.

Tournament Break Advertisements



During tournament breaks, you will be offered the opportunity to jump into a quick Fish Party Sit & Go, the MPN's unique Progressive Jackpot SNG.

Our version of the game has competitive rake (5% + 0.85% progressive contribution, regardless of stake) and the progressive jackpot grows with every game played. It's the best version of Jackpot SNG concept in the business, hands down. Give it a shot, you might just love it.

Quick Access to Fish Party and Casino Games



We've reduced the amount of space taken up by casino icons at the table. Instead you can now click to slide out a panel with quick access to casino games and Fish Party Sit & Gos.

Achievements Improvements



The Achievements area of the poker client has been updated with a fresh look and feel, matching the user experience of the new client and better optimised for mobile and tablet devices. There are also new filter options and progress bars for each achievement.

Other
  • You can move the bet slider using the mouse scroll wheel.
  • The length of tournament breaks has been increased to 6 minutes.
  • The tournament info panel (click 'i' on the table) now displays your current position in the tournament, as well as the players remaining, to make it easier to track your progress.
  • We've made back-end improvements to Casino in Poker, meaning that poker rooms are now able to offer new features:
  • Poker rooms can now choose to offer casino games in Sweden.
  • All poker rooms can now choose to offer casino games on mobile and tablet devices.
  • Many more casino games will be available in the poker client, including all of the latest content from Microgaming's development studios.
  • For some poker rooms, you can now participate in more promotions (such as Free Spins promotions) offered by the poker room's casino, without having to leave the poker client.
  • (Mobile) We fixed an issue where bet slider buttons were incorrectly disabled.
  • (Download Client) Significant reduction to the initial download size.
  • (Download Client) Significant reduction in the table's CPU and GPU usage.
  • Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements. Further performance improvements will be released in v40.2 and onwards in the coming weeks.

Note: Guts will be the first poker room to receive v40, during a beta period between 20th and 26th February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinGreen View Post
how do I use mouse wheel for bet sizing? I can't see any options anywhere? Also can you filter buy in amounts in tournament lobby??
v40 (details above) enables the mouse wheel for bet sizing. We are working on better filtering and a better tournament lobby experience in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almony View Post
and there is no way to set preset betting amount
also , would be nice to have option for table to pop out when action is required.
Customisable Bet Slider is also in v40. The 'pop out' feature is on our list and will be worked on soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissaOnSokea View Post
@MPN Alex

Would I get in trouble with either my skin or the network if I were to pick 'BelieveRigtards' as my table alias?
Perhaps, if somebody complained. It would be poor judgement, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutillo View Post
But not providing hand histories is not acceptable.
We provide full details of every hand you have played. We are also investigating ways to provide these to you more simply in the future.
MPN Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 06:34 AM   #636
kupokupopi
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 10
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Useless update for MTT players.

You wrote before that you want input for the new lobby. Here's a few ideas:

First of all, there are TWO lobbies. One where all the tournaments are visible, and a second one where you can find all info about one specific tournament you are playing.

For the first one, that shows all tournaments:
* Merge hold'em and Omaha to one screen, some players are interested in both and don't want to switch between two screens. You can fix that by adding "game type" in a column before the tournament name
* Add more info
- show how many players registered and how many are still in
- show how long the late reg is still open
- show the current prize pool
- speed (normal, slow, turbo, hyper-turbo etc)
* Add filters
- so you can filter on game type, buy-in, speed. This will also make sure that people who only want to play hold'em or omaha can still see only those games
* make it possible to watch other tournaments that already have their late reg closed. If one of my friends is playing a final table of a tournament, I would like to see how he's doing. Right now that's not possible, you can't find tournaments that have their registration closed


Then for the second one, the one that shows info about the tournament itself:
* MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO POP OUT THE LOBBY !!!
- really. right now it is impossible to see more than one lobby at once. if you are playing two tournaments at once, you can't see the info about both tournaments at once
* add all necessary info to the lobby. Same way as you did it in the old software:
- we want to see the current level
- we want to see the next level
- we want to see when the next level starts
- we want to see the total amount of players
- we want to see our current position
- we want to see the avg stack
- we want to see the highest and lowest stacks
- we want to see the payouts
- we want to see the position of every player - right now you only see the position of players when they are kicked out.
- we want to see how long it takes before late reg ends

Right now, almost all of this info available, but it's all over the place. Some things are in the lobby. other things you can see when you click the "I" icon.

Take a good look at your old lobby, and take an even better look at how Pokerstars does it. Design it so that all this info is available with one view. No need to click 3 times if you want to see the payouts or who is still in. No, all info available in one view, in one click.
kupokupopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 06:38 AM   #637
Kutillo
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 15
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPN Alex View Post
Hi everyone,

Between tomorrow and 7th March we'll be rolling out the next major release of the poker client, v40. This is a nice release with two of the top-requested features since the launch of the new client.

Here are the features included in v40.

View Release Notes on the MPN Website

Opponent Notes



In addition to adding a colour code to opponents, you can now add a note. The note will appear when you move the mouse cursor over the player, or tap on the player on mobile.

Click on your opponent's position at the table to make a note, see information about your opponent's achievements, and set a colour code.

For those of you who have the classic download client installed, on first launch of v40, we will automatically import the notes you have previously taken on players. Notes (and colours) are now stored in the cloud and sync across all your devices, so notes that you make on desktop will be visible on mobile.

NB. For now, it's not possible to take notes on mobile. But notes you've taken on desktop can be viewed on mobile devices. Notes are limited to 180 characters, and both notes and colour codes are lost if your opponent changes their alias.

Customisable Bet Slider

It is now possible to set custom increments for the bet slider.



Preflop, you can choose up to three different multiples of the big blind, in addition to 'Min' and 'Max' (all-in, or the pot size, depending on the game). Post flop, percentages of the pot can be specified.

Your bet slider configuration is stored in the cloud and syncs across your devices, so settings that you choose on desktop will also apply to mobile, and vice versa.

Tournament Break Advertisements



During tournament breaks, you will be offered the opportunity to jump into a quick Fish Party Sit & Go, the MPN's unique Progressive Jackpot SNG.

Our version of the game has competitive rake (5% + 0.85% progressive contribution, regardless of stake) and the progressive jackpot grows with every game played. It's the best version of Jackpot SNG concept in the business, hands down. Give it a shot, you might just love it.

Quick Access to Fish Party and Casino Games



We've reduced the amount of space taken up by casino icons at the table. Instead you can now click to slide out a panel with quick access to casino games and Fish Party Sit & Gos.

Achievements Improvements



The Achievements area of the poker client has been updated with a fresh look and feel, matching the user experience of the new client and better optimised for mobile and tablet devices. There are also new filter options and progress bars for each achievement.

Other
  • You can move the bet slider using the mouse scroll wheel.
  • The length of tournament breaks has been increased to 6 minutes.
  • The tournament info panel (click 'i' on the table) now displays your current position in the tournament, as well as the players remaining, to make it easier to track your progress.
  • We've made back-end improvements to Casino in Poker, meaning that poker rooms are now able to offer new features:
  • Poker rooms can now choose to offer casino games in Sweden.
  • All poker rooms can now choose to offer casino games on mobile and tablet devices.
  • Many more casino games will be available in the poker client, including all of the latest content from Microgaming's development studios.
  • For some poker rooms, you can now participate in more promotions (such as Free Spins promotions) offered by the poker room's casino, without having to leave the poker client.
  • (Mobile) We fixed an issue where bet slider buttons were incorrectly disabled.
  • (Download Client) Significant reduction to the initial download size.
  • (Download Client) Significant reduction in the table's CPU and GPU usage.
  • Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements. Further performance improvements will be released in v40.2 and onwards in the coming weeks.

Note: Guts will be the first poker room to receive v40, during a beta period between 20th and 26th February.



v40 (details above) enables the mouse wheel for bet sizing. We are working on better filtering and a better tournament lobby experience in the near future.



Customisable Bet Slider is also in v40. The 'pop out' feature is on our list and will be worked on soon.



Perhaps, if somebody complained. It would be poor judgement, imo.



We provide full details of every hand you have played. We are also investigating ways to provide these to you more simply in the future.
Alex,

It is not possible to use hand history format.
You should definitely let us download hand histories for PT4 or HM2. (A delayed download)
Kutillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 06:41 AM   #638
Kutillo
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 15
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPN Alex View Post
Hi everyone,

Between tomorrow and 7th March we'll be rolling out the next major release of the poker client, v40. This is a nice release with two of the top-requested features since the launch of the new client.

Here are the features included in v40.

View Release Notes on the MPN Website

Opponent Notes



In addition to adding a colour code to opponents, you can now add a note. The note will appear when you move the mouse cursor over the player, or tap on the player on mobile.

Click on your opponent's position at the table to make a note, see information about your opponent's achievements, and set a colour code.

For those of you who have the classic download client installed, on first launch of v40, we will automatically import the notes you have previously taken on players. Notes (and colours) are now stored in the cloud and sync across all your devices, so notes that you make on desktop will be visible on mobile.

NB. For now, it's not possible to take notes on mobile. But notes you've taken on desktop can be viewed on mobile devices. Notes are limited to 180 characters, and both notes and colour codes are lost if your opponent changes their alias.

Customisable Bet Slider

It is now possible to set custom increments for the bet slider.



Preflop, you can choose up to three different multiples of the big blind, in addition to 'Min' and 'Max' (all-in, or the pot size, depending on the game). Post flop, percentages of the pot can be specified.

Your bet slider configuration is stored in the cloud and syncs across your devices, so settings that you choose on desktop will also apply to mobile, and vice versa.

Tournament Break Advertisements



During tournament breaks, you will be offered the opportunity to jump into a quick Fish Party Sit & Go, the MPN's unique Progressive Jackpot SNG.

Our version of the game has competitive rake (5% + 0.85% progressive contribution, regardless of stake) and the progressive jackpot grows with every game played. It's the best version of Jackpot SNG concept in the business, hands down. Give it a shot, you might just love it.

Quick Access to Fish Party and Casino Games



We've reduced the amount of space taken up by casino icons at the table. Instead you can now click to slide out a panel with quick access to casino games and Fish Party Sit & Gos.

Achievements Improvements



The Achievements area of the poker client has been updated with a fresh look and feel, matching the user experience of the new client and better optimised for mobile and tablet devices. There are also new filter options and progress bars for each achievement.

Other
  • You can move the bet slider using the mouse scroll wheel.
  • The length of tournament breaks has been increased to 6 minutes.
  • The tournament info panel (click 'i' on the table) now displays your current position in the tournament, as well as the players remaining, to make it easier to track your progress.
  • We've made back-end improvements to Casino in Poker, meaning that poker rooms are now able to offer new features:
  • Poker rooms can now choose to offer casino games in Sweden.
  • All poker rooms can now choose to offer casino games on mobile and tablet devices.
  • Many more casino games will be available in the poker client, including all of the latest content from Microgaming's development studios.
  • For some poker rooms, you can now participate in more promotions (such as Free Spins promotions) offered by the poker room's casino, without having to leave the poker client.
  • (Mobile) We fixed an issue where bet slider buttons were incorrectly disabled.
  • (Download Client) Significant reduction to the initial download size.
  • (Download Client) Significant reduction in the table's CPU and GPU usage.
  • Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements. Further performance improvements will be released in v40.2 and onwards in the coming weeks.

Note: Guts will be the first poker room to receive v40, during a beta period between 20th and 26th February.



v40 (details above) enables the mouse wheel for bet sizing. We are working on better filtering and a better tournament lobby experience in the near future.



Customisable Bet Slider is also in v40. The 'pop out' feature is on our list and will be worked on soon.



Perhaps, if somebody complained. It would be poor judgement, imo.



We provide full details of every hand you have played. We are also investigating ways to provide these to you more simply in the future.
Hello Alex,

What about table tiling issue ?
It does not work properly right now and makes impossible to multi table.
Tables become too small and you can't even read the numbers.
Kutillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:54 AM   #639
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,092
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Those achievements has to be the most idiotic feature in online poker 2019. They have zero value and are annoying as fock.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 03:34 PM   #640
xLAGERTHAx
grinder
 
xLAGERTHAx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 454
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupokupopi View Post
Useless update for MTT players.

You wrote before that you want input for the new lobby. Here's a few ideas:

First of all, there are TWO lobbies. One where all the tournaments are visible, and a second one where you can find all info about one specific tournament you are playing.

For the first one, that shows all tournaments:
* Merge hold'em and Omaha to one screen, some players are interested in both and don't want to switch between two screens. You can fix that by adding "game type" in a column before the tournament name
* Add more info
- show how many players registered and how many are still in
- show how long the late reg is still open
- show the current prize pool
- speed (normal, slow, turbo, hyper-turbo etc)
* Add filters
- so you can filter on game type, buy-in, speed. This will also make sure that people who only want to play hold'em or omaha can still see only those games
* make it possible to watch other tournaments that already have their late reg closed. If one of my friends is playing a final table of a tournament, I would like to see how he's doing. Right now that's not possible, you can't find tournaments that have their registration closed


Then for the second one, the one that shows info about the tournament itself:
* MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO POP OUT THE LOBBY !!!
- really. right now it is impossible to see more than one lobby at once. if you are playing two tournaments at once, you can't see the info about both tournaments at once
* add all necessary info to the lobby. Same way as you did it in the old software:
- we want to see the current level
- we want to see the next level
- we want to see when the next level starts
- we want to see the total amount of players
- we want to see our current position
- we want to see the avg stack
- we want to see the highest and lowest stacks
- we want to see the payouts
- we want to see the position of every player - right now you only see the position of players when they are kicked out.
- we want to see how long it takes before late reg ends

Right now, almost all of this info available, but it's all over the place. Some things are in the lobby. other things you can see when you click the "I" icon.

Take a good look at your old lobby, and take an even better look at how Pokerstars does it. Design it so that all this info is available with one view. No need to click 3 times if you want to see the payouts or who is still in. No, all info available in one view, in one click.
+1

Great post - covers a lot of it.
xLAGERTHAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 03:42 PM   #641
xLAGERTHAx
grinder
 
xLAGERTHAx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 454
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
Those achievements has to be the most idiotic feature in online poker 2019. They have zero value and are annoying as fock.
+1

Although I wouldn't go as far as saying there idiotic, I would say that there totally pointless in there current format.

Would be a different story if they weren't worthless or just for show and you actually got rewarded for achieving them (much like mission's that run on some other sites).

IMO, you could rid of them and hardly anyone would even think anything of it.
xLAGERTHAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 11:02 PM   #642
WillsMILFMum
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Dunno why you waste time on this achievements thing. Seems like something for a free poker app or Club WPT.

MTT lobbies have to be a thing. And you have to make the info all easier to see.

Bubble/payout info should be available as an in table popup.

Your Sunday MTT offering is terrible. I wrote more about this in the MTT thread.

Good work on the new skins and there seems to be a few more people twitching. I enjoyed the live stream of your last live event too. One thing is that I would certainly invest in proper 'talent' to call the action rather than 2 unknowns. You can easily get a lot of eyes to your event with the right people calling the action. Yes, it costs more, but I think it'll be worth it.

The 6 min MTT break is excellent. Thank you.
WillsMILFMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 05:07 AM   #643
mement_mori
formerly youcanhaveitall
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,806
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Will echo what everyone else has said in the last few posts. Very disappointing to see break advertisements getting priority over fixing all of these essential MTT issues. It went from one of my highest volume sites and one I tried hard to show support for to a client I open once a month to see if the issues has been fixed.

I understand that there is a push to gamify online clients and put achievements everywhere, but your core audience is a lot more interested in a stable client and a simple clean table and lobby design. I really wish those things were being prioritized first.
mement_mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 10:20 AM   #644
tobi123456
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

hey have you changed the min buy in for plo cash games or am i too dumb to find the option to buy in with less than 100bb?
tobi123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 05:07 AM   #645
badbeatles
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 225
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CONVERT A HAND HISTORY TO POST ON A FORUM?

Caps were unintentional : ) Playing PLO on Grosvenor client
badbeatles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:19 AM   #646
kacsa1st
newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 37
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutillo View Post
all of us in online community have become paranoid as many scam issues have been discovered recently. Under these conditions, not providing hand histories makes the situation worse and worse in terms of trusting the network.

Anonymous tables, no hand histories... Who knows how many times we are playing against bots, colluding players and even worse colluding bots..

No Hud is OK. Auto Seat Selection is perfect against colluders. But not providing hand histories is not acceptable.
+1
kacsa1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 09:50 AM   #647
ment52
old hand
 
ment52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Estonia
Posts: 1,792
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Anyone else getting a "your session has expired" error forcing you to restart the software?
ment52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:46 PM   #648
Archang3l
enthusiast
 
Archang3l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 73
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ment52 View Post
Anyone else getting a "your session has expired" error forcing you to restart the software?
Yes, I'm getting same error time to time.
Archang3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:08 PM   #649
almony
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 25
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

every table i open is stuck at loading showing 100% , not working on mac
@MPN Alex,
i can hear my action sound at table but the graphics are not loading .
tried uninstall , fresh download. doesn't work.
almony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:43 AM   #650
MPN Alex
centurion
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Isle of Man
Posts: 154
Re: Official MPN - Microgaming Poker Network Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ment52 View Post
Anyone else getting a "your session has expired" error forcing you to restart the software?
This sounds like an issue with your poker room's integration - which poker room are you playing on please - and could you please report this to them if you haven't done already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by almony View Post
every table i open is stuck at loading showing 100% , not working on mac
@MPN Alex,
i can hear my action sound at table but the graphics are not loading .
tried uninstall , fresh download. doesn't work.
Please could you send your log files to your poker room as described in the OP: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/s...02&postcount=1
MPN Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online