Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2018, 07:49 AM   #26
Bobo Fett
2+2 Ad Man
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 46,898
Re: Which poker rooms are the easiest to win?

Leaving aside the fact that you've left out some important information like what games/stakes you play and where you're situated, threads like this are pretty much never going to give you a good result. A lot of people don't want to share this information, and therefore either won't respond, or worse, will respond with false information, leaving you to try to distinguish the real answers from the fake ones. Add in the instances when people disagree on which sites are softest, and you're going to end up with a dog's breakfast.

You're probably better off to read some existing threads about different sites, as well as this one:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...i-play-471768/

And if you have any questions, you may want to provide more information about what you play and where you're from, but more general when it comes to asking where to play - "best sites to play on" rather than "softest" will provide more useful information IMO.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:45 PM   #27
GOT TO WINN
grinder
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 523
A Site that taxes your winnings before payout ...

I happen to open my email yesterday and was invited to two small freerolls. $500 / $1000 at nlop.

I will give you a little background on nlop before I continue :

Nlop is a free to play site that makes their profit from ads. There are no tournaments that you can buy into for real money. Instead you have to earn there onsite token through the way of playing in tournaments , watching ads , daily log in bonus ect. You can also pay a daily / weekly / monthly fee to remove the ads that give you other benefits as well.

I been a member for a few years but haven't played there. But since I was board and I had free entry, I went ahead and played the $500 freeroll.

I end up winning it. Great, a little suspect of even getting cashed out I go through the process which took only minutes and minutes after that I had my payout.



I was impressed with the cashout process but out of the $200 prize pool I won for first place i was given $132. The reasoning being is they tax 30 % of all winnings from players outside the U.S.

Has anyone encountered this before ? I have never heard of a site withholding a percentage of winnings for tax purchases.
GOT TO WINN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 07:32 PM   #28
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,634
Re: A Site that taxes your winnings before payout ...

Never heard of that site, and likely never will after this post, but the 30% withholding does happen in live tournaments ( I believe for over $5,000).

In theory your country should have a tax treaty with the US and when you file your appropriate taxes in your country you can get a credit for what was withheld in the US. A lot of live players who sold packages had no idea how this worked for a while, and that led to some awkward dealings.

A lot of players don't want their governments to know they make money from poker, and claiming this 30% back certainly informs them of the source, so you can research that further and choose what is best for you based on whatever country you live in.
Monteroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:14 PM   #29
GOT TO WINN
grinder
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 523
Re: A Site that taxes your winnings before payout ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
Never heard of that site, and likely never will after this post, but the 30% withholding does happen in live tournaments ( I believe for over $5,000).

In theory your country should have a tax treaty with the US and when you file your appropriate taxes in your country you can get a credit for what was withheld in the US. A lot of live players who sold packages had no idea how this worked for a while, and that led to some awkward dealings.

A lot of players don't want their governments to know they make money from poker, and claiming this 30% back certainly informs them of the source, so you can research that further and choose what is best for you based on whatever country you live in.
I thought the rule was $5000 and up also at some casinos. Either way I did enter for free and I don't plan on making the site a regular place to visit.

The software runs decently but the pre-flop dealing and getting to action takes a little too long.

I do recommend the place for anyone who wants to play risk free. You can not deposit money on the site so there is no way to loose. The biggest cash tourney is $1000 prize pool and it looks like it runs once a week.

Its a great site for the micro grinder or a player that just wants to make some extra beer money.
GOT TO WINN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:15 AM   #30
azimma
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 66
War Net

Hey are there bots that communicate with each other ?

Like networked bots that could scrape hole card data and can send dead cards to eachother to improve their calculations ??


also imagine human colluding players having such a network to link up with each other or their bots. no need for clumsy Skype chats. integrate it into an easy to use HUD

Some Russians have probably done this right?

Is poker dead? The war net would be unstoppable. Especially on PLO
azimma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:35 PM   #31
MNOWAX
old hand
 
MNOWAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Phelps, NY
Posts: 1,303
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
Legally speaking, it is not illegal for you to play online poker. Enjoy.
Legally speaking that's not always true. While it's never been enforced to my knowledge, it IS illegal ( and in fact can be up to a class C felony ) to gamble online in Washington state. That includes poker. That being said I believe they are even working on a legalization of it.
MNOWAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:59 PM   #32
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slowly improving my website.
Posts: 7,894
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNOWAX View Post
Legally speaking that's not always true. While it's never been enforced to my knowledge, it IS illegal ( and in fact can be up to a class C felony ) to gamble online in Washington state. That includes poker. That being said I believe they are even working on a legalization of it.
Congrats on picking one state out of 50 to "prove me wrong".

In rebuttal: desuetude

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:13 PM   #33
MNOWAX
old hand
 
MNOWAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Phelps, NY
Posts: 1,303
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

When it comes to the law, generalizing doesn't work. Sorry if showing you aren't correct in an assumption you've made especially when it comes to answering someone else's question about the law is a problem for you.

Most states in he US aren't an issue, but everyone needs to look at their state law when it come to online poker, because it can be different.

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk
MNOWAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:58 AM   #34
Mike Haven
Moderotor of Moderots
 
Mike Haven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Self-flagellating re poor modding
Posts: 13,238
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
Legally speaking, it is not illegal for you to play online poker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNOWAX View Post
Legally speaking that's not always true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
Congrats on picking one state out of 50 to "prove me wrong".
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNOWAX View Post
Most states in the US aren't an issue, but everyone needs to look at their state law when it come to online poker, because it can be different.
I've added an Edit to the subject post.
Mike Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:18 AM   #35
Mike Haven
Moderotor of Moderots
 
Mike Haven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Self-flagellating re poor modding
Posts: 13,238
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenzen View Post
I think we should all just stop recommending WPN on any information requests until Mr. Mason gets back from his fact finding mission on accepting advertising revenue from them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
I have no knowledge of said "fact finding" mission. I also have no knowledge of why "we should all just stop recommending WPN".
kahntrutahn,

He is probably referring to this post in ATF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Malmuth View Post
Hi Everyone:

This is going to take a little time, but in addition to what Bobo Fett is doing we're going to try to get some more specific information to what may or may not be happening on WPN. Once we have this our plan is for direct communication with WPN, and we'll see where it goes from there.

Best wishes,
Mason
This in turn relates to the NVG thread: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...eware-1703281/
Mike Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 06:28 AM   #36
MCAChiTown
old hand
 
MCAChiTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: They All Float Down Here
Posts: 1,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
I also have no knowledge of why "we should all just stop recommending WPN".
As someone who regularly reads the forums and has a website that produces online poker news I find it very hard to believe you didn't know what he was referring to. Bots, collusion and other forms of cheating and scams. This is what is going on at pretty much every online poker site at varying degrees. Networks like Chico and WPN clearly put little to no effort into security and are either incompetent or complicit when it comes to the vast amount of cheating that's taking place. The Bodog sites(Ignition/Bovada, etc.) may be just as bad at it, but there is no way to know for sure because it's anonymous. Since I can't say for certain I'll just say I think it's very likely that lots of shady stuff is happening there to.

I really think it would be great if you joined in and helped push this movement towards getting rid of cheaters in online poker that ChicagoJoey has been advocating for.

You said you were meeting with Chico representatives and would be discussing with them the cheating that's taking place there. What did you come away with from that conversation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAChiTown View Post
happening there too.
.

Last edited by Mike Haven; 02-18-2018 at 06:09 PM. Reason: 2 posts merged
MCAChiTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:19 AM   #37
MacauBound
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,573
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAChiTown View Post
As someone who regularly reads the forums and has a website that produces online poker news I find it very hard to believe you didn't know what he was referring to. Bots, collusion and other forms of cheating and scams. This is what is going on at pretty much every online poker site at varying degrees. Networks like Chico and WPN clearly put little to no effort into security and are either incompetent or complicit when it comes to the vast amount of cheating that's taking place. The Bodog sites(Ignition/Bovada, etc.) may be just as bad at it, but there is no way to know for sure because it's anonymous. Since I can't say for certain I'll just say I think it's very likely that lots of shady stuff is happening there to.

I really think it would be great if you joined in and helped push this movement towards getting rid of cheaters in online poker that ChicagoJoey has been advocating for.

You said you were meeting with Chico representatives and would be discussing with them the cheating that's taking place there. What did you come away with from that conversation?



.
Don't hold your breath. Of course all affiliates for WPN realize there is likely an extraordinary amount of shady things happening on the network. But it is against their financial interests to warn players of these risks (esp new players who are ignorant to the botting, collusion, multi-accounting, and possibly worse, that appears to be rampant across all stakes and formats on the network).

Mason and 2p2 deem the damning and extensive evidence against WPN game security worthy of an investigation into whether they should continue to allow WPN to advertise here. Mason and 2p2 didn't even pull Lock Poker's advertising until it had been long clear that the site was a scam. So that should tell you something about WPN.

Don't single out one affiliate w the burden to steer players away from a network that is under an investigation that has not been concluded. Most affiliates care about their players' interests about as much as the players care about their affiliates' best interests. Having dealt w numerous affiliates, none of whom were unethical or deemed unworthy of my respect fwiw, BigBadBabar stands out as the affiliate who consistently puts the poker communities' interests above those of his own, when they come into conflict. That's prob why he's been entrusted w moderating the forum where the most money changes hands - the HSNL trading thread.
MacauBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:21 AM   #38
MCAChiTown
old hand
 
MCAChiTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: They All Float Down Here
Posts: 1,442
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

I really do appreciate you taking the time and sharing with me your perspective. You likely have vastly more knowledge of the industry than I may ever have.

I'm not attempting to single Khan out. If I could ask the same of all affiliates I certainly would. I don't believe many more affiliates have a site as trusted and trafficked when it comes to online poker information as Khan does. That is why I think it would be great if he championed the cause. He has the platform to do it that I'm not sure many other affiliates have.

If they're putting their financial interests first by not informing the community and newcomers of the rampant cheating that's currently taking place on many networks and steering them towards the safer options then I don't believe they're seeing the forest from the trees. If this rampant cheating is allowed to continue there will be less money coming to them because less people will want to play online. If the sites ensure the integrity of the game is at the forefront then more people will feel safer playing online and tell their friends, family and other people that it is safe. Hence more money for affiliates from signups.

I also stated that I didn't believe he was being truthful and I have found an untruthful or misleading statement on his website with regards to cheating at the Chico network. That is why I made the post to him.

I'm not holding my breath, but I do believe eliminating rampant cheating and beefing up security measures is necessary for the longterm health of online poker. It is pretty bad right now and it's only been getting worse at a lot of rooms recently.
MCAChiTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:24 AM   #39
chris9lives
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 8
Please post here if you have ever withdrawn winnings from Pokerstars

and if so, please tell me which games you play. Thanks.
chris9lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:15 PM   #40
redlineftw
centurion
 
redlineftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 173
Re: Please post here if you have ever withdrawn winnings from Pokerstars

Full ring 25nl
redlineftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:04 PM   #41
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slowly improving my website.
Posts: 7,894
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacauBound
Mason and 2p2 deem the damning and extensive evidence against WPN game security worthy of an investigation into whether they should continue to allow WPN to advertise here. Mason and 2p2 didn't even pull Lock Poker's advertising until it had been long clear that the site was a scam. So that should tell you something about WPN.
Alternatively, I think it stands to reason that 2+2 might just be a little trigger happy because of all the flak they received from the Lock Poker scandal.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAChiTown View Post
I'm not attempting to single Khan out. If I could ask the same of all affiliates I certainly would. I don't believe many more affiliates have a site as trusted and trafficked when it comes to online poker information as Khan does.
Ask them. They all have contact forms. I'm sure you won't get any answers though. I'm one of the few that maintains a public profile and interacts with the community. Whether you like my interactions or not, well, that's not my issue.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAChiTown View Post
I also stated that I didn't believe he was being truthful and I have found an untruthful or misleading statement on his website with regards to cheating at the Chico network. That is why I made the post to him.
I disagree. I know what statement you are talking about and I know it to be true. Your interpretation is otherwise and that is fine. Don't be a customer of theirs. Don't be a customer of mine. It's OK.


WRT Chico and WPN, I had talks with both of them about the sudden explosion of botting/collusion/super-user talk. I've been made aware of certain measures they are taking in response.

However, and I know the lambasting will soon begin, I'm not at liberty to discuss said measures with the general public. If my word isn't good enough, and the logical idea that the sites themselves don't want this behavior (or even the perception of this behavior) existing on their sites, then there is nothing more I can provide for you and I would advise you to steer clear of both sites.

For that matter, I would advise you to steer clear of all online poker. And live poker. And the stock markets. And anything that involves money. Human beings will attempt to take advantage wherever possible when money is involved. Companies will fight back. Sometimes the warfare is, unfortunately, asymmetrical (think of DDoS attacks for example) and difficult to deal with. Games of cat and mouse are played every day.

To reiterate, both WPN and Chico are taking these subjects seriously. If things don't move fast enough for your liking, I highly suggest voting with your feet and not giving them your business. I think that is unwise and -EV, as do a number of pro players who I have witnessed ramping up their volume lately to take advantage of the weaker games afforded by other pros bailing out... but I digress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by businessdude View Post
If I just want to get online to dabble in some low stakes Omaha to get the feel of that game, where is the best place to play? (TN resident - looks like no restrictions.)
You are correct. None of the offshore sites disallow TN and you can play wherever you want. All the sites have micro stakes PLO and unless you plan on multi-tabling, which it doesn't sound like you are, then pretty much all of them should give you a few spewtastic penny games to play at. You could sort them by who has the most rakeback or rewards, by who has the lowest rake, by who has the most games to select from, etc in order to determine "best" since that is subjective. Be more specific and I can give a more specific answer.


--
Kahn

Last edited by kahntrutahn; 02-19-2018 at 07:30 PM. Reason: replied to businessdude
kahntrutahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:10 AM   #42
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,198
Inactive Account Fee

Does anyone know of any sites that currently have this? I recalled a while back a few sites had this such as partypoker and I believe 888poker? But they no longer do this? I believe it was something like they deduct either an amount or a percentage of your account balance until it goes to 0 if you do not log into it for a while.
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:10 AM   #43
hAmThEkIlLeR
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 514
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
To reiterate, both WPN and Chico are taking these subjects seriously.

WPN takes it so seriously they've made a couple of forum posts about cheating, and that's it.


No one whose reported bots on WPN have seen those accounts suspended on this forum, and there has been no observable action against bots/botrings/collusion on the site.

The WPN CEO isn't even bothering to do a stream in the wake of Joey's accusations because he's "travelling."

I can't speak for chico, but WPN does not take these things seriously.

I would recommend that any new players NOT deposit a cent on WPN until the network provides some proof that they are dealing with cheating, because as of right now, there is none.
hAmThEkIlLeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:35 AM   #44
Bobo Fett
2+2 Ad Man
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 46,898
Re: Zoo Chat - 2018 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

Yes, some sites have variations of that.

If you'd like an answer that would be of some help to you, it would probably make sense to ask about the particular site(s) you're concerned about. Unless you have money on every site that you're planning to abandon for 6+ months.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:42 AM   #45
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slowly improving my website.
Posts: 7,894
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAmThEkIlLeR View Post
The WPN CEO isn't even bothering to do a stream in the wake of Joey's accusations because he's "travelling."
Considering that he lives and works in Costa Rica and I physically saw him in London England, I'd say that "travelling" is an "appropriate" description of what he is doing.


--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:29 PM   #46
hAmThEkIlLeR
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 514
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
Considering that he lives and works in Costa Rica and I physically saw him in London England, I'd say that "travelling" is an "appropriate" description of what he is doing.


--
Kahn

Ah, the remote reaches of London, far removed from internet access and smartphone technology.

Had I known he was in the uncharted hinterlands, I would have thought better of calling him an incompetent do-nothing when his company is the subject of a the biggest scandal in poker today. But now I know he's out there, so far from civilization and the technology that we've come to rely on, I can't fault him.

Did you know they don't even have grits or iced tea in that barren wilderness?
hAmThEkIlLeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:20 PM   #47
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,198
Re: Zoo Chat - 2018 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

I like to know for these sites/ewallets


Skrill
Neteller
partypoker
888poker
wpn
intertops
betonline
bet365
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:05 AM   #48
Bobo Fett
2+2 Ad Man
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 46,898
Re: Zoo Chat - 2018 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

And when you searched for answers yourself first, what did you find?
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:03 AM   #49
MCAChiTown
old hand
 
MCAChiTown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: They All Float Down Here
Posts: 1,442
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
I disagree. I know what statement you are talking about and I know it to be true. Your interpretation is otherwise and that is fine. Don't be a customer of theirs. Don't be a customer of mine. It's OK.
My interpretation? My view and statements on the subject come from first hand experience. I've played more than 200k hands on the site over the last year in 6max nlhe cash games from the smallest stakes up to the mid-stakes. Your statement "the Chico Network actively searches for collusion and botting networks and shuts them down." is false, and at the very least misleading, because it certainly hasn't been true about the network over the past 6 months. I've sent them multiple large bot lists which have not led to any removal of the accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
If my word isn't good enough, and the logical idea that the sites themselves don't want this behavior (or even the perception of this behavior) existing on their sites, then there is nothing more I can provide for you and I would advise you to steer clear of both sites.
How logical should it appear to someone who is literally telling the site who the botters are and nothing is being done about it? I agree though that they would definitely prefer not to the have the perception of it existing while still being able to enjoy the rake these accounts generate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
Sometimes the warfare is, unfortunately, asymmetrical (think of DDoS attacks for example) and difficult to deal with. Games of cat and mouse are played every day.
Cat and mouse? Where has the cat been? The mice continue to roam around unchecked every single day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
To reiterate, both WPN and Chico are taking these subjects seriously. If things don't move fast enough for your liking, I highly suggest voting with your feet and not giving them your business.
What would you suggest as an appropriate time frame for when we should start seeing changes or at which point you would no longer believe that they are taking it seriously?


Quote:
Originally Posted by kahntrutahn View Post
I think that is unwise and -EV, as do a number of pro players who I have witnessed ramping up their volume lately to take advantage of the weaker games afforded by other pros bailing out... but I digress.
This may be true of high stakes games, but down below where most of us play the games are not getting any "weaker." New bots pop up weekly while the old ones remain.

Last edited by MCAChiTown; 02-23-2018 at 09:11 AM.
MCAChiTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:11 PM   #50
kahntrutahn
Minbet Millionaire
 
kahntrutahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Slowly improving my website.
Posts: 7,894
Re: Where can US players play? - First post updated Jul '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAChiTown View Post
Your statement "the Chico Network actively searches for collusion and botting networks and shuts them down." is false, and at the very least misleading, because it certainly hasn't been true about the network over the past 6 months.
I have my opinion based on my conversations with people at these companies and my experiences in the games I play on said sites. You have your opinion based on what you read on forums and see in the games you play.

We are just going to have to agree to disagree on this point.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAChiTown View Post
I've sent them multiple large bot lists which have not led to any removal of the accounts.
I have certainly seen this type of thing overlooked by poker site security departments before. I suspect it is because it is difficult to filter out the rants and raves of players versus what might actually be true reporting.

I agree that many sites could do a better job of parsing this data. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to achieve that goal in a cost-effective manner.

For example, I'm certain that I could sort through player submitted data and suss out the real from the bull**** with far greater accuracy than the average poker site security department employee. I suspect that you might be able to as well. Unfortunately, the hourly rate I would charge for such a service is above and beyond what anyone would pay, it isn't something I wish to do for a living, and thus, it's not a viable solution. Similarly, hiring you to do a similar job likely isn't viable as well.

Now, you're probably itching to say that you have already done the job of finding the bots for free. BUT, what you fail to realize is that someone has to look through the hundred or so false and ****ty reports per day, find your report, and believe what you have submitted in a timely and cost-effective manner. Not as easy as you might think.

For all I know, your methods of bot detection are flawed and you are generating a plethora of false positives. I've seen it before and I'm sure I'll see it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAChiTown View Post
What would you suggest as an appropriate time frame for when we should start seeing changes or at which point you would no longer believe that they are taking it seriously?
I know for a fact that they are taking it seriously and thus, I have faith that the issues will be mitigated.

Your perception is diametrically opposed. Since you feel very strongly about the matter, I would suggest that you cease and desist playing at all sites where you believe the games are -EV (financially or otherwise) immediately and move on to greener pastures.

Ultimately however, everyone's internal calculations are different and each consumer needs to make a decision that is best for them. Some are choosing to flee. Others are choosing to ramp up their activity. And yet others couldn't care less. To each their own.

--
Kahn
kahntrutahn is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online