Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2017, 10:58 AM   #151
Glennis
grinder
 
Glennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 468
Re: Zoo Chat - 2017 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

Quite silly response from skrill. After being VIP and having a verificated account for many years they wanted me to "prove my source of wealth", which require a lot of information, much of which I don't even have access to.

I told them to look at my withdrawal history to find source of wealth, but obviously that wasn't enough. Since I actually don't need to use the account I will stop paying their crazy fee's and put my almost 10 year old account to rest instead.
Glennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #152
bpo
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 12
Pokerstars accounts frozen for more then 3 Month now

Hi, my account got frozen 3 month ago and there is an ongoing investigation. I dont think i have done anything wrong, but thats not even the issue here. I cant understand why it takes that long.

Feels a bit like they just want to block regs as long as they can. Thats obv just an assumption, but I dont get any reasonable explanation for this situation.

I also try to not pressure them and dont email them everyday, cause I think thats going to be unfavorable for me.

Maybe someone can help, or give me at least an explanation for this long investigation time.

Ps: as they didnt say whats the issue, i dont know it either.
bpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 04:34 PM   #153
Mike Haven
Moderotor of Moderots
 
Mike Haven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Self-flagellating re poor modding
Posts: 13,259
Re: Zoo Chat - 2017 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

bpo

What is your PS SN? Someone might be able to tell you why they think you were banned.
Mike Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:42 AM   #154
ned_stark
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 46
Re: Zoo Chat - 2017 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

I don't see any threads about PA's recent gambling legislation. Was that not a huge deal? Or am I just not seeing the thread?

https://www.onlinepokerreport.com/27...y-live-casino/

Article even mentions efforts around interstate agreement between NJ and PA. Could that mean combined player pools?
ned_stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:49 AM   #155
Mike Haven
Moderotor of Moderots
 
Mike Haven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Self-flagellating re poor modding
Posts: 13,259
Re: Zoo Chat - 2017 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

ned_stark

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...-bill-1693889/
Mike Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:01 AM   #156
Tommikeson
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Question about Limits and Structure

I have a friend that asked to borrow money because he "got into a hole" playing online poker. I'm not looking for advice on what to do, I would just like to understand the structure. He needs no small amount, approx $20k.

He said that he "hit the limit" and that the interest rate is 36%. Does a site allow an individual that kind of limit on an account or does it come from attaching a credit card to it? One thing worth noting is that his income is likely less that. $100k yearly, would a $20k limit be likely and is such limit even a thing? I would like as much information as possible before I have my conversation with him. Additionally, since online gambling may not be legal in this specific state, how would a poker web site go about collecting this debt? Thank you
Tommikeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 12:33 PM   #157
otatop
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
otatop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,057
Re: Question about Limits and Structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommikeson View Post
He said that he "hit the limit" and that the interest rate is 36%. Does a site allow an individual that kind of limit on an account or does it come from attaching a credit card to it?
It's either a credit card or a loan, sites don't front you money.

It seems you already know this but just to make sure: DO NOT LOAN HIM MONEY.
otatop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 01:36 PM   #158
Tommikeson
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Re: Question about Limits and Structure

Thank you for the explanation.
Tommikeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:37 AM   #159
MagicJack69
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 63
from free rolls to high stakes poker

is it still possible to do ? im still in the process of even figuring out if im a winning player. noticed on sharkscope that betonline is now being tracked. made me want to see if I could free roll a bank roll and run it up playing what I could using solid bankroll strat. if any thing I could see my progress over a large sample now.
MagicJack69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:24 AM   #160
Mike Haven
Moderotor of Moderots
 
Mike Haven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Self-flagellating re poor modding
Posts: 13,259
Re: from free rolls to high stakes poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicJack69 View Post
is it still possible to do ? im still in the process of even figuring out if im a winning player. noticed on sharkscope that betonline is now being tracked. made me want to see if I could free roll a bank roll and run it up playing what I could using solid bankroll strat. if any thing I could see my progress over a large sample now.
Set yourself some attainable goals in a thread in https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/1...mp-challenges/ and you might find that it helps you on your desired journey.
Mike Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:16 PM   #161
Tommikeson
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Re: Question about Limits and Structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommikeson View Post
I have a friend that asked to borrow money because he "got into a hole" playing online poker. I'm not looking for advice on what to do, I would just like to understand the structure. He needs no small amount, approx $20k.

He said that he "hit the limit" and that the interest rate is 36%. Does a site allow an individual that kind of limit on an account or does it come from attaching a credit card to it? One thing worth noting is that his income is likely less that. $100k yearly, would a $20k limit be likely and is such limit even a thing? I would like as much information as possible before I have my conversation with him. Additionally, since online gambling may not be legal in this specific state, how would a poker web site go about collecting this debt? Thank you
To add to my question, he said cash would allow him to avoid the 36% vig? That sounds like nonsense by itself. What about "payment plans"? I assume those are also not a thing.
Tommikeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:46 PM   #162
Mike Haven
Moderotor of Moderots
 
Mike Haven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Self-flagellating re poor modding
Posts: 13,259
Re: Question about Limits and Structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommikeson View Post
To add to my question, he said cash would allow him to avoid the 36% vig? That sounds like nonsense by itself. What about "payment plans"? I assume those are also not a thing.
Correct - not a thing by poker sites. Sounds like a "payday" loan interest rate.

Suggest he contacts GA, instead.
Mike Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:47 AM   #163
ilovebulba
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
**888poker Shock Content: Is Uskebasi_1 banned for using a bot?**

Hello. I play on 888poker under the nickname "Ilovebulba".
It is time for me to inform poker community about my guesses concerning Uskebasi_1.

As 888 players noticed Uskebasi_1 havenít played for more than a month by now. At first I did not pay attention to this fact, but a week ago I met at the tables new regular from Croatia Drug_tito15. He appeared approximately a month ago, and the first thing I noticed was that he played nl50-nl1k.
While playing with him I noticed that he had very familiar playing style, and he had 20bb/100 for 20k hands. Uskebasi_1 immediately appeared in my head and I decided to compare their stats. Stats were identical and I did not even doubt it.

Stats of Uskebasi



Stats of Tito



Then I thought about 3 versions:
1) Uskebasi_1 was banned as others, and he created a new account (but itís very strange that he did not write about it anywhere, because he is an ardent fighter against bots);
2) he created a new account in order to get extra rakeback (it is quite possible);
3) he taught someone else to play 20bb/100 (itís very unlikely because their stats are the same, and Iíll never believe that his student can play nl50-1k from the very moment of account registration)
But then I got a screenshot:



And now Iím 99% confident that Uskebasi_1 created a bot or played with a prohibited helping soft, then he was banned for using it and finally created a new Croatian account, or gave his helping soft to someone.
This detective story does not sound very truthful, but there are too many coincidences including permanent huge winrate for many years. Maybe he played without prohibited helping soft earlier, but I can say that his game havenít been changed for at least 2 years. Perhaps he played by himself at first and then created a bot or began to use decision making soft. And Iím confident that a person canít play in such a way by himself without any prohibited soft.

I want to ask all regs of 888 to contact support with request to ban all real bots but not random guys.

Best regards,
Ilovebulba.
ilovebulba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 02:29 PM   #164
AlexMoreno900
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 114
Re: **The New and Official 888poker (ROW) Players' Thread**

Quote:
As 888 players noticed Uskebasi_1 haven’t played for more than a month by now.
He told on tables that he was going move to some chinese network. It was few days before he disappeared from tables. So i don't think he was banned.

New player on 888 could have a huge winrate for a certain time. Actually i don't see anything strange in your images for this moment. Even this hand that you posted is nothing unusual.

But i also don't like Uskebasi for his huge winrate, it makes me jealous. For sure he will explain himself in a few hours )
AlexMoreno900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 04:02 PM   #165
Uskebasi_1
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 54
Re: **The New and Official 888poker (ROW) Players' Thread**

Oh you little Belorus with a 4% raise cbet.
Instead you pretend you are Sherlock Holmes you better go to church and thank God and all the saints for 888 poker because if it doesn t you would be dumster digging whit your poker talent.
let s start from beggining, i don t want to explain myself to Russians but i have to show them how stupid they are.
They accuse me for years of being a bot and they trashtalk me on poker forums. You claimed that i am the same person as jazavac273 just becouse we are only regs from Bosnia although his winrate was 3 time smaller.
And when i kindly explaind to you that he is my friend and that we never play on the same poker table so there isn t any kind of iregularity and suspicion among other players, that wasn t good enough for you. Bot with 20bb+????? why is there only one such bot on every network, why wouldn t I make at least another 2-3 same bots and put then in other rooms or on 888?

You find it strange that I am not moving up with win rate? The answer is
simple, I can play my best game only on 3-5 tables but 888 only has 6 cap
tables. Nl600+ is much more difficult, regs are much better and my
effective win rate on nl600+ is maybe around 4-6bb which is basically
the same as when I play nl200. Also, players on 888 on nl600+ open 15
tables, each one with 3 players and 888 has limit of 6 tables only,
because of that I would have to wait very long time for a good table to
appear and in that time I would miss a lot of action on nl200.
I've been
regular visitor on domestic forums (my English is not perfect) and on some
of those I have over 1000 posts and many good players
know me personally.

At these forums we are discusing about strategy , write useful posts, exactly like on the thread above. I have wrote a couple of strategies of my thinking process.you have
google translate , maybe when you read it you will know why to thank God for 888 poker for existing, because the way you are playing you would be better of working as a night guard in Belorusia.

https://gyazo.com/d949f74dcf445eaa015998db969b50df

https://gyazo.com/eeef51d9ab8db77e87907a4243020b6d



Why was I away for a month? Because I am just a human. Here is the picture.

https://gyazo.com/7ccb0495079f86b76bc889f341d215b8

Bot who made a $5.000 bet on one hand of Black Jack live? Very suspicious, hm?You can only imagine how did I end up that night a month ago, like so many times before.I need break on888 because that and moved on chineesse network, but im back now. I will see you probably tonight at the tables, I hope there will be drug tito tonight when you see us at the same table (both from different countries) I would like to see your theory than.
Uskebasi_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 04:41 PM   #166
AlexMoreno900
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 114
Re: **The New and Official 888poker (ROW) Players' Thread**

Quote:
and moved on chineesse network
So you didn't like chinese network?

Quote:
Because I am just a human. Here is the picture.
Block the casino with the letter to 888 support. It will save you money )
AlexMoreno900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 04:57 PM   #167
Uskebasi_1
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 54
Re: **The New and Official 888poker (ROW) Players' Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMoreno900 View Post
So you didn't like chinese network?

No, I think its terrible. Send you PM, later. I must find again somebody for translate.

Block the casino with the letter to 888 support. It will save you money )
No, thats my gift for the best run in poker history and 10 percent bellow EV lifetime.
Uskebasi_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:11 AM   #168
ilovebulba
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Re: **The New and Official 888poker (ROW) Players' Thread**

Hi, Uskebasi) From the first phrase and throughout the entire post, you began to belittle me, making me look like an idiot or paranoid in the eyes of others. Well done, by your post you only strengthened my assumptions about dishonest game.
The points:
1) 1 bot because it is too allocated from another mass of players and be more than 1, they would be immediately detected. The hint is written for room 888 and limits 50-400, and above it will show much lower winrate.
2) The fact that many people know you, does not mean that you use forbidden software.

3) You say that you played in blackjack at 5000? And then decided to go to the Chinese networks? Then how can you play perfect every day, not tiltuovat, without losing concentration for 5+ hours? And why go to the Chinese network with 20bb winrate?

Uskesbasy, too many inconsistencies. Maybe I'm wrong about the forbidden software, then you use a multi-account, and this is also prohibited by the rules. In any case, you seriously violate the rules of the room.
This is what I wrote for the support 888, for Gipsyteam and here, so that other players pay attention to this and also write to the support 888.
ilovebulba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:55 AM   #169
Uskebasi_1
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebulba View Post
Maybe I'm wrong about the forbidden software, then you use a multi-account, and this is also prohibited by the rules.
Uskebasi have a 20bb. How I using multiaccount, somebody have a 20bb too?except 17bb guy from another country on 20k hands ( and different stats, like a 3bet 11 IP me 9, 3 bet oop 7 me 10, my cbet IP 53 he 65, steal btn 54, He 46 and much other ). And we playing on same table, how is possible playing on same table from two different countries, Bosnia and Croatia, with visible flags?

Sense of black hands clearly shows Im tilting too, i dont tilting on poker but Im tilting on black jack and Im very sorry because fairly Belarusians ( land of bots and land without one fish in poker history ) tilting.

Bulba, I cant sending you PM.
Can you me add on skype?

lesliealdridge1

Last edited by Mike Haven; 11-12-2017 at 05:49 AM. Reason: 2 posts merged
Uskebasi_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:47 AM   #170
ilovebulba
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Re: **The New and Official 888poker (ROW) Players' Thread**

I talked to Skype with Uskebasi, he answered all the questions to me, it turned out that I was mistaken and I want to apologize for this. it was unpleasant for him to read it. Sorry Uskebasi_1, I was wrong.
ilovebulba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:02 PM   #171
imfromsweden
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
imfromsweden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,152
Re: Zoo Chat - 2017 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

lol bulba if you spent as much time working on your game as you do accusing people you might not be horrible one day actually nvm
imfromsweden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:38 PM   #172
AKingdom
veteran
 
AKingdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Range Mergers and Acquisitions
Posts: 3,492
Re: Zoo Chat - 2017 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

I've been waiting a couple of days for a reply for Stars support. I find this unusual and I also didn't receive any confirmation e-mail after sending. Anyone know if they are having some kind of delay regarding this?
AKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 05:41 PM   #173
Mike Haven
Moderotor of Moderots
 
Mike Haven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Self-flagellating re poor modding
Posts: 13,259
Re: Zoo Chat - 2017 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKingdom View Post
I've been waiting a couple of days for a reply for Stars support. I find this unusual and I also didn't receive any confirmation e-mail after sending. Anyone know if they are having some kind of delay regarding this?
What address did you use?
Mike Haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:39 PM   #174
AKingdom
veteran
 
AKingdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Range Mergers and Acquisitions
Posts: 3,492
Re: Zoo Chat - 2017 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Haven View Post
What address did you use?
It was an issue for the security dept but as I didnt hear from them I sent it to the main address as well so:

support@pokerstars.com

and

security@pokerstars.com
AKingdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 07:07 PM   #175
Mike Haven
Moderotor of Moderots
 
Mike Haven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Self-flagellating re poor modding
Posts: 13,259
Re: Zoo Chat - 2017 - Quick Questions & Random Posts Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKingdom View Post
It was an issue for the security dept but as I didnt hear from them I sent it to the main address as well so:

support@pokerstars.com

and

security@pokerstars.com
As a test, I wrote to support@pokerstars.com 24 hours ago, giving a link to your post and asking how long their response time is, normally. I received a reply from them one hour later telling me they had forwarded my query to the team responsible for handling this matter.

23 hours later I received another reply from the same address, asking what the issue was, as different issues have different response times, to which I responded that the issue was as stated in my first e-mail.

Almost instantly, they replied that they read the post, but it didn't state what your issue is. (I assume they think I made your post, too.) Again, they stated that different issues have different response times, but that now the writer would be able to resolve the issue directly.

If you wish, PM me and I'll write again; or give you the Support Rep's name for you to write to him.
Mike Haven is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online