Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2020, 10:36 PM   #976
702guy
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 5,636
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatimes View Post
I contacted customer support and they promised to get back to me within 72 hours!
yeah they're not getting back to u. But no worries!

I also play on a PC and initially had the "Unable to verify location" problems also. I paid $10 for a wifi adapter from Office Depot and haven't had a single geolocation problem (knock on wood) since.
702guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:59 PM   #977
ilike23bet
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 241
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Is there an auto engage time bank option?
ilike23bet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:05 AM   #978
Balbomb
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 943
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

+1 to the WiFi adapter working and then having very few issues following (prob have been disconnected 3 or 4 times in two years of heavy play)
Balbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 11:04 AM   #979
TS2
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,487
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

i got the free wifi adapter from WSOP... i still occasionally have issues... if you are close to arizona or cali border it can be problematic...Im not im in las vegas... but just reset wifi adapter or reboot has always corrected it.
TS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 11:16 AM   #980
parisron
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
parisron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,325
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

WSOP mailed you a Free adapter?
parisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 11:31 AM   #981
TS2
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,487
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

yes, it was when they switched over from mobile geo location to wifi geolocation.. dont know if they are still offering it, doesn't hurt to ask.
TS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:33 AM   #982
Flipman888
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 139
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Visiting Nevada for a while and deposited $500.

After one day I was 16% to bronze status multi-tabling 20nl. Today it is showing 0%.

Additionally, my progress toward earning matching bonuses is 0.

What am I missing?? Thanks in advance.
Flipman888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 02:08 AM   #983
Flipman888
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 139
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Nevermind, found the bonus progress bar in settings. I assume status points reset at the end of each month?
Flipman888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 08:23 AM   #984
TS2
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,487
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

all but the top status is monthly
TS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:19 PM   #985
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 821
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

I'm back to playing on WSOP after some time away from it - haven't played online in 3+ years. Having lots of fun, finding the games to be pretty soft. Some observations from playing the low stakes:

1 - What's with all the short buys??? Basically no one buys in for 100bb any more - when did that become a thing?

2 - What's with all the limping??? Tons of PF limping, more than I can ever remember in my time playing on WSOP.

The above two items are so common that I'm starting to believe that there must be a training site or some other idiot out there (Doug Polk?) that recommends doing this online?
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:27 PM   #986
parisron
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
parisron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,325
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

That's what fish do. Buy in less than max and limp a lot.
parisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:32 PM   #987
gh0ulpatrol
journeyman
 
gh0ulpatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 321
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanJack View Post

1 - What's with all the short buys???
People are bad at poker

Quote:
2 - What's with all the limping???
People are bad at poker

Quote:
The above two items are so common that I'm starting to believe that there must be a training site or some other idiot out there (Doug Polk?) that recommends doing this online?
If you can't recognize bad play and exploit it, I'd suggest you take some lessons from the "idiots" and improve your game.

In the last 4 years, the pool has expanded due to NJ joining with the NV pool and corona. The player pop has gone from tightbad to just plain bad. It's great.
gh0ulpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:38 PM   #988
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 821
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0ulpatrol View Post
People are bad at poker



People are bad at poker



If you can't recognize bad play and exploit it, I'd suggest you take some lessons from the "idiots" and improve your game.

In the last 4 years, the pool has expanded due to NJ joining with the NV pool and corona. The player pop has gone from tightbad to just plain bad. It's great.
You must be a lot of fun at parties.
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:40 PM   #989
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 821
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by parisron View Post
That's what fish do. Buy in less than max and limp a lot.
Well that means that there are now A LOT of fish on WSOP. I'm thinking of quitting my job to play full time again.
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 07:41 PM   #990
Vig Nuts
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: East Bay, California
Posts: 56
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Hey guys, I plan to rent a place on the border of California and Nevada, Stateline (zip- 89449) to be specific and wanted to see if there were any people on this thread from there that had issues with the "Unable to verify location" as it's so close to the California border.

If so, anybody have any solutions? I read in a few other posts here that a wifi adapter might help, which i plan to get but wanted to see if anyone had other methods.

Thanks!
Vig Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 01:51 PM   #991
lvBlitzforce
adept
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 891
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanJack View Post
I'm back to playing on WSOP after some time away from it - haven't played online in 3+ years. Having lots of fun, finding the games to be pretty soft. Some observations from playing the low stakes:

1 - What's with all the short buys??? Basically no one buys in for 100bb any more - when did that become a thing?

2 - What's with all the limping??? Tons of PF limping, more than I can ever remember in my time playing on WSOP.

The above two items are so common that I'm starting to believe that there must be a training site or some other idiot out there (Doug Polk?) that recommends doing this online?

This has literally been the same signs of weak players since i can remember way back to UB/FT/Stars days and even more so in live games as well....

Why is this a problem again lol???
lvBlitzforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 05:51 PM   #992
wsopfinaltable
centurion
 
wsopfinaltable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 140
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Are withdrawals taking longer than normal for everyone right now? Itís been 48hrs and they havenít even moved my status to ďprocessingĒ yet.
wsopfinaltable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:49 PM   #993
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 821
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvBlitzforce View Post
This has literally been the same signs of weak players since i can remember way back to UB/FT/Stars days and even more so in live games as well....

Why is this a problem again lol???

Who said it was a problem? Merely an observation because itís happening so frequently. It made me think that an article had been written about it and all the lemmings were acting accordingly.

Iím seriously thinking about quitting my job and just going pro again. WSOP = soft city.
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 06:24 AM   #994
Thomas_Reynold
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1
Downloading WSOP!

Hi!
If Anybody can help me
I cant seem to log in to my client so i thought i would download it again but strangely enough, i am being redirected to some other pay money client from other states for WSOP.
Thomas_Reynold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 06:51 AM   #995
simitaktas
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 5
Re: Downloading WSOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_Reynold View Post
Hi!
If Anybody can help me
I cant seem to log in to my client so i thought i would download it again but strangely enough, i am being redirected to some other pay money client from other states for WSOP.
Somebody had a similar problem previously. Check Your IP and see it is the default IP address youre expecting. Could be that you were running a proxy or something on the browser and now the cookies are saved
simitaktas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 09:21 PM   #996
GentlemanJack
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 821
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Are there any Twitch streamers on WSOP? I know there used to be a couple a while back but they were inconsistent at best. Anyone out there worth watching that uses WSOP as their site?
GentlemanJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 12:56 PM   #997
PrimePoker
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 8
I need help uploading more than 2 tables at once w/ Windows 10

Hello 2+2!

I have been playing on WSOP.com for a while, but have only been able to display 2 tables at one time. I am trying to figure out how to alter windows 10 to display more than 2 tables on the screen at once.

There is a built in "Snap screen" setting that will automatically place one of the tables on 1/2 of the screen. I tried to disable this function, but when I do it only will allow me to display one screen at a time. I hope that makes since.

Has anyone using windows 10 been able to get around this. If I had an older operating system I feel like this wouldn't be too difficult to navigate around.

Thank you all for your help!
PrimePoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 03:45 PM   #998
MikeC1975
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

I can see the status bar for bonus progress, but is there a way to track APP's so I can see how much progress I'm making towards silver?
MikeC1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 05:40 PM   #999
prideitoff
journeyman
 
prideitoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 281
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentlemanJack View Post
Are there any Twitch streamers on WSOP? I know there used to be a couple a while back but they were inconsistent at best. Anyone out there worth watching that uses WSOP as their site?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfT..._yOkUUgoDZX71w
prideitoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 06:05 PM   #1000
gh0ulpatrol
journeyman
 
gh0ulpatrol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 321
Re: WSOP.com Nevada Unofficial thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePoker View Post
Hello 2+2!

I have been playing on WSOP.com for a while, but have only been able to display 2 tables at one time. I am trying to figure out how to alter windows 10 to display more than 2 tables on the screen at once.

There is a built in "Snap screen" setting that will automatically place one of the tables on 1/2 of the screen. I tried to disable this function, but when I do it only will allow me to display one screen at a time. I hope that makes since.

Has anyone using windows 10 been able to get around this. If I had an older operating system I feel like this wouldn't be too difficult to navigate around.

Thank you all for your help!
Have you gone to table options (upper right corner at the table) and then "tile" to tile the tables? Works for me, although above 6 they start to overlap a little bit. They still all fit on the screen. If that doesn't work, you could always cascade them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC1975 View Post
I can see the status bar for bonus progress, but is there a way to track APP's so I can see how much progress I'm making towards silver?
In the lobby, go to settings (top middle of the screen), then game display, then for progress bar settings select "show status bar at all times."
gh0ulpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online