Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2017, 01:43 AM   #501
Fishtankz
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Fishtankz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,329
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Lol then some people wonder why I'm going part-time pro :P


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fishtankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:22 AM   #502
Esa_Perse
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 362
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

That fockins sucks. Soon it will be just like party and you have to buy a illegal software to play. Oh well to the ipoker then.
Esa_Perse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:59 AM   #503
rPaguHaP
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 23
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddev View Post
EDIT: After reading it they aren't even remotely "basically getting rid of hand histories". You can still track your winnings/losses and you can still analyse any hand you participated in.
If you fold preflop, the hand would NOT be saved. So basicly you don't even know how many hands you are dealt.

If somebody raise and other player go all-in and you had 88 and fold - the hand would not be tracked (unless you contributed to the pot as post blinds/antes or limp pre).
rPaguHaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 02:44 PM   #504
noanic
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 16
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

the client doesnt work.. many people online tough, are they using website or their client working atm ??? . btw hud changes just retarted and selfish.. iam also suspecting superuser and bots on this network.. badbeats are un****ingbelievable. :/
noanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 04:05 PM   #505
MerryChaozu
centurion
 
MerryChaozu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 119
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Yeah bad beats are really unbelievable, I've played 100k hand HUSNG and never yet made a withdrawal (changed like 4 skins in the meantime), always breakeven with my EV line so far above the winnings line it's ridicolous. I guess with the rakeback I'm on 0. I will however play another 100k and if it doesn't change i will say goodbye to MPN.
Oh yeah forgot to mention: I'm a winning player and withdraw regularly from 4 other sites...just not on MPN.
MerryChaozu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:33 AM   #506
coinflipper
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ACA/QRO/BKK/SGN
Posts: 1,992
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinflipper View Post
anyone know of MPN skins that have p2p transfer?
still looking for this
coinflipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:23 AM   #507
nikinblinds
veteran
 
nikinblinds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,461
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinflipper View Post
still looking for this
that finished in 2009 fella
nikinblinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:56 PM   #508
polarop
journeyman
 
polarop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 349
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

does anyone know how long neteller cashouts take on betsafe?
polarop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 07:05 PM   #509
above20yea
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

hey there,

got some problems at microgaming room called 'Guts'. Few days ago they blocked skrill as withdrawal option, impossible to withdraw founds on netteler as well. The only way you could withdraw founds is via bank transfer, directly into bank account, which is right now impossible for me to use.

Is there anyone working for this room, who could help me solving this problem out? Or maybe any of you got same problem and find any solution? Right now cannot withdraw any money from them, which is quite insane.
above20yea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 03:42 AM   #510
Esa_Perse
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 362
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarop View Post
does anyone know how long neteller cashouts take on betsafe?
From the same company (betssongroup triobet) 1-5 hrs so probably something like that.
Esa_Perse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:56 AM   #511
coinflipper
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ACA/QRO/BKK/SGN
Posts: 1,992
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by above20yea View Post
hey there,

got some problems at microgaming room called 'Guts'. Few days ago they blocked skrill as withdrawal option, impossible to withdraw founds on netteler as well. The only way you could withdraw founds is via bank transfer, directly into bank account, which is right now impossible for me to use.

Is there anyone working for this room, who could help me solving this problem out? Or maybe any of you got same problem and find any solution? Right now cannot withdraw any money from them, which is quite insane.
if you have a country restriction to prevent this i could see them working something out, or is it you specifically cannot use banking and why?
coinflipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 05:42 AM   #512
reddev
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 879
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

What does ticking the box next to a table in the lobby do? I have played for years and still don't know?

Can you get a fold hotkey for microgmaing?

Cheers
reddev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:04 AM   #513
Esa_Perse
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 362
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

It shows the tables you are sitting in. You can get hotkeys using programs like stacktile.
Esa_Perse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:39 AM   #514
Greg20
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Poland
Posts: 265
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

No, he asked about ticking it (check mark on color background, not green icon). It does allow to select few tables for opening and/or sitting (if free seats are available) after clicking "join tables".

MPN Tools does have that option as well.


Last edited by Greg20; 03-21-2017 at 06:46 AM.
Greg20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:41 AM   #515
Esa_Perse
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 362
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

My bad.
Esa_Perse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:01 AM   #516
reddev
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 879
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg20 View Post
No, he asked about ticking it (check mark on color background, not green icon). It does allow to select few tables for opening and/or sitting (if free seats are available) after clicking "join tables".

MPN Tools does have that option as well.

Thanks


Is this third party software? I could really do with it.
reddev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 08:38 AM   #517
reddev
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 879
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddev View Post
Thanks


Is this third party software? I could really do with it.
I found it but its crap, the fold key limps or calls rather than folds the check?fold hot key does the same.

Thanks anyway

eDIT may have it working
reddev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 04:30 PM   #518
ICrushSNGs22
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 245
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Hey everyone, could anyone tell me what the traffic at micro-lowstakes STTs (non hypers) is like? Got a new laptop and would prefer not to download if it ends up not being worth it can I get up 8-10 tables 2€-5€ 6max+9max SNGs?
And also, what's the deal about pokerloco? I think I had read some problems about cashouts there etc.? It's the only big skin of the network I have no account on (eg. only skin to get a good, relativly trustworthy deal on).
Would be great to get more info, ty!
ICrushSNGs22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 07:41 AM   #519
Konkurentas
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 52
Re: Microgaming (MPN) is unfairly banning players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planist View Post
Hi everyone,

I do not speak English very well, so I apologize for any phrase that does not make sense.

The first thing I'd like to say is: I've never played poker dishonestly. None of you can know that, but I do. So I know that this topic I'm creating makes sense.

I have accounts in bookies since 2008. In some of them, later, I started playing Poker.

I've never been a high-limit player, I've always played mostly in micro-limits - SNGs and HUs.

I had an account at BetVictor (at the time I opened it was "VCBets" / "VCPoker") since when the Poker software was its own (It was different from all other software at the time). This was in 2008 or 2009.

In 2015/2016 I had my BetVictor account ("T-3000") closed for any reason related to Poker. I do not know which, because when I sent an email questioning: The answer came in blank. When I sent another: The answer came in blank again. I gave up trying to find out.

... Now, in early February, again I had an account ("Gourse") terminated by Microgaming. Again in a bookie where I already had account for years (8 or 9 years): Betsson - Long before Betsson joined Microgaming. I went to the chat, and they informed me that the account closure order came from Microgaming, and the reason was related to "Chip Dumping," "Collusion," "Softplay," that sort of thing. But this is not true.

I've never had friends at Poker. I've never played with acquaintances. Seldom, if ever, have I met people from my country (Brazil) at Microgaming. I play in many other networks, practically all, and never, never, had problems with any other.

Conclusion: Twice I had an account, for many years, in different bookies banned because of Microgaming. And if this happened twice with me: I believe it is unfairly happening to other players as well. It can happen to you! Any time.

I do not know how Mr. Roger Raatgever (CEO) thinks Microgaming has been run downstairs, but I do not think it has a promising future.
Stay away from betvictor, they will do everything to steal your money. I deposited there to play poker, but they transferred my money to sport betting account and blocked transfers to poker. When I asked support to transfer all $ to poker they did, but then later banned me. I still got unbanned and cashed out, but this was the most shady mg skin I have played.
Konkurentas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:17 AM   #520
American Express
grinder
 
American Express's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 440
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Poker maintenance
Our poker games will be unavailable for 10+ hours on 28 March

Due to maintenance our poker games will have a downtime for at least 10 hours on Tuesday. The work will start early in the morning and we’re hoping for the games to be up and running again in the evening.

As a result of this we’re cancelling this week’s Club Bounty Tournament.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we’re hoping you’ll find other fun games to play at xxx in the meantime!
I guess its down for all skins?
American Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:13 AM   #521
devmandarkk
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 115
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Express View Post
I guess its down for all skins?
Still down at my end also. Any idea how long its been down? I tried a couple of hours ago and its been down since.

Oh well, good time to go to the gym.
devmandarkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:19 AM   #522
reddev
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 879
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by devmandarkk View Post
Still down at my end also. Any idea how long its been down? I tried a couple of hours ago and its been down since.

Oh well, good time to go to the gym.
It shouldn't be long as on the Stan James site the maintenance was scheduled from 04:00 to 16:00 but with already going past 16:00 it's anybodies guess.
reddev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 10:41 AM   #523
Konkurentas
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 52
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Is it possible to get old hand history from support?
Konkurentas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:32 PM   #524
devmandarkk
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 115
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

NOTE: My only option to play online poker is MPN

I have logged 30,000 hands this month at 2nl and 4nl. Was running in positive until the past few days where my bb/100 fell into the negative. Are these games still beatable? Dont give me the obvious answer, I realize my game might not be A grade and I have a lot to improve but I just cant see enough fish on the table.

Almost all players have vpip of ~20 and pr of ~20. I can say this is the current situation because these are the players i have just logged 30k hands with. Hardly ever will I spot a whale and those will be few and too far apart for table selection etc to come into play.

The games are so nitty that every time I get 4 bet with kings I know Im behind. I understand that if people are playing back they tend to have hands at micros but with kings I expect to be winning on preflop all ins more often then not and that just isnt the case. There are no fish shoving vs kings etc with small pp just flat calling and folding unless if they flop a set. Even queens and jacks just flat and take check call line if all unders (this is ofcourse the correct play, I would do the same. But an out an out fish should be shoving here for an easy double up for me, as I would have thought).

I have tried playing few tables to try to make better decision and focus on the players and I have also tried playing many tables. Id much rather play fewer tables, but if i open up 4 tables I see the same guys on the table and honestly with the regs theres not much extra I can pick up on except for what the hud is already telling me. If I see a fish, well thats someone worth thinking about, isolating and playing more hands vs, taking notes on etc and thats when focusing on the game helps but more often then not almost all the players know what they are doing. Thats why I feel like, fewer tables at those stakes just arent helping me theres zero action unless a cooler happens and people are only in their with big cards or pp except when stealing restealing, no one seems to be in theere with mid suited connectors etc.

I really rewamped my whole game over the past month (im primarily a live cash player and used to play small mtts for fun online) to focus on trying to grind up through the micros but is there a better way to grind on micros that I should focus on? Should I focus on mtts/stts etc because despite the fact that they are tourneys i still see bad players getting it in with worse hands there. Ofcourse the problem in tourneys is that it takes one unlucky pot to waste the entire effort. So should I stop focusing on micro stakes cash games? Playing on these stakes means that Im not losing any substantial money and I realize the importance of leveling up and the experience that comes with it which is essential but my question is really geared towards those people who are currently playing on micro stakes cash games if they are able to grind profits on a consistent basis and not just when they are on a heater.

In short - I am losing more money from the coolers which happen occasionally in poker as compared to people playing poorly and drawing out on me etc. No matter how dry the board is, everytime I get repopped and I have an over pair to he board like AA/kk I cant let go and I always lose. I have come leaps and bounds in my understanding of the microstakes cash games and I will only continue to improve if I continue to play them. My question is, with the rake and the variance is it which can be won. I study the hands that I have lost/won after every session etc and I try to read up and find as many sources to learn from so I know I will only get better in my understanding but what I want to know is if I were to continually improve can i grind up a role at these levels? Profits aside I challenged myself in the beginning that I would find a way to win this game. But do I have a realistic chance playing at MPN?

Last edited by devmandarkk; 03-30-2017 at 08:56 PM.
devmandarkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 03:00 AM   #525
NoSkill20
grinder
 
NoSkill20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: White Magic Quad 8 Power Fold
Posts: 576
Re: *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by devmandarkk View Post
NOTE: My only option to play online poker is MPN

I have logged 30,000 hands this month at 2nl and 4nl. Was running in positive until the past few days where my bb/100 fell into the negative. Are these games still beatable? Dont give me the obvious answer, I realize my game might not be A grade and I have a lot to improve but I just cant see enough fish on the table.

Almost all players have vpip of ~20 and pr of ~20. I can say this is the current situation because these are the players i have just logged 30k hands with. Hardly ever will I spot a whale and those will be few and too far apart for table selection etc to come into play.

The games are so nitty that every time I get 4 bet with kings I know Im behind. I understand that if people are playing back they tend to have hands at micros but with kings I expect to be winning on preflop all ins more often then not and that just isnt the case. There are no fish shoving vs kings etc with small pp just flat calling and folding unless if they flop a set. Even queens and jacks just flat and take check call line if all unders (this is ofcourse the correct play, I would do the same. But an out an out fish should be shoving here for an easy double up for me, as I would have thought).

I have tried playing few tables to try to make better decision and focus on the players and I have also tried playing many tables. Id much rather play fewer tables, but if i open up 4 tables I see the same guys on the table and honestly with the regs theres not much extra I can pick up on except for what the hud is already telling me. If I see a fish, well thats someone worth thinking about, isolating and playing more hands vs, taking notes on etc and thats when focusing on the game helps but more often then not almost all the players know what they are doing. Thats why I feel like, fewer tables at those stakes just arent helping me theres zero action unless a cooler happens and people are only in their with big cards or pp except when stealing restealing, no one seems to be in theere with mid suited connectors etc.

I really rewamped my whole game over the past month (im primarily a live cash player and used to play small mtts for fun online) to focus on trying to grind up through the micros but is there a better way to grind on micros that I should focus on? Should I focus on mtts/stts etc because despite the fact that they are tourneys i still see bad players getting it in with worse hands there. Ofcourse the problem in tourneys is that it takes one unlucky pot to waste the entire effort. So should I stop focusing on micro stakes cash games? Playing on these stakes means that Im not losing any substantial money and I realize the importance of leveling up and the experience that comes with it which is essential but my question is really geared towards those people who are currently playing on micro stakes cash games if they are able to grind profits on a consistent basis and not just when they are on a heater.

In short - I am losing more money from the coolers which happen occasionally in poker as compared to people playing poorly and drawing out on me etc. No matter how dry the board is, everytime I get repopped and I have an over pair to he board like AA/kk I cant let go and I always lose. I have come leaps and bounds in my understanding of the microstakes cash games and I will only continue to improve if I continue to play them. My question is, with the rake and the variance is it which can be won. I study the hands that I have lost/won after every session etc and I try to read up and find as many sources to learn from so I know I will only get better in my understanding but what I want to know is if I were to continually improve can i grind up a role at these levels? Profits aside I challenged myself in the beginning that I would find a way to win this game. But do I have a realistic chance playing at MPN?
1.Sit 4 tables to improve, don't go over 6.
2.If you can't beat 2 and 4 nl you sure can't beat higher
3. Rake at MPN is lowish or at the very least average (in comparison of course)
4.Regs have huge leaks especially at these limits
5.If you sit less tables you will always have time to find atleast 1 fish. You're probably sitting down vs regs and you stop looking for tables. Why sit regs if you're not going to exploit them and you're just going to cooler each other?
6.Anonymous tables have more fish and usually easy to spot (no auto-reload for example)

Изпратено от моят C5303 с помощта на Tapatalk
NoSkill20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online