Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2017, 01:55 PM   #2726
eggyboys
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 44
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

super positive BTC experience.

No issues
eggyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 03:09 AM   #2727
SuperGlue
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 103
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

whats the point of the vip levels?
SuperGlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 12:50 PM   #2728
RalphWaldoEmerson
Pooh-Bah
 
RalphWaldoEmerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: check my plo thread
Posts: 4,373
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggyboys View Post
super positive BTC experience.

No issues
what info are we supposed to glean from a post like this?
RalphWaldoEmerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:33 PM   #2729
loK2thabrain
Tiger > Jack
 
loK2thabrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 22,963
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Can I transfer funds to a friend on BetOnline?
loK2thabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 09:42 AM   #2730
RalphWaldoEmerson
Pooh-Bah
 
RalphWaldoEmerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: check my plo thread
Posts: 4,373
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

No.

There is a live chat feature within the software that you can use to ask these types of questions.
RalphWaldoEmerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:27 AM   #2731
Amnesia_Haze
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 232
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

^ there is also a large thread dedicated to the site where you can ask these type of questions also (use search feature first tho LDO)
Amnesia_Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:29 PM   #2732
BlackFire
enthusiast
 
BlackFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 83
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Could someone link me an updated rake schedule for this network (tiger gaming skin).

Thank you very much.
BlackFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:31 AM   #2733
p2 dog, p2
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,733
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

anyone have an exact list of tourneys/sngs that can be registered for using vip points?
p2 dog, p2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 03:13 PM   #2734
p2 dog, p2
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,733
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

btc requested 05/16/17 at ~11:00 am

Spoiler:
p2 dog, p2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:44 PM   #2735
madmansam
grinder
 
madmansam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 678
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2 dog, p2 View Post
btc requested 05/16/17 at ~11:00 am

Spoiler:
Let us know when it goes through please. I req btc 05/15 at 5am and its still listed as in progress....
madmansam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:08 PM   #2736
p2 dog, p2
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,733
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2 dog, p2 View Post
btc requested 05/16/17 at ~11:00 am

Spoiler:
received - confirmation email was at like 6:00 pm, so received btc request in 7 hours $612 ftw
p2 dog, p2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:51 AM   #2737
Fossilkid93
Pooh-Bah
 
Fossilkid93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,333
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

I did a Bitcoin last week and it arrived after ~50 hours.
Fossilkid93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 12:09 PM   #2738
madmansam
grinder
 
madmansam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 678
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fossilkid93 View Post
I did a Bitcoin last week and it arrived after ~50 hours.
My payout came through a bit ago. About 55 hrs total from req to rec. Mid 4 figs.
madmansam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 03:18 PM   #2739
RalphWaldoEmerson
Pooh-Bah
 
RalphWaldoEmerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: check my plo thread
Posts: 4,373
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Pretty annoying experience for me trying to withdraw. Requested wdraw 5/15, it was cancelled by customer service without any notification, no email, not even a message on my account. Found out about it 5/16 when I saw the funds back in my acc and contacted customer service via live chat, and they couldn't give me any info other than that my account was "under investigation," and I got transferred from payouts to poker back to payouts, each time being told the department I was being transferred to would have the answer to my issue. Finally called their phone line and was told there were no notes on the account and I could go ahead and re-submit a request to withdraw, which I did 5/16 in the pm. Today 5/17 late am received an email stating the reason for the issue is accessing my account from multiple locations on the same date, so my current wdraw is now on hold until I provide the reason. I realized it's because I've been using a Wifi hotspot to grind sometimes because I've been having issues with my home internet. So I responded explaining this and haven't heard back yet.

Not a big deal, I'm glad they have security features, and I acknowledge the issue is on my end, it's just like jfc, give me a phone call from someone that knows anything about anything and we can sort this out in 5 mins.
RalphWaldoEmerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 04:29 PM   #2740
buzz12586
old hand
 
buzz12586's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,276
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Down currently?
buzz12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:12 PM   #2741
RalphWaldoEmerson
Pooh-Bah
 
RalphWaldoEmerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: check my plo thread
Posts: 4,373
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Worked fine for me at the time you posted, works fine now.
RalphWaldoEmerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:17 PM   #2742
eggyboys
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 44
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

currently trying to upload BTC almost at 24 hours nothing in yet.

This I think is because blockchain having issues right now everything is taking so long zzzz
eggyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:38 PM   #2743
ITSOVER9000
veteran
 
ITSOVER9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,241
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphWaldoEmerson View Post
Pretty annoying experience for me trying to withdraw. Requested wdraw 5/15, it was cancelled by customer service without any notification, no email, not even a message on my account. Found out about it 5/16 when I saw the funds back in my acc and contacted customer service via live chat, and they couldn't give me any info other than that my account was "under investigation," and I got transferred from payouts to poker back to payouts, each time being told the department I was being transferred to would have the answer to my issue. Finally called their phone line and was told there were no notes on the account and I could go ahead and re-submit a request to withdraw, which I did 5/16 in the pm. Today 5/17 late am received an email stating the reason for the issue is accessing my account from multiple locations on the same date, so my current wdraw is now on hold until I provide the reason. I realized it's because I've been using a Wifi hotspot to grind sometimes because I've been having issues with my home internet. So I responded explaining this and haven't heard back yet.

Not a big deal, I'm glad they have security features, and I acknowledge the issue is on my end, it's just like jfc, give me a phone call from someone that knows anything about anything and we can sort this out in 5 mins.
Similar situation here. Requested cashout, received email asking me for ID documents, send them through and get an email confirming they are received and my account is now verified. Couple days later I realise the cashout was also cancelled so resubmit - once again get another email asking for documents. I email them saying that i've already sent them and they have been confirmed verified and they reply apologising and tell me to re request the cashout.

I request the cashout again, then find out they have cancelled it without contacting me. I contact support and they say my account is under standard 72 hour review whatever that means and to request it again in 24 hours. They also said that I have received an email explaining this. Needless to say i received no such email. 24 hours later i re-request it and once again its cancelled without any contact.

Pretty annoyed now and slightly worried. This is with tigergaming btw.
ITSOVER9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:25 AM   #2744
ITSOVER9000
veteran
 
ITSOVER9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,241
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSOVER9000 View Post
Similar situation here. Requested cashout, received email asking me for ID documents, send them through and get an email confirming they are received and my account is now verified. Couple days later I realise the cashout was also cancelled so resubmit - once again get another email asking for documents. I email them saying that i've already sent them and they have been confirmed verified and they reply apologising and tell me to re request the cashout.

I request the cashout again, then find out they have cancelled it without contacting me. I contact support and they say my account is under standard 72 hour review whatever that means and to request it again in 24 hours. They also said that I have received an email explaining this. Needless to say i received no such email. 24 hours later i re-request it and once again its cancelled without any contact.

Pretty annoyed now and slightly worried. This is with tigergaming btw.
i have finally received my funds
ITSOVER9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:50 AM   #2745
aizack13
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 124
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSOVER9000 View Post

I request the cashout again, then find out they have cancelled it without contacting me. I contact support and they say my account is under standard 72 hour review whatever that means and to request it again in 24 hours. They also said that I have received an email explaining this. Needless to say i received no such email. 24 hours later i re-request it and once again its cancelled without any contact.

Pretty annoyed now and slightly worried. This is with tigergaming btw.
Almost every time i request a cashout they cancel it and i get a note(not email) on my rejected payout that my account is under standard 72 hour review. Even though i have made lots of cashouts and have verified my account multiple times they continue to do this.

Its pretty annoying because they delay my cashouts every time now for 72h and i have to make a new cashout request after the 72h review.

With all the restrictions they have on cashouts its annoying to deal with this if u play mid-highstakes.

I have contacted live chat and asked why they review my account every time i request a cashout and their response was.. because we can!
aizack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:39 AM   #2746
p2 dog, p2
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,733
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2 dog, p2 View Post
received - confirmation email was at like 6:00 pm, so received btc request in 7 hours $612 ftw
Once again this was my latest BTC w/d and I want to mention the skin: Sportsbetting.ag
p2 dog, p2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:31 PM   #2747
Kingof2v1
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

What HUD/Stats program are most of you guys using on Betonline? I need one badly
Kingof2v1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:19 PM   #2748
BWillie
veteran
 
BWillie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seaworld
Posts: 2,603
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingof2v1 View Post
What HUD/Stats program are most of you guys using on Betonline? I need one badly
Holdem Indicator is one. Probably the cheapest. I barely use HEM/PT4 anymore unless I'm playing on WPN. Which is probably a leak
BWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:56 PM   #2749
erroneous
adept
 
erroneous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 898
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Looks like they changed the 5K GTD KO Tourney to 2.5K GTD. Half the buyin, but still not a fan. They need to try out a $20-$30 Rebuy tourney during the week.
erroneous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 03:35 PM   #2750
RalphWaldoEmerson
Pooh-Bah
 
RalphWaldoEmerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: check my plo thread
Posts: 4,373
Re: Unofficial Chico Network (BetOnline, Tiger, etc.) Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphWaldoEmerson View Post
Pretty annoying experience for me trying to withdraw......... Today 5/17 late am received an email stating the reason for the issue is accessing my account from multiple locations on the same date, so my current wdraw is now on hold until I provide the reason. I realized it's because I've been using a Wifi hotspot to grind sometimes because I've been having issues with my home internet. So I responded explaining this and haven't heard back yet.
Still hadn't heard back as of 48 hours this afternoon, called their phone line and was told my email response somehow wasn't received, so it has now been forwarded to the correct person/department. And I am instructed to wait 24 hours for a reply.
RalphWaldoEmerson is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online