Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2016, 10:52 AM   #12501
Hatebreedd
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 494
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustADreamer View Post
Is there any allowed software or method I could be using for tagging my opponents? I really don't like the fact that there are no notes at all, even a simple color tagging would go a long way (yes a I know it wouldn't stick) and I really don't see how this option is predatory or bad for the game. Can I make some sort of AHK script for that? I obv want to 100% comply with all the rules.

This is what I would be going for with the AHK, a simple script which would put a colored square near the player. Honestly, I don't see how this would be disallowed since you could be literally writing this down in the notepad or on a piece of paper.

https://imgur.com/ZbAbJfY
They already stated it a few times that this is not allowed. I dont really know why you want this kind of feature all other sites have it but you play on the only site that does not have it and now want it implemented here aswell so you can kill of weaker players faster i guess ? Its against anything the new unibet stands for.

Its also a slippery slope if you allow this what will be next ? Notes, a simple hud and so it goes on and on.

I am sorry if this sounds ranty but i just dont get it why you started playing on a pokersite without any 3th party software and scripts allowed and asking for software of scripts to kill of recreationals faster.
Hatebreedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 11:15 AM   #12502
KrustyTheClown
adept
 
KrustyTheClown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Unibet
Posts: 1,185
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

True that Hatebreed. Just stay away from Unibet if you need ****ing scripts to play.
KrustyTheClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 12:18 PM   #12503
JustADreamer
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 191
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreedd View Post
They already stated it a few times that this is not allowed. I dont really know why you want this kind of feature all other sites have it but you play on the only site that does not have it and now want it implemented here aswell so you can kill of weaker players faster i guess ? Its against anything the new unibet stands for.

Its also a slippery slope if you allow this what will be next ? Notes, a simple hud and so it goes on and on.
I kinda expected this kind of response. For me this is more of a quality of life thing than anything. I am not one of those 16 table wizards, I usually stick to 4 tables and am hardly a pro. I am sorry that my attention span is so low I can’t play just 1 table, especially since even here there are people who take ages preflop (the timebank preflop is way too long I feel). I really fail to see how this is predatory, I would be using the reads I got from playing and it’s not like it would stop anyone from standing up and sitting down with a new ID every 10 hands, I don’t really care. It is hardly a script, it's a simple note taking ability and it should be there from the start for convenience's sake.

I ask here cause I am a nice guy and want to do everything by the book but I am quite sure there are people already doing something similar to this and I don't see Unibet stoping them. Btw, I 100% plan on doing my temporary notes in Excel no matter the response, should I expect getting banned for that as well?

And for the record I like the no HUDs and all that stuff policy. But I think it should remain a skill game. You can't really stop anyone from taking notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreedd View Post
Its against anything the new unibet stands for.
Well, what does the new Unibet stands for cause I know for a fact it isn’t a brick and mortar experience either. I see people ratholing all the time at the table, a guy stacks me and snap sits out/sits down with his “new” 50bb stack, good luck doing that in a casino.

Last edited by JustADreamer; 01-31-2016 at 12:25 PM.
JustADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 12:20 PM   #12504
H31s3nb3rg
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 29
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi Andrew!
Can you please change all of my €10 PLO10 Cash Tickets into bonus?

ID: "onoffon22"
H31s3nb3rg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:00 PM   #12505
Hatebreedd
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 494
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustADreamer View Post
I kinda expected this kind of response. For me this is more of a quality of life thing than anything. I am not one of those 16 table wizards, I usually stick to 4 tables and am hardly a pro. I am sorry that my attention span is so low I can’t play just 1 table, especially since even here there are people who take ages preflop (the timebank preflop is way too long I feel). I really fail to see how this is predatory, I would be using the reads I got from playing and it’s not like it would stop anyone from standing up and sitting down with a new ID every 10 hands, I don’t really care. It is hardly a script, it's a simple note taking ability and it should be there from the start for convenience's sake.

I ask here cause I am a nice guy and want to do everything by the book but I am quite sure there are people already doing something similar to this and I don't see Unibet stoping them. Btw, I 100% plan on doing my temporary notes in Excel no matter the response, should I expect getting banned for that as well?

And for the record I like the no HUDs and all that stuff policy. But I think it should remain a skill game. You can't really stop anyone from taking notes.



Well, what does the new Unibet stands for cause I know for a fact it isn’t a brick and mortar experience either. I see people ratholing all the time at the table, a guy stacks me and snap sits out/sits down with his “new” 50bb stack, good luck doing that in a casino.
I agree that ratholing can be kinda tilty but most of those players are bad and you will win more from them then they from you in the long run. I think ill let Andrew explain his views on this topic because its a topic that is pretty polarized you are either pro or contra and we are clearly at the opposite sides of the spectrum
Hatebreedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:19 PM   #12506
JustADreamer
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 191
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

I don’t think we are that far off tbh. I really don’t mind your input, it’s not like you wrote “gtfo script kiddie” or something like that. Just answer me, would you ban anyone for taking notes in notepad/excel/whatever? If you answer yes, than I was wrong and we really are far off.

I expect the answer to be no already, given Unibet policy and I will comply with those rules. At the same time I really don’t see them detecting and stopping it so I don’t really see it as a fair game to those like you and me who will respect the rules.

Anyway, I will repeat myself and say again that I strongly believe that temporary note taking ability (which you could be doing on a piece of paper) is not comparable to the HUDs and alike.
JustADreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:44 PM   #12507
llJ0T4ll
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 64
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Can you please convert the 10 euro MTT ticket for 1 cash ticket NL10?

Thx

alias: pollom0n
llJ0T4ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:44 PM   #12508
Hatebreedd
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 494
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustADreamer View Post
I don’t think we are that far off tbh. I really don’t mind your input, it’s not like you wrote “gtfo script kiddie” or something like that. Just answer me, would you ban anyone for taking notes in notepad/excel/whatever? If you answer yes, than I was wrong and we really are far off.

I expect the answer to be no already, given Unibet policy and I will comply with those rules. At the same time I really don’t see them detecting and stopping it so I don’t really see it as a fair game to those like you and me who will respect the rules.

Anyway, I will repeat myself and say again that I strongly believe that temporary note taking ability (which you could be doing on a piece of paper) is not comparable to the HUDs and alike.
I take notes myself in notepad/word But 95% of the notes you make are useless after even 35 min and the other 4.99% after even a day because almost all people change their name so you have very few notes that actually have use. But if you put note making in word/notepad on the same level as colorcoding in the client i get why you would want that feature but i really think its a slippery slope when you implement that.
Hatebreedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 01:57 PM   #12509
televerket
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 79
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

How do you keep track of your result? Looking for some nice way to have a monthly result statistic.
televerket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 02:14 PM   #12510
Hatebreedd
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 494
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by televerket View Post
How do you keep track of your result? Looking for some nice way to have a monthly result statistic.
I use an excell sheet to track my daily/monthly/yearly profit/loss, you can also make graphs in excel and i calculate my monthly ROI in cashgames with it. Its pretty easy and basic to make
Hatebreedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 03:49 PM   #12511
OZSA
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 27
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

hi, convert 3x 2EU SNG and 2x10EU SNG ticket to bonus pls.
alias: ezmo
OZSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 05:05 PM   #12512
LektorAJ
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
LektorAJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: none
Posts: 6,932
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustADreamer View Post
Honestly, I don't see how this would be disallowed since you could be literally writing this down in the notepad or on a piece of paper.
Then just do it on a piece of paper FFS if it's really no different.

From the PS 3rd party software thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by devera View Post
I mean, really, people have gotten so freaking lazy and keep saying "I could do this and that using my db while offline and still get the same info", but no one ever does it anymore and just keeps adding software and tables, one after another. Cybot much? If you "could" do it but never actually done it, guess what? It means you can't really do it and you're just talking like a drug addict in denial. So stop using "I could do it" as an argument, it's getting pathetic.
LektorAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 05:27 PM   #12513
Ariebombarie
grinder
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 439
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi Andrew,

Could you convert the following tickets please?

2x 50UO into 10x 1UO + 10x 2UO + 5x 4UO + 5x 10UO
2x 5SE into 10x 1SE
1x 100UK into 8x 1UK + 8x 4UK + 1x 10UK + 2x 25UK
5x 1MTT + 1x 4MTT into 9 Bonus

Alias: CarlCox

Thanks in advance!

ps can you send my stats (cash/mtt/sng) for januari 2016?

Last edited by Ariebombarie; 01-31-2016 at 05:45 PM.
Ariebombarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 05:27 PM   #12514
Uhlen
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: uhlenpoker.com
Posts: 34
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi, could you extend my cashgame tickets please? I have been moving the last week, so could not play. And ofcourse they expired today before I got started. Nick: ReligionLOL
Uhlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 05:29 PM   #12515
ArtyMcFly
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ArtyMcFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Enchantment Under the Sea
Posts: 11,941
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LektorAJ View Post
Then just do it on a piece of paper FFS if it's really no different.
It just struck me that he could use miniature bits of coloured post-it notes literally stuck to his monitor.
If I did it, I'd only need one colour.
ArtyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 05:40 PM   #12516
Kozzmicchaos
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 73
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi Andrew,

Plz convert my sng and mtt tickets to cash. Thx

Alias: AlQaeda
Kozzmicchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 05:50 PM   #12517
Turn
journeyman
 
Turn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 354
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Tables froze at least 3 times today...

Also the note-thing where you can see the previous hand almost never seems to be accurate.
Turn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:00 PM   #12518
Foxhoundqt
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 8
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi Andrew.
Pls can u convert my 4 $ MTT tiket into bonus ?
Nickname: Foxhoundx
Thanks.
Foxhoundqt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:46 PM   #12519
MathrimC
centurion
 
MathrimC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ghent, Belgium
Posts: 135
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathrimC View Post
Hi Andrew,

Could change 2x €4 cash tickets into 4x €2 MTT tickets?
Alias: Mat_Cauthon
Thanks!
Sorry, accidentally used one, so you can just convert the remaining one into 2 MTT tickets (which you probably did when you read my original post).
MathrimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:49 PM   #12520
Startling Grope
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Wardrobe
Posts: 92
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startling Grope View Post
Hello Andrew

Can you please change the following for me please?

2 x €4NL into 2 x €4MTT
1 x €10NL into 1 x €4MTT
1 x €100UK into 5 x €1UK, 5 x €4UK and 3 x 25UK

Alias: CallMeLisa

Do you know if there are any provisional dates for UK Open events after Brighton please? Thank you.
Hello again Andrew. Can you make that a €10MTT instead of a €4MTT please. Changing €10 into €4 before even playing would be distinctly -EV. Thanks.
Startling Grope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:55 PM   #12521
kapetain
adept
 
kapetain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 767
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by televerket View Post
How do you keep track of your result? Looking for some nice way to have a monthly result statistic.
just write down your bankroll at the beginning and at the end of month, simplest method
kapetain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:57 PM   #12522
nononononono
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 24
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

hi andrew,

i shipped a unibet open package today but had a horror of a week at the tables. so can i please change the package for the 1k of tickets.

if this is possible i would like 60x10e tourny tickets and 16*25 euro tourny tickets.

could you also extend my sunday entitled ticket please.

thank you for all the good for you and your team put in i really enjoy the site.

alias: fng

ps i hope to still see you in london.
nononononono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:58 PM   #12523
jonny2192
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 749
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi Andrew,

Please can you convert

2xNL4 2xNL10 1xSNG4 3xSNG2 to 18xMTT1 5xMTT4

2xUO25 to 25xUO2

1xUK100(can you use the one with only 4days left) to 25xUK4

1xSE90 to 18xSE5

Plus I have a UO1(about to expire) that it wont let me use because of the bug with selecting tickets could that be changed to a mtt please.

Thank you.
jonny2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:32 PM   #12524
PrsHarlequin
grinder
 
PrsHarlequin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: https://i.imgur.com/PjsI41g.jpg
Posts: 603
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land O Lakes View Post
You know, this is the second time you've called me a troll and now snide, and I've been nothing but civil with you. Like I said, I'm American, so you don't need to try and sway me. I only came in here because you dragged me from another thread by answering my question in here instead of in the rake thread, so don't drag people into your thread and then call them trolls, please.
Don't even try old hand. He got his 'own' thread where he can communicate anyway he wants, or just ignore inconvenient posts about borderline illegal stuff that he does with His little room, in order to squeeze max profit/rake and just send as many valued customers to Casino.

So he Publicly 'blocked me' when i objected travesty called Unibet 'Poker', but still reads posts, just not logged in...

I've let dozens and dozens of euros of my tickets go to waste cause i would never ask -Him, for anything. But -Now a bunch of these kiddies he exchanges free tickets for will insult us additionally because Andrew is the best Drew their buddy, Andrew exchange s the 4NL ticket s ...

Last edited by PrsHarlequin; 01-31-2016 at 07:58 PM.
PrsHarlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:38 PM   #12525
vvanns
centurion
 
vvanns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Belgium
Posts: 133
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtyMcFly View Post
It just struck me that he could use miniature bits of coloured post-it notes literally stuck to his monitor.
If I did it, I'd only need one colour.
HAHAHA brilliant stuff!

while you're busy, why not write the VPP & PFR for each player on those notes
vvanns is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online