Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2015, 01:51 PM   #5051
SuperPtje
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 114
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a €4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win €50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd €25 and 3rd €10.
That's cool. Good way to start getting into PLO :-) My alias is SuperPtje. Thanks

Last edited by SuperPtje; 04-29-2015 at 02:13 PM.
SuperPtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:04 PM   #5052
quechecker
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 74
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a €4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win €50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd €25 and 3rd €10.
Alias: morfaw

Congratulation on this milestone.
quechecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:33 PM   #5053
JoleKze
newbie
 
JoleKze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Serbia
Posts: 17
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
Alias : JoleK_z_e
Ussername: JoleKze

Thanks.
JoleKze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:35 PM   #5054
KeithMM
adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 798
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
screename shottle and great promo but with the new client wouldn't banza ticket have been a better option and create some liquidity and get the game going.
KeithMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:38 PM   #5055
Nihility77
grinder
 
Nihility77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Stars
Posts: 449
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
Should probably include a qualifier on new 2+2 accounts or you'll wake up to post 10,000 tomorrow
Nihility77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:43 PM   #5056
Deduure
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
Alias: Deduure
Deduure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:56 PM   #5057
jherward
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Meath,Ireland
Posts: 621
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Thanks, I've reported the latter. For the former, which Android device are you using? And which version of the client?


I'm playing on a Kindle Fire HD and the its v1.16.0
jherward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:33 PM   #5058
this better be goo
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 31
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
Cool!

alias: ccctv5
this better be goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:39 PM   #5059
this better be goo
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 31
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
We're looking into improving the hand history section, including adding a hand replayer. This sounds like a sensible thing to add.
With use of the search function I found posts saying that the had-repplayer would come in the summer.

Any idea which update it will be?
this better be goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 04:46 PM   #5060
Jugi6
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 24
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

First time requesting this and don't know exactly what is possible, but Andrew can you combine my sng/mtt tickets into one or few as big tickets as possible. Jugi66 is my username. Thank you!
Jugi6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:13 PM   #5061
Mex93
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 25
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
Alias: HighRise

Thanks
Mex93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:08 PM   #5062
snopmax77
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 57
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by quechecker View Post
Well just tried to play some cash right now via web client and got the same freeze.
The same happen all the time for me and my husband too. The last weeks have it been allmost 24/7 So now we play only freerolls.
snopmax77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:20 PM   #5063
travish25
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 13
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
Alias - mcfctrav25
travish25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:17 PM   #5064
elekeister
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Lima, Peru
Posts: 54
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
Alias: xxCAG95zz
elekeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:14 AM   #5065
Milos2611
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 5
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
Ussername: milos2611

Thank you God luck to all
Milos2611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:12 AM   #5066
SuddenlyGood2
adept
 
SuddenlyGood2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: London
Posts: 899
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi Andrew bug report. I finished playing at 1am Gmt last night early this morning. 2am client time. But no flops were displayed in the counter. Only noticed because I'm tracking my play daily at the moment. Thought it might be a lag issue but now it's 8am and client still showing zero flops for today.

Update 8am hands are being counted

Feature request
Not sure where the replayer is in the list of things to do but we badly need this would be great to have it

Feature suggestion:
I just thought of a good idea. Along with the hand replayed have a feature to export a hand to a video file which just plays the hand in a video file (mp4?) this probably would not be hard for a good programmer to code? Not only will it be a nice feature for players but pretty awesome marketing tool for Unibet becausr you could spare every video at the front with a 5 second Unibet poker add.

Idea: link achievements to the bonus system maybe taking some money out of challenges into achievements because achievements are pretty cool would be nice to get a reward when you complete some. Only problem I see here is everyone is at different achievement levels and some are harder than others but just an idea.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by SuddenlyGood2; 04-30-2015 at 03:21 AM.
SuddenlyGood2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:53 AM   #5067
babtou1080
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 68
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
thanks

alias : OCHOCINCO
babtou1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:58 AM   #5068
pedatn
centurion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 185
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyGood2 View Post
Hi Andrew bug report. I finished playing at 1am Gmt last night early this morning. 2am client time. But no flops were displayed in the counter. Only noticed because I'm tracking my play daily at the moment. Thought it might be a lag issue but now it's 8am and client still showing zero flops for today.

Update 8am hands are being counted

Feature request
Not sure where the replayer is in the list of things to do but we badly need this would be great to have it

Feature suggestion:
I just thought of a good idea. Along with the hand replayed have a feature to export a hand to a video file which just plays the hand in a video file (mp4?) this probably would not be hard for a good programmer to code? Not only will it be a nice feature for players but pretty awesome marketing tool for Unibet becausr you could spare every video at the front with a 5 second Unibet poker add.

Idea: link achievements to the bonus system maybe taking some money out of challenges into achievements because achievements are pretty cool would be nice to get a reward when you complete some. Only problem I see here is everyone is at different achievement levels and some are harder than others but just an idea.

Have a nice day!
Why would you make videos of a couple MB large per hand if you could export the same hand as 1KB of text and load it into BoomPlayer?
pedatn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:02 AM   #5069
PumaPerez
journeyman
 
PumaPerez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Slovakia, Bratislava
Posts: 273
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
PumaPerez
PumaPerez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:08 AM   #5070
Paulis1992
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
nice, keep it going!
alias fishfromuk
Paulis1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:18 AM   #5071
darkzpf
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 61
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
darkzpf
darkzpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:22 AM   #5072
UnibetAndrew
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London
Posts: 2,091
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Tickets deadline will be 1pm GMT today. I'll credit after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motopompa View Post
alias: zamula

Sometimes there's possibility to open 11-12 tables on NL10, but after that client often crashes without any warning.
Thanks - that's bad. I'll report it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedatn View Post
Not sure if this has always been the case, but everytime the app is interrupted on iPad it loses it's connection. This is not just when you go to springboard or open another app, but for ANY notification that is on the foreground, meaning the dialog style notifications, or even pulling down the notifications tray from the top. Especially the former is awful because because a standard reminder will immediately sign you out and sit you out even in the middle of a hand.

The only way to be sure is turning on Do Not Disturb but really any client should be able to be moved to the background without immediately losing it's connection.
Thanks, I agree this is bad too. I'll report it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quechecker View Post
Well just tried to play some cash right now via web client and got the same freeze. However restarting did help and i was able to play a few hands normally till i decided to leave the table. Kinda unstable dont want to risk it.
Yeh, it looks like there's a problem with the browser version. I should know more later on today. I'm not sure if it affects other versions or not yet but we're looking into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quechecker View Post
All versions (windows, ipad, web) except android as i never used it.
Android version should be fixed now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfrezi View Post
Latest software changes are a step in the right direction, well done.
Quoting for irony

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyGood2 View Post
Hi Andrew bug report. I finished playing at 1am Gmt last night early this morning. 2am client time. But no flops were displayed in the counter. Only noticed because I'm tracking my play daily at the moment. Thought it might be a lag issue but now it's 8am and client still showing zero flops for today.
Thanks, what's your alias again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyGood2 View Post
Feature request
Not sure where the replayer is in the list of things to do but we badly need this would be great to have it
It's scheduled for development but I'm not totally sure where. I have sprint planning in 45 minutes so I'll find out then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyGood2 View Post
I just thought of a good idea. Along with the hand replayed have a feature to export a hand to a video file which just plays the hand in a video file (mp4?) this probably would not be hard for a good programmer to code? Not only will it be a nice feature for players but pretty awesome marketing tool for Unibet becausr you could spare every video at the front with a 5 second Unibet poker add.
I think this could work fine as a flash/html5 replay - it wouldn't need to be a full video because the client isn't. We're talking about exporting as text file, but I don't see why we couldn't make it a bit more interesting too, in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyGood2 View Post
Idea: link achievements to the bonus system maybe taking some money out of challenges into achievements because achievements are pretty cool would be nice to get a reward when you complete some. Only problem I see here is everyone is at different achievement levels and some are harder than others but just an idea.
I've been thinking about having them as missions - you say "I'm going for this achievement" and it gives it to you as a mission like the new player mission/christmas calendar missions. That way we can kill all the boring ones like logging in for the first time, and we can make them more of a thing you're aiming to clear. But that's a lot of work that I haven't done yet, so we'd be talking end of year.
UnibetAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:37 AM   #5073
UnibetAndrew
Unibet Rep
 
UnibetAndrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: London
Posts: 2,091
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Whoops, I missed some posts somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugi6 View Post
First time requesting this and don't know exactly what is possible, but Andrew can you combine my sng/mtt tickets into one or few as big tickets as possible. Jugi66 is my username. Thank you!
Sure, done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by this better be goo View Post
With use of the search function I found posts saying that the had-repplayer would come in the summer.

Any idea which update it will be?
I should be able to let you know after my meeting in 30m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihility77 View Post
Should probably include a qualifier on new 2+2 accounts or you'll wake up to post 10,000 tomorrow
If I could get 5k new players for 20k I'd be a happy man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithMM View Post
screename shottle and great promo but with the new client wouldn't banza ticket have been a better option and create some liquidity and get the game going.
We're awarding a lot of tickets in the mission and some reactivation stuff, so I think we'll be OK. I can't stop post 5k happening anyway
UnibetAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:43 AM   #5074
jonny2192
adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 749
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenlyGood2 View Post
Hi Andrew bug report. I finished playing at 1am Gmt last night early this morning. 2am client time. But no flops were displayed in the counter. Only noticed because I'm tracking my play daily at the moment. Thought it might be a lag issue but now it's 8am and client still showing zero flops for today.

Thanks, what's your alias again?

I don't know if you know suddenly, but the flop counter dose not reset till 1am UK time(2am in client).

I you played between midnight and 1am then they will not show on todays flops but instead on yesterdays, you should be able to check in hand history.
jonny2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:46 AM   #5075
pocket_jack3d
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 10
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetAndrew View Post
Right then, we're about to hit post 5,000 and we're pretty close to 300k thread views, so I think it's time for another competition.

Anyone who quotes this post and posts their alias in the next 24h will receive a 4 PLO4 ticket. It'll expire after 300 flops and you will keep any winnings left on it then. On Tuesday 5th (as it's after a long weekend here), whoever won the most on their ticket will win 50 split in tickets however they like, 2nd 25 and 3rd 10.
Alias is Nicki_Minaj
pocket_jack3d is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online