Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2018, 06:57 PM   #25051
Dubnjoy000
Pooh-Bah
 
Dubnjoy000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: ...Roaming in my travel blog...
Posts: 4,076
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnibetPatric View Post
I hope this makes more sense to you now.
Thx man, I appreciate the detailed answer. And yeah, it does make sense (for some reason I forgot that we could simply double up again when we reach the 10E cash ticket ). But anyhow, I did want to point it out as the previous promo (the slots) had a situation where you would win some lowstakes cash tickets as well
Dubnjoy000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 04:36 AM   #25052
UnibetPatric
Unibet Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 129
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeAbbott View Post
Patric, how random are the bonus games? For the slots one that has just ended did anyone win the top prize?
The odds in the UO Slot promo were the following:

2k EUR UO package = 0.001%
100 EUR Supernova ticket = 0.030%
25 EUR cash ticket = 0.45%
10 EUR cash ticket = 0.7%
100 bonus points = 5%
10 bonus points = 20%
Freeroll ticket = 22.5%

We had a total of 7 to win the top prize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubnjoy000 View Post
Thx man, I appreciate the detailed answer. And yeah, it does make sense (for some reason I forgot that we could simply double up again when we reach the 10E cash ticket ). But anyhow, I did want to point it out as the previous promo (the slots) had a situation where you would win some lowstakes cash tickets as well
I understand, however our promotions are based on the core group of customers which are recreational players.

I'm happy to exchange a bunch of small cash game tickets into bigger ones as a goodwill if you have a lot of those (for example 10x 10 EUR ones into 1x 100 EUR NL100 one).
UnibetPatric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:22 AM   #25053
FishNChips1
veteran
 
FishNChips1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Man like Lingard
Posts: 2,774
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Can't get the tournament lobby the load, anyone else?
FishNChips1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 01:14 PM   #25054
SleazyP84
adept
 
SleazyP84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Internet
Posts: 1,101
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishNChips1 View Post
Can't get the tournament lobby the load, anyone else?
Loading Ok from UK
SleazyP84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 03:45 AM   #25055
OldBurf
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 396
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

You may as well just offer 1000 BP instead. Then it will make everybody happy. This was surely the whole point of introducing the bonus points in the first place. I get trying to boost traffic in certain games, but this is not needed at 10NL. Most will just sacrifice their ticket and end up with an effective 499BP.

The people who are most likely to get a 10NL ticket are already playing 25NL+. Bronze ticket guys have to win 7 flips, i think 1000BP is more enticing than 10NL ticket if they were a 1-4SNG player.

Either way it is a great promo.
OldBurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 10:53 AM   #25056
UnibetPatric
Unibet Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 129
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBurf View Post
You may as well just offer 1000 BP instead. Then it will make everybody happy. This was surely the whole point of introducing the bonus points in the first place. I get trying to boost traffic in certain games, but this is not needed at 10NL. Most will just sacrifice their ticket and end up with an effective 499BP.

The people who are most likely to get a 10NL ticket are already playing 25NL+. Bronze ticket guys have to win 7 flips, i think 1000BP is more enticing than 10NL ticket if they were a 1-4SNG player.

Either way it is a great promo.
As I tried to explain before, the jump from bonus points to ticket is 2.5x and not like 2x before. That's why the value for the flip from 400 bonus points to 10 EUR NL10 ticket is +ev. If we had only bonus points, it would just have to double all the way.

We prefer mixing it up a bit and as said, nobody is forced to take the NL10 ticket and can just continue if they don't want/like it
UnibetPatric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 12:00 AM   #25057
Lemikinge
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sorry for my bad english!
Posts: 254
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Short question: the flip promo do i need to play the flips at tje same day i earned them or how long do i habe time to play them?
Lemikinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 04:04 AM   #25058
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,092
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemikinge View Post
Short question: the flip promo do i need to play the flips at tje same day i earned them or how long do i habe time to play them?
No. They expire sometime in december I think. Today it says in the client 31 days.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:24 PM   #25059
BradST
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Whistler
Posts: 414
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hi Patric. It’s been a while since I asked to get a ticket exchanged so not sure if this is the right place. If it ids can I get my 10plo ticket switched for a 10sng. Thanks Brad

If you need it one of my player names is also BratST
BradST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 01:53 AM   #25060
Sect7G
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Calling a spade a spade
Posts: 10,957
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

I really like this flip promo as it's easy to complete and brings real value to the players.
Sect7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:34 AM   #25061
NMPfan
centurion
 
NMPfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 133
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradST View Post
Hi Patric. Its been a while since I asked to get a ticket exchanged so not sure if this is the right place. If it ids can I get my 10plo ticket switched for a 10sng. Thanks Brad

If you need it one of my player names is also BratST
They don't do ticket exchanges anymore, you'll just have to play it.
NMPfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:40 AM   #25062
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,092
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sect7G View Post
I really like this flip promo as it's easy to complete and brings real value to the players.
Agree.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:06 AM   #25063
Sect7G
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Calling a spade a spade
Posts: 10,957
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMPfan View Post
They don't do ticket exchanges anymore, you'll just have to play it.
But I like this guy and I just turned 40 so someone needs some life rungood... and when you turn 40 that just can't happen.
Sect7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 03:50 PM   #25064
disident
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 271
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMPfan View Post
They don't do ticket exchanges anymore, you'll just have to play it.
U can do imaginary ticket exchange on your own.But playing live mtts sucks big time,so u don't.Unibet also hates grinders.
disident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 06:44 PM   #25065
altfornorge
stranger
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Does anyone know what the average rakeback is on unibet?
Will be starting at plo 4 if it matters...
I've been googling and know they award cashgame tickets that turn into normal cash eventually
altfornorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:25 PM   #25066
ArtyMcFly
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ArtyMcFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Enchantment Under the Sea
Posts: 11,938
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by altfornorge View Post
Does anyone know what the average rakeback is on unibet?
Will be starting at plo 4 if it matters...
It varies greatly according to how much volume and which games and stakes you play, but you'll get at least 10% even if you only play casually at the lowest limits. Some of the promos and "missions" are even more generous. There's also a random element, as challenge points are earned by seeing various types of flops or showdowns. For most players, the 'rakeback' is (much) more generous than Stars' rewards, for example, but you can't really put a precise percentage on it.
ArtyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 04:11 AM   #25067
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,092
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by disident View Post
Unibet also hates grinders.
Obv. And that's why the rewards are based (imo) on volume. They hate grinders so much they make them grind even more.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:16 PM   #25068
OldBurf
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 396
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Does anybody play on Unibet from Mexico? or have they in the past? is it on the exclusion list?
OldBurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 04:50 PM   #25069
kapetain
adept
 
kapetain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 767
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

it's really hard to watch replays when they look like this:



(it resets to normal when I restart the client)

Other than that,
I'd also like to say that the Flip promo is great, and new 3 min level for monthly mission tourneys is much better than before.
kapetain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:42 AM   #25070
UnibetPatric
Unibet Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 129
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBurf View Post
Does anybody play on Unibet from Mexico? or have they in the past? is it on the exclusion list?
We don't allow registrations from Mexico, so if you live in Mexico, you are not allowed to play with us. However, if you just visit Mexico and are playing, it shouldn't be a problem.
UnibetPatric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:35 PM   #25071
Beckham087
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 45
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Hey!

Is there any info about the next UO after Dublin?
If it's London please make "seat only" and "Highroller" sats just as now!
That would be great!
Beckham087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:26 PM   #25072
DianeAbbott
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 381
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Disconnected from a HUSNG today completely out of the blue (have been playing for a while with no issues, haven't DC'd on the desktop for weeks), tried to reconnect and couldn't load the client. I then load the app on my tablet, just that spinning logo, simultaneously try it on my phone using my 4g data, exactly the same thing. After a minute or so the tablet and phone both say 'could not verify location'. Well I've never seen this before, I'm UK based fwiw. I eventually get back in on the desktop and I'm on the final hand where I'm all in after being blinded out.

I spoke to support who basically fobbed me off with "the other player didn't DC so it's not an issue on their end". Well firstly, we all know that people DC randomly because the client is so unstable and secondly, the issue isn't DC'ing as there's plenty of time to get back on providing it allows you. How could I not connect on data nor wifi? I'm told still it's not an issue on there end. After speaking with a manager he's passed it onto the poker team so we shall see the outcome, but when you have up to 800 euros worth of SNGs running at once it's hard to feel secure when you don't know whether there will be a refund for something I have no control over.

It will be interesting to see what the poker team say tomorrow because before I've had refunds (only one or two, smaller amounts though) issued no questions asked after seeing that I was blinded out. Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
DianeAbbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 05:28 AM   #25073
ebisumaru
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 86
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeAbbott View Post
Disconnected from a HUSNG today completely out of the blue (have been playing for a while with no issues, haven't DC'd on the desktop for weeks), tried to reconnect and couldn't load the client. I then load the app on my tablet, just that spinning logo, simultaneously try it on my phone using my 4g data, exactly the same thing. After a minute or so the tablet and phone both say 'could not verify location'. Well I've never seen this before, I'm UK based fwiw. I eventually get back in on the desktop and I'm on the final hand where I'm all in after being blinded out.

I spoke to support who basically fobbed me off with "the other player didn't DC so it's not an issue on their end". Well firstly, we all know that people DC randomly because the client is so unstable and secondly, the issue isn't DC'ing as there's plenty of time to get back on providing it allows you. How could I not connect on data nor wifi? I'm told still it's not an issue on there end. After speaking with a manager he's passed it onto the poker team so we shall see the outcome, but when you have up to 800 euros worth of SNGs running at once it's hard to feel secure when you don't know whether there will be a refund for something I have no control over.

It will be interesting to see what the poker team say tomorrow because before I've had refunds (only one or two, smaller amounts though) issued no questions asked after seeing that I was blinded out. Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
I got the exact same thing yesterday evening.
ebisumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 05:50 AM   #25074
UnibetPatric
Unibet Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 129
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham087 View Post
Hey!

Is there any info about the next UO after Dublin?
If it's London please make "seat only" and "Highroller" sats just as now!
That would be great!
It's not London, hint: check the software for future qualifiers to find out more

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeAbbott View Post
Disconnected from a HUSNG today completely out of the blue (have been playing for a while with no issues, haven't DC'd on the desktop for weeks), tried to reconnect and couldn't load the client. I then load the app on my tablet, just that spinning logo, simultaneously try it on my phone using my 4g data, exactly the same thing. After a minute or so the tablet and phone both say 'could not verify location'. Well I've never seen this before, I'm UK based fwiw. I eventually get back in on the desktop and I'm on the final hand where I'm all in after being blinded out.

I spoke to support who basically fobbed me off with "the other player didn't DC so it's not an issue on their end". Well firstly, we all know that people DC randomly because the client is so unstable and secondly, the issue isn't DC'ing as there's plenty of time to get back on providing it allows you. How could I not connect on data nor wifi? I'm told still it's not an issue on there end. After speaking with a manager he's passed it onto the poker team so we shall see the outcome, but when you have up to 800 euros worth of SNGs running at once it's hard to feel secure when you don't know whether there will be a refund for something I have no control over.

It will be interesting to see what the poker team say tomorrow because before I've had refunds (only one or two, smaller amounts though) issued no questions asked after seeing that I was blinded out. Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
Hey,
I sent you a PM, I will personally take care of the issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused
UnibetPatric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:03 AM   #25075
DianeAbbott
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 381
Re: Unibet - Official Thread

Just for the sake of transparency I have received a PM from Patric and email from Unibet and it appears the issue is going to be sorted, fair play.
DianeAbbott is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online