Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 10:24 AM   #101
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,530
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

This is just hilarious. Thanks OP for the laughs.

Good work.
fidstar-poker is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #102
LizardPenguin
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 97
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
Lots of Oxbridge professors don't understand omaha, they're still geniuses. And I never used my blog post as a basis for my genius. Keep up boy, you're a little slow. And learn to use logic in your posts.

P.S. there is no one in the world that can write a perfect blog post on playing pocket 9's or any other hand, even a top pro. Every single hand is so different. The most accurate summary would come from an academic with a deep knowledge, to PHD level of game theory, as well as many modules of statistics in their degree.

Until you come up with that post, thanks for reading
Anyone with a somewhat normal IQ will learn the most simple rules of poker in about 5 minutes. One would assume that if you play a game on your free time, you would know the rules of said game. Like if I'm interested in playing a game of basketball, I don't show up to the local gym and play bball with a cricket bat. But IF I would do that, I sure as hell would not make a screename on NBA.com and lecture basketball people about the rules of a game.

And you getting a degree on anything makes me wonder about the standards of education in the area you live in. Or maybe you live in one of those countries where daddy dearest can pay your way through school.
LizardPenguin is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #103
champstone
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,372
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

masterbrown riding the shortbus to higher learning. congrats hes got 99 problems and Omaha is one
champstone is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #104
Stinky Stu
Pooh-Bah
 
Stinky Stu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: On the back nine.
Posts: 4,193
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Fun read.
Stinky Stu is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #105
sugardubby
enthusiast
 
sugardubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 88
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardPenguin View Post
And you getting a degree on anything makes me wonder about the standards of education in the area you live in. Or maybe you live in one of those countries where daddy dearest can pay your way through school.
UK by the sounds of things.

Spoiler:
sugardubby is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #106
noremorze
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 510
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

hahaha great thread, voted 5 stars.
noremorze is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #107
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardPenguin View Post
Anyone with a somewhat normal IQ will learn the most simple rules of poker in about 5 minutes. One would assume that if you play a game on your free time, you would know the rules of said game. Like if I'm interested in playing a game of basketball, I don't show up to the local gym and play bball with a cricket bat. But IF I would do that, I sure as hell would not make a screename on NBA.com and lecture basketball people about the rules of a game.

And you getting a degree on anything makes me wonder about the standards of education in the area you live in. Or maybe you live in one of those countries where daddy dearest can pay your way through school.
It's been stated many times that that is an easy mistake to make, especially when you just start playing play money after watching a few videos from youtube. Unless you read instructions (which I stated I didn't) the only way you know you have to use exactly two hole cards and three from the board is if you are born with the knowledge of omaha rules; and there isn't one documented case yet. So, actually IQ is completely irrelevant here, unlike the (lack of) logic in your posts which demonstates a pretty abismal IQ.

If anything the fact that I can grasp 95% of the rules from just watching video play WITHOUT instructions, then that shows pretty high intelligence. But you didn't think about it like that, because you don't think like me do you?

Education-wise; I studied Physics at Cambridge Summer school sponsored by Sutton Trust back in 09, and I'm in my final year of a degree at one of only two 6* management schools in the UK (Lancaster or London CASS, I won't specify which).

I'm taking a student loan to finance my degree like the vast majority of students, and not a single penny from my family. I fought my way to the top academic institutions through a gleaming academic record.

Now go back to serving fries, goof ball.

The lack of logic in these posts is just starting to bore me.

Last edited by MasterBrown; 02-10-2013 at 07:32 PM.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #108
MeleaB
See my Commercial Software thread
 
MeleaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The emulator-whisperer
Posts: 5,101
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

On behalf of the UK, I apologise to the rest of the world.
MeleaB is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #109
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
You really love mixing arrogance and incompetence, and the funny thing is I reject guys like you every week, ones with a huge amount of delusional based entitlement tilt.

If you had any sense of all what the staking industry, is like and how a properly run one is managed, you would be quite surprised, but a lot of edge in life comes from competing against people like you who think they know something when they know very little, and guys like you never research anything before hurling your "informed" opinions.

You certainly worship yourself quite a bit.




You even laugh at your own jokes, ones you stole from the web and replaced guitarist with poker player. You even suck at plagiarism...

http://www.jrsongs.com/musicjokes.html




I cannot even imagine how horrid and insufferable you must be in areas that you have even a sliver of actual knowledge, but in the end you are just a disposable person that will quickly vanish and be forgotten. Enjoy the rush you are getting doing the improvised troll thing to try to distract from the embarrassment that is you and this thread of yours, but even that is fairly mundane and predictable behavior on the internet from people like yourself.

All the best.



P.S.

What's the difference between MasterBrown and a large pizza?

A large pizza can feed a family of four.



How does a MasterBrown change a light bulb ?

He holds it up and the world revolves around him.


I win 2 jokes to 1...
I didn't actually get that joke from there (I got it from this forum) and if I did; that isn't plagiarism, unless he could prove 100% that he was the absolute original creator of that joke. And I'm pretty certain he wasn't. If you went to uni you would be a little more informed. People referencing their jokes; that really is something new. You don't really understand the concept do you, because you never had to do it.

And you first make the comment about me being so desperate to win, then keep coming back until you eventually state 'I win'. Keep coming back to my thread bro, you're real easy to outwit.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #110
King Fish
A Big Deal Around Here
 
King Fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: @2p2TrollCat
Posts: 12,362
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Pseudo intellectuals always bring me great joy and amusement. I assume OP is just a troll, because no one can be that stupid at being "smart." People who feel the need to proclaim they are smart seldom are.

I'm holding out hope on the 1 in 100 chance that OP in not just a level, even though people like him usually only exist in poorly written pulp pieces.
King Fish is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #111
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish View Post
Pseudo intellectuals always bring me great joy and amusement. I assume OP is just a troll, because no one can be that stupid at being "smart." People who feel the need to proclaim they are smart seldom are.

I'm holding out hope on the 1 in 100 chance that OP in not just a level, even though people like him usually only exist in poorly written pulp pieces.
I don't feel the need to; I just want to. There is a difference between need and want. You just failed at being "smart".
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #112
King Fish
A Big Deal Around Here
 
King Fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: @2p2TrollCat
Posts: 12,362
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Did u really just respond with "I know you are but what am I?"

LOL.
King Fish is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #113
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,169
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish View Post
Pseudo intellectuals always bring me great joy and amusement. I assume OP is just a troll, because no one can be that stupid at being "smart." People who feel the need to proclaim they are smart seldom are.

I'm holding out hope on the 1 in 100 chance that OP in not just a level, even though people like him usually only exist in poorly written pulp pieces.
He is absolutely not a troll. He is doing a bit of a troll routine now, but that is what guys like him do in reaction to being embarrassed. Some poker players share his personality disorder actually, and they are impossible to work with in a professional manner.


He really is what he is, though he may as a "Hail Mary" declare he was a troll all along to get some sort of victory before vanishing.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
I didn't actually get that joke from there (I got it from this forum) and if I did; that isn't plagiarism, unless he could prove 100% that he was the absolute original creator of that joke. And I'm pretty certain he wasn't.
You laughed at your own joke that you copied.

Way to take pride on your lack of creativity. Showcase your strengths...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
If you went to uni you would be a little more informed. People referencing their jokes; that really is something new. You don't really understand the concept do you, because you never had to do it.
Dude, you had no idea how to play a simple game of poker and immediately you arrogantly attributed a hand you did not understand to a software glitch with "video proof."

Congrats on being a student, you clearly take pride in that as some kind of accomplishment, one that millions accomplish every year. I already did more with regard to academics than you will ever achieve (though that is not really an issue). However, guys like you always need to make yourself feel better by assuming everyone else is uneducated. That is a defense mechanism people like you use all the time and it perfectly fits your delusional personality.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
And you first make the comment about me being so desperate to win, then keep coming back until you eventually state 'I win'. Keep coming back to my thread bro, you're real easy to outwit.
That was just to generate a reply, and you did just as I wanted and expected. You have zero actual accomplishments, and you are not nearly as clever as you think. You probably can carve a relatively average existence for yourself, but that is about it. Your misplaced arrogance will always be your albatross that you wear, and you will never take responsibility for your weaknesses or failures.

Basically, you are average guy trying very hard to convince total strangers otherwise. That is pretty much your life in a nutshell.

I say all of this because it is true but also to get a response out of you, and you will respond because you absolutely have to respond. I know this so I play into it, and there is not a single thing you can do about it.

You can be a source of entertainment for others for a while, though I would predict within 2-3 days that everyone will be totally bored of you, because your routine literally never changes. You are permanently stuck.

With all of that said, I wish you the best of luck learning the rules of simple games of poker. Set your mind to it and you can do it.

All the best.

Last edited by Monteroy; 02-10-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Monteroy is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #114
pretorian_st
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 858
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
If anything the fact that I can grasp 95% of the rules from just watching video play WITHOUT instructions, then that shows pretty high intelligence. But you didn't think about it like that, because you don't think like me do you?
Yyyy... 95% does not include fact that you have to use 2 cards from your hand and 3 cards from the board? Well... Thats pretty much what omaha is all about, this is most basic rule for this game, so sorry - high intelligence not confirmed :]

And once again - anyone found YT channel?
pretorian_st is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #115
BluffingX
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 695
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Didn't read the whole thread, did poker stars fix the glitch? it's happened to me a few times before also.. I quit playing PLO because of it.
BluffingX is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 08:44 PM   #116
destroyer1212
banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 202
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by afallacy View Post
proof that you can be incredibly book smart and at the same time a complete delusional dumbass with no grasp on common sense.
and he probably has no social skills and he either has no friends or they are dbags like him.

thats just a wild guess but its pretty close IMO
destroyer1212 is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 08:49 PM   #117
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
He is absolutely not a troll. He is doing a bit of a troll routine now, but that is what guys like him do in reaction to being embarrassed. Some poker players share his personality disorder actually, and they are impossible to work with in a professional manner.


He really is what he is, though he may as a "Hail Mary" declare he was a troll all along to get some sort of victory before vanishing.





You laughed at your own joke that you copied.

Way to take pride on your lack of creativity. Showcase your strengths...



Dude, you had no idea how to play a simple game of poker and immediately you arrogantly attributed a hand you did not understand to a software glitch with "video proof."

Congrats on being a student, you clearly take pride in that as some kind of accomplishment, one that millions accomplish every year. I already did more with regard to academics than you will ever achieve (though that is not really an issue). However, guys like you always need to make yourself feel better by assuming everyone else is uneducated. That is a defense mechanism people like you use all the time and it perfectly fits your delusional personality.




That was just to generate a reply, and you did just as I wanted and expected. You have zero actual accomplishments, and you are not nearly as clever as you think. You probably can carve a relatively average existence for yourself, but that is about it. Your misplaced arrogance will always be your albatross that you wear, and you will never take responsibility for your weaknesses or failures.

Basically, you are average guy trying very hard to convince total strangers otherwise. That is pretty much your life in a nutshell.

I say all of this because it is true but also to get a response out of you, and you will respond because you absolutely have to respond. I know this so I play into it, and there is not a single thing you can do about it.

You can be a source of entertainment for others for a while, though I would predict within 2-3 days that everyone will be totally bored of you, because your routine literally never changes. You are permanently stuck.

With all of that said, I wish you the best of luck learning the rules of simple games of poker. Set your mind to it and you can do it.

All the best.
I'm not embarrassed lol. How can you be embarrassed when completely anonymous? You go to a great effort in trying to win, whilst making it crystal clear that you do not want to. It really is amusing how you keep coming back. I tried reading but got bored half way through. I don't know, you were still going on about that joke; I must have really touched a nerve or something there. So it really is true that you spend all your time playing poker whilst earning no more than a pizza delivery boy. It's too funny. Keep coming back to MY thread, it shows a lot about you.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #118
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish View Post
Did u really just respond with "I know you are but what am I?"

LOL.
Nope. What I wrote doesn't even remotely resemble that.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 08:58 PM   #119
destroyer1212
banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 202
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

OP confirmed dbag.

Nobody here is impressed by your degrees, since there is nothing to be impressed of. why do you brag about them??? whats so special about it???

your life sucks, and will suck if you keep on being a dbag (financially you can spike a nice job, but socially you are doomed)




on the bright side, you are killing PLO
destroyer1212 is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:00 PM   #120
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,169
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
I'm not embarrassed lol.
Actually, you are, but you refuse to let yourself be aware of it - part of your personality actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
How can you be embarrassed when completely anonymous?
Being anonymous does not mean much to you, you are too important in your mind.

Seriously, you think you are that complex a personality type?


Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
You go to a great effort in trying to win, whilst making it crystal clear that you do not want to. It really is amusing how you keep coming back.
I already told you my objectives, use you as a means for humor for a couple more days. You really think you are the first to be in this type of discussion with me?

Some people like you can go on forever and some leave in a glorious manner, no idea which that is for you as of yet, but by Tuesday I will not even bother reading this thread as you will be old news. If you kick around that long then that's fine. If not, also fine.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
I tried reading but got bored half way through.
Apparently I gave you credit for an attention span greater than you actually have going for you, my bad on that and I will try to keep responses shorter to help you in future.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
I don't know, you were still going on about that joke; I must have really touched a nerve or something there.
Not really, I just thought it was funny you laughed at a lame joke that you told that you also copied. Don't read too much into it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
So it really is true that you spend all your time playing poker whilst earning no more than a pizza delivery boy.
Sorry, but no, though I do understand that you will continue to use this approach as a defense mechanism, and I even predicted it. You really are fairly limited in how you approach a debate.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
It's too funny. Keep coming back to MY thread, it shows a lot about you.
Nice that you take pride of ownership of "your thread," and perhaps you can put it on your resume as an accomplishment.

You have about 1-2 days left before everyone gets completely bored of you so for your next reply try to take a little time and make it a bit different. This last effort was fairly shoddy and I do actually think you can do better.

All the best.
Monteroy is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #121
King Fish
A Big Deal Around Here
 
King Fish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: @2p2TrollCat
Posts: 12,362
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

OP likes apples.

King Fish is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #122
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
Actually, you are, but you refuse to let yourself be aware of it - part of your personality actually.



Being anonymous does not mean much to you, you are too important in your mind.

Seriously, you think you are that complex a personality type?




I already told you my objectives, use you as a means for humor for a couple more days. You really think you are the first to be in this type of discussion with me?

Some people like you can go on forever and some leave in a glorious manner, no idea which that is for you as of yet, but by Tuesday I will not even bother reading this thread as you will be old news. If you kick around that long then that's fine. If not, also fine.




Apparently I gave you credit for an attention span greater than you actually have going for you, my bad on that and I will try to keep responses shorter to help you in future.





Not really, I just thought it was funny you laughed at a lame joke that you told that you also copied. Don't read too much into it.





Sorry, but no, though I do understand that you will continue to use this approach as a defense mechanism, and I even predicted it. You really are fairly limited in how you approach a debate.





Nice that you take pride of ownership of "your thread," and perhaps you can put it on your resume as an accomplishment.

You have about 1-2 days left before everyone gets completely bored of you so for your next reply try to take a little time and make it a bit different. This last effort was fairly shoddy and I do actually think you can do better.

All the best.
Again, I didn't read past the first couple of sentences, before getting bored and it is likely no one else did. But it doesn't seize to amaze me the effort you put into it. I skimmed through and your point about attention span doesn't hold; I have great attention span for interesting or intellectually challenging things, but not for dullards like you. And you try to justify and rationalize to everyone that it doesn't matter if you win or lose because you will be 'gone by tuesday'. Damn right you'll be gone by tuesday. The funniest thing is I'm sat here chilled out, listening to Armand Van Helden and laughing my a** of each time you come back, while you're sat there agitated, thinking how to come back. I reel you in like the fish you are. Next post, degenerate pizza boy...
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #123
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish View Post
OP likes apples.

Good Will Hunting; A poor man's, 'A Beautiful Mind'.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #124
MulletMan2
grinder
 
MulletMan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 524
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
But it doesn't seize to amaze me the effort you put into it.
Glad to see your college education is paying dividends.
MulletMan2 is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:35 PM   #125
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,169
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
Again, I didn't read past the first couple of sentences, before getting bored and it is likely no one else did.
I kept them nice and short and easy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
But it doesn't seize to amaze me the effort you put into it. I skimmed through and your point about attention span doesn't hold;
Unintentional irony is the best kind. Creative use of the word seize as well.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
I have great attention span for interesting or intellectually challenging things, but not for dullards like you.
You hated when I used big words and sentences, now you hate small words and sentences. Make up your mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
And you try to justify and rationalize to everyone that it doesn't matter if you win or lose because you will be 'gone by tuesday'.
Yeah, you will.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
Damn right you'll be gone by tuesday.
No, I will not.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
The funniest thing is I'm sat here chilled out, listening to Armand Van Helden and laughing my a** of each time you come back, while you're sat there agitated, thinking how to come back. I reel you in like the fish you are. Next post, degenerate pizza boy...
Take a picture of yourself and give it lots of compliments. Build a shrine around it. That will make you happy.

You got 1 day left of potential entertainment, up your game already, you are fading faster than I had hoped. Try to suck less.


All the best.
Monteroy is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive