Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #76
pretorian_st
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 858
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Anyone has found YT channel? Would be glad to watch some movies.
pretorian_st is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #77
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickj7777 View Post
best 2005 blog written in 2013
But the sad thing is I write posts my own blog and essays for my own degree while you do nothing but write on an internet forum pretending to be something you're not at poker lol. I play microstakes for fun, I write my blog for fun, I admit it. What are you doing with your life, fantasist?
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #78
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigFish View Post
From blog: "Won at 7 card stud without knowing the rules"

[x] genius confirmed
My degree and summer school at Cambridge Uni, proves that bud.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 10:03 AM   #79
pretorian_st
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 858
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
My degree and summer school at Cambridge Uni, proves that bud.
As well as your omaha transforming boards from KK77 to KK7, and deep understanding of playing pocket nines and so on... Maybe you would like to share your YT chanell?
pretorian_st is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 10:55 AM   #80
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretorian_st View Post
As well as your omaha transforming boards from KK77 to KK7, and deep understanding of playing pocket nines and so on... Maybe you would like to share your YT chanell?
Lots of Oxbridge professors don't understand omaha, they're still geniuses. And I never used my blog post as a basis for my genius. Keep up boy, you're a little slow. And learn to use logic in your posts.

P.S. there is no one in the world that can write a perfect blog post on playing pocket 9's or any other hand, even a top pro. Every single hand is so different. The most accurate summary would come from an academic with a deep knowledge, to PHD level of game theory, as well as many modules of statistics in their degree.

Until you come up with that post, thanks for reading

Last edited by MasterBrown; 02-09-2013 at 11:02 AM.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #81
2bad4u
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 676
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

HU 4 rolls please, OP. I'd like a new pair of Beats headphones and a Superdry coat... :P
2bad4u is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #82
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,169
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
Lots of Oxbridge professors don't understand omaha, they're still geniuses. And I never used my blog post as a basis for my genius. Keep up boy, you're a little slow. And learn to use logic in your posts.

P.S. there is no one in the world that can write a perfect blog post on playing pocket 9's or any other hand, even a top pro. Every single hand is so different. The most accurate summary would come from an academic with a deep knowledge, to PHD level of game theory, as well as many modules of statistics in their degree.

Until you come up with that post, thanks for reading
Your thread title, along with your misplaced arrogance, is why you are getting all this grief. Lots of casual blogs exist without any issue or comment.

Move on with your life already, and stop trying to rationalize and prove how smart you are. Nobody cares about that, and your thread was about Omaha which you clearly had no idea how to play.

All the best.
Monteroy is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #83
afallacy
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Destroying your BBV Villain
Posts: 407
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

proof that you can be incredibly book smart and at the same time a complete delusional dumbass with no grasp on common sense.
afallacy is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #84
Mexican_Natis
adept
 
Mexican_Natis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Grind
Posts: 987
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Within the African-American communities Bill Cosby is often referred to as 'Master Brown'.
Mexican_Natis is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #85
MulletMan2
grinder
 
MulletMan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 524
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeleaB View Post
^ Two 9's in your hand and two 7's and a 9 on the board. Clear full house.
Clearly a software glitch when the last 7 hit as well.
MulletMan2 is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 01:04 PM   #86
Yakmelk
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Yakmelk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Slowly dying
Posts: 14,103
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

MasterBrown, you really have 2 options;

1) say you made a mistake and are sorry for calling people jackasses ITT
2) dont came back and ignore this

What you are doing now is just LOLWTF ... you are bashing people for having to much time and being on forums all the while taking time out of your day to reply to anon posters who flame you. You either care or you dont. You dont say you dont care and then care anyway. Best of luck.
Yakmelk is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #87
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakmelk View Post
MasterBrown, you really have 2 options;

1) say you made a mistake and are sorry for calling people jackasses ITT
2) dont came back and ignore this

What you are doing now is just LOLWTF ... you are bashing people for having to much time and being on forums all the while taking time out of your day to reply to anon posters who flame you. You either care or you dont. You dont say you dont care and then care anyway. Best of luck.
I said I made a mistake a long time ago, keep up chuck. I'm not sorry for anything lol. Take a look back and you'll see every insult I have given, followed from an unnecessary post from someone else. Look again very carefully and you'll see where someone explained politely, I haven't insulted them. And I haven't specified whether I care or don't care anywhere. And if I did or didn't care it would have absolutely no impact on whether I decide to reply in my own thread or not just like if I care or don't care whether people have an interest or not in my blog would have zero impact on if I continue writing it.

If you are going to challenge me intellectually, at least come up with one valid point.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #88
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,169
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

You say "I" and "I'm" quite a bit in your posts.

Whether or not you are semi-clever is outweighed by the dramatic title "software glitch and video proof" of your post. You cannot escape that burden, nor talk your way out of it. The best you can hope to do is bore everyone to death until they stop replying and you declare yourself the winner, and you are doing a good job at that.

In an effort to save everyone (including you) time and wasted energy - you are now declared the winner of this internet debate.

You can now return to your life (whatever that is) comforted that while you started here with a stumble you are now leaving a champion.

Also, play more Omaha, we like guys like you at the Omaha tables.

All the best.
Monteroy is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 05:25 PM   #89
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
You say "I" and "I'm" quite a bit in your posts.

Whether or not you are semi-clever is outweighed by the dramatic title "software glitch and video proof" of your post. You cannot escape that burden, nor talk your way out of it. The best you can hope to do is bore everyone to death until they stop replying and you declare yourself the winner, and you are doing a good job at that.

In an effort to save everyone (including you) time and wasted energy - you are now declared the winner of this internet debate.

You can now return to your life (whatever that is) comforted that while you started here with a stumble you are now leaving a champion.

Also, play more Omaha, we like guys like you at the Omaha tables.

All the best.
Yeah I'm sure you make a great living playing omaha

Even though it has the nickname '4 card bingo' due to the ridiculous amount of variance in the game, I'm sure you are so talented you can see when your flopped straight is going to hold against the seven other people chasing the flush, and you make a killer from it, as proven by your 4000+ posts on a poker forum; you are an expert.

Last edited by MasterBrown; 02-09-2013 at 05:36 PM.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #90
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,169
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

At this point I back over 100 players, many of whom play Omaha, and that has greatly reduced the time I have to play. However, you need not worry about that, nor let it change whatever it is you want to believe.

You were already formally declared the winner of this internet debate, take your trophy and move along, and savor that victory.

Best of luck with your career (whatever that is) and your fun poker blog.

All the best.


Edit to add (since you added this after I posted)


Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
Even though it has the nickname '4 card bingo' due to the ridiculous amount of variance in the game, I'm sure you are so talented you can see when your flopped straight is going to hold against the seven other people chasing the flush, and you make a killer from it, as proven by your 4000+ posts on a poker forum; you are an expert.
You really should stop trying to talk about Omaha, if you played Omaha you might understand how utterly laughable what you just said was, but for now it just shows that you continue to be arrogant about something that you are not even a beginner at understanding. Bad combination - do not repeat that with anything that is important in your life.

Last edited by Monteroy; 02-09-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Monteroy is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 06:06 PM   #91
2bad4u
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 676
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
...I'm sure you are so talented you can see when your flopped straight is going to hold against the seven other people chasing the flush...
I long for the day when I get to push all in with this particular situation...

My offer of playing you heads up still stands...
2bad4u is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #92
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
At this point I back over 100 players, many of whom play Omaha, and that has greatly reduced the time I have to play. However, you need not worry about that, nor let it change whatever it is you want to believe.

You were already formally declared the winner of this internet debate, take your trophy and move along, and savor that victory.

Best of luck with your career (whatever that is) and your fun poker blog.

All the best.


Edit to add (since you added this after I posted)




You really should stop trying to talk about Omaha, if you played Omaha you might understand how utterly laughable what you just said was, but for now it just shows that you continue to be arrogant about something that you are not even a beginner at understanding. Bad combination - do not repeat that with anything that is important in your life.
Haha backing players. That makes you about as useful to society as the wasters who stand in the bookies all day backing horses. What a waste of a life lol. I would be embarrassed if I said the main part of my life was 'backing players' or playing poker or gambling. I mean how do you say that to your family or new people you meet. It's a failure in life. Uncontrollable downswings as well as relying on other people. It's so sad and not something to brag about. And at the end of it all you really don't make a lot if anything at all, do you? Next time you are losing and getting frustrated, think of me smiling.

Joke time:
Q: How do you get a 'professional' poker player off your porch
A: Pay him for the Pizza

lol

Last edited by MasterBrown; 02-09-2013 at 07:02 PM.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #93
MasterBrown
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 43
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bad4u View Post
I long for the day when I get to push all in with this particular situation...

My offer of playing you heads up still stands...
What offer. I don't even know who you are, loser. Keep quiet.
MasterBrown is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #94
MeleaB
See my Commercial Software thread
 
MeleaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The emulator-whisperer
Posts: 5,101
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Someone else thought the story was funny too:



http://bonuscodepoker.com/well-thats...arn-omaha-wtft
MeleaB is offline  
Old 02-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #95
Monteroy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,169
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
Haha backing players. That makes you about as useful to society as the wasters who stand in the bookies all day backing horses. What a waste of a life lol. I would be embarrassed if I said the main part of my life was 'backing players' or playing poker or gambling. I mean how do you say that to your family or new people you meet. It's a failure in life. Uncontrollable downswings as well as relying on other people. It's so sad and not something to brag about. And at the end of it all you really don't make a lot if anything at all, do you? Next time you are losing and getting frustrated, think of me smiling.
You really love mixing arrogance and incompetence, and the funny thing is I reject guys like you every week, ones with a huge amount of delusional based entitlement tilt.

If you had any sense of all what the staking industry, is like and how a properly run one is managed, you would be quite surprised, but a lot of edge in life comes from competing against people like you who think they know something when they know very little, and guys like you never research anything before hurling your "informed" opinions.

You certainly worship yourself quite a bit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBrown View Post
Joke time:
Q: How do you get a 'professional' poker player off your porch
A: Pay him for the Pizza

lol
You even laugh at your own jokes, ones you stole from the web and replaced guitarist with poker player. You even suck at plagiarism...

http://www.jrsongs.com/musicjokes.html




I cannot even imagine how horrid and insufferable you must be in areas that you have even a sliver of actual knowledge, but in the end you are just a disposable person that will quickly vanish and be forgotten. Enjoy the rush you are getting doing the improvised troll thing to try to distract from the embarrassment that is you and this thread of yours, but even that is fairly mundane and predictable behavior on the internet from people like yourself.

All the best.



P.S.

What's the difference between MasterBrown and a large pizza?

A large pizza can feed a family of four.



How does a MasterBrown change a light bulb ?

He holds it up and the world revolves around him.


I win 2 jokes to 1...

Last edited by Monteroy; 02-09-2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: tpyoos...
Monteroy is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 12:54 AM   #96
MulletMan2
grinder
 
MulletMan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 524
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteroy View Post
You really love mixing arrogance and incompetence, and the funny thing is I reject guys like you every week, ones with a huge amount of delusional based entitlement tilt.

If you had any sense of all what the staking industry, is like and how a properly run one is managed, you would be quite surprised, but a lot of edge in life comes from competing against people like you who think they know something when they know very little, and guys like you never research anything before hurling your "informed" opinions.

You certainly worship yourself quite a bit.




You even laugh at your own jokes, ones you stole from the web and replaced guitarist with poker player. You even suck at plagiarism...

http://www.jrsongs.com/musicjokes.html




I cannot even imagine how horrid and insufferable you must be in areas that you have even a sliver of actual knowledge, but in the end you are just a disposable person that will quickly vanish and be forgotten. Enjoy the rush you are getting doing the improvised troll thing to try to distract from the embarrassment that is you and this thread of yours, but even that is fairly mundane and predictable behavior on the internet from people like yourself.

All the best.



P.S.

What's the difference between MasterBrown and a large pizza?

A large pizza can feed a family of four.



How does a MasterBrown change a light bulb ?

He holds it up and the world revolves around him.


I win 2 jokes to 1...
MulletMan2 is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 01:52 AM   #97
Madjohnny
veteran
 
Madjohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,390
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Where the **** is the video?
Madjohnny is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 02:42 AM   #98
nickj7777
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 379
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

im quite fascinated by op constantly telling everyone he is attending college and double majoring as if its some grand achievement everyone should be impressed by. does he think most people that post on a poker forum have not experienced higher learning and he is a superior intellectual?

its just a weird defense mechanism, i guess.
nickj7777 is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:02 AM   #99
pretorian_st
adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 858
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

Still cannot find YT channel.
pretorian_st is offline  
Old 02-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #100
G1lius
grinder
 
G1lius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Belgium
Posts: 434
Re: Software glitch on pokerstars with video proof

So I was at post 80 something of this topic, when I realized something mindblowing that didn't occur to me earlier.
OP isn't American.
G1lius is offline  

Closed Thread
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive