Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #551
OmahaDonk
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Do the Week 2 Cake Races need a little nudge too?

Thanks,
OD
OmahaDonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:18 AM   #552
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaDonk View Post
Do the Week 2 Cake Races need a little nudge too?

Thanks,
OD
LOL!
But I think we need to give them a little time just to make sure all the data is correct etc.

If you guys are still waiting by a week then remind me and i will do some nudging

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:17 PM   #553
Vinze
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 145
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

It would be ace if you could add some more training features to your offers as DragTheBar isn't that good compared to DC or Bluefirepoker tbh.

And it would be great to have a wider range of entraction sites in your offer.

Just some quick feedback However, i like your site a lot!
Vinze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:25 PM   #554
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinze View Post
It would be ace if you could add some more training features to your offers as DragTheBar isn't that good compared to DC or Bluefirepoker tbh.

And it would be great to have a wider range of entraction sites in your offer.

Just some quick feedback However, i like your site a lot!
hey Vinze thanks for the kind words and the feedback

Glad you are enjoying the new site. Don't forget to register accounts that aren't even tagged to us for the extra promotions!

We'll definitely take a look at the other training solutions though so far the DTB stuff seems to be hitting the right buttons with players.

As for Entraction rooms...your wish is my command
Another one is coming soon...about 2 weeks a way hopefully sooner!
Just ironing out the finer points etc.

And thanks again for taking the time out to feedback. We appreciate all criticism and suggestions whether good or bad.
BTW we are running a post launch survey this week...details out soon...so we'd appreciate your feedback there also. We are giving away 5 portable DVD players and a chunk of other stuff (in addition to the extra $100k of course!)

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:39 PM   #555
OmahaDonk
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
LOL!
But I think we need to give them a little time just to make sure all the data is correct etc.

If you guys are still waiting by a week then remind me and i will do some nudging

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
Just got it, I will be more patient
OmahaDonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:52 PM   #556
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaDonk View Post
Just got it, I will be more patient
Good to hear

Though it the current climate you have the right to keep on top of things!

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:10 AM   #557
grinder_jyms
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 209
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Is there something I am missing with betfairs RB payments? I have an X beside both May and June so far and not been deposited. Any thoughts
grinder_jyms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:23 AM   #558
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinder_jyms View Post
Is there something I am missing with betfairs RB payments? I have an X beside both May and June so far and not been deposited. Any thoughts
Hey grinder

Betfair rakeback is all paid direct by them. Can you contact us here with your details and someone can look in to it

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:52 AM   #559
zelda
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 25
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Just started playing at Ladbrokes, in my first week of rake account they are deducting something called Player Marketing Fees+Admin Fees that adds up to 50% of the gross rake. What is this?
Esp. since their bonuses are not supposed to be deducted from rake.
zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:27 AM   #560
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda View Post
Just started playing at Ladbrokes, in my first week of rake account they are deducting something called Player Marketing Fees+Admin Fees that adds up to 50% of the gross rake. What is this?
Esp. since their bonuses are not supposed to be deducted from rake.
Hey Zelda

You will find that your rakeback is still based on the gross rake

We just display the deductions for transparency and because our commissions (and therefore referral fees) are based on net rake
However this does seem to confuse people so we will be changing it soon

Apologies for any confusion

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:13 AM   #561
zelda
newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 25
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
Hey Zelda

You will find that your rakeback is still based on the gross rake
cool thx
btw, I very much appreciate the prompt replies by raketherake. great work.
zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:26 AM   #562
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda View Post
cool thx
btw, I very much appreciate the prompt replies by raketherake. great work.
Thanks Z

We try to reply ASAP to most things here, email and in our own forum...if we don't then it's just cos we're sleeping

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #563
Nutbar
adept
 
Nutbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 767
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Question about RPM $10k rake chase. Is it still a "personal" rake chase, or is it now a normal rake chase where u r competing with other people? Thank you!
Nutbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #564
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutbar View Post
Question about RPM $10k rake chase. Is it still a "personal" rake chase, or is it now a normal rake chase where u r competing with other people? Thank you!
Hey Nutbar

It's actually a rake race now and run in conjunction with one other affiliate

It adds about 10% to each of the 90 leader board finishers on average

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:47 PM   #565
Vinze
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 145
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Any news on the new entraction skin?
Vinze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #566
Donk's_Money_101
grinder
 
Donk's_Money_101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chilląn, Chile
Posts: 426
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

hey,

I am affiliated with you for now 3days and played a lot (on NoIQ poker) and it shows that I have generated 0% rakeback... Is that normal ? My account is active and everything...
Thanks for helping
Donk's_Money_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 02:48 AM   #567
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinze View Post
Any news on the new entraction skin?
Still on it Vinze...
Hoping to launch in the next week



Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:01 AM   #568
jmurjeff
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 3,201
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

When is the $25 special promotion paid? Specifically for Minted Poker.
Thank you!
jmurjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:04 AM   #569
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurjeff View Post
When is the $25 special promotion paid? Specifically for Minted Poker.
Thank you!
Hey

The promo finishes in June so we will be working all the details out in the first 2 weeks of July

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:09 AM   #570
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donk's_Money_101 View Post
hey,

I am affiliated with you for now 3days and played a lot (on NoIQ poker) and it shows that I have generated 0% rakeback... Is that normal ? My account is active and everything...
Thanks for helping
Hey DM

Can you PM me your account number or screen name and I can check it out for you

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:56 AM   #571
Rhibee
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 210
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

If I sign up to Pokerstars through you using the bonus code "100k" http://www.raketherake.com/rakeback-...ew-depositors/
Will I still be eligible for your 10K Turbo freeroll http://www.raketherake.com/rakeback-...turbo-freeroll and any subsequent ones you run?

Thank you.
Rhibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #572
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhibee View Post
If I sign up to Pokerstars through you using the bonus code "100k" http://www.raketherake.com/rakeback-...ew-depositors/
Will I still be eligible for your 10K Turbo freeroll http://www.raketherake.com/rakeback-...turbo-freeroll and any subsequent ones you run?

Thank you.
Hey Rhibee

Yes as long as you sign up through us here
http://www.raketherake.com/pokerstars-rakeback

Remember to clear your cookies first!

and put raketherake.com in the Marketing field and then 100k in the bonus field when you deposit that would be fine

You will then be eligible for the $10k freeroll and any subsequent ones

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #573
Donk's_Money_101
grinder
 
Donk's_Money_101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chilląn, Chile
Posts: 426
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
Hey DM

Can you PM me your account number or screen name and I can check it out for you

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
No worries ! I sorted it out....
Donk's_Money_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #574
RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake Representative
 
RakeTheRake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: RakeTheRake
Posts: 5,389
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donk's_Money_101 View Post
No worries ! I sorted it out....
Good good

Best wishes

RakeTheRake
RakeTheRake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:23 AM   #575
CupidStunt0
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 222
Re: *** Official RakeTheRake Support and Promotions Thread ***

Hi,

I've never used rakeback before but want to, I started playing at pokerstars about 2 weeks ago, does this mean that there's no way for me to ever get rakeback on this site?

Thanks
CupidStunt0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online