Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2018, 05:11 AM   #76
ejksvalljen
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: O_o
Posts: 10
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejksvalljen View Post
I'm facing a strange error everytime I try to launch the PP Poker desktop app on Windows 10. After double-clicking on the icon, basically nothing happens, client does not start, no error message pops up.

After a fresh os re-install, I received the missing MSCVR100.dll file message, googled, installed c++ packages and directX. Now back to where I was before reinstalling Win 10.

Any idea how to fix it?

Ps.: Contacted support, no answer.
After solving this issue by simple using another laptop as the old one was missing OpenGL I am now having another error on a new PC. When I launch the client a white window pops up for a few seconds then it disappears and that's all. There is no error message, no notification about missing .dll file, nothing. Did anyone else experience it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyanto
Have you tried what I've written directly above your post? Emptying the cache?
Sure, no good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisjimmybruv
Did you download the 32 and 64 bit?
I downloaded the 32-bit version, I did not even find the option choosing between 32 bit and 64 bit.

Last edited by ejksvalljen; 06-27-2018 at 05:18 AM.
ejksvalljen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:45 AM   #77
KptBomba
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

It seems they got DDosed really badly. Tommorow they will stop for couple of hours I guess to address this issue.
KptBomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 01:19 PM   #78
Purasevic
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 615
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Are or clubs down atm?Or the app?
Purasevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 02:24 PM   #79
rjr777
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: flat earth
Posts: 205
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purasevic View Post
Are or clubs down atm?Or the app?
Yes

One of the drawbacks of this site... seems to go down a lot or at least have a ton of updates
rjr777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 10:32 PM   #80
hamhamt
centurion
 
hamhamt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 185
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

So how can I find clubs? Google isnt working and I found one club in Australia and I live in the US so the timing is hard.
hamhamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 11:16 PM   #81
Onemorecrack
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 298
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

What WR would you consider is a regular/std WR at NL50 - NL100 (USD equivalent) at this poker room ?

I´m really interested. Just roughly. From what you´ve been told. Or links to forums or threads where people are playing this games nowadays. I´m really interested

Thanks in advance guys !
Onemorecrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 12:29 AM   #82
PokerPlayingGamble
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 472
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Quote:
So how can I find clubs? Google isnt working and I found one club in Australia and I live in the US so the timing is hard.
Two I know of are heroes and sands. They have a modest selection of games at a variety of limits, including NLHE, PLO, and OFC.
PokerPlayingGamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:39 PM   #83
MarburyMad
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

What is the benefit of this over Bovada for a US player? Thanks.
MarburyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 07:14 AM   #84
KptBomba
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarburyMad View Post
What is the benefit of this over Bovada for a US player? Thanks.
The software is designed to use on the phone so if thats the way you like to play pppoker is the obvious choice. Probably also if you know the agent you can get the money thru more option e.g. cash,paypal,venmo and so on compared to Bovada that doesn't do it.
The obvious disadvantage is that you are at bigger risk as this is agent business so your money is only as good as your agent is. If your agent decides to screw you with your money no one is going to help you .
KptBomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 12:16 PM   #85
Matt24
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Matt24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: married life
Posts: 8,630
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Was a lot of fun when you could play multiple tables across different clubs on the desktop but I guess they are putting a stop to that.
Matt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 01:52 PM   #86
Purasevic
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 615
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt24 View Post
Was a lot of fun when you could play multiple tables across different clubs on the desktop but I guess they are putting a stop to that.
Well still possible 3 tables or they are going to reduce that as well?Btw anone else has logging problems?
Purasevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 04:37 PM   #87
PokerPlayingGamble
grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 472
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

I think u can play multiple tables u just need 1 account per table
PokerPlayingGamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 05:29 PM   #88
Matt24
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Matt24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: married life
Posts: 8,630
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerPlayingGamble View Post
I think u can play multiple tables u just need 1 account per table
it's possible a fresh computer can play multiple accts but they will shut it down eventually. When I try to login on my desktop with any of my accts I get the message "You have been banned from the game! Please contact info@pppoker.net for more information"

I have contacted them on how to even play one acct on my desktop but I haven't heard back.

I obv wasn't playing multiple accounts at the same table. You can still play multiple tables and clubs you just need to be on different devices
Matt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:05 PM   #89
Jonyiii
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2
BEWARE OF PPP POKER APP!

Before I start, Everything i say in this post are all factual and true. Everything's backed by screenshots and evidence.
PPP Poker APP has caused countless of users and players to lose obscene sums of money. Many of you should have this question in
mind, How? I will provide a detailed breakdown on how the horrible handling and managing of the PPP Poker APP (backend , support ,
and server maintanence side issues)



No.1 : (SAFETY OF PLAYERS) When PPP just started there was a huge problem of collusion, (as there is on many new apps) . Eventually they did add IP and GPS
restrictions. Many of you might think yeah this is a really responsible company but, THE GPS AND IP RESTRICTION DOESNT WORK AT
ALL!! I personally have tested it out with many people side by side to sit down on the same table. As a Poker Application which has stakes
from 0.25c/0.50c all the way up to 25/50USD , this is a horrible situation for real grinders and players. It is obscene on poker tables and even
more obscene on Pineapple tables. Many of you might think, yeah why dont you guys just dont use this APP, the problem with it is,
there was no public announcement on this issue and no one really knew whether it worked or not. This led to a huge monetary issue
which caused many agents and players to not get paid out with their winnings. WHY? Many clubs were invaded by colluders and many
people lost money to collusion tactics and techniques, which led to many losers not paying their agents because they had evidence of collusion against them.
One true story was , in SEA region, there was a huge poker club on PPP running 10/20 USD - 50/100USD on a daily basis with huge traffic. One big agent had a bunch of colluders
invade in and made close to 700KUSD in 2 weeks. This made one of the genuine and good agents have players losing around 500-700K in 2 weeks due to collusion. Which ultimately
resulted in the downfall of the club, The players found evidence of collusion and the agent didnt pay out a single cent at all. All the legit and genuine players couldnt get their winnings,
genuine losers paid out their losses and didnt have a club to play anymore. The saddest and biggest victim are the club hosts. Their bread and butter was gone.
And the sickest fact about all this was, PPP Knew about their IP GPS restriction problems. Many people have feedback to them about this, but all they did was give fake assurance and fake patches
to fix the issue. How does the PPP App make money? By selling diamonds ( diamonds are used to purchase chips ) . The main villain would be the CEO of PPP , for not ensuring the monetary safety of the agents
and the players. HOW DO U REPAY THE AGENTS AND PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED LEGITLY? HOW DO YOU REPAY CLUB OWNERS AND AGENTS/PLAYERS OF THEIR LOSSES?

No.2 : (SERVER DDOS PROTECTION DOESNT EXIST) In the past 3 weeks, In the SEA region, many PPP App Users have experienced sudden disconnection from their tables when they were in a a hand,
Especially Pineapple Players. There was an incident where the whole country couldnt log on for 1-2 hours for multiple times in a day. Everytime this issue happened many agents would feedback to
PPP Support and Backend. A WHOLE REGION actually contacted the CEO of PPP and suggested to close down the servers till the issue is solved , but the CEO REJECTED the request and let servers run normally, which led to the losses of
hundreds of players. Just to cover up the issue , THE COMPANY would rather pretend nothing was happening. This just disgusts me and shows the selfishness and horrible decision making of the CEO of PPP Poker.
Many people might think that this issue doesnt harm anyone monetarily , but that is actually not true. Pineapple Tables run from $5 to $50USD a point upwards.
Imagine you playing Pineapple 3 way, and you entering fantasy , and suddenly, you disconnect, Instead of making the most profit out of your Fantasyland, the AUTOPUT feature will arrange your hand for you
. This results is - Expected Value. This is actually the best case scenario. IMAGINE, your opponents entering fantasy and you DISCONNECT! Im pretty sure many people would lose at least 50% of their chips
if there was a REFANTASYLAND the following hand. THE MOST AMAZING THING IS! Only that country/region was unable to log on for that specific period of time! So it was obvious that that it was a serverside issue.
It was pretty obvious that PPP servers did not have DDOS Protection and this was not a coincidence. We have hard evidence from one of the PPP Employees that PPP servers do not have DDOS PROTECTION.
And they only claim to have put in DDOS PROTECTION after the whole 3 weeks. (Which i do not trust or believe). I know multiple high stake Pineapple players who have lost tens of thousands to this issue.
Many Poker Apps who have real money involved, have Server side refunds, (basically if its a server side issue which causes people to have monetary loss, compensation would be given) BUT PPP doesn't.

No.3 : RNG ALGORITHM (ALGORITHM REPEATS AFTER A CERTAIN CYCLE) The RNG and ALGO of a poker club should be tested and graded to ensure fairness in gaming. PPP CLAIMS to be tested and graded,
But it is not true at all. I personally am a player who has used this APP since it was launched. THE BIGGEST FLAW OF THEIR ALGO and RNG is that it recycles the data. What do you mean recycle? If you play enough
hands, what you will find is astonishing! YOU WILL HAVE THE EXACT SAME HAND WITH THE EXACT SAME RUNOUTS ON THE FLOP TURN AND RIVER. This should never ever happen and what are the chances
of flopping the 3 SAME CARDS, turning the SAME CARD and Rivering the SAME CARD as one of the hands in the past. It doesnt happen once only, it happens again and again. This is truly unproffesional on PPP's
side. BE WARNED.

No.4 : EXISTENCE OF BOTS (Botters and suspected SUPERUSERS) 3 Weeks ago, A PPP employee contacted one of the club owners on a VERY SERIOUS issue. The employee claims that PPP has found the existence of bots and superusers
from Russia IPS. Just off the basis of this, and how long the APP has been in existence, IT TOOK A TOTAL OF 2 YEARS FOR PPP to find out about SUPERUSERS and BOTS. Imagine how many people have lost money due to the negligience
of safety protocols from the PPP side.

To sum everything off, PPP Poker APP has been supported by all users globally. But due to the negligience of safety and money grabbing thought process of the Company owner, It has affected hundreds and thousands of users to feel
grief and anger and helplessness as they see their hard earned money disappear. Many people have gone into debt because of this, and many people are being chased by the underground for money they owe. BUT DO THEY REALLY OWE
THIS MONEY? WHOSE FAULT IS THIS? I blame PPP for their incompetent handling of their safety of their servers, network and so on.
REMEMBER, WHEN ANY ISSUE ARISED, PPP KNEW THE ISSUES IMMEDIATELY but CHOSE TO IGNORE. And so i hope this has been helpful to all poker players around the world, This is to WARN and let people know the truth about
how warped and how horribly unsafe playing on this application is.


GUYS DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION, IT IS HIGHLY FLAWED,UNSAFE, THE COMPANY DOESNT CARE ABOUT THEIR USERS, SHIRKS ALL RESPONSIBILITY WHEN EVIDENCE IS SHOWN.
IF YOU DO USE THIS APP, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Jonyiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:49 AM   #90
TimStone
See my staking forum thread
 
TimStone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all across Asia
Posts: 7,604
Re: BEWARE OF PPP POKER APP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonyiii View Post
Before I start, Everything i say in this post are all factual and true. Everything's backed by screenshots and evidence.
PPP Poker APP has caused countless of users and players to lose obscene sums of money. Many of you should have this question in
mind, How? I will provide a detailed breakdown on how the horrible handling and managing of the PPP Poker APP (backend , support ,
and server maintanence side issues)



No.1 : (SAFETY OF PLAYERS) When PPP just started there was a huge problem of collusion, (as there is on many new apps) . Eventually they did add IP and GPS
restrictions. Many of you might think yeah this is a really responsible company but, THE GPS AND IP RESTRICTION DOESNT WORK AT
ALL!! I personally have tested it out with many people side by side to sit down on the same table. As a Poker Application which has stakes
from 0.25c/0.50c all the way up to 25/50USD , this is a horrible situation for real grinders and players. It is obscene on poker tables and even
more obscene on Pineapple tables. Many of you might think, yeah why dont you guys just dont use this APP, the problem with it is,
there was no public announcement on this issue and no one really knew whether it worked or not. This led to a huge monetary issue
which caused many agents and players to not get paid out with their winnings. WHY? Many clubs were invaded by colluders and many
people lost money to collusion tactics and techniques, which led to many losers not paying their agents because they had evidence of collusion against them.
One true story was , in SEA region, there was a huge poker club on PPP running 10/20 USD - 50/100USD on a daily basis with huge traffic. One big agent had a bunch of colluders
invade in and made close to 700KUSD in 2 weeks. This made one of the genuine and good agents have players losing around 500-700K in 2 weeks due to collusion. Which ultimately
resulted in the downfall of the club, The players found evidence of collusion and the agent didnt pay out a single cent at all. All the legit and genuine players couldnt get their winnings,
genuine losers paid out their losses and didnt have a club to play anymore. The saddest and biggest victim are the club hosts. Their bread and butter was gone.
And the sickest fact about all this was, PPP Knew about their IP GPS restriction problems. Many people have feedback to them about this, but all they did was give fake assurance and fake patches
to fix the issue. How does the PPP App make money? By selling diamonds ( diamonds are used to purchase chips ) . The main villain would be the CEO of PPP , for not ensuring the monetary safety of the agents
and the players. HOW DO U REPAY THE AGENTS AND PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED LEGITLY? HOW DO YOU REPAY CLUB OWNERS AND AGENTS/PLAYERS OF THEIR LOSSES?

No.2 : (SERVER DDOS PROTECTION DOESNT EXIST) In the past 3 weeks, In the SEA region, many PPP App Users have experienced sudden disconnection from their tables when they were in a a hand,
Especially Pineapple Players. There was an incident where the whole country couldnt log on for 1-2 hours for multiple times in a day. Everytime this issue happened many agents would feedback to
PPP Support and Backend. A WHOLE REGION actually contacted the CEO of PPP and suggested to close down the servers till the issue is solved , but the CEO REJECTED the request and let servers run normally, which led to the losses of
hundreds of players. Just to cover up the issue , THE COMPANY would rather pretend nothing was happening. This just disgusts me and shows the selfishness and horrible decision making of the CEO of PPP Poker.
Many people might think that this issue doesnt harm anyone monetarily , but that is actually not true. Pineapple Tables run from $5 to $50USD a point upwards.
Imagine you playing Pineapple 3 way, and you entering fantasy , and suddenly, you disconnect, Instead of making the most profit out of your Fantasyland, the AUTOPUT feature will arrange your hand for you
. This results is - Expected Value. This is actually the best case scenario. IMAGINE, your opponents entering fantasy and you DISCONNECT! Im pretty sure many people would lose at least 50% of their chips
if there was a REFANTASYLAND the following hand. THE MOST AMAZING THING IS! Only that country/region was unable to log on for that specific period of time! So it was obvious that that it was a serverside issue.
It was pretty obvious that PPP servers did not have DDOS Protection and this was not a coincidence. We have hard evidence from one of the PPP Employees that PPP servers do not have DDOS PROTECTION.
And they only claim to have put in DDOS PROTECTION after the whole 3 weeks. (Which i do not trust or believe). I know multiple high stake Pineapple players who have lost tens of thousands to this issue.
Many Poker Apps who have real money involved, have Server side refunds, (basically if its a server side issue which causes people to have monetary loss, compensation would be given) BUT PPP doesn't.

No.3 : RNG ALGORITHM (ALGORITHM REPEATS AFTER A CERTAIN CYCLE) The RNG and ALGO of a poker club should be tested and graded to ensure fairness in gaming. PPP CLAIMS to be tested and graded,
But it is not true at all. I personally am a player who has used this APP since it was launched. THE BIGGEST FLAW OF THEIR ALGO and RNG is that it recycles the data. What do you mean recycle? If you play enough
hands, what you will find is astonishing! YOU WILL HAVE THE EXACT SAME HAND WITH THE EXACT SAME RUNOUTS ON THE FLOP TURN AND RIVER. This should never ever happen and what are the chances
of flopping the 3 SAME CARDS, turning the SAME CARD and Rivering the SAME CARD as one of the hands in the past. It doesnt happen once only, it happens again and again. This is truly unproffesional on PPP's
side. BE WARNED.

No.4 : EXISTENCE OF BOTS (Botters and suspected SUPERUSERS) 3 Weeks ago, A PPP employee contacted one of the club owners on a VERY SERIOUS issue. The employee claims that PPP has found the existence of bots and superusers
from Russia IPS. Just off the basis of this, and how long the APP has been in existence, IT TOOK A TOTAL OF 2 YEARS FOR PPP to find out about SUPERUSERS and BOTS. Imagine how many people have lost money due to the negligience
of safety protocols from the PPP side.

To sum everything off, PPP Poker APP has been supported by all users globally. But due to the negligience of safety and money grabbing thought process of the Company owner, It has affected hundreds and thousands of users to feel
grief and anger and helplessness as they see their hard earned money disappear. Many people have gone into debt because of this, and many people are being chased by the underground for money they owe. BUT DO THEY REALLY OWE
THIS MONEY? WHOSE FAULT IS THIS? I blame PPP for their incompetent handling of their safety of their servers, network and so on.
REMEMBER, WHEN ANY ISSUE ARISED, PPP KNEW THE ISSUES IMMEDIATELY but CHOSE TO IGNORE. And so i hope this has been helpful to all poker players around the world, This is to WARN and let people know the truth about
how warped and how horribly unsafe playing on this application is.


GUYS DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION, IT IS HIGHLY FLAWED,UNSAFE, THE COMPANY DOESNT CARE ABOUT THEIR USERS, SHIRKS ALL RESPONSIBILITY WHEN EVIDENCE IS SHOWN.
IF YOU DO USE THIS APP, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
good read! i never offered ppp due to rumours and looks like i potentially made a good call.

collusion is currently teh biggest threat all asian apps are facing and given how they are set up it's not easy to combat and fairly annoying bc most players want fair games.

recently it came to my attention that even pokercoaches of very well know sites are engaged in this behaviour and im on the edge of going ahead and starting a name and shame thread even though its questionable how much this would really help.

greed of some people is always amazing...
TimStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:10 AM   #91
Purasevic
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 615
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Tim I think you should definitely name people who are colluding,and them being

pokercoaches is even bigger concern and reason.Joniii how did you conclude that rng

recycles the data?
Purasevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:53 AM   #92
KptBomba
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 399
Re: BEWARE OF PPP POKER APP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimStone View Post
good read! i never offered ppp due to rumours and looks like i potentially made a good call.

collusion is currently teh biggest threat all asian apps are facing and given how they are set up it's not easy to combat and fairly annoying bc most players want fair games.

recently it came to my attention that even pokercoaches of very well know sites are engaged in this behaviour and im on the edge of going ahead and starting a name and shame thread even though its questionable how much this would really help.

greed of some people is always amazing...
PPPoker isn't worse than Chinese apps tbh. I mean how about Pokerlords which is just rigged ****. Here is just a problem of pppoker being indredibly incompetent and shortsighted.
So they had crazy big business it started to crumble under all the shaddy **** thats has been hapening lately and they just knida started doing some **** blindly like banning people for no reason because they think they "protect" their business.

The very problem with all the apps is they make milions from club owners and for the most part they didn't give a **** about having any security cause thats the cost so less profit short term. And now when they realized how stupid it was and how much traffic they lost (just in Asia they lost probably like 60% of the market what it used to be?) they do random **** while not having any idea what to do.

On top of that pppoker just keep ****ing on clubs/hosts because they assume there is no competition globally. Most other apps don't target global market like pppoker does. So whether it is DDosing,bots, some random crazy **** and their incompetency GL ever getting any refund from pppoker.
As long as pppoker thinks it is ok to **** and destroy other people business things just won't get better.
Or maybe thye just think that the long term simply isn't there so better to just squeze clubs and unions to death now.
KptBomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:34 PM   #93
Matt24
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Matt24's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: married life
Posts: 8,630
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

imo it's better to play in local clubs that aren't part of unions. There you are playing with mostly people you know or you know people who know them.
Matt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:50 PM   #94
Bobo Fett
2+2 Ad Man
 
Bobo Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Canada, eh!
Posts: 46,898
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Their affiliates are great spammers, too. We're constantly having to ban & delete spam from different PPPoker affiliates/clubs/whatever-they-call-them.
Bobo Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 12:10 AM   #95
Jonyiii
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimStone View Post
good read! i never offered ppp due to rumours and looks like i potentially made a good call.

collusion is currently teh biggest threat all asian apps are facing and given how they are set up it's not easy to combat and fairly annoying bc most players want fair games.

recently it came to my attention that even pokercoaches of very well know sites are engaged in this behaviour and im on the edge of going ahead and starting a name and shame thread even though its questionable how much this would really help.

greed of some people is always amazing...
Bro that would help the online poker community alot! help spread awareness for this sham applications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purasevic View Post
Tim I think you should definitely name people who are colluding,and them being

pokercoaches is even bigger concern and reason.Joniii how did you conclude that rng

recycles the data?
i have played on PPP for 1 year or so with 2 - 3 of my grinder friends. Multi tabling 4 or more tables everyday. we have a collection of hand history and after reviewing our hands we realized that there are multiple instances of exact same hands happening. thats how we concluded there was a problem with the algo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt24 View Post
imo it's better to play in local clubs that aren't part of unions. There you are playing with mostly people you know or you know people who know them.
yes that might be true, but you will never know when groups of colluders enter the club, many Agents have no clue when that happens too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb94 View Post
So I was added to a club by a friend recently on this app. Not much of an opinion yet, but do have a couple questions/concerns:

Is this app safe? Has there been known success seeing other players' cards?

Can you play it on your desktop? I have a mac and have found almost no info online about this app. Ideally I would like to multi table on my computer.

Is the algorithm a joke, or coded in order for money to move around and more rake accumulated via bad beats?

Thanks,
jb94
Hello, the algo is rigged for action to generate more rake. and we have hard evidence that there are super users based off from a PPP employee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 south View Post
There are 2 good rooms out here (Thailand) ran by the local poker community. Cash outs and rakeback are no problem just wondering about the security.
Thanks for the input!
The thailand club has recently ported over to another APP because of how horrible the security of the app is.

Guys, cashing out and depositing has never been an issue in PPP, the main issue is the security on PPP's side. when it comes to cashing out and depositing its the AGENT not PPP side, but when it comes to server side issues and protection, superusers and bots, all this comes down to PPP side. i have had pleasant experiences with PPP throughout this 1 year. But the unpleasant experiences overwhelm the pleasant ones. So play at your own risk, obviously if you are playing at low-micro stakes id say there shouldnt be issues, but high stakes players please be careful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonyiii View Post
Guys, cashing out and depositing has never been an issue in PPP, the main issue is the security on PPP's side. when it comes to cashing out and depositing its the AGENT not PPP side, but when it comes to server side issues and protection, superusers and bots, all this comes down to PPP side. i have had pleasant experiences with PPP throughout this 1 year. But the unpleasant experiences overwhelm the pleasant ones. So play at your own risk, obviously if you are playing at low-micro stakes id say there shouldnt be issues, but high stakes players please be careful!
most superusers and bots appear at higher stakes games and many Agents wouldnt even know that there are users or bots below them, no one would say no to 30 or more new players generating rake below them, so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Trooper View Post
I think bots and super users exist on some Us Facing sites (ACR/betonline)

But I do not believe it exists on PPPOker
i am about to post the screenshots of evidence showing the proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisjimmybruv View Post
Yeah you seemed to forget about photos,if you know exact run outs like you say you do you should be crushing the app,it would be like watching your favourite movie on repeat

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
yup we do have evidence and have submitted a bunch of them to the PPP backend side to no avail. im currently consolidating alot of evidence to post it here. stay tuned bro

Last edited by Mike Haven; 07-13-2018 at 06:44 AM. Reason: 9 posts merged
Jonyiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:46 AM   #96
Carl Trooper
old hand
 
Carl Trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,778
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonyiii View Post
most superusers and bots appear at higher stakes games and many Agents wouldnt even know that there are users or bots below them, no one would say no to 30 or more new players generating rake below them, so yeah.
I think bots and super users exist on some Us Facing sites (ACR/betonline)

But I do not believe it exists on PPPOker
Carl Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:08 AM   #97
thisisjimmybruv
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 184
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Yeah you seemed to forget about photos,if you know exact run outs like you say you do you should be crushing the app,it would be like watching your favourite movie on repeat

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
thisisjimmybruv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:25 AM   #98
ejksvalljen
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: O_o
Posts: 10
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Has anyone ever gotten any reply from support? I've sent them like 5 mails and no response at all (checked spam).

Last edited by ejksvalljen; 07-13-2018 at 07:31 AM.
ejksvalljen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 08:20 AM   #99
Purasevic
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 615
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

No response from support confirmed.Neither mail or facebook.
Purasevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:03 AM   #100
djevans
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: springfield, VA
Posts: 3,772
Re: PPPoker Discussion Thread

Is it even legal to own a club and charge a rake? I keep hearing about club owners making huge monthly profits from rake - but I have no idea if this is even legal?

Someone in vegas told me there is a loop hole that allows it. Don't really understand though.
djevans is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online