Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2017, 08:11 AM   #26
djbw1992
stranger
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2
Hi all first time thread but us Aussies are a bit restricted as to what we can play, I've been forced to now play a lot of live and home games which rake are quite high compared to online

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any rooms/groups that are operating through pppoker app where Australian players can play and deposit

If not and people are aware of this do you think there would be enough interest to start a new group with NLH AND PLO plus tournaments, satalites and daily free rolls

Thanks!

I'm looking for a group or hoping there's enough interest if I was to start one

Last edited by Mike Haven; 12-14-2017 at 01:22 PM. Reason: 2 posts merged
djbw1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 09:43 PM   #27
KptBomba
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 400
Re: PPPoker app safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbw1992 View Post
Hi all first time thread but us Aussies are a bit restricted as to what we can play, I've been forced to now play a lot of live and home games which rake are quite high compared to online

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any rooms/groups that are operating through pppoker app where Australian players can play and deposit

If not and people are aware of this do you think there would be enough interest to start a new group with NLH AND PLO plus tournaments, satalites and daily free rolls

Thanks!

I'm looking for a group or hoping there's enough interest if I was to start one
There are already quite a few clubs with Aussies. Especially now with the Union frenzy. You need quite a few people to have any reasonable amount of traffic. Like even clubs with 300+ people if they are not part of the union have like 1-2 table max. So even if you get some people the probability you will have any reasonable traffic within your club is basically 0.
KptBomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 02:04 PM   #28
rjr777
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: flat earth
Posts: 205
Re: PPPoker app safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 south View Post
Ya, the rng is a little questionable and something that needs to be kept in mind when betting

First 5k hands... too small of a sample but I made 2 royals 2 straight flushes and quads 10 times playing plo

Seems legit

Last edited by Mike Haven; 12-26-2017 at 11:33 PM.
rjr777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 11:29 PM   #29
5 south
veteran
 
5 south's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lat Yao
Posts: 2,575
Re: PPPoker app safety

One of the union clubs I'm in, one guy won the jackpot 3 times in one week.
Hmm...
5 south is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:42 PM   #30
thisisjimmybruv
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 185
Re: PPPoker app safety

Any huds that are compatable with the pc version of pppoker?

Besides the built in version that is a monthly sub with gems
thisisjimmybruv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 08:27 PM   #31
stlcardinals
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 377
Re: PPPoker app safety

What are the rake rules on running it twice and 3 times? There is no rake on split pots so if you run it twice and it is split is there no rake?
stlcardinals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:29 AM   #32
octaviandum3
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisjimmybruv View Post
Any huds that are compatable with the pc version of pppoker?

Besides the built in version that is a monthly sub with gems
I didn't find one. I think can be made by a good programmer. Can you post here if you find, please? I play in some clubs wich have 1000+ players and 20+ tables every day. Will be very useful.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 south View Post
One of the union clubs I'm in, one guy won the jackpot 3 times in one week.
Hmm...
I won 3 time in one day. One bad beat and 2 high hands. Just lucky.

Last edited by Mike Haven; 02-14-2018 at 11:26 AM. Reason: 2 posts merged
octaviandum3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:03 PM   #33
Jamie Barlow
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 105
Re: PPPoker app safety

I was invited to play this site from a well known Instagram poker player who drives traffic to this club. He gave me a number of the guy I would use to deposit and play. Just curious if you guys think it is safe? I've never done this before but am very interested in playing here. Also, do I have to play from my mobile phone or can I access from my computer as well? Are deposits made through the site or sent to the agent?
Thanks for the help
Jamie Barlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:57 PM   #34
octaviandum3
banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Re: PPPoker app safety

There are many clubs. I played in many clubs until now and never had problems.
You can play form mobile and PC. You have to send money to an agent and he will send you when you cashout.
octaviandum3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:22 AM   #35
KptBomba
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 400
Re: PPPoker app safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Barlow View Post
I was invited to play this site from a well known Instagram poker player who drives traffic to this club. He gave me a number of the guy I would use to deposit and play. Just curious if you guys think it is safe? I've never done this before but am very interested in playing here. Also, do I have to play from my mobile phone or can I access from my computer as well? Are deposits made through the site or sent to the agent?
Thanks for the help
1. No it is not safe as your money is only as safe as the agent you go thru. So I wouldn't put much trust in an agent I have no idea who he is other than his phone number.
The way it all works is the agent guarante your funds and your deposit/withdrawals go thru him.
Basically it is all based on trust so you need to have "in" you trust before deciding to play club like that.

2. All deposit/withdrawals go via the agent as the games are in chips. Your agent settle with the club/other agents so all goes thru him and thats how you get your money. Your agent decides to run with the money=you are out of luck unless somehow the club is going to decide to cover it for you.

3. PPPoker has also windows client you can use to play.
KptBomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:21 PM   #36
donkability
banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 13
Re: PPPoker app safety

I am in a good club on pppoker, didnt have any problems cashing out or depositing, it takes seconds. I am very happy with the software and the action is insane! plus they have OFC. Its just like my live poker club, about 80 people in last nights mtt.

Last edited by Mike Haven; 03-03-2018 at 04:44 PM.
donkability is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:28 AM   #37
iji
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 7
Re: PPPoker app safety

I downloaded the software from their website http://www.pppoker.net/

But keep getting this message even after uninstalling and reinstalling their software



anyone?
iji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:07 PM   #38
FreshThyme
old hand
 
FreshThyme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,214
Re: PPPoker app safety

People will just never learn will they.
FreshThyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:34 PM   #39
WSPreadHead
adept
 
WSPreadHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Papa Johnny Road
Posts: 794
Re: PPPoker app safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshThyme View Post
People will just never learn will they.
learn what Mr. Vague?
WSPreadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:32 AM   #40
TimStone
See my staking forum thread
 
TimStone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all across Asia
Posts: 7,606
Re: PPPoker app safety

for being able to play on a softer site youd be willing to take higher risk. just business 123... days were you could play supersoft site with 100% safety of funds are gg for a while now
TimStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 08:46 PM   #41
blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT
adept
 
blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: 401K
Posts: 939
Re: PPPoker app safety

I have had the craziest run-good and equally run-bad on this app, it is just incredible!!!!!
blitzT4M4Y0theGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 05:57 PM   #42
MeleaB
net detriment
 
MeleaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: pokerminion
Posts: 4,680
Re: PPPoker app safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by iji View Post
I downloaded the software from their website http://www.pppoker.net/

But keep getting this message even after uninstalling and reinstalling their software



anyone?
Update Microsoft Visual C++

Google for details.
MeleaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:16 AM   #43
thisisjimmybruv
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 185
Re: PPPoker app safety

Does anyone know what might be causing pppoker to no even open on pc version for Microsoft? As soon as i click it it comes up with a message saying game module has stopped working correctly and that windows will close and notify me if a soloution is found.

Ive re installed it twice now with no luck and this problem randomly occured after pl aying a session in the morning and then comimg back from lunch to play another and all of a sudden it wouldnt open.

I also set up my old laptop so i could play and after 2 days the same problem happened has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
thisisjimmybruv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:03 PM   #44
mitman25
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ocala, FL
Posts: 592
Re: PPPoker app safety

Anyone signed up here thru NYPK?
mitman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:05 PM   #45
WSPreadHead
adept
 
WSPreadHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Papa Johnny Road
Posts: 794
Re: PPPoker app safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitman25 View Post
Anyone signed up here thru NYPK?
NYPK?
WSPreadHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:18 PM   #46
mitman25
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ocala, FL
Posts: 592
Re: PPPoker app safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSPreadHead View Post
NYPK?
NYPK on IG he is always advertising the heck out of Pokerclub.ag Adnan Mohammad is his real name
mitman25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:22 AM   #47
Kaiwall
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 121
Re: PPPoker app safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisjimmybruv View Post
Does anyone know what might be causing pppoker to no even open on pc version for Microsoft? As soon as i click it it comes up with a message saying game module has stopped working correctly and that windows will close and notify me if a soloution is found.

Ive re installed it twice now with no luck and this problem randomly occured after pl aying a session in the morning and then comimg back from lunch to play another and all of a sudden it wouldnt open.

I also set up my old laptop so i could play and after 2 days the same problem happened has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?
Kaiwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:03 PM   #48
lucaspawpaw16
journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 284
Re: PPPoker app safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiwall View Post
I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?
You can try this , worked for some didnt work for me - https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...jl-S0_yLU5Pl9Q

only other altern is to reinstall windows which is bleuggh
lucaspawpaw16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:15 AM   #49
BigBadBabar
California Elephant
 
BigBadBabar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: I finished my website!
Posts: 21,359
Re: PPPoker app safety

on this or any other agent-based site i would strongly recommend that you only sign up with an agent who has a very good reputation and has been around poker/affiliate stuff for a while. ideally this would be someone you know personally, but that's not always possible. in general i'd avoid dealing with strangers with unknown reputation (especially people new to the affiliate world who are shilling heavily!). do your research and be safe!
BigBadBabar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 05:03 AM   #50
Kaiwall
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 121
Re: PPPoker app safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaspawpaw16 View Post
You can try this , worked for some didnt work for me - https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...jl-S0_yLU5Pl9Q

only other altern is to reinstall windows which is bleuggh
Didn't work I guess I am good to wait a new update or reinstall windows
Kaiwall is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online