Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2020, 02:01 PM   #30651
TronaldDump
enthusiast
 
TronaldDump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 79
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

I've had this issue in the past, and now for a few months as well:

The Tool Tip text always appear in top-left corner of my screen. Everything behaves like this: in lobby, hovering over players to see Country, Bets on the table, etc etc. Anyone experienced this, and got a solution?
TronaldDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 05:51 PM   #30652
elcid
journeyman
 
elcid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 283
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Can somebody please tell me why I keep getting these stupid Cash Reward Offers?

I am a Rec-Fish, I play approx. 20 (twenty!!) mtts per month. My abi is somewhere arround 5$.

And today comes a mail: Reach 2500 redemption points in 28 days and I will recieve a 200$ cash reward. In 28 days!!! Wtf?!? At 5 redemption points per 1$ rake that's $5000,- in buyins!

Stars, in case you care: that's not motivating, that's annoying me.
elcid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 06:52 AM   #30653
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,698
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
Can somebody please tell me why I keep getting these stupid Cash Reward Offers?

I am a Rec-Fish, I play approx. 20 (twenty!!) mtts per month. My abi is somewhere arround 5$.

And today comes a mail: Reach 2500 redemption points in 28 days and I will recieve a 200$ cash reward. In 28 days!!! Wtf?!? At 5 redemption points per 1$ rake that's $5000,- in buyins!

Stars, in case you care: that's not motivating, that's annoying me.
Because they are pushing recs to play more?
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:05 AM   #30654
elcid
journeyman
 
elcid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 283
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Yeah sure, but do they really expect me to go from $100,- a month to $5000,-?? That's ambitious to say the least.
elcid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:23 AM   #30655
EgorK
centurion
 
EgorK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PokerStars
Posts: 103
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post
Can somebody please tell me why I keep getting these stupid Cash Reward Offers?

I am a Rec-Fish, I play approx. 20 (twenty!!) mtts per month. My abi is somewhere arround 5$.

And today comes a mail: Reach 2500 redemption points in 28 days and I will recieve a 200$ cash reward. In 28 days!!! Wtf?!? At 5 redemption points per 1$ rake that's $5000,- in buyins!

Stars, in case you care: that's not motivating, that's annoying me.
2500 / 5 = 500, not 5000
EgorK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:29 AM   #30656
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,698
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgorK View Post
2500 / 5 = 500, not 5000
500 rake yeah but in mtts he needs to buy in for 5k and if he is playing 5$ abi that's a bit much tbh.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:53 PM   #30657
EgorK
centurion
 
EgorK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PokerStars
Posts: 103
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by KossuKukkula View Post
500 rake yeah but in mtts he needs to buy in for 5k and if he is playing 5$ abi that's a bit much tbh.
One more proof that I can't read
EgorK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 04:24 PM   #30658
IFORGET
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 640
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcid View Post

Stars, in case you care: that's not motivating, that's annoying me.

An offer is better than no offer! They are not forcing you to take them up on it. So nothing changes on your end. Maybe next time they make the offer a little more attainable and eventually you go for it.
IFORGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 12:59 PM   #30659
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,161
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Is there anyone here noticing a huge lag when opening stars, entering your password etc? It's like a huge lag the entire time. I just did a stars update recently and noticed once I did this, the logging in is a huge lag.



It takes a long time to even log in now? Why does it take so long for anything to even show up? I don't see anyone mentioning this issue, i only saw ppl mention lag when playing.


Also when i click on my favorites tab for tournaments, it takes so long for the tournaments to even load. Is this normal? It use to be quick... its taking real long. Also when you click on a tournament but don't double click it, it to the right of it shows the tournament, registering or running for etc... that takes a bit to show up as well. Is anyone else getting this lag? And the theme is dark theme now? Previously it was light theme... can this be changed or not?
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:56 AM   #30660
NoSurprises
old hand
 
NoSurprises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,808
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJames200x View Post
Is there anyone here noticing a huge lag when opening stars, entering your password etc? It's like a huge lag the entire time. I just did a stars update recently and noticed once I did this, the logging in is a huge lag.



It takes a long time to even log in now? Why does it take so long for anything to even show up? I don't see anyone mentioning this issue, i only saw ppl mention lag when playing.


Also when i click on my favorites tab for tournaments, it takes so long for the tournaments to even load. Is this normal? It use to be quick... its taking real long. Also when you click on a tournament but don't double click it, it to the right of it shows the tournament, registering or running for etc... that takes a bit to show up as well. Is anyone else getting this lag? And the theme is dark theme now? Previously it was light theme... can this be changed or not?
Had it for over a year now.

You open client. Password box comes up - you log in. Then client just freezes for about 2 minutes then suddenly comes alive. Same on my laptop too.
NoSurprises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 02:13 AM   #30661
hawaiisteve
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 96
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSurprises View Post
Had it for over a year now.

You open client. Password box comes up - you log in. Then client just freezes for about 2 minutes then suddenly comes alive. Same on my laptop too.
Mine does that too sometimes. When it does I notice its uploading a lot of data. My connection is pretty slow, especially upload speed so it might be my internet.
hawaiisteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 12:27 PM   #30662
PaulyJames200x
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 3,161
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

You had this issue for that long? I had it just recently and I believe this was due to me doing a stars update recently. Do you also have the issue where when you click on my favorite tournaments... it basically takes a long time to load as well? Same with tournaments? It's like it shows tournaments then you see many that are missing, wait a bit, then those show up etc.



Where are you located? Wondering if this might be a country thing?



Why is it i didn't hear much people complain about this? This is pretty annoying.
PaulyJames200x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 11:33 PM   #30663
Top Pig
grinder
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 620
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

MY cash auto top up does not work, ever. I tick the box like this





chips don't get added, soon as I go to add chips the box is unchecked again. Anyone else have this?
Top Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 03:12 AM   #30664
Montrealcorp
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Montrealcorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,450
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderdog78 View Post
Your latest mobile version is absolute garbage.

Transfer session from desktop -> mobile does not work
When you have multiple tables it does not automatically switch to tables where you need to act so you end up timing out

Pokerstars, you really need to get your **** together. These are the most basic use cases and you cant even get it right!
+1

Seem they focus to cut their traffic .
Montrealcorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 06:34 AM   #30665
Any2Suited
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 496
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Got a rakeback challenge that there's no way I can possibly complete unless I play maximum number of tables 8+ hours a day. Is it possible to get the amount of rake required and corresponding reward reduced or am I just out of luck?
Any2Suited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 06:48 AM   #30666
hawaiisteve
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 96
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Any2Suited View Post
Got a rakeback challenge that there's no way I can possibly complete unless I play maximum number of tables 8+ hours a day. Is it possible to get the amount of rake required and corresponding reward reduced or am I just out of luck?
I asked PS the same thing. I told them that the requirement was way too high for me and that I would have to play tons more than I normally do or move up in stakes. Their reply was... thats why its a "challenge"!
hawaiisteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 07:38 AM   #30667
Maximfilip3
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 2
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

https://youtu.be/cezD1FIDtxs

I first time deposited to full tilt poker.
I started playing and this error pop up keeps popping up.
Every hand, I even closed and reopened but still the same.

I tilted the 37$ and I ask for refund.
I sent email but no reply
Maximfilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 01:47 PM   #30668
31Alpha
centurion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 142
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

anyone else having hand history issues after the lastest windows 10 update?

last two sessions ive had three all ins that were not recorded into HM2. I thought the first two that happened during the first session were just blips. Now it just happened again all in on the flop and not recorded from ps to hm2.

it looks like i can see todays all-ins in the ps hand history folder.

wondering if anyone else is having a issue

not sure if its ps or HM2
31Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 04:20 PM   #30669
suzyana
adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Sol Invictus
Posts: 704
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximfilip3 View Post
https://youtu.be/cezD1FIDtxs

I first time deposited to full tilt poker.
I started playing and this error pop up keeps popping up.
Every hand, I even closed and reopened but still the same.

I tilted the 37$ and I ask for refund.
I sent email but no reply
Expect a reply on september,and that's a maybe.
I am expecting resolutions since march,april,may and the latest email was on 30th june.SO i am still waiting.You might be luckier,but i doubt that
suzyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 10:11 AM   #30670
21Tomas21
stranger
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 14
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Stars need to bring back supernova ASAP. Their losing volume , cash games its hard to even load tables , not much action at all. More people at GGpoker now. Do it
21Tomas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 12:17 PM   #30671
Avenger655
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 179
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

I'm having problems with an error 'Please restart your client' and tables freezing randomly for no reason, until i restart it, anyone else? Pokerstars support as per usual only sending absolutely useless template answers that don't fix anything.
Avenger655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 01:31 PM   #30672
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,698
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Tomas21 View Post
not much action at all.
Well unless you play hs this ain't even close to the truth.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 03:18 AM   #30673
hypergeometry
adept
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 736
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

I have timed out preflop KK and QQ while playing 4 zoom tables.

This would not happen at GGPOKER because they have an option to enable timebank automatically preflop.

We need this option as soon as possible at PokerStars.

(I do not want to rely on third party software like table ninja to just have the option to automatically enable my time bank preflop while grinding).


Thanks.
hypergeometry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 05:56 AM   #30674
KossuKukkula
veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,698
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergeometry View Post
I have timed out preflop KK and QQ while playing 4 zoom tables.

This would not happen at GGPOKER because they have an option to enable timebank automatically preflop.
Most definetely we need something that slows the games down because you can't handle 4 zoom tables. Play less tables or rely on 3rd party tools ty. Or just play gg. And lol to moanong about timing out qq kk. If you haven't would you moan about timing out? Most likely not.
KossuKukkula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 06:59 AM   #30675
Slugant
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,649
Re: **PokerStars Software Improvement Thread***

yea wtf.. if you time out dont play 4 zoom tables!
Slugant is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online