Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2020, 03:43 PM   #1576
whatwonder
Poker Agent
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 814
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Hi all,

I am an agent for the biggest unions on PokerBros. I am also the owner of a club in a rapidly growing and recreational-focused union.

Here is what you'll get as a player:
  • Competitive and generous deals.

  • Near-instant support.

  • Advice on which club to join based on what games you want to play (of course you are welcome to join multiple clubs).

  • Absolutely 0 fees.

  • You can join even if you already have an account, and no deposit is necessary to join and check out the games.
Agents and sub-affiliates are welcome too!

If you are interested in joining, Feel free to PM me here or get in touch via Telegram @sts_dustin

Who am I?

My name is Dustin, and I am a long-time mid-high stakes poker player and coach. I have made well-received training videos for PokerStrategy and Red Chip Poker under the name oblioo, coached hundreds of students (including a few CFP guys I still work with), and have been in the community for a long time. I also work closely with many players from 2+2.

If you have any questions, you can post them in this thread and I'll try to reply, or shoot me a message via PM or Telegram.

Thanks for reading!

Legal Disclaimer: PokerBROS is an online social gaming platform and does not itself provide any real money service.
whatwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 04:20 PM   #1577
boyrico
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 665
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirasoni View Post
Thanks, seems like another friend of mine can't load via BlueStacks either. I just tried Nox and that simply loads into a black screen (although it works for a couple of other friends). I'm able to load into PB fine on my actual phone though. It doesn't seem like LDP has a Mac version so I can't test that unfortunately.
I am on Mac and having these same issues. Have the latest version of each emulator.

Bluestacks Bros won't even open.
Nox Bros opens, see the app start screen, then screen turns black.
I reached out to Nox support and they suggested downgrading to v3.0.2


Can't get genymotion to even install.

Anyone have a solution for Mac?
boyrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 06:52 PM   #1578
Sirasoni
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 471
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyrico View Post
I am on Mac and having these same issues. Have the latest version of each emulator.

Bluestacks Bros won't even open.
Nox Bros opens, see the app start screen, then screen turns black.
I reached out to Nox support and they suggested downgrading to v3.0.2


Can't get genymotion to even install.

Anyone have a solution for Mac?
Yeah definitely seems like a Mac-oriented issue given the reports I'm hearing from other players who can and can't run PB with BlueStacks and Nox. Have you tried the downgrade yet?
Sirasoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 08:08 PM   #1579
FreakDaddy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
FreakDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Making great poker HUDs
Posts: 13,036
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimiShimi View Post
I've been using AHC with DriveHUD on PokerBros just fine for the past few months.

After last night's update to PokerBros, I now get an error message when I try to join a table that says pc emulators not allowed on this table. Every table. Same message.

Who made that happen? Club? Union?
Don't do the update. If you have no way to revert, then you need to move to either Ldplayer V4, or Nox. Bluestacks won't work w/ Drivehud. It will work with the stand alone version of the asian hand converter.

But I'd recommend using Nox as it's by far the most stable emulator I've worked with imho.
FreakDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 08:24 PM   #1580
QuattroFour4
old hand
 
QuattroFour4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: learning things the hard way
Posts: 1,448
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Don't do the update. If you have no way to revert, then you need to move to either Ldplayer V4, or Nox. Bluestacks won't work w/ Drivehud. It will work with the stand alone version of the asian hand converter.

But I'd recommend using Nox as it's by far the most stable emulator I've worked with imho.
Does Asian Hand Converter work with Nox? I'm on a PC using LDP4 and it's tilt-inducingly laggy, even outside of the lobby
QuattroFour4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 09:31 PM   #1581
Letsgambo
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 1
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

The games seem to be more and more infested with pros recently, at least in diamond. Is anyone else noticing this?

Also, what are opinions about how long this thing will last? I would be very nervous if I were an agent. It seems like the hammer could drop at any moment, and I wonder if that has impacted the player pool and attracting new action.
Letsgambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 11:08 PM   #1582
TimStone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimStone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all across Asia
Posts: 8,299
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsgambo View Post
The games seem to be more and more infested with pros recently, at least in diamond. Is anyone else noticing this?

Also, what are opinions about how long this thing will last? I would be very nervous if I were an agent. It seems like the hammer could drop at any moment, and I wonder if that has impacted the player pool and attracting new action.
all apps so far went from zero to hero and then back direction zero again. this one seems to be lasting quite abit longer.

after people see it's legit more and more regs come on board until games getting tougher and traffic is declining again. as long as there are too many pros and not enough fish this cycle will continue on any app. on pokerbros they managed to maintain game quality fairly well and way better than 90% of other apps but nothing will last forever. if all regs want to play diamond then you will eventually reach a state where game quality will decrease. it's just natural.

currently still almost all rec traffic is driven by US and it's summer over there so in general games are alot worse than over the winter months.
that being said corona is popping off more and more again and with winter approaching i would assume that games during winter should be fairly profitable all things considered

don't really know why you would be nervous as an agent now or more nervous than 3 months ago. so far nothing has changed and I think US has way bigger things to currently worry about than a tiny subsection of people playing online poker via a playmoney app
TimStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 12:06 AM   #1583
boyrico
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirasoni View Post
Yeah definitely seems like a Mac-oriented issue given the reports I'm hearing from other players who can and can't run PB with BlueStacks and Nox. Have you tried the downgrade yet?

I have tried the downgrade and it did not help


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Don't do the update. If you have no way to revert,
Anyone know how to revert the update on blue stacks? Iím on mac fwiw


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Mike Haven; 08-01-2020 at 01:29 AM. Reason: 2 posts merged
boyrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 12:58 AM   #1584
a dewd
veteran
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,241
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Not sure if I've been ignorant to it but I see they have SNGs now. That's great.
a dewd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 05:33 AM   #1585
Giants115
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 8
Agent/club owe a little over 3k

Hello 2+2, I am a player in the club Absolute 808 (diamond union). My screen names were iPlayPoker and GoatMeat1. I’m writing this post because I have been attempting to cash out my poker bros chip balance for about a month now and my agent/club have yet to pay. I’m hoping having this debt publicly acknowledged on 2+2 will potentially help me get paid out.

My agent and I had a 50% Rakeback agreement* on my play (huh guess these kinds of numbers really are too good to be true). Over time my agent Dillon had let my Rakeback payouts get backed up a few weeks. At first, I tried to stay positive and assume he will eventually get me caught up but over time I decided to stop my play since it didn't seem like anything was changing. The video "withdraw conversation" is a screen recording of me telling him I'm out and attempting to pull my money.

I had a little under 6k chips at the time and wanted all of it. He got me started with a 3200 chip withdraw (agent transaction history provided) which was split between him and his associate (his associate cashed me for 2200 and told me Dillon would send me the last 1000). Dillon was only able to put up 750 (acknowledgment provided) and hasn't made a payment since. This was July 7th and please note at this point he was weeks behind on Rakeback as well. I've been hearing "I'll get it to you Friday", "Monday for sure" and things along those lines since. If it helps I can show many screenshots of my agent telling me these things. I believe there is a hold up because Dillon owes the club money but I don’t know details (he doesn’t really like responding). I do know that I deposited, won, and can't cash out.

I have a google drive with what I believe is relevant evidence. I provide a scroll through of my withdrawal conversation, a clip showing the 3200 get pulled, a clip of the agent account going back to the date I stopped getting paid Rakeback (to show the exact backed up rake owed), and a screenshot of my agent acknowledging the debt of my chips/backed up RB (he is a bit off on the math but I provide the breakdown below) Through the Rakeback video, you can see GM1 has 1027 rake paid and iPlay has 1067. My take from the two being 1047. I’m hoping this will be sorted out soon.

Breakdown of what I’m owed today.
First cashout not fully paid: 250
Unpaid Rakeback: 1047
Quitting balance: 1764
Total: 3061

*I can provide the agreement if there is any doubt about that.


https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...mJ?usp=sharing

^If google drive isn't the preferred hosting platform please let me know where I should share the clips/screenshots.

Last edited by Giants115; 08-01-2020 at 05:40 AM.
Giants115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 05:43 AM   #1586
TimStone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimStone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all across Asia
Posts: 8,299
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

this is btw a good example if you work with amateurs who don't have money and don't earn money. good agents are quite rich and they aren't rich because they give out 50% deals because if they do they don't earn and don't get rich.

with 40% some people might still earn enough, with 50% i don't think there's much margins at all to to earn not even to consider building/having emergency fund for scams.

in the end it's obviously up to the player to decide.

that being said i have never heard of that club and hope you manage to recover the funds - definitely good thing that you came here and since some other guys managed to sort via this thread maybe you are lucky enough to get it sorted as well.

cheers

ps: also any installment and delayed payment should count as a huge red flag and should be treated as such.
TimStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:23 AM   #1587
thegrindz
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 58
Re: Agent/club owe a little over 3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants115 View Post
Hello 2+2, I am a player in the club Absolute 808 (diamond union). My screen names were iPlayPoker and GoatMeat1. Iím writing this post because I have been attempting to cash out my poker bros chip balance for about a month now and my agent/club have yet to pay. Iím hoping having this debt publicly acknowledged on 2+2 will potentially help me get paid out.

My agent and I had a 50% Rakeback agreement* on my play (huh guess these kinds of numbers really are too good to be true). Over time my agent Dillon had let my Rakeback payouts get backed up a few weeks. At first, I tried to stay positive and assume he will eventually get me caught up but over time I decided to stop my play since it didn't seem like anything was changing. The video "withdraw conversation" is a screen recording of me telling him I'm out and attempting to pull my money.

I had a little under 6k chips at the time and wanted all of it. He got me started with a 3200 chip withdraw (agent transaction history provided) which was split between him and his associate (his associate cashed me for 2200 and told me Dillon would send me the last 1000). Dillon was only able to put up 750 (acknowledgment provided) and hasn't made a payment since. This was July 7th and please note at this point he was weeks behind on Rakeback as well. I've been hearing "I'll get it to you Friday", "Monday for sure" and things along those lines since. If it helps I can show many screenshots of my agent telling me these things. I believe there is a hold up because Dillon owes the club money but I donít know details (he doesnít really like responding). I do know that I deposited, won, and can't cash out.

I have a google drive with what I believe is relevant evidence. I provide a scroll through of my withdrawal conversation, a clip showing the 3200 get pulled, a clip of the agent account going back to the date I stopped getting paid Rakeback (to show the exact backed up rake owed), and a screenshot of my agent acknowledging the debt of my chips/backed up RB (he is a bit off on the math but I provide the breakdown below) Through the Rakeback video, you can see GM1 has 1027 rake paid and iPlay has 1067. My take from the two being 1047. Iím hoping this will be sorted out soon.

Breakdown of what Iím owed today.
First cashout not fully paid: 250
Unpaid Rakeback: 1047
Quitting balance: 1764
Total: 3061

*I can provide the agreement if there is any doubt about that.


https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...mJ?usp=sharing

^If google drive isn't the preferred hosting platform please let me know where I should share the clips/screenshots.
May I ask if this agent of yours is part of the "Midway Union"? They are notorious thieves and scammers, yet are advertising on social media like crazy lately.

The owners of the union are apparently blacklisted/scum-listed in the industry as well.

Hope you get this resolved.

I cashed out my final balance from my account and had no issues from another union, but it's only a matter of time before the thieves in this industry get ratted out by a disgruntled/ripped-off player and start reporting people to the feds.

IMO, no money is safe on these apps for that very reason.
thegrindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:56 AM   #1588
rubbrband
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
rubbrband's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: R VA
Posts: 10,413
Re: Agent/club owe a little over 3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants115 View Post
Hello 2+2, I am a player in the club Absolute 808 (diamond union). My screen names were iPlayPoker and GoatMeat1. I’m writing this post because I have been attempting to cash out my poker bros chip balance for about a month now and my agent/club have yet to pay. I’m hoping having this debt publicly acknowledged on 2+2 will potentially help me get paid out.

My agent and I had a 50% Rakeback agreement* on my play (huh guess these kinds of numbers really are too good to be true). Over time my agent Dillon had let my Rakeback payouts get backed up a few weeks. At first, I tried to stay positive and assume he will eventually get me caught up but over time I decided to stop my play since it didn't seem like anything was changing. The video "withdraw conversation" is a screen recording of me telling him I'm out and attempting to pull my money.

I had a little under 6k chips at the time and wanted all of it. He got me started with a 3200 chip withdraw (agent transaction history provided) which was split between him and his associate (his associate cashed me for 2200 and told me Dillon would send me the last 1000). Dillon was only able to put up 750 (acknowledgment provided) and hasn't made a payment since. This was July 7th and please note at this point he was weeks behind on Rakeback as well. I've been hearing "I'll get it to you Friday", "Monday for sure" and things along those lines since. If it helps I can show many screenshots of my agent telling me these things. I believe there is a hold up because Dillon owes the club money but I don’t know details (he doesn’t really like responding). I do know that I deposited, won, and can't cash out.

I have a google drive with what I believe is relevant evidence. I provide a scroll through of my withdrawal conversation, a clip showing the 3200 get pulled, a clip of the agent account going back to the date I stopped getting paid Rakeback (to show the exact backed up rake owed), and a screenshot of my agent acknowledging the debt of my chips/backed up RB (he is a bit off on the math but I provide the breakdown below) Through the Rakeback video, you can see GM1 has 1027 rake paid and iPlay has 1067. My take from the two being 1047. I’m hoping this will be sorted out soon.

Breakdown of what I’m owed today.
First cashout not fully paid: 250
Unpaid Rakeback: 1047
Quitting balance: 1764
Total: 3061

*I can provide the agreement if there is any doubt about that.


https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...mJ?usp=sharing

^If google drive isn't the preferred hosting platform please let me know where I should share the clips/screenshots.
Sketchy agents are often using your funds as their own private piggy bank. Many of them are gambling bigger than they can afford and if they can't help but lose their own rent money, what do you think they're going to do with your money? This is a perfect example of what i was talkign about when I said not anyone can be an agent.

The club is also to blame for letting behavior like this go on for so long. The club should have any agent that shows any signs of this on a short leash if not purge them from the roster entirely.
rubbrband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:03 AM   #1589
Soyza
newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 39
Re: Agent/club owe a little over 3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbrband View Post
Sketchy agents are often using your funds as their own private piggy bank. Many of them are gambling bigger than they can afford and if they can't help but lose their own rent money, what do you think they're going to do with your money? This is a perfect example of what i was talkign about when I said not anyone can be an agent.

The club is also to blame for letting behavior like this go on for so long. The club should have any agent that shows any signs of this on a short leash if not purge them from the roster entirely.
Def agent dependent, i actually played on absolute 808 for a couple months and never had issues with any withdrawals. Agree with your statement for the most part.

Last edited by Soyza; 08-01-2020 at 11:05 AM. Reason: depth
Soyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 03:12 PM   #1590
WateryBoil
Pooh-Bah
 
WateryBoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: And mine are long and sharp my Lord
Posts: 5,537
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

im kinda surprised diamond union would allow a club that has such sketchy as **** agents like that.
WateryBoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:09 PM   #1591
Giants115
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 8
Re: Agent/club owe a little over 3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyza View Post
Def agent dependent, i actually played on absolute 808 for a couple months and never had issues with any withdrawals. Agree with your statement for the most part.
I’m hoping Absolute 808 cashes me out to keep integrity and settles whatever they need to settle with the agent. As someone else said them allowing sketchy agenting like this dosn't reflect well on their reputation as a club.

Edit: After posting the agent sent the last $250 for last months withdraw knocking the final amount owed down to 2811. I'm already glad I took this public and hope now that there is some skin in it for them they will continue to work towards making me whole.

Last edited by Giants115; 08-01-2020 at 04:33 PM.
Giants115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:47 PM   #1592
j9neverlose
old hand
 
j9neverlose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,206
Re: Agent/club owe a little over 3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants115 View Post
Iím hoping Absolute 808 cashes me out to keep integrity and settles whatever they need to settle with the agent. As someone else said them allowing sketchy agenting like this dosn't reflect well on their reputation as a club.

Edit: After posting the agent sent the last $250 for last months withdraw knocking the final amount owed down to 2811. I'm already glad I took this public and hope now that there is some skin in it for them they will continue to work towards making me whole.

I sent a message over to the people running 808 letting them know about this post. I hope they will be able to help you out as I have had pretty good experiences with 808 all the way back to the pppoker day. Hope it helps.
j9neverlose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:50 PM   #1593
Giants115
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 8
Re: Agent/club owe a little over 3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by j9neverlose View Post
I sent a message over to the people running 808 letting them know about this post. I hope they will be able to help you out as I have had pretty good experiences with 808 all the way back to the pppoker day. Hope it helps.
Much appreciated!
Giants115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 06:42 PM   #1594
thejuggernaut
See my Staking thread
 
thejuggernaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: looking for horses
Posts: 4,661
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WateryBoil View Post
im kinda surprised diamond union would allow a club that has such sketchy as **** agents like that.
The union doesn't have control over who the clubs use as agents. Clubs are responsible for all of the risk.


Not sure the exact amount/specifics with diamond union, but in most unions, a club not directly owned by the union head is asked to have an "emergency fund" security deposit with the union that would be used to cover in the case of default.


In the case above, assuming he can provide proof, and details are accurate and complete, I would be pretty confident he'll be paid.
thejuggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:06 PM   #1595
meqme3334
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakDaddy View Post
Don't do the update. If you have no way to revert, then you need to move to either Ldplayer V4, or Nox. Bluestacks won't work w/ Drivehud. It will work with the stand alone version of the asian hand converter.

But I'd recommend using Nox as it's by far the most stable emulator I've worked with imho.

I tried Nox and also tried it with bros 1.7 version. Drivehud doesn't work.
seems like it's dependent on the union rules. is that something Drivehud can fix?
meqme3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:10 PM   #1596
TimStone
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TimStone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: all across Asia
Posts: 8,299
Re: Agent/club owe a little over 3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrindz View Post



IMO, no money is safe on these apps for that very reason.
I disagree with this. There are people who guarantee funds no matter what and communicate this is very clearly.

So even if they get scammed you still will get paid. There is literally zero risk for the player in this instance.

However alot of agents "guaranteeing" and if those guarantees really hold in a worst case scenario is written on another piece of paper and also very hard for the player to know if agents will honor guarantees.
TimStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:51 PM   #1597
sublime
Mr. Roper
 
sublime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: FrenchFriedTaters
Posts: 22,140
Pokerbros discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimStone View Post
I disagree with this. There are people who guarantee funds no matter what and communicate this is very clearly.

So even if they get scammed you still will get paid. There is literally zero risk for the player in this instance.

However alot of agents "guaranteeing" and if those guarantees really hold in a worst case scenario is written on another piece of paper and also very hard for the player to know if agents will honor guarantees.

Thereís also the fact that your money isnít completely safe anywhere. I never got paid the 8k FTP owed me post BF. Something to do with improper paperwork, despite the fact that I provided everything asked for. Repeatedly.

I have zero recourse and am stiffed.

Neteller froze 80k on me once for months on end. Got paid but not a fun time.

As a player, use your head. Donít get greedy. 25% from a guy who runs a good business is better than 40% from a rando.

This business plan CAN work( and has with sports books like Pinnacle)and IMO the biggest threat isnít shady agents but as usual greedy ass big brother who at some point will swoop in, steal our money and claim they were fighting terrorism.

Last edited by sublime; 08-02-2020 at 12:03 AM.
sublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 02:41 AM   #1598
Big Hal
Poker Agent
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 9
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Roses are red, violets are blue, we love to play poker, and stay negative too. Play at home!

Affiliates, sub-affiliates; small players, medium players, large players; everyone is welcome! Best deals made.

Your choice of many unions, or even three different sites. Also, you can earn money by signing up friends.

Deal with an Internet poker club that has full honesty. Play tournaments or ring games. Call for details.

We won't be replying in this thread or to PMs; for more info please go to https://poker4rake.com/.


**PokerBROS is an online social gaming platform that does not itself provide real money service.
Big Hal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 08:42 AM   #1599
suumahher
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 1
Re: Pokerbros discussion thread

Anyone playing micros at Diamond union? What are your thoughts? I have been playing nl20 and found it really nitty. There are alot of short stacks, but they do not seem like fishes. It is really strange compared to pokerstars or ipoker. There are limpers too, but they dont seem to make bad plays postflop.
suumahher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 11:00 AM   #1600
thegrindz
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 58
Re: Agent/club owe a little over 3k

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimStone View Post
I disagree with this. There are people who guarantee funds no matter what and communicate this is very clearly.

So even if they get scammed you still will get paid. There is literally zero risk for the player in this instance.

However alot of agents "guaranteeing" and if those guarantees really hold in a worst case scenario is written on another piece of paper and also very hard for the player to know if agents will honor guarantees.
I understand your point of view, and rightly so since you make your living from this. I respect the fact that there are agents in a world full of scum bags that will do the right thing.

However, my point about money not being safe is referencing when enough players get tired of being stiffed by the few scum bag agents, eventually people will get authorities involved. Because of that, money really isn't safe or guaranteed at all. It's a ticking time bomb.

And not to mention, as players we're funding a completely illegal operation.

Again, I'm going with "No money is safe..."
thegrindz is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online