Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 08:12 AM   #201
AEPpoker
banned
 
AEPpoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: the banks of the rubicon
Posts: 3,248
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusemandingo View Post
I just had my Green Dot account frozen because someone disputed that I used a GDMP number that they had bought and not given to me. Im just pmed the guy and will give him 24 hours before i out his name, in case its a mix up. Looks like GDMP isnt scam free either.
how certain are you that that was their reason? Did they specifically say that?
its discussed earlier itt that when you load with mps too often, they arbitrarily freeze your account. Their usual explanation is "suspicious activity"
AEPpoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #202
Rusemandingo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rusemandingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Playas de Rosarito
Posts: 14,005
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Oh really? Ok maybe, they said someone was claiming they bought that moneypak and it wouldnt work when they loaded it. They said she. On the MP they mention, i did withdrawl the full amount pretty quickly after i loaded it so that may have set off flags. Maybe they are just reviewing it and will release the hold. I dont know why theyd make up a story about some lady though.

They guy i did the trade with is being really cooperative so i think its either my account looking suspicious or some random person finding the number afterwards and trying to scam money.
Quote:
its discussed earlier itt that when you load with mps too often, they arbitrarily freeze your account. Their usual explanation is "suspicious activity"
Wow just went back and read that, wish i had before. Read the entire TOS of GD before i got my card and didnt see anything. Should have researched GD on here before i guess
Rusemandingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #203
OmahaDonk
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

I was recently scammed and cake sent me this response:

Thank you for your email. Would it be possible to forward confirmation of the transfer you sent to this player and we'll forward this to our Security team? Thanks again.

How do I show this confirmation with a Moneypak transaction? I just gave him the code and he used it.
OmahaDonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #204
AEPpoker
banned
 
AEPpoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: the banks of the rubicon
Posts: 3,248
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusemandingo View Post
Oh really? Ok maybe, they said someone was claiming they bought that moneypak and it wouldnt work when they loaded it. They said she. On the MP they mention, i did withdrawl the full amount pretty quickly after i loaded it so that may have set off flags. Maybe they are just reviewing it and will release the hold. I dont know why theyd make up a story about some lady though.

They guy i did the trade with is being really cooperative so i think its either my account looking suspicious or some random person finding the number afterwards and trying to scam money.

Wow just went back and read that, wish i had before. Read the entire TOS of GD before i got my card and didnt see anything. Should have researched GD on here before i guess
My experience with GD is that the support ppl you get on the phone either with the MP cs number or the GD number have very little access to legitimate real info about why a suspension happens.

For example. they might be seeing that you loaded MP # xxxxxxx to your account, and that it triggered a security review -- but at least as far as my personal experience goes that is the extent of the info they have and any other info they give you is just speculation.

FWIW in most cases that i have seen of cards being suspended, the cardholder has been able to withdrawal their remaining balance. However, i do not now of anyone who has been suspended then re-instated.
AEPpoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 07:47 AM   #205
TooCuriousso1
Golden 2017
 
TooCuriousso1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: @TCfromUB
Posts: 5,497
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Does any1 have any thoughts about whether I open myself up to any legal issues when cashing someone out from a site? Specifically, I am a US citizen that has moved to Canada and a friend back home has asked to send me 20k on a site in return for a 19.2k bank wire that would be coming from my brothers bank back in the states. I guess my thoughts are that I/we could be acting as a processor? And also want to be super careful because its not only me but my brother involved.

Last edited by TooCuriousso1; 09-04-2011 at 08:15 AM.
TooCuriousso1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #206
kingo
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,217
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

If I purchase temp Green Dot card at store, can I receive MP $s in trade with the temp card and get those $s on my card? Or do you need to have real card to do that?
When I purchase card at store, is it mandatory to load it with cash or can I just activate it and use trade money pack as the load?
Can not find answers on website and called support and cant get to speak with someone without putting in card or SS#
kingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:37 PM   #207
AEPpoker
banned
 
AEPpoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: the banks of the rubicon
Posts: 3,248
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingo View Post
If I purchase temp Green Dot card at store, can I receive MP $s in trade with the temp card and get those $s on my card? Or do you need to have real card to do that?
When I purchase card at store, is it mandatory to load it with cash or can I just activate it and use trade money pack as the load?
Can not find answers on website and called support and cant get to speak with someone without putting in card or SS#
You wont be able to load MPs to it until you get the permanent card.

Yes, iirc the min load is 20 bucks.
AEPpoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #208
Rusemandingo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rusemandingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Playas de Rosarito
Posts: 14,005
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Thanks AE.
Rusemandingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #209
kingo
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,217
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEPpoker View Post
You wont be able to load MPs to it until you get the permanent card.

Yes, iirc the min load is 20 bucks.
I was able to go to store give them $10 plus $4.95, go home and register card and it shows $10 balance.
It also says I can load my temp card with money pact purchased at retailer.
kingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #210
kingo
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,217
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEPpoker View Post
You wont be able to load MPs to it until you get the permanent card.

Yes, iirc the min load is 20 bucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingo View Post
I was able to go to store give them $10 plus $4.95, go home and register card and it shows $10 balance.
It also says I can load my temp card with money pact purchased at retailer.
To update further, after registering temp card I did trade for $100 Moneypak for $125 cake $s. I received the MP #, tried to load it, got message saying cant load please call 800#. Called gave my card #, spoke with someone, gave MP # and she loaded it up for me. I checked balance on website while Customer support was on phone and saw my $110 balance.
I since loaded wifes SUV with gas with card and purchased takeout dinner with card as well.
kingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #211
Neal Caffrey
newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 41
Real name is Peter Vaslyk, also uses alias Achit Gupta. Dealing with him will lead to your Pokerstars account being frozen. Ternopolyan knowing entered trade in ful knowledge of his violation of Pokerstars T&C's. Avoiding trading with him is my advice.



First half of trade was to be 390 WU for 350$ his pokerstars (Ternopolyan). Ternopolyan sent first, funds landed in my PS (jen nxt door). I sent WU, but a few minutes before I was going to hand over MTCN number, I received an email from PS stating my account had been frozen due to the transfer from Ternopolyan and that it would be unfrozen upon me emailing back saying I accept the T&C's of pokerstars. Highlighting the rule of NO US players.

I transferred his 350 $ back from my PS (jen nxt door) and lost out on the 40 transfer fee's for cancelling the WU transfer.

Today my account was frozen again due the transfer from Ternopolyan. I was asked to sign a document verifying my identity etc, and send a detailed explanation of my relationship with Ternopolyan as he was under review.

Ternopolyan was rude and hard to deal with through out the situation. 24 hours later I am still waiting for my PS account to be unfrozen.

The second half of the trade was cancelled.



Have just heard back from Pokerstars, they will re-activate my account if I consent to the funds received from Ternopolyan being returned. Doesnt seem like I have much other choice. So to date , Ternopolyan has cost me 430 USD. I have emailed and PM's him saying the $ will be returned to his PS ( ternopolyan ) and asked that he do the honourable thing and return the cash to me via netller / mb / wu. Awaiting response ITT or via email / pm. Will keep all posted.


I have now made contact with Ternopolyan via email. In some emails he says he will replace my cash, but he wants the thread taken down. In other emails he says he is done nothing wrong and wont give me my cash as I have given out his name. Still to say anything ITT. Trusting he will do the right thing, as it is not yet too late to sort this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post
Real name is Peter Vaslyk, also uses alias Achit Gupta. Dealing with him will lead to your Pokerstars account being frozen. Ternopolyan knowing entered trade in ful knowledge of his violation of Pokerstars T&C's. Avoiding trading with him is my advice.



First half of trade was to be 390 WU for 350$ his pokerstars (Ternopolyan). Ternopolyan sent first, funds landed in my PS (jen nxt door). I sent WU, but a few minutes before I was going to hand over MTCN number, I received an email from PS stating my account had been frozen due to the transfer from Ternopolyan and that it would be unfrozen upon me emailing back saying I accept the T&C's of pokerstars. Highlighting the rule of NO US players.

I transferred his 350 $ back from my PS (jen nxt door) and lost out on the 40 transfer fee's for cancelling the WU transfer.

Today my account was frozen again due the transfer from Ternopolyan. I was asked to sign a document verifying my identity etc, and send a detailed explanation of my relationship with Ternopolyan as he was under review.

Ternopolyan was rude and hard to deal with through out the situation. 24 hours later I am still waiting for my PS account to be unfrozen.

The second half of the trade was cancelled.



Have just heard back from Pokerstars, they will re-activate my account if I consent to the funds received from Ternopolyan being returned. Doesnt seem like I have much other choice. So to date , Ternopolyan has cost me 430 USD. I have emailed and PM's him saying the $ will be returned to his PS ( ternopolyan ) and asked that he do the honourable thing and return the cash to me via netller / mb / wu. Awaiting response ITT or via email / pm. Will keep all posted.


I have now made contact with Ternopolyan via email. In some emails he says he will replace my cash, but he wants the thread taken down. In other emails he says he is done nothing wrong and wont give me my cash as I have given out his name. Still to say anything ITT. Trusting he will do the right thing, as it is not yet too late to sort this out.
UPDATE : Ternopolyan / Peter Vasylyk / Achit Gupta, 822 N Campell Avenue, Chicago IL 60622 has made it clear via email. That because I cancelled the WU money transfer (which I did as pokerstars had frozen my account, stating the transfer from Ternopolyan as the reason) Ithen xferred MB's instead, for this reason he states that I am responsible for my $ being lost. And though the PS $ is back in his account it is not stealing because he cannot access his account (Ternoplyan). And he doesnt feel liking dealing with PS and sorting out his account as "he has done nothing wrong". So the gist of the story is as of today he has scammed me for 430USD. I have his phone number and have left a voicemail. I am still hoping he will post ITT, which he has not yet done. And that he will do the right thing and refund me my PS $, as well as help me get my PS account unfrozen. Which has now been frozen for the second time. I don't know what to do to get my PS account unfrozen or what I can do to get Peter Vasylyk to do the right thing. Pokerstars wanted a written explanation of my "relationship with him" and to consent to returning the funds to his account, as well as a bunch of documents. I have complied with all of this. And no account unfrozen.

Advice / help please
Neal Caffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:16 PM   #212
NimhOfJoy
veteran
 
NimhOfJoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bluffing for value
Posts: 2,489
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

I mean, he's obviously an American player, so for him to act like he's done nothing wrong is silly. Have you contacted Moneybookers about it?
NimhOfJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #213
kingo
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,217
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post
Real name is Peter Vaslyk, also uses alias Achit Gupta. Dealing with him will lead to your Pokerstars account being frozen. Ternopolyan knowing entered trade in ful knowledge of his violation of Pokerstars T&C's. Avoiding trading with him is my advice.



First half of trade was to be 390 WU for 350$ his pokerstars (Ternopolyan). Ternopolyan sent first, funds landed in my PS (jen nxt door). I sent WU, but a few minutes before I was going to hand over MTCN number, I received an email from PS stating my account had been frozen due to the transfer from Ternopolyan and that it would be unfrozen upon me emailing back saying I accept the T&C's of pokerstars. Highlighting the rule of NO US players.

I transferred his 350 $ back from my PS (jen nxt door) and lost out on the 40 transfer fee's for cancelling the WU transfer.

Today my account was frozen again due the transfer from Ternopolyan. I was asked to sign a document verifying my identity etc, and send a detailed explanation of my relationship with Ternopolyan as he was under review.

Ternopolyan was rude and hard to deal with through out the situation. 24 hours later I am still waiting for my PS account to be unfrozen.

The second half of the trade was cancelled.



Have just heard back from Pokerstars, they will re-activate my account if I consent to the funds received from Ternopolyan being returned. Doesnt seem like I have much other choice. So to date , Ternopolyan has cost me 430 USD. I have emailed and PM's him saying the $ will be returned to his PS ( ternopolyan ) and asked that he do the honourable thing and return the cash to me via netller / mb / wu. Awaiting response ITT or via email / pm. Will keep all posted.


I have now made contact with Ternopolyan via email. In some emails he says he will replace my cash, but he wants the thread taken down. In other emails he says he is done nothing wrong and wont give me my cash as I have given out his name. Still to say anything ITT. Trusting he will do the right thing, as it is not yet too late to sort this out.



UPDATE : Ternopolyan / Peter Vasylyk / Achit Gupta, 822 N Campell Avenue, Chicago IL 60622 has made it clear via email. That because I cancelled the WU money transfer (which I did as pokerstars had frozen my account, stating the transfer from Ternopolyan as the reason) Ithen xferred MB's instead, for this reason he states that I am responsible for my $ being lost. And though the PS $ is back in his account it is not stealing because he cannot access his account (Ternoplyan). And he doesnt feel liking dealing with PS and sorting out his account as "he has done nothing wrong". So the gist of the story is as of today he has scammed me for 430USD. I have his phone number and have left a voicemail. I am still hoping he will post ITT, which he has not yet done. And that he will do the right thing and refund me my PS $, as well as help me get my PS account unfrozen. Which has now been frozen for the second time. I don't know what to do to get my PS account unfrozen or what I can do to get Peter Vasylyk to do the right thing. Pokerstars wanted a written explanation of my "relationship with him" and to consent to returning the funds to his account, as well as a bunch of documents. I have complied with all of this. And no account unfrozen.

Advice / help please
If you canceled the WU, why did you then send the MB? If you were concerned enough to cancel it, why then send MB? I didnt even pick up that you sent MB till the last post you made the others in the trading thread never mentioned it. Seemed you were only out the $40.
Entire thing is quite confusing. You didnt know he was in USA when you were sending him WU?
With that said if you are out money and he gained money from this that isnt his, it should clearly be returned.

Last edited by Mike Haven; 09-06-2011 at 06:14 PM.
kingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:56 AM   #214
PokerPoopy
grinder
 
PokerPoopy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 422
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Has anyone ever swapped their poker site $ for bank wire b4?

If so, how did you make sure that it was going to be a legitimate xfer? I can't think of any real way to be safe here other then making sure the person is extremely reputable in doing these types of xfers.

If anyone has any helpful advice regarding this, please PM me.

Thanks y'all!
PokerPoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:21 PM   #215
Rainbow Warrior
flight risk
 
Rainbow Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: on a blanket
Posts: 5,840
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerPoopy View Post
Has anyone ever swapped their poker site $ for bank wire b4?

If so, how did you make sure that it was going to be a legitimate xfer? I can't think of any real way to be safe here other then making sure the person is extremely reputable in doing these types of xfers.

If anyone has any helpful advice regarding this, please PM me.

Thanks y'all!
When the first transaction in the trade is an account-to-account bank wire the safety factor is very high.
What idiot would use a personal bank account for fraud by then not shipping the poker site funds?
Bank investigators have many resources.

Sending the poker funds first is another matter and you have to be more careful of who you are dealing with..
Rainbow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #216
ahmngrn30
journeyman
 
ahmngrn30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 339
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

sorry if this has been asked before. skimmed the thread/didn't see anything... do accounts on cake need to be verified before receiving transfers?
ahmngrn30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:18 PM   #217
needdiaper$
banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 285
Re: Person to person transfers. [The first post is a "MUST READ" for the Posting Rules]

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.S. View Post
1 Google result for Coriickii123 entitled 'Scammer Don' showing him to be a scammer.

8 Google results for chipsforcheap, 3 of which show him trying to scam on pokerkaki.com

Trading without doing any research at all is bad, regardless if he's sending to your bank first or not. Giving an easily spotted scammer legitimacy by doing normal trades with him so he can then run a scam on someone is also bad.
I was the guy who PM'd RW about this last night and PM'd Rico316 just in time to cancel a Carbon transfer.

FWIW I googled "coriickii123 poker" last night and it did not bring up the Scammer Don stuff when I looked. I did see however, that he was a brand new account who made almost all of his posts within past 24 hours. Pretty easy to see he was probably a scammer imo. I mean, you can still trade with a new account like that, but sending first should be out of the question. I saw he had a trade with NewBornBaby and almost didn't do my due diligence either.

No matter how lazy you are feeling, you can at least look to the left and see how long they have been a 2+2 user and post count. If you send 2nd to a new user like that, just make sure you post that they sent 1st in your confirmation post. That way people know that he hasn't sent 2nd yet, and therefore is still questionable.
needdiaper$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:25 AM   #218
Golfer2010
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 156
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Pete Vasylyk, "FDaUSGov", "Ternopolyan", Peter Vasylyk scammed me as well. I sent him $775 for rent one month plus security deposit. Please help.
Golfer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:20 AM   #219
Rainbow Warrior
flight risk
 
Rainbow Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: on a blanket
Posts: 5,840
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfer2010 View Post
Pete Vasylyk, "FDaUSGov", "Ternopolyan", Peter Vasylyk scammed me as well. I sent him $775 for rent one month plus security deposit. Please help.

We have torches and pitchforks.

I just banned his 2+2 accounts.

You know he was moving to Ontario, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FdaUSgov View Post
hey guys,
I'm coming to Windsor next Tuesday 8/9. I have a place of residence set up but looking to reach out and see what else is available.
Rainbow Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:06 AM   #220
FoxwoodsComeUp
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 481
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmngrn30 View Post
sorry if this has been asked before. skimmed the thread/didn't see anything... do accounts on cake need to be verified before receiving transfers?

Was wondering this myself.

have a good day




Last edited by Mike Haven; 09-13-2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Trading request; infraction imposed
FoxwoodsComeUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:07 PM   #221
zackryan28
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,790
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

N00B question:

I read a couple of pages and didn't see any of this discussed, so sorry if the answer is ITT.

I'm looking to get a few bucks off of Lock here soon, just to cover some basic expenses.

Which payment method is the easiest to set up and receive funds? I can't set up a Wells Fargo or BoA account, so I'm looking at like netspend, MB, Greendot, or anything else similar to those. I know next to nothing about how these services work, so any advice or recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
zackryan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #222
kingo
old hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,217
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

If you meant for trading on the trade thread, i think Greendot was pretty easy.
I also knew nothing about it. You buy greendot card and have to do a minimum load of $10 at time of purchase from local convenience store like 711 or rite aid cvs type of thing and they charge you I think $4.95 for the load of card (the card itself is free).
The $4.95 is same fee whether at time of purchase you do minimum of $10 or $1000, its $4.95, I did $10.
You go home and register card you got on computer. You have temporary card you can use for charge purchases but not debit purchases. You can accept money paks with temporary card.
About week later you get real card with your name on it that you can use for atm purchases and withdrawals as well as charges.
Then if you do trade for lock funds you would accept back green dot money pak that guy you are trading with would purchase. He then gives you that money pak # and you go to website or over telephone and load it on your card.
So far I am very pleased with this method.
The card itself has I think $5.95/m fee they waive if you do 30 transactions or deposit $1000 in month.
kingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:02 PM   #223
zackryan28
old hand
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,790
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Thanks. I did my own research this evening. It seems like a lot of these companies are similar. I signed up for a netspend card. I should receive it in the mail in 7-10 business days. The fees are very similar to what you've posted about greendot. I may get both, just to make things easier.

Thanks though!
zackryan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:48 AM   #224
Rusemandingo
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Rusemandingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Playas de Rosarito
Posts: 14,005
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Zack id do greendot. Hardly anyone in the xfer thread or MP ever has Netspend. I have both and have prob done 20 GDMP trades and 0 Netspend.
Rusemandingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:49 PM   #225
OmahaDonk
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,171
Re: P2P transfers: CHAT thread : No trading ITT

Can you person-to-person transfer on Juicy?
OmahaDonk is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ę 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online