Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2018, 10:37 PM   #36451
KomodoDragonJesus
centurion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 105
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KomodoDragonJesus View Post
Colette there's a pretty huge glitch with the bet slider. See the following short clip.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AlertHeartlessEndivePogChamp

Notice on the right hand table I adjust the bet size on the turn from 26.xx to 23.xx in the bet text box. The actual bet amount doesn't change and it ended up betting 26.xx.

This is not an infrequent occurrence and it just caused me to lose a >100bb pot.

2nd clip of the glitch, on the right table as well.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FuriousSparklyHorseDoritosChip
This glitch is still here. Colette are they working to fix this? I run into it every day and it is infuriating.

I also found a new glitch that crashes the partypoker client today. Fun!

Here's step by step how to recreate it. I've done it about 10 times now and it has crashed every time. Please forward this to the applicable department.
  1. Play any FF game.
  2. During a hand, click the Watch on Fold button and then fold your hand.
  3. During the same hand, open up the notes panel on any player and click one of the plus signs at the end of the row of colors. This will open up a popup window where you can choose new colors.
  4. Wait until the current hand is over and the next one is dealt then exit the popup window.
  5. This will cause partypoker to crash every time.

Exiting the popup window via the OK and Cancel buttons will crash the client and restart it. You won't be prompted to login again and all your tables will re-open.

Exiting the popup window via the top right X button will crash the client and it will not restart at all.

When the client crashes you lose any changes you made in the client since you last opened it (ie notes, colors, etc).
KomodoDragonJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 01:06 AM   #36452
LordDogs
grinder
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 646
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDogs View Post
Hi,

I have been victim of the most obvious collision I have ever seen online. (...)
I just waited for the reply from party as I was told I would get an email about this 100%. So after waiting for like 14 days I got an email and a refund on this. I have no ideia how on world it can take them 2 weeks to figure this out, but props for them, they just made the correct thing and I got my money back.
LordDogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 04:45 AM   #36453
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,079
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellent_one View Post
Newest promotions lately?
https://poker.partypoker.com/en/promotions

KO series promotions will start on or around the 18th


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
What does party have to say about this ?
It's with the relevant teams for review and discussion


Quote:
Originally Posted by KomodoDragonJesus View Post
This glitch is still here. Colette are they working to fix this? I run into it every day and it is infuriating.

I also found a new glitch that crashes the partypoker client today. Fun!

Here's step by step how to recreate it. I've done it about 10 times now and it has crashed every time. Please forward this to the applicable department.
  1. Play any FF game.
  2. During a hand, click the Watch on Fold button and then fold your hand.
  3. During the same hand, open up the notes panel on any player and click one of the plus signs at the end of the row of colors. This will open up a popup window where you can choose new colors.
  4. Wait until the current hand is over and the next one is dealt then exit the popup window.
  5. This will cause partypoker to crash every time.

Exiting the popup window via the OK and Cancel buttons will crash the client and restart it. You won't be prompted to login again and all your tables will re-open.

Exiting the popup window via the top right X button will crash the client and it will not restart at all.

When the client crashes you lose any changes you made in the client since you last opened it (ie notes, colors, etc).
I have asked the team for an update regarding the original glitch and asked they look into the issue you detail in your post

Thanks

Colette
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 04:54 AM   #36454
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,079
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KomodoDragonJesus View Post
This glitch is still here. Colette are they working to fix this? I run into it every day and it is infuriating.

I also found a new glitch that crashes the partypoker client today. Fun!

Here's step by step how to recreate it. I've done it about 10 times now and it has crashed every time. Please forward this to the applicable department.
  1. Play any FF game.
  2. During a hand, click the Watch on Fold button and then fold your hand.
  3. During the same hand, open up the notes panel on any player and click one of the plus signs at the end of the row of colors. This will open up a popup window where you can choose new colors.
  4. Wait until the current hand is over and the next one is dealt then exit the popup window.
  5. This will cause partypoker to crash every time.

Exiting the popup window via the OK and Cancel buttons will crash the client and restart it. You won't be prompted to login again and all your tables will re-open.

Exiting the popup window via the top right X button will crash the client and it will not restart at all.

When the client crashes you lose any changes you made in the client since you last opened it (ie notes, colors, etc).

Update - fix for the 1st issue will be implemented on the 15th with the next release
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:36 AM   #36455
FarseerFinland
old hand
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Posts: 1,600
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by party_Rep View Post
https://poker.partypoker.com/en/promotions

KO series promotions will start on or around the 18th
Noticed that T&Cs state:

Quote:
In the result of a tie on the leaderboard, the combined prize amount for the number of tied positions will be split equally amongst each player. For eg, in the result of two players tying in first place, the prizes for first place ($2,500) and second place ($1,500) will be combined and split equally ($2,000 each).
But no mention about leaderboard anywhere else. Wonder if there's something coming up?
FarseerFinland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:41 AM   #36456
SleazyP84
adept
 
SleazyP84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Internet
Posts: 1,030
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Did anyone get to see the Monster wheel? The promo appears to have disappeared and I've not found anywhere to collect my spins.
SleazyP84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 06:28 AM   #36457
yolae
newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 17
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyP84 View Post
Did anyone get to see the Monster wheel? The promo appears to have disappeared and I've not found anywhere to collect my spins.
+1
yolae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 07:14 AM   #36458
fiveplus5is55
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vung Tau
Posts: 242
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveplus5is55 View Post
hello,

I would like to save my Hhs on Holdem Manager. I can access all Hhs on partypoker client via my account , but i dont know how to download them. I know that Partypoker wants to prevent Huds and therefore all players are displayed anonymously.
But from my understanding, i should still be able upload the processed HHs without nicknames on HEM2 so i can track my results?
Can someone please help me out. Thx
fiveplus5is55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 07:55 AM   #36459
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,079
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyP84 View Post
Did anyone get to see the Monster wheel? The promo appears to have disappeared and I've not found anywhere to collect my spins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yolae View Post
+1
The wheel will go live today I believe
Players will receive an email with a link to claim spins
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 04:15 PM   #36460
w4llace
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: World
Posts: 48
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkaatch View Post
Why exactly is a sattelite with such conditions called guaranteed?
Please note that the guaranteed ticket prizes in this tournament will only be honoured if either;
1. The tournament reaches the end of the late registration period
2. The buy-ins collected exceed the guaranteed prize value

What is guaranteed? The prizepool is not...

I read the same a few days ago and I thought to myself, why to they tell it guaranteed?? It must be a bad joke or it's clearly fraud.

What's the point PartyPoker? Please let us know how you define the word "guaranteed"?
w4llace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 07:02 PM   #36461
Nitti Vitti
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 222
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkaatch View Post
Why exactly is a sattelite with such conditions called guaranteed?
Please note that the guaranteed ticket prizes in this tournament will only be honoured if either;
1. The tournament reaches the end of the late registration period
2. The buy-ins collected exceed the guaranteed prize value

What is guaranteed? The prizepool is not...
it is guaranteed to run if the pricepool is met

that said: it is hilarious(ly scummy) imo
Nitti Vitti is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 08:20 PM   #36462
xLAGERTHAx
journeyman
 
xLAGERTHAx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 336
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkaatch View Post
Why exactly is a sattelite with such conditions called guaranteed?
Please note that the guaranteed ticket prizes in this tournament will only be honoured if either;
1. The tournament reaches the end of the late registration period
2. The buy-ins collected exceed the guaranteed prize value

What is guaranteed? The prizepool is not...
+1

The words 'Guarantee or Guaranteed' are legal terms and are used to 'provide a formal assurance, especially that certain conditions will be fulfilled relating to a product, service, or transaction'. They are used to 'promise with certainty'.

PP stating (by way of having the word 'guaranteed' in there satellite lobby headings) that they will award a certain number of tickets, means that there obliged to payout that number of tickets no matter what.

To guarantee 10 tickets and only payout 5 tickets (for example) because the tournament doesn't reach the end of the late registration period or the buy-ins collected fall short of the guaranteed prize value doesn't meet the definition of 'guaranteed' and when looking at the legality of it, could equate to false advertising or at the very least be misleading IMO.

What's next...are PP going to attach and introduce similar conditions into the MMT schedule? Is an MTT with a $1K GTD only going to payout $750 in prize money because the buy-ins fell short of the guaranteed prize value?

There's no difference between a satellite guarantee and an MTT guarantee. If it has a guarantee attached, PP should ether honor the guarantee's stated in full or remove the guarantees/wording completely.
xLAGERTHAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:29 AM   #36463
SleazyP84
adept
 
SleazyP84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: The Internet
Posts: 1,030
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by party_Rep View Post
The wheel will go live today I believe
Players will receive an email with a link to claim spins
No email yet, pretty sure the promo had a 48 hour after Monster series clause in it as well. Any update?
SleazyP84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:38 AM   #36464
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,079
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyP84 View Post
No email yet, pretty sure the promo had a 48 hour after Monster series clause in it as well. Any update?
I checked with the promo team and they have further tech issues with the wheel
They are working on this as a priority
Apologies for the delay
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:39 AM   #36465
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,079
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

All - please be aware I will be out of office at our live event over the next 8 days
Responses to queries/PMs will be delayed

Thanks

Colette
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 12:40 PM   #36466
Reist
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 9
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

"Poker_Refund has just transferred $181.57 USD into your account."

Colette, as far as i remember you don't tell names of those who got banned for cheating.

But can you, please, explain how the amount of money that is refunded is being calculated (nl_cash simple tables)?

181$ means that i have lost such sum exactly to him, or in multypots also?
Is rake included somehow in those calculates?
Reist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 01:21 PM   #36467
party_Rep
Party Poker Representative
 
party_Rep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,079
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reist View Post
"Poker_Refund has just transferred $181.57 USD into your account."

Colette, as far as i remember you don't tell names of those who got banned for cheating.

But can you, please, explain how the amount of money that is refunded is being calculated (nl_cash simple tables)?

181$ means that i have lost such sum exactly to him, or in multypots also?
Is rake included somehow in those calculates?

Funds confiscated by player/players in breach of our T&Cs are redistributed to players involved in pots with said parties at the tables

I can't offer any more info, I hope that helps

Thanks

Colette
party_Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 04:34 PM   #36468
fiveplus5is55
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vung Tau
Posts: 242
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Seems like the partypoker representative has bigger things to do than answering my little question. One way to chase off customers.
fiveplus5is55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 05:23 PM   #36469
Deliric
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 262
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

I got 60 euro and i play nl25 and nl50 regular cash tables. This is the biggest refund i got and i got like 5 or more refunds last couple years. Means the last bot had pretty big amount in his account.

I also still believe the refunds are random across all stakes, not only to players involved in pots. Probably they refund the most active regs or something like that.

Also happy to see party is banning the bots
Deliric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:08 PM   #36470
TwistedEcho
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
TwistedEcho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 7,199
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliric View Post
I got 60 euro and i play nl25 and nl50 regular cash tables. This is the biggest refund i got and i got like 5 or more refunds last couple years. Means the last bot had pretty big amount in his account.

I also still believe the refunds are random across all stakes, not only to players involved in pots. Probably they refund the most active regs or something like that.

Also happy to see party is banning the bots
Would assume collusion/fraudulent deposits/something else is more likely than bot banning given party's blind eye to bots. I suppose if enough regs have complained about specific accounts then they might ban the odd one, but i very much doubt party is actively banning bots.
TwistedEcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 07:11 PM   #36471
inneedformoney
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 53
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

I didnt play for about 6 months and i got ~50 bucks refund... seems like long term scamers
inneedformoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:08 PM   #36472
Deliric
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 262
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Haha yea refund pic is awesome, didn't notice before.
Deliric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:09 PM   #36473
xLAGERTHAx
journeyman
 
xLAGERTHAx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 336
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedEcho View Post
Would assume collusion/fraudulent deposits/something else is more likely than bot banning given party's blind eye to bots. I suppose if enough regs have complained about specific accounts then they might ban the odd one, but i very much doubt party is actively banning bots.
The refund email states the following:

"Players were in violation of our Terms & Conditions. This resulted in the closure of these players accounts and the confiscation of their funds. The entirety of these funds has now been redistributed to those of you who were involved in hands with these players".

Reading the above, I doubt it has anything to do with 'fraudulent deposits' or other things happening away from the tables and can more likely be narrowed down to Bots or other forms of illegal software being used.

I'm an MTT player who only occasionally plays on the FF tables during down times and I too woke up today to see emails from PP stating I had been refunded funds. I've had a few small refunds over the last 12mths but, this was by far the biggest amount i've had back.

From that and others comments in this thread, it seems the player/s banned we're regulars and had substantial account balances gained from there illegal activity.

On one hand I think it's great that PP are catching these players out but, on the other hand and as a rec/occasional cash game player (who's had a number of refunds of late, which equates to a lot of illegal activity going on), it also concerns me to know that it's likely i could be at a disadvantage when playing these games. It puts me off from playing them at all and I think from now on, i'll stick to MTT's and stay away from the FF/cash tables...

For the record, I think the refund email picture is pretty cool though...

xLAGERTHAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 06:12 AM   #36474
TD-74
centurion
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 175
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

So is the current software it or is there a complete overhaul that was talked about still to come?

I've tried it out but it's still clunky and light years behind some competitors.
TD-74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:43 AM   #36475
Deliric
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 262
Re: Official PartyPoker thread

It`s behind only 1 competitor and way ahead of the rest.
Deliric is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online