Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Internet Poker Discussions of Internet poker venues, including RB & bonuses.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2020, 02:00 PM   #2426
BlackJackDegen
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 395
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard5077 View Post
worked fine for me but I just regged bounty hunter $21 & it didn't appear & all the tables crashed
had to restart the software to get it working
Thanks, I removed the post as it finally appeared. Hopefully, the site holds up. Currently already smashing the guaranteed $1m with 8000 entries and still two hours of late reg to go.

I have to say it feels great to playing a freezeout rather than rebuy for once.
BlackJackDegen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:22 PM   #2427
Poker_Nooob
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 23
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

are the games disappearing ?

I was in bounty hunter 21, cannot find it ?
Poker_Nooob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:25 PM   #2428
CheetosL
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 7
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Well,the site simply cant handle high traffic ,Im trying to play 4 tables-rush&cash right know and it keeps sitting me out without or "disconnecting" me and burning my timebank.So weird,I guess unless they fix those issues i will keep playing only when the traffic is low.
CheetosL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:31 PM   #2429
BlackJackDegen
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 395
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetosL View Post
Well,the site simply cant handle high traffic ,Im trying to play 4 tables-rush&cash right know and it keeps sitting me out without or "disconnecting" me and burning my timebank.So weird,I guess unless they fix those issues i will keep playing only when the traffic is low.
It is weird the tournament I am in since it actually started for me has been working great. I think they are directing resources to the big tournaments at expense of other things on the site. It would explain why I am always having problems when playing satellites.
BlackJackDegen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 07:53 PM   #2430
ThiagoCorreia
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Rio de Janeiro-RJ Brazil
Posts: 152
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Can someone explain me how the expiry date is calculated?
Can't understand why the expiry date has changed.
Isn't it supposed to be Aug 09?(Aug 02+ 7 days)


Thanks in advance


ThiagoCorreia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 08:10 PM   #2431
Mickyb
grinder
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 504
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThiagoCorreia View Post
Can someone explain me how the expiry date is calculated?
Can't understand why the expiry date has changed.
Isn't it supposed to be Aug 09?(Aug 02+ 7 days)


Thanks in advance


My guess is they've given people a bit longer to get the points due to the various issues they are having at the moment.
Mickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 09:02 PM   #2432
steelerian
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,934
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJackDegen View Post
Is there a rep for GGPoker on this site? I need to contact them about an issue with my account but I am finding it hard to get a reply from support.
I also need to speak to a GG Poker rep please, if there is one reading?

My account has been frozen for over 3 weeks now. I get the same ridiculous email every weekend. I've replied to it about 10 times but yet to get any joy with a response.

"HELP ME GG POKER REP, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE"
steelerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 10:09 PM   #2433
Adjusted
adept
 
Adjusted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Homeless
Posts: 967
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard5077 View Post
worked fine for me but I just regged bounty hunter $21 & it didn't appear & all the tables crashed
had to restart the software to get it working
Same same...bounty hunter $21 disappeared after I was playing for a while but it never came back!
Adjusted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 10:54 PM   #2434
CheetosL
stranger
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 7
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Yeah ,that may be happening,they simply were not prepared to handle wsop and all the traffic it brings.
CheetosL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 11:10 PM   #2435
tgiggity
Pooh-Bah
 
tgiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Rosarito
Posts: 4,827
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjusted View Post
Same same...bounty hunter $21 disappeared after I was playing for a while but it never came back!
was cancelled and refunded. ridiculous they couldn't handle ~110k players for the 3rd sunday in a row. You'd think they would be prepared by now but I guess their strategy is to not grow beyond 90k
tgiggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 12:30 AM   #2436
a dewd
veteran
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,468
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerian View Post
I also need to speak to a GG Poker rep please, if there is one reading?



My account has been frozen for over 3 weeks now. I get the same ridiculous email every weekend. I've replied to it about 10 times but yet to get any joy with a response.



"HELP ME GG POKER REP, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE"
There is none, sadly. You either have to go through their live chat if you don't have an agent to work with. Am agent cannot help you of you are jot under their umbrella because of poaching rules.
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 02:18 AM   #2437
Alucard5077
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 63
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Did anybody get the refunds for bounty hunter 21 & bounty hunter 55 yet?
I got a message for the daily special $10 that was refunded because it didn't even start but still waiting on those two refunds
Alucard5077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 08:31 AM   #2438
ratslla
Pooh-Bah
 
ratslla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Schwiiz g!
Posts: 5,520
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerian View Post
I also need to speak to a GG Poker rep please, if there is one reading?

My account has been frozen for over 3 weeks now. I get the same ridiculous email every weekend. I've replied to it about 10 times but yet to get any joy with a response.

"HELP ME GG POKER REP, YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE"
Message them on discord, that's your best shot by far.
ratslla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 01:36 PM   #2439
chabby36
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Swindon, UK
Posts: 85
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Lol until they ban and block you just for asking a question
chabby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 04:31 PM   #2440
DingusEgg
adept
 
DingusEgg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Any place that pants are optional.
Posts: 950
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThiagoCorreia View Post
Can someone explain me how the expiry date is calculated?
Can't understand why the expiry date has changed.
Isn't it supposed to be Aug 09?(Aug 02+ 7 days)


Thanks in advance

As mentioned seems as though they relaxed the required for your current bonus. Once I hit the current fish buffet level, the new one was correct for 7 days. Will see if it bumps out as I get closer to the expiration.
DingusEgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:01 PM   #2441
duck curry
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 18
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Hi, I’ve scanned through the thread and I think I have understood that wsop tourny tickets will be converted to $T on the 6th of September.

I have two tickets $100 and $250, with the $100 designed with wsop graphics and the $250 just green.

Both tickets eventual target tournaments are wsop events ($25k & $5k)

Anyway, question is will the $250 ticket be converted on 6th September as well?

Is there any way to sell them at discount immediately?

Thanks




Last edited by duck curry; 08-10-2020 at 07:20 PM.
duck curry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:03 PM   #2442
Big_Mick00
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Big_Mick00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,623
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

any way to use my mouse buttons as a fold hotkey
Big_Mick00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:04 PM   #2443
riggedrng
banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 20
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...layer-1775624/

GG scam on Highstakes Players are well known
very shady and dumb to play there. **** off
riggedrng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:27 PM   #2444
Tuma
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Tuma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 14,607
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Is there a master list of players / amounts who are kicked off for winning too much?
Tuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:35 PM   #2445
a dewd
veteran
 
a dewd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: west of the easternmost pt up north
Posts: 3,468
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck curry View Post
Hi, Ive scanned through the thread and I think I have understood that wsop tourny tickets will be converted to $T on the 6th of September.

I have two tickets $100 and $250, with the $100 designed with wsop graphics and the $250 just green.

Both tickets eventual target tournaments are wsop events ($25k & $5k)

Anyway, question is will the $250 ticket be converted on 6th September as well?

Is there any way to sell them at discount immediately?

Thanks



Yes they convert, no you cannot sell under any circumstances.
a dewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:41 PM   #2446
duck curry
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 18
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd View Post
Yes they convert, no you cannot sell under any circumstances.
Top class, cheers
duck curry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:47 PM   #2447
BlackJackDegen
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 395
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mick00 View Post
any way to use my mouse buttons as a fold hotkey
If you can't do it in the software then don't do it would be my advice. Any attempt to use 3rd party software even for this sort of stuff you risk giving them an excuse to close the account in the future.
BlackJackDegen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:07 PM   #2448
ThiagoCorreia
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Rio de Janeiro-RJ Brazil
Posts: 152
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

They say "No extra rake" when running twice or three times, but something doesn't seem right. Here is an example:


I was recording my screen while playing, and after this hand my stack was 182.5BB (I play with chips converted in BBs), so 182.5BB*$0.50 = $91.25
$91.25-$9.24 = $82.01

If the pot before the rake was $84.02 and I received $82.01, the rake was $2.01 or at least $2.00.

The rake cap announced for NL50 Rush and Cash is $1.50, can anyone please explain this?

-Thanks in advance.
ThiagoCorreia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:23 PM   #2449
CheckCheckFold
old hand
 
CheckCheckFold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,379
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThiagoCorreia View Post
They say "No extra rake" when running twice or three times, but something doesn't seem right. Here is an example:





I was recording my screen while playing, and after this hand my stack was 182.5BB (I play with chips converted in BBs), so 182.5BB*$0.50 = $91.25

$91.25-$9.24 = $82.01



If the pot before the rake was $84.02 and I received $82.01, the rake was $2.01 or at least $2.00.



The rake cap announced for NL50 Rush and Cash is $1.50, can anyone please explain this?



-Thanks in advance.
What is the rake supposed to be? What percent and amount?
CheckCheckFold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:27 PM   #2450
ThiagoCorreia
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Rio de Janeiro-RJ Brazil
Posts: 152
Re: GGNetwork: Natural8, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckCheckFold View Post
What is the rake supposed to be? What percent and amount?
5% $1.50 cap
I'm not sure if there is an extra rake because it was a 3bet pot.
I know you pay rake if you 3bet preflop and everyone folds.

Last edited by ThiagoCorreia; 08-10-2020 at 10:46 PM.
ThiagoCorreia is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online